The Bodyguard

By desderium

Jasper White. The enigmatic, reckless son of New York Senator Karla White. With his mom's re-election on the... More

characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19. (m)
20. (m)
21.
22.
23. (m)
24.
25.
26.
27. (m)
28.
29.
30.
31.
32. (m)
33. (m)
34.
35.
36.
new story
37.
38. (m)
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

18.

11.8K 483 340
By desderium

continuance from last chapter

"So demanding," Ace tuts. "Do you ever say please?"

Regardless, he moved away, back behind the counter to start on another.

Jasper watched him with close eyes.

"Only when I'm begging." Jasper said it so casually, with such a cadence that was bordering on the line of suggestiveness.

The blond watched as Ace paused slightly due to the ambiguity of his comment.

The guard was used to the cold, reserved version of Jasper. Not this.

"You should watch the things you say."

"Why?" Jasper tilted his head. "Does it make you uncomfortable?"

Ace proceeded to put a small amount of ice in the glass from the provided freezer.

He decided on bourbon for the base this time, and would make something up as he went along. Ace said nothing, so Jasper continued.

"You realize we're going to be stuck here for days," he deadpanned. "How else do you expect me to have fun?"

"I don't know, Jasper," Ace sighed, adding some more ingredients to the drink. "But I would appreciate it if you didn't torment me with your brazenness."

"You think I'm brazen?"

"I think you're a lot of things."

"Tell me," Jasper demanded. "I want you to tell me."

"You already know what I think of you." Ace countered. "I don't think we need to rehash literally every argument we've ever had."

"It only ever turns into an argument because you don't listen," Jasper explained cooly. "If you did what I said, It wouldn't be an argument."

"Do you really expect me to just bend to your will?"

"Yes," Jasper answered. "I want you to do what I say. You work for me, or did you forget?"

"Okay, okay, " Ace met eyes with Jasper's again, his eyes full of assertiveness. He was already becoming fed up with this conversation, and Jasper all together, but in fear of another screaming match, he settled.

"What is it?" Ace asked frustration evident in his tone. "What do you want me to do? What could possibly be left that I haven't done for you already?"

"Right now?" Jasper raised his eyebrow, a calculating look in his eye. "I want you to answer a question."

Ace hesitated a bit, topped off the drink with something sugary, and slid it across the table, over to Jasper. He caught it, wrapped his slender fingers around the cool glass. His gaze was prompting, intense. As if he was challenging Ace to see if he would actually respond.

"Go on," Ace responded. He began to make himself a drink. He felt wherever this conversation was going, he would need something to make it more bearable.

"Do you find me attractive?"

Ace supposed he would've been more caught off guard by the question if he weren't already very familiar with Jasper's boldness. And of course, Ace already knew the answer to such a question. He was more concerned with feeding into Jasper's natural disposition.

With Jasper, everything he said, every question he asked was calculated. He had ulterior motives behind almost everything he did. As the two spent more and more time together, Ace was just starting to learn how to differentiate between what was genuine and artificial.

"Why do you want to know?"

"You didn't answer the question." Jasper countered, sipping from his drink without breaking eye contact.

"I'm sure that's all anyone has told you your whole life," Ace says, careful not to feed into whatever Jasper was playing at. "I don't think you need to hear it again."

"I don't care about what anyone else thinks," Jasper snapped. "I want to hear it from you."

"Why?" Ace vexed. "Somehow I doubt you need a confidence boost."

"You're deflecting," Jasper retorted. "Just answer the question."

"Fine," Ace exasperated. "No. The answer is no."

"No?"

"Oh sorry, I forgot I must be the first person to ever tell you that, my bad."

"Can you not be sarcastic for once?" Jasper snipped. "And just say what you feel?"

"I just told you how I feel," Ace swished the drink around in his cup before taking a sip. He grimaced slightly at the taste. "I'm not attracted to you, Jasper."

Jasper watched as Ace poured out the drink and set the cup down. His eyes followed the guard's every move with intent eyes.

Asshole.

"So if you're done with your cryptic requests, I need a real drink."

"Oh, so you can go to the bar, and I can't?"

"Maybe learn how to hold your liquor first," Ace said. "Then I'll consider it."

"Whatever," Jasper huffed. "I'm going to take a nap anyway."

"Hm," Ace nodded in agreement. "Sleep off that attitude while you're at it."

"Fuck-"

"Fuck me," Ace finished for him. "Yeah, I know. Anything else? Maybe something I haven't heard before?"

~

Jasper's nap evidently lasted than he anticipated, because the next time he woke, the sun had set. The room was dark and cold, and Ace was nowhere to be found.

He checked the time on his phone which read 10:04 pm. 6 hours had gone by, the snow showed no intention of letting up, and Ace had the audacity to think Jasper would really allow himself to be held prisoner in this godforsaken hotel room?

