Green tea wears bitter love (...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 57

448 2 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 57 After the abolition of the Cold Palace (End) + Escape from the desert...

    "I've seen the pulse book before the emperor's sister-in-law." Chen Shuo said, "If the emperor's sister-in-law was pregnant, it shouldn't be like that."

    "Now the emperor's brother is seriously ill, and the courtiers have petitioned for the establishment of the prince." Chen Shuo added, "But the emperor Sister-in-law wants her child to be born as a prince, but you are not pregnant, so how can you have another child?"

    Ye Huan snorted, she suddenly felt that Chen Shuo was not cute, but rather scary.

    "I don't know what you are talking about." Ye Huan took two steps back, no matter what Chen Shuo said, she would not admit it.

    "The royal sister-in-law knows what I mean."

    Chen Shuo stopped approaching, "I will help the royal sister-in-law hide the secret, and there is no need for the royal sister-in-law to worry about the courtiers. If anyone doesn't support you, I will let him support you. Just wait for you. I will help you as soon as your child falls to the ground."

    "Don't worry, I have never cared about the throne. I will never snatch it from you."

    After that, Chen Shuo walked out of the window.

    Ye Huan's brows jumped, and Chen Shuo was so frightened that he didn't sleep well that night.

    Also didn't sleep well, and Concubine Yu and others.

    Now the fourth prince is gone, but there are still three princes.

    Among the concubines of the three princes, Concubine Yu had the highest status and the best family background.

    In recent days, people have been sending private messages to them, trying to win over Concubine Yu and others to take the heir.

    Concubine Yu gave birth to the eldest prince, which is logically the most promising one, but now that the queen is pregnant, she does not know whether it is a son or a daughter. If the queen gave birth to a son, he would be the heir apparent and would follow the throne logically.

    The mother concubines of the other two princes were not as ambitious as Concubine Yu.

    Because once the queen gave birth, Concubine Yu's son would have the best hope.

    Just when Concubine Yu was debating whether to fight for it, her mother's family sent a letter.

    The palace maid Chun Ying said, "Niang Niang, just as our letter was sent to the Zhao family, the Zhao family was blocked by Prince Mu's people. Master, don't think about it, we can't compete with the queen."

    Concubine Yu finished reading Letter, burning the letter paper, she was angry and unwilling, but there was nothing she could do.

    "Bengong really can't see that the Empress suddenly has such a great ability that even Prince Mu can win over."

    "Anyway, the master explained that Zhebao is better. If you fight with Prince Mu at this time, I am afraid not only you and Mu. The eldest prince, even the Zhao family will also perish." Chun Ying looked worried, "If you have the eldest prince, even if you don't take the throne, you will have a lifetime of glory and wealth in the future."

    Concubine Yu sighed, her father said so. , it must be Prince Mu who took out the Zhao family's handle. It's all like this, and she can't help it.

    What she was curious about was why Prince Mu would suddenly help the queen, but at this sensitive time, she didn't dare to ask more. I can only hide my unwillingness in my heart and talk about other things later.

    The concubines stared at Kunning Palace, and Ye Huan also sent someone to stare at them.

    Anyone who makes a little movement, she can know.

    In the blink of an eye, five months have passed, and Chen Fan has no good intentions, instead he is getting thinner and thinner.

    After being tortured by the pain for several months, now Chen Fan is like a living dead.

    And Ye Huan also found an abandoned baby in the city, and arranged "birth" that day.

    When the baby cry rang through the Kunning Palace, someone immediately went