Green tea wears bitter love (...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 91

291 2 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 91 The Good Wife of the Nineties 9

    When He Dashu died, the He family would not want Ye Huan to worship, but Damei and Erchun were the granddaughters of the He family.

    When He Zhaodi came to Ye Huan, Ye Huan was still a little confused, but when he heard that He Zhiguo stole a thousand yuan and used it, he understood what was going on.

    "Second sister, on the day of the funeral, I will bring Damei and the others to worship." Ye Huan said.

    At ordinary times, Ye Huan was not at ease to let the two daughters go there, after all, the He family was amazing enough.

    He Zhaodi's character is a little softer than He Fang's. If it were He Fang, she would definitely grab Ye Huan and quarrel, but she just asked again, "It's grandpa anyway, can't Damei and the others just go over now?"

    "Now in the past, No one can take the two of them, and you still need to take care of her." Ye Huan still said no, "Second sister, go back to work, just because it's grandpa, I agreed to take them back to worship, otherwise I wouldn't be able to. go with."

    Privately speaking, Ye Huan didn't want to take her two daughters there. But still the same sentence, although He Dashu didn't care much about his two granddaughters before his death, it was his grandfather who died, and it was nothing to worship him in the past.

    After Ye Huan sent He Zhaodi away, when he returned home, he told Damei about this to Damei who came back from school.

    Damei didn't like her grandfather since she was a child, because her grandfather said that she and her sister were losing money, and she was relieved to hear that she only needed to go over.

    On the day of He Dashu's funeral, Ye Huan took his two daughters there early.

    He Zhiguo drank a lot, and when she arrived, she was still drunk in the room.

    Li Hongyun saw the two granddaughters, but came over to hug the granddaughters and cry.

    Seeing Ye Huan, He Fang was quite displeased, "I'm an outsider, and I don't know what to do here."

    "If eldest sister doesn't want to see me, I'll take my two daughters back now." Ye Huan's voice was soft. Yes, but anyone on the watch can hear it.

    Uncle He came out and persuaded, "He Fang, don't be so sharp, anyway, Zhang Yan was also the daughter-in-law of the He family before, so she will bring the granddaughter of the He family back to worship, which is also right. Your father is still lying here. Now, don't make trouble."

    He Fang was reprimanded by the elders, so she could only bear to step aside.

    Damei and Erchun put on filial piety clothes, but neither of the two children had feelings for their grandfather, so they didn't have a single tear. Just do what the adults tell them to do.

    At nine o'clock in the morning, when it was time for the funeral, He Zhiguo was dragged from the bed, held up the photo reluctantly, and walked at the front of the funeral procession.

    Ye Huan did not follow up the mountain, but waited for her two daughters at the foot of the mountain.

    It took a whole morning, Ye Huan didn't plan to have lunch at He's house, when she was about to leave, Li Hongyun chased after her and stopped her.

    "Yan'er." Li Hongyun held four eggs in his hand, "Why are you in such a hurry to leave?"

    "There is something else at home." Ye Huan said simply.

    "Hey, it's really good fortune to make people." Li Hongyun said, choked twice, seeing that her granddaughters didn't kiss her, she felt even more uncomfortable, "Although it's not suitable to say this now, but halfway husband and wife are far better than knot hair. You are a good husband and wife,

    Yaner , you are a good woman. You used to be confused by Zhiguo. But you should consider it for the sake of your two children." Heart was hit. At the beginning, she did not agree with her son and Ye Huan's divorce, it was too difficult to find a docile and obedient daughter-in-law.

    "Don't think about it, it's impossible for me to remarry." Even for the sake of children, it's even more impossible to remarry.

    Ye Huan has a firm attitude. Since she arrived here, He Zhiguo has not said a word to her two daughters. Such a father will only bring about bad influence.

    Ye Huan took her two daughters to go home and didn't stay any longer.