Jasper sent an annoyed text to the guard. The first one he'd ever sent for that matter. They'd always been within such close proximity that texting was never necessary.

And as Ace had quickly learned, Jasper had no problem with saying how he felt to your face.

Where are you?

Jasper sat up in the bed and watched as the read notification popped up underneath the message. Three dots appeared soon after.

Downstairs at the bar.

What a fucking prick, Jasper thought before typing out another text.

I'm coming down.

Jasper had began to piece together an outfit from the minimal clothes he brought with him when he heard his phone buzz again.

You're not. I'll be up in a bit.

Jasper scoffed at the message. Who the hell did Ace think he was demanding that Jasper stay put in their room?

Fuck you.

Is all Jasper said. He watched as Ace read the text, began to type, but stopped himself. He probably knew arguing with Jasper was no use.

So the blond finished getting dressed and left the room moments later, his phone in his pocket and his mood less than pleasant.

He briefly wondered what part of the hotel his family were staying in so he could do everything to avoid them, but ignored the thought and continued on.

Once he made it downstairs, he saw that the restaurant and bar were busier than he expected and filled with people who were probably in the same predicament that they were in.

The room was loud with drunken conversation, busy bodies, but Jasper was only concerned with seeking out one person.

His eyes searched the room for the tall guard with messy dark hair and they fell upon someone who fit the description on the opposite side of the room.

What Jasper saw was enough to make his face hot and heart rate quicken with jealousy.

It was an emotion that Jasper seldom felt, mostly because he never cared enough about anyone for said emotion to be ignited.

Yet, as he watched some random guy with his body leaned in toward Ace's, and a hand loosely trapping the guard's bicep, he realized what he felt could only be described as one thing.

Jealousy, and anger. Anger because he's even allowing himself to feel this way, and because that meant something else.

That he cared.

Jasper watched with intent eyes, his jaw clenched from the other side of the bar. Ace hadn't noticed him yet, but that would soon dissolve. Jasper had a way of making his presence known.

Jasper watched as the guy who was flirting got up from his seat, leaving Ace alone. Which was perfect, because Jasper had planned on making a scene.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jasper hissed as soon as he was within ear shot.

Ace turned to him and calmly took a sip of his drink, before he rolled his eyes and turned back to the bar.

"Hello? Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you." Jasper sat down next to Ace, his heart beating erratically and his face hot with spite.

"I told you not to come down here."

"Why?" Jasper scoffed. "Because you didn't want me to see you and your little conquest?"

Ace frowned, before his face settled in realization. Jasper had saw that whole interaction, which yes, to the outside eye, probably looked like flirting, but Ace really had no interest in him.

"Do you plan on fucking him?" Jasper's voice grew louder and Ace grimaced as he took notice on how many people were surrounding them.

"Jesus, no," Ace clenched his jaw. "We're leaving."

"Oh, you mean without your fuck buddy?"

In fear of Jasper causing yet another scene, he stood from his chair, left his drink and began to make his way out of the bar and to the elevator.

Jasper followed behind him, a jealous heat radiated off every inch of his body and Ace couldn't understand why.

"You're being ridiculous." Ace said, and once they were in elevator, clicked the button to their floor.

"What part of the job description does it say you can just go off and fuck random hotel patrons-"

"God, Jasper, would you shut the fuck up?" Ace snapped. "I wasn't going to fuck him. He came up to me and I turned him down, which is why he left. If you hadn't come down there of you own volition, I would've came back to the room and we wouldn't even be having this conversation."

Jasper heart rate spiked, even more pissed that Ace, one, had the nerve to leave him in their room, and two, the audacity to get mad at him.

"You're only saying that because I caught you."

"Okay, okay fine!" Ace yelled in frustration, he angrily hit the pause button on the elevator.

Jasper stilled as he felt the elevator rumble to a stop, and the sound of their breathing filled the air. He gasped as he felt his back hit the elevator wall, and realized that Ace was the one who pushed him against it. Their eyes intently staring into one another's.

"What if I did fuck him? Huh?" Ace was mere inches from Jasper's face, his hands on either side of Jasper's body. Effectively trapping him. "Why the fuck do you even care?"

"Maybe because you're supposed to be working. For me. Not looking for someone to hook up with at a bar-"

"Oh because that would make you so mad, wouldn't it?" Ace teased vexatiously.

It was as if Jasper felt his back digging further and further into the wall as the space between their bodies became smaller and smaller.

Ace searched Jasper's eyes for any semblance of sanity, but all he found was white hot jealousy and annoyance.

"You're a fucking idiot," Jasper spat. "Get the fuck off of me."

Ace ignored him and instead grabbed the back of Jasper's neck so he was forced to look at him. His eyes had nowhere to travel but Ace's face and their bodies trapped heat in between each other.

"And you're an attention whore," Ace spit back. "You can't go one fucking second without me pining over you."

