Green tea wears bitter love (...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 84

301 2 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 84 The Good Wife of the Nineties 2

    After Aunt Li said a few words, she went back.

    He Zhiguo was still lying on the ground. He drank a lot of alcohol today, and his body hurt a lot, but he was not sober in a daze.

    After Ye Huan and the others left, he didn't care whether He Zhiguo's clothes were wet or not, whether there was any problem with the burns on his body. Anyway, she couldn't pull a drunk man, so she let He Zhiguo sleep on the ground.

    Hearing that He Zhiguo was still crying "Ouch" in pain, Ye Huan closed the door and went to find her daughter to sleep.

    When Damei heard her father still moaning, she asked in a low voice, "Mom, will my father die?"

    "No, he is rough and fleshy, and there will be no big deal." Ye Huan coaxed her daughter into bed, although He Zhiguo could still be heard crying constantly in the living room, but she slept more peacefully.

    The next day before dawn, Ye Huan got up to cook, and after calling the two daughters to eat, let Damei go to school by herself, and she took Erchun to the vegetable market.

    When you come to this world, you have to earn money to support yourself first, and then talk about other things.

    And He Zhiguo was still lying on the ground and sleeping soundly. It didn't seem to hurt much, and he could still fall asleep.

    After Ye Huan arrived at the vegetable market, everyone from the left and right stalls arrived. She was a little late today.

    In the booth on the left is a eldest sister who is a few years older than her. When she saw her coming, she immediately came over and exclaimed in a low voice, "That waste who suffered a thousand knives, did he do it to you again?"

    Ye Huan nodded lightly, while placing the Dish, while saying, "He drank again."

    "When he drinks, he beats his wife. This kind of man really can't want it. Sister has told you many times, He Zhiguo is a stubborn waste, and he has his own money. If you can’t earn it, I will come to torture you. It’s not that my sister wants to be a bad person, leave as soon as possible while you are still young, and find someone who burns a boiler again, who is also better than He Zhiguo.” Jiang Mei said that she saw some guests come to buy vegetables , hurried over to say hello, waited for the guests to come over and said, "Look at your injury, the bruises on your face are so deep that no one else dares to come to buy food. Even for the sake of the children, you should leave as soon as possible. Come on!"

    Although Jiang Mei's mouth is broken, he is enthusiastic. The original owner can set up a stall here, and he has received a lot of care from Jiang Mei.

    In this era, most people think that divorce is a shameful thing. Many people let the original owner endure it, or pretend they didn't see it. Only Jiang Mei diligently persuaded Ye Huan to divorce.

    Ye Huan sighed and his eyes fell on Erchun, who was sitting obediently beside him. It was easy to get divorced and leave alone, but it would have to suffer for two daughters.

    She pursed her lips and smiled at Jiang Mei, "Sister Jiang, thank you, you are still willing to care about me."

    "We are sisters next to each other, so you are so polite. Hey, your aunt is here again. Yes." Jiang Mei frowned at Ye Huan.

    As soon as he finished speaking, He Fang stopped in front of Ye Huan's booth.

    "Yo, today's food is pretty good. This little cabbage is watery, I'll take two pounds, and give me half of that pumpkin. Your nephew loves this." When he looked up, he glanced at Ye Huan casually and said with a smile, "Is Zhiguo angry again? I tell you, the gentlemen are just trying to coax him. It's normal for a dumbass like you to be beaten twice.

    " Huan listened to He Fang's scolding, and snorted inwardly, "Eldest sister, two cents a pound of cabbage, and a pound of pumpkin, you can call me."

    In her stall, all the vegetables are cooked, and she earns three cents a day. Four yuan, and the rent of the booth is also deducted, so it doesn't make much money. Being plucked for wool by the sisters of the He family every day, the profit is even less.

    In the past, the original owner would endure it, but she couldn't.

    Before He Fang heard that Ye Huan was about to accept her, she was stunned, and then threw the cabbage in her hand, "I said Zhang Yan, did you slap your nose on your face?"

    "You even gave birth to a son. If you don’t come out, our He Family has not let you go, how dare you talk to me about money?”

    Jiang Mei couldn’t stand it any longer, and came over to help, “It’s all these years, and it’s still endless, you think this is the age of old landlords and riches. Is it?"

    "Our He family is talking, what are you doing as an outsider to meddle with your business?" He Fang stared.

    Ye Huan was about to quarrel when she saw Jiang Mei, so she hurriedly held Jiang Mei, she glanced at the people who were watching, and her tears flowed as she said, "Brothers and sisters, I'm really not stingy, but the men in the family don't do anything, it's all up to me. I sell vegetables to earn some money to raise my children." As

    she spoke, Erchun, who was beside her, began to cry with Wawa, and everyone was moved with sympathy when they saw Erchun's skinny appearance.