    After returning home, when Ye Huan was pouring water for the daughters, Damei suddenly asked, "Mom, do you still want to be with dad?"

    Ye Huan was stunned, and asked back, "Do you want mom and dad to be together? , or should we separate?"

    "I hope you will separate." Damei is nine years old, and she is a very sensible age. The fathers of her classmates can't beat people, let alone drink alcohol. She doesn't want such a father. Living with my father, I can sleep more at ease, and my mother will not be beaten. I don't want my mother to be beaten."

    Ye Huan was a little moved, "Don't worry, Damei, mother will not remarry your father. I will treat you and Erchun. It's very good, you don't have to worry about it, we will never live like the days before."

    Because they were full, Damei and Erchun's faces became rosy and shiny, and their hair looked much more beautiful.

    After comforting her daughters, Ye Huan went to the kitchen to cook for her daughters.

    She had just finished cooking when Aunt Li, who was next door, suddenly came in from outside and called Ye Huan to go out and have a look.

    Ye Huan followed Aunt Li out to the notice area at the entrance of the alley.

    Aunt Li didn't know how to read, but the person on the side had already explained it to her, "Zhang Yan, it says that our hutong is going to be demolished to build a railway station, and they say they can give us money and a house!"

    Ye Huan read it seriously . Twice the notice, it says, will be compensated according to the actual size of the house.

    Ye Huan's house, including the kitchen, has a total area of ​​about 100 square meters. According to the terms of demolition, you can also get a building with a similar area, and at the same time you can get a subsidy of about 5,000 yuan.

    After reading the terms of the demolition, although there are not many people who can be divided, it can greatly improve Ye Huan's current life.

    Aunt Li's family is bigger than Ye Huan's family, she can pay more money, and she is happier to live in a new house, "Zhang Yan, the notice said that the mobilization will start immediately, but the new house will have to wait until two years later. But if there is housing subsidy, we can make a lot of money by renting a house. Hey, this is so good, we can all live in a new house!"

    The current courtyard house has poor lighting and poor sound insulation. There is no toilet and the stay is not comfortable.

    Ye Huan also wanted to live in a new house, and said happily, "Yeah, we can all live in a new house!" The

    demolition office quickly found Ye Huan and the others.

    After Ye Huan waited for half of the people to sign the contract, he also went to sign the contract. Because someone went to negotiate the conditions, she will be able to get an extra 2,000 yuan at that time.

    Ye Huan is busy with demolition here, but the He family still doesn't know about the demolition. Because of He Dashu's death, the He family has been discussing what to do with He Zhiguo in the past few days.

    Originally, He Zhiguo had enough hands and feet to find a job by himself, and he didn't need his family to worry about it.

    But when He Zhiguo arrived at this meeting, he was still reluctant to go out to work.

    The He family is here today.

    He Zhiguo sat in the chair, as if it had nothing to do with him.

    He Pandi hesitated for a while, but still said, "Mom, my man said that in the future, if you have something to do, he is willing to help, but he won't let me give Zhiguo any more money. If I don't listen to him, I will talk to you. I'm divorced."

    "You know, our family doesn't rely on me to make money. If I also get divorced, I really won't be able to live in the future."

    Li Hongyun frowned, "As your elder sister, it's only natural for you to take care of your younger brother, right? I really got it wrong, you shouldn't have married him in the first place!" He

    Zhaodi raised her hand tremblingly, "Mom, my family... also said that if Zhiguo didn't look for a job, he would also I don't want me to continue to take care of Zhiguo." He

    turned to look at his brother and sighed, "Zhiguo, you are only thirty-four now, although your legs and feet are inconvenient, but if you can walk, go find a job. Once you have a job, there will be a girl willing to marry you. You've pissed your dad to death this time, can't you still be sensible?"

    "Why am I not sensible?" He Zhiguo suddenly shouted, "I use It's my own money, Dad is going to die, how can you blame me!"