"I am," Jasper agreed in exasperation, reeling on the feeling of their bodies so close to each other's.

"I want your attention. I want it on me and only me at all times. That's why I fucking care so much. I don't want you to ever even look at someone else. You're a fucking idiot if you don't understand that."

By now, Jasper's voice had died down and was replaced by his heavy breathing. Ace's fingers were heavy against the back of his neck and his pulse quickened at how Ace's cool breath fanned his face.

"Is that so?" Ace responded lowly. Their eyes met in a fiery gaze. "You want my attention, Jasper?"

Ace said it in almost a teasing tone, like he was the one who had all the power. Jasper was silent, like he didn't want to admit the pull Ace had over him.

"Answer me," Ace demanded, and pressed their bodies together, closer than they ever had been before.

"Yes," Jasper breathed, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Fine," Ace agreed. "I'll give you my attention."

Their lips met in a heated exchange. It was rushed and desperate, but Jasper melted into Ace's touch so easily, like they'd done this a million times before.

Ace lifted a hand, threading it through blonde locks and tugging lightly. Jasper gasped, allowing Ace to slip his tongue in unhindered.

Ace was eager and wasted no time exploring Jasper's mouth. Jasper's hands wrapped around Ace's biceps, pulling him closer as they kissed with such a fervor, such need.

It was a culmination of months of pent up sexual frustration, being released into a single unrelenting kiss.

Jasper whimpered, his back digging further into the walls of the evelator, but Ace never pulled away. They were breathing each other's air, inhaling each other's want.

It was electrifying.

Jasper had never been kissed with such a fierce expression of need before. He was used to random hookups, to one night stands, whose name he'd forget in the morning.

Ace kissed him with the fire of a thousand suns. His hands wrapped posseviely around the back of his neck, and if it was possible, Ace pulled Jasper closer.

"Jesus, fuck," breathed Ace.

He pulled away briefly, but wasted no time latching his mouth onto Jasper's pulse.

And Jasper whined. He'd never wanted to get out of an elevator more than he did now.

He needed Ace.

"Ace," Jasper gasped. "Take me back to our room."

Ace pulled away from Jasper's neck momentarily, leaving behind the warmth of his mouth that would surely bruise come the morning time. Serving as a constant reminder of their fervor.

Ace unpaused the elevator and pressed the button for their floor and quickly after, the elevator started to move.

Ace hardly had time to turn back around before he felt Jasper's slender fingers wrap around his neck and pull him back to their positioning.

Their lips met with an urgency only they could describe. Ace's hands made their way to Jasper's waist where he squeezed, causing a Jasper's stomach to do flips.

He'd imagined this moment countless times, reveled in the way it would feel to have Ace's body intertwined with his, but this would never live up to his thoughts.

He was in a fucking delirium with how Ace touched him with such vigor and possessiveness.

Yes, I'm yours, I'm yours, I'm yours.

Jasper thought to himself, deepening their kiss as he opened his mouth.

Ace explored him like he was it was his duty, like he was born only to ignite Jasper with a pleasure that was intoxicating.

"Ace," Jasper moaned quietly, he pulled away briefly to catch his breath. Ace was reeling at the sound of his name coming from Jasper's lips. "Please."

He was watching Jasper come undone because of him and it was paradisiacal.

"I know, Jas," Ace responded in between their lips touching. "I'll be inside of you soon, don't worry."

And oh. Jasper almost melted at his words. That familiar pit of arousal inside his stomach was beginning to grow stronger and stronger, if they didn't get to their room soon, he was going to lose his mind.

"Why don't you show me, Pierce? Not tell me." Jasper whispered against Ace's lips, a line of spit was drawled out between their lips and they pulled away.

Ace searched Jasper's face for any semblance of hesitancy, but he found nothing of the sort. All he saw was want, lust, need.

Their lips met again as Jasper instantly melted into Ace's touch, whimpering when the guard bit his lip and tugged on his bruised lips. The elevator door dinged and opened, signaling that they made it to their floor.

Neither of them wanted to pull away at first, but at the prospect of getting caught, Ace detached their lips, leaving Jasper a whining, desperate mess with bruised lips and messy hair.

He latched on to Jasper's waist and led him out of the elevator.

"I intend on doing exactly that."

~

omg is it finally happening?

guess you'll have to wait and see ;)

let me know your thoughts please? <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 136 60
Being brought up in the orphanage, she had not expected her life to be such a mess after absconding. Guess it got worst when she decided to work as a...
2K 362 28
Collin lives the good life. He is rich, has everything he needs and his parents will do anything for him, but when you live on the Rich Side, having...
The Arrangement By ❦

Mystery / Thriller

448K 9.9K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
443 54 13
"How bad of a person am I if I want to continue where we left off back then at Liana's house? Knowing that now you are married?" "If it's for me to d...