    "The three aunts in the family, you come to get a few kilograms of vegetables today, and she will pick them up tomorrow. I have just such a small stall, you see, my aunt has filled the basket of vegetables, but my children can't even eat an egg. "The more Ye Huan cried, the sadder she became. In addition, she still had injuries on her face. Looking at He Fang's arrogance and arrogance, it was clear at a glance who was being bullied.

    The more enthusiastic aunt looked at He Fang and said, "I said that your eldest sister is also true. Didn't you see that your niece was so thin that her hair was turning yellow, why do you still have the heart to bully your sister-in-law?

    " That's right, your younger brother is a big man who doesn't work, but makes a woman so hard, I really don't know how your parents educate." Another person echoed.

    "I think Bacheng is cheeky and wants to take advantage. She doesn't have to buy groceries every day and saves a lot of money in a month. You can see that she has a ruddy face, and her family must eat well." "That's right, she's a     little

    shameless.     " Fang's audience all blamed her. She immediately threw the vegetable basket in her hand and sat on the ground crying, "Oh my God, I'm dead. You all come together to bully people, why am I still alive?     " When and where do I come here every day to get food, but I only come here once in a while, how can I be cheeky!"     Ye Huan sobbed twice and interjected, "Eldest sister, this month alone, you have come here seven times. "     Today is only the 11th, 7 times in 11 days, but it is said that it is occasional.     When He Fang heard Ye Huan scolding her again, he quickly got up from the ground, picked up the vegetable leaves on the ground, and threw them at Ye Huan.     But before she could rush in, the administrator of the market, Uncle Yu, came.

    "What's the quarrel? How can you buy food when you're all around here?" Uncle Yu and several subordinates are in charge of overseeing the market. He knew about Ye Huan's family for a long time, and when he saw He Fang, he frowned immediately, "Why are you here again? Trouble?" When He Fang saw the official's family coming, he immediately changed his face, and wiped away tears from grievance, "I...I didn't want to make trouble, it's just that the family is in trouble, so I want to     borrow food

    from my younger siblings." You borrowed it so many times, have you ever paid it back?" Uncle Yu ruthlessly dismantled He Fang, saw the vegetable stall being smashed by He Fang, and said with a sullen face, "I don't think you came here to make trouble once or twice, and you even brought it back. The stalls are smashed like this, call the police."     He Fang immediately wiped her tears when she heard the police, "Master, this is our family business, why are you looking for the police, don't meddle in your business!"     Ye Huan interrupted at the right time, "But eldest sister, do you really treat me as a family member? If you treat me as a family member, how can you smash my stall like this?"     "Who do you want me to sell the rest of the vegetables to?"     "Me! He Fang turned his head and stared at Ye Huan.     She was surprised that Ye Huan talked back to her again. She said ten sentences before, but Ye Huan didn't necessarily dare to reply.     Uncle Yu said that calling the police was just to scare He Fang. He had seen too many people like He Fang. People who bullied the soft and feared the hard were not good birds. Forget it. Otherwise, if you continue to make trouble here, I will send someone to call the police immediately."     "You have to know that if you make trouble here, if you are detained for a few days, all your colleagues will know, and the leader may fire you."     He Fang looked at Uncle Yu with a serious look on her face, thinking that her job would be gone because of this, so she could only grit her teeth and pay Ye Huan.     But she also hated Ye Huan in her heart, and decided to go back to find her brother and let him clean up Ye Huan. She didn't believe it anymore, Ye Huan would dare to oppose her, and she could still talk hard with her brother after returning home.     She pushed aside the crowd and said, "What are you still doing around here? Don't you need to buy vegetables to cook at home? I don't care about eating radishes, and I don't know what they are doing here!"

    He Fang scolded out of the market, and Ye Huan collected the money. Just as he was about to say thank you to Uncle Yu, Uncle Yu raised his hand to stop her.

    "Zhang Yan, our vegetable market is open to sell vegetables, each of your relatives is more difficult to deal with." Uncle Yu frowned, "I tell you, if you don't deal with them, don't come to sell vegetables in the future. Every day, it will add to the blockage here."

    Looking at the back of Uncle Yu leaving, Ye Huan raised her eyebrows slightly, selling vegetables is just an expedient measure for her now.

    She squatted down and coaxed Erchun, waited for Erchun to stop crying, and then invited the guests again.

    On the other side, He Fang angrily went to find He Zhiguo, but before she entered the house, she heard He Zhiguo calling Zhang Yan's name "ouch".

    She pushed open the door and went in, saw her brother on the ground, his cheeks were scratched, and panicked and asked what was wrong.

