Green tea wears bitter love (...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 68

373 4 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 68 The eldest sister in the desert (End)

    Mother Cheng carried the food box and stopped at the door of Erlan's cell.     Erlan saw Mammy

    Cheng and immediately scolded, "You bitch, I thought you were good, but you're so vicious!"

    "It's not me, but auntie you."

She brought out the meal she prepared, including meat and wine, which was much better than the sour rice in the cell.

    Erlan glanced at the red braised pork and swallowed subconsciously. She didn't eat last night, and she would see braised pork. Although she was a little scared, she wanted to eat it.

    "My aunt forgot her identity, harmed the lady, and occupied the property of the Hu family. It's all your fault." Cheng mama's eyes were scarlet, but her tone was slow and slow, "A concubine is a concubine, but you were born to be lowly. , but your heart is higher than the sky."

    "When you first joined the Hu family, you started to provoke the relationship between the master and his wife. A small concubine, who even dared to covet the position of the main room, is now sentenced to death. You deserve what you deserve."

    "You're talking nonsense!" Erlan said

    angrily, "Why should I be a concubine, a slave and a maid for a lifetime, while that female yaksha can rob my son and live happily ever after!"

    "If you don't want to be a concubine ! , you shouldn't have seduced the master in the first place." Cheng mama looked at Erlan coldly, "You can't choose your background, but you can choose to be an upright person, instead of being a concubine and insulting yourself!

    " I'm helpless, but you're a cheap bone, so you can send it to someone to be a concubine by yourself!"

    Madam Cheng and Madam Hu were married off to the Hu family. Although Madam Hu was jealous and not a good person, she was not a good person for her. That's it, that's her master.

    For most people, Mrs. Hu will not deliberately embarrass her. Mrs. Hu has only two bottom lines that she cannot touch in her life, one is Hu Dongyao and the other is Hu Ze. As long as it is related to these two people, Mrs. Hu will lose her mind.

    After she arrived at Hu's house, she never got married because she looked a little unsightly. She originally planned to accompany Mrs. Hu to her old age, but halfway through, she killed a capable Erlan.

    Erlan still doesn't feel that she has done anything wrong.

    "I'm from a poor family, do I have to live a hard life? I'm self-motivated, so what's wrong with me?" Erlan yelled at Grandma Cheng, "That virgin can't give birth to a healthy son by herself, how can she rely on that? What is it that dominates the position of the main wife?"

    If she heard Erlan say this before it was released, she would definitely be very angry, but Erlan was about to die, thinking of this, she felt that Erlan was even worse.

    "It's okay if your aunt refuses to admit her mistake. When you reach the underworld, the old man and his wife will teach you a lesson." She patted her sleeves, looked up at the sky, and said, "The sky is about to change, I won't be with you. More to say. Don't worry, the young master is the hope of our Hu family. In the future, they will definitely nurture him so that he no longer remembers your aunt. Just wait here and die, master and servant. You prepare some food, eat it and go on your way."

    After saying that, Mama Cheng turned around and walked out.

    Erlan heard that the mother Cheng refused to let her son recognize her, so she stood up instantly, grabbed the fence, and shouted frantically, "Bitch! You bitch, I won't let you go even if I'm a ghost!

    " Responding to Erlan, Erlan sat on the floor, the cold touch made her body tremble.

    On the diagonally opposite Sizhu, I saw that she had braised pork here, and I kept drooling, "Second sister, if you don't eat braised pork, how about giving it to me? I've been hungry all day and night!"

    Sizhu didn't kill anyone, but was sentenced to a sentence Exile, although he is afraid of exile, but compared to his elder brothers and sisters, he feels that he should hold on well.

    Erlan turned her head angrily, "Eat, eat, you know what to eat!" As

    she said that, she threw the vegetable plate on the ground towards the four pillars. When the plate shattered into several pieces, the vegetables were scattered all over the floor.

    Although the dishes were dirty, Sizhu's stomach kept grumbling, so he picked up the braised pork on the ground, patted the dust, and ate it.

    Erlan looked at her brother's unpromising appearance, but she didn't have the strength to scold her, because her stomach also growled with "gugu".

    Seeing that her brother was eating so deliciously, Erlan suddenly regretted it. No matter what, she had to eat a full meal first.

    But it's all lost, and it's too embarrassing to pick it up again.