    "Besides, you can't have a job if you have it. If you can introduce a job that is not hard and has a lot of money, I will go to work now. !"

    But in the world, there is no easy and rich job.

    He Zhaodi pursed her lips and said nothing.

    He Pandi sighed, glanced at the direction of the eldest sister and mother, and decided not to speak.

    Li Hongyun has never had an idea. He used to listen to He Dashu when He Dashu was alive, but now that He Dashu is dead, he went to see his eldest daughter, "Fang'er, what do you think?

    " I think Zhiguo really should find a job, but it's not easy for him to find a job now, and we should help us as sisters. Dad is gone, and Mom's pension is not enough. Why don't we get two every month? Ten dollars for Mom, what do you think?"

    He Zhaodi lowered her head and said nothing. Twenty yuan is not a small sum for them in the countryside, only twenty yuan can be sold for a few chickens. But usually her family is reluctant to eat eggs.

    He Pandi said, "Eldest sister, Mom's pension is enough for her and Zhiguo to eat, and we don't need us to pay for food at all. You have a salary for work, and my second sister and I have to make money in the wind and the sun, don't say Twenty yuan a month is two yuan a month, and I don't have it now."

    "When Dad was here, we used to take money from home, but after so many years, has Zhiguo grown a little bit? ?"

    Of course not, and even mad at my father.

    But He Zhiguo didn't think he was bad. He clapped the table and stood up, pointing at the third sister, "He Pandi, have you been upset with me for a long time?"

    "If you really feel upset with me, then you should get out. Our He family doesn't need someone like you who can turn your elbows out."

    "I'm the only son of the He family, it's not right for you to give me money. Without me, how would the He family pass on the lineage?"

    "Zhiguo, He The family really needs you to pass on the lineage. But now your wife is gone, and your father is gone. Your second sister and I are not rich. We only have so much money at home. We still have children to study, and our in-laws are there. We used to give You have to be told by your in-laws and husband for your money, why can't you be more sensible, do you want us to divorce like the eldest sister?"

    Now, He Pandi feels that the eldest sister's divorce is too impulsive. And the younger brother didn't feel guilty at all, but felt that they gave too little.

    "Get out of here!"

    He Zhiguo said loudly, "If you don't want to help me, don't bring other people with you. If you are a sister like you, don't worry. If you are bullied in the future, don't go back to your parents' house. I don't have you. Sister kind!"

    He Pandi had tears in her eyes, "He Zhiguo, today you let me go, don't regret it later!"

    After speaking, He Pandi went into the room and packed her clothes.

    He Zhaodi came in and persuaded, "Pandi, don't be impulsive."

    "Second sister, it's not my impulsiveness, you heard it just now, Zhiguo himself let me go." He Pandi cried, "I advise you to stop worrying, Zhiguo doesn't look for a job, we can't Raise him for the rest of his life. The second brother-in-law is not a good-natured person. If you care too much, don't get divorced like the eldest sister. The eldest sister has a job, and she still gets paid after the divorce, but we don't have a job. If we really want to divorce, we can only Go beg for food."

    He Zhaodi watched her sister run out with the burden, and wanted to leave with her, but she didn't dare to leave.

    After she returned to the living room, she hesitated and said, "Eldest sister, Zhiguo, I really can't get the twenty dollars."

    He Fang frowned, looking at her sister without speaking.

    He Zhiguo said fiercely, "Twenty dollars is nothing, you don't have it, and she doesn't have it either, then starve me to death. Everyone said that they were my sisters, and they would definitely treat me well, but at a critical time, No one is sincere, I can see through you!"

    Li Hongyun said, "Zhiguo, your second sister's family is really difficult. There is still a little savings in the family. As long as you find a job, we can still make it through these few months. You Don't talk to your second sister like this, they are all for your own good."

    He Zhiguo snorted coldly, "If you really want to be good for me, you should put together money to help me buy a house and marry a wife, otherwise it's useless to talk about it. I'm so old, I need to eat and drink, anyway, it's not good if I don't give money. My sister!"