    "I don't know what's wrong. I woke up with blisters. Big sister, it hurts so much." When He Zhiguo woke up, he tried to stand up, but found that his legs were swollen and there were blisters on the back of his feet, but he was Can't remember what happened.

    He Fang was so distressed that her eyes were red, "My God, you have so many blisters, Zhang Yan just left you alone, she has hard wings, no wonder she dares to do this to me today."

    He Zhiguo didn't care what happened to eldest sister and Ye Huan today. He was in severe pain all over his body, and it hurt when he moved casually, and his stomach was still very hungry, "Eldest sister, please help me up quickly, my blisters have been scratched a lot, I don't want to. Are you going to die?"

    He Fang anxiously went to help He Zhiguo, but accidentally pressed the blisters on He Zhiguo's arm, causing He Zhiguo to scream in pain.

    After finally helping her brother up, she hurriedly went out to find a doctor. After learning that it was a burn, He Zhiguo still couldn't remember what happened. And the medical expenses have to be paid by He Fang, because there is not a penny in the drawer of the He family.

    After applying medicine to her brother, He Fang still has to cook for her brother, because He Zhiguo's hand hurts, she also helps to feed.

    While feeding, He Fang scolded, "Zhang Yan, that poisonous woman, treats you like this. She must have seen your injury, but she can still sell vegetables as if she were nothing, her grandma's stinky women, wait. After she comes back, you must take good care of her."

    In He Fang's subconscious, Ye Huan's brother's injury would never be related to Ye Huan, because Ye Huan did not dare to do so. But Ye Huan turned a blind eye to her brother's injury, which made her very annoyed.

    He Zhiguo was also full of anger. When he woke up in the morning, he found himself sleeping on the ground. Not to mention the cold, he still had blisters and swelling all over his body.

    He is a irritable character, and when he wakes up from a hangover, he is unhappy. As a result, there are so many injuries on his body. He also made up his mind that when Ye Huan returns, he will teach him a good lesson.

    After He Fang finished feeding her brother, she brought a chamber pot for her brother. She really didn't like this kind of work of serving others, but facing her own younger brother, she could only serve her with clenched teeth.

    After helping to change clothes, he helped his brother to the bed with difficulty.

    "I said Zhiguo, you don't know, I passed by Zhang Yan's stall today, and she cried without saying a word, saying that our He family united to bully her."

    He Fang put a pillow under her brother's waist , "Why do our sisters take advantage of her every day, and tell others that you don't work, and she earns the money at home. But it's not that you don't want to work, it's not that you can't do anything about being laid off."

    He Zhiguo hated people saying he didn't have a job to eat soft food, this matter completely touched his man's dignity, and immediately said fiercely, "Zhang Yan, his skin is really itchy, wait for her to come back and see if I won't kill her! "

    I just want to give her some hardship!"

    He Fang pouted, "Our He family still keeps her, but we are good people, but she is good, but she is still scolding us outside. I think ah, or else Forget it, you are only thirty-four this year, and if you find another young man, you will be able to give birth to a son to inherit our He family." He

    Zhiguo also thought about divorce, but when it came to divorce, he was a little afraid. After all, Ye Huan was making money for household expenses.

    Seeing the hesitation in his younger brother's eyes, He Fang suggested, "You divorce Zhang Yan and keep Damei. Now that Damei is nine years old, she can help with anything. With Damei here, let Zhang Yan do everything. She will give you fifty yuan a month for living expenses, and she will definitely be willing for Damei."

    "You are rich, and you can marry a new wife and have a son, isn't it better than that broom star with Zhang Yan?"

    "No way, seeing us Does the He family have no successor?" He

    Zhiguo was really moved when he heard this.

    "Eldest sister, let me think about it. After Zhang Yan comes back, I will teach you a lesson first."

    He Fang nodded with satisfaction, seeing that it was getting late, and said that she would go home to cook first.

    After she left, He Zhiguo was left alone at home.

    He Zhiguo counted the time, it was almost noon, Ye Huan should be back.

    But in fact, Ye Huan didn't plan to come back at noon today.

    She went to pick up Damei from school, and with a basket of vegetables, she stopped at the gate of another courtyard, took a deep breath, and walked in with her two daughters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 4K 27
Dakota Miller had a fairly normal life in secondary school, until a masked killer decided to show up and cause a massacre. Dakota finds herself at th...
63K 1K 148
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248211/ Author: Junzhi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-18 Latest: Chapter 148 Green Tea Day 148 (2) Li...
30.6K 363 24
The heroine of the dog-blood abuse novel holds the sweet script↓ 1. You can't imagine the happiness of a substitute. You can't imagine the happiness...
51.2K 1.6K 108
Author: Mengmanzhi Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 108. [Latest] 108 The third book [Ending] The Suwu director Shen Yi, who once made...