    Sanzhu smelled the fragrance and swallowed, "Sizhu, give me something to eat too."

    Sizhu couldn't pick up many dishes. Although he was a little reluctant, he thought that his brother was going to die soon, so he gave him a piece of meat. .

    When Ye Huan learned that Sanzhu and Sizhu were poisoned to death in prison, Yan Zhi came back in the evening and told her.

    She was surprised, "You mean that Mama Cheng wanted to poison Erlan, but killed Sanzhu and Sizhu?"

    "I don't understand, Erlan was already sentenced to death, why should she risk her own life? "

    Mother Cheng has been in poor health for the past two years, and she wouldn't live long. When she was arrested, she said that she just wanted to kill Erlan herself so she could avenge Mrs. Hu. She thought about it all, just wait for the second time. As soon as Lan died, he ended himself, but I didn't expect it to backfire, and it was Sanzhu and Sizhu who were poisoned in the end."

    Yan Zhi smiled bitterly, "When the county magistrate found out about this, he almost died of anger."

    Ye Huan was also surprised, but She didn't feel anything. Sanzhu and Erlan killed people, and they deserved the death penalty. And the four pillars can only say that he is unlucky.

    Yan Zhi saw that Ye Huan did not speak, stretched out his arms to hug Ye Huan, and said with relief, "Don't think too much, you will still have us in the future."

    Ye Huan snuggled into Yan Zhi's arms and nodded, this would be inappropriate to say Too much talk, just hold it quietly.

    On the day Erlan beheaded, Ye Huan did not go to Caishikou.

    She didn't go to the restaurant either. It was someone related to her. It would be too much of a show. It's not good to go out and show off.

    In the next two weeks, Ye Huan took his two children and Yan Youde to the countryside to play.

    After a period of self-cultivation, he returned to the restaurant.

    Erlan and the others did not have a big impact on the first-grade building. The little impact at the beginning disappeared immediately after the promotion of the first-grade building for a period of time.

    Without the difficulties of the original family, Ye Huan can start his career wholeheartedly.

    Later, she also inquired that after Erlan died, her son was taken over by the old Hu family. Hearing this news, she stopped paying attention to the affairs of the Hu family.

    In the next two years, Yan Zhi had the opportunity to be transferred to fight for meritorious service, but Yan Youde did not agree with Yan Zhi.

    Yan Youde said that today's Yan family has money and a certain status, and there is no need to spend their lives to fight for their future. They could lose their lives on the battlefield at any time, and it was not the enemy who invaded them.

    Yan Youde asked Yan Zhi to think more about his family and children.

    Ye Huan didn't stop Yan Zhi, she was doing what she wanted to do, and Yan Zhi gave her the most space, so she let Yan Zhi decide for herself.

    In the end, Yan Zhi chose to stay.

    Yan Zhi chose to stay in Wuzhou. Although he would not have a future as a prince and minister, in Wuzhou city, he was considered to be leading a considerable military post and had a certain status.

    After Ye Huan slowly opened the restaurant to the neighboring state and county, he stopped expanding the scale. In ancient times, if you want to do great things, you need not only ability, but also power. She knows what to do when she sees it.

    And money can't be earned, Ye Huan waited until the two children were a little older, and let them go to learn business, but the son didn't like business and liked to practice martial arts, but the daughter was very interested, so she took her daughter to go there. do business.

    Ye Huan's daughter doesn't need to rely on a man to live, and she doesn't need to care too much about other people's eyes.

    She had told her daughter that as long as her daughter was happy, it would be too tiring to be an ancient woman.

    After his daughter was able to take over the business, Yan Zhi was too old to be in the military camp, so he retired.

    The couple did not worry about money, they began to travel the mountains and rivers, and returned to Wuzhou every winter.

    They stayed in Wuzhou for the elderly until they could no longer walk. At this time, the children were all married and had children, and Cheng Huan was very envious of others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 69 9
https://m.shubaow.net/192/192984/ Author: Ruochu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-05-18 Latest: Chapter 79 The male protagoni...
63.1K 1K 148
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248211/ Author: Junzhi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-18 Latest: Chapter 148 Green Tea Day 148 (2) Li...
19.7K 488 27
Rebecca Armstrong and Freen Sarocha are co stars. They adore each other and have an unbelievable chemestry inside and out of cameras. But they insist...
35.7K 1.3K 32
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...