    He Zhiguo's words hurt He Zhaodi again. But her character is not as strong as her sister's, and she doesn't dare to run back at this time, but she really can't get 20 yuan.

    He Fang saw that the negotiation could not come to a conclusion, her chest was stuffy, and she coughed wildly.

    He Zhiguo was a little hungry, so he asked his mother to cook for him, but he didn't worry about what would happen in the future, but turned around and went into the room, lying on the bed to sleep.

    The next day, He Zhaodi also went home.

    Before leaving, she kept all the money on her body and only took the fare.

    Li Hongyun couldn't sleep all night, so he sent his second daughter back. Seeing that his son was still sleeping, he called for someone, but was pushed to the ground by his son.

    "What's the noise? It's early in the morning, and no one is allowed to sleep!" He Zhiguo said impatiently, burying his head in the quilt.

    Li Hongyun didn't dare to get angry, and said softly, "Zhiguo, the meal is ready, you get up and eat it, and go out to find a job."

    "Mom, you are really annoying, Zhang Yan used to know not to call me in the morning. , don't bother me. It's only nine o'clock, you don't have to look for a job so early, you wait for me to sleep a little longer."

    He Zhiguo slept until one o'clock in the afternoon.

    When he got up, he found that the food was cold, and asked his mother to warm it up.

    After eating, he lied to his mother that he was looking for a job to buy clothes, and took twenty dollars to go out for a drink. When it was dark, he came back drunk.

    Li Hongyun originally expected his son to find a job, but when He Zhiguo returned home, he fell out of bed and went to bed.

    The room was full of alcohol smell from He Zhiguo.

    After a week like this, Li Hongyun stopped giving He Zhiguo money.

    He Zhiguo didn't have the money to drink, and he was addicted to alcohol, so he started to make trouble, and he would do it when he was excited.

    The two women, Li Hongyun and He Fang, couldn't stop He Zhiguo and could only sigh every day, but they agreed and they no longer gave He Zhiguo money to buy wine.

    He Zhiguo, who didn't drink alcohol, was very uncomfortable.

    He began to steal people's alcohol and eat Bawang's meals until he was detained by the police.

    Ye Huan learned that He Zhiguo was detained, and Jiang Mei told her.

    Jiang Mei's husband knew someone from the police station. After hearing about this, he immediately came back and talked to Jiang Mei.

    "You said that this He Zhiguo is really a scum. For a man like him, it is fortunate that you are divorced." Jiang Mei said, "Now that you are divorced, your luck has improved, and your family can be demolished. By the way, your new Have you found the house?"

    Ye Huan nodded and said, "I wanted to rent a bigger one, but my mother said it wouldn't be too big. My brother said that if He Zhiguo rushed to find them, he would knock them over with one fist. I want to help me save money."

    "The newly rented house is near the shop. It's a new house with two bedrooms and one living room. It only costs 100 yuan a month.

    " The house improves the conditions, don't wrong yourself and your daughters anymore.

    On the day of the move, Ye Huan invited everyone to dinner by the way.

    She bought a large table of dishes and thanked everyone for helping.

    A month after Ye Huan moved, the old house began to be demolished.

    The houses in the hutong are very dense, and it will take a lot of time to demolish one by one.

    But Ye Huan was in no hurry, anyway, after two years, he could live in a new house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 202 8
https://m.shubaow.net/268/268758/ Author:泩沙 Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-11-30 Latest: Chapter 71 Extra Story 1 Through r...
33.7K 521 83
https://m.shubaow.net/29/29912/ Author: Qingxi Washing Inkstone Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-03-18 Latest: Chapter 83 Dreaming (...
133K 5.9K 28
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
105K 2.1K 118
Author: da frog Category: Through Rebirth After Lin Xian has explored 10 worlds-with her accumulated points, she is back! Back on the day when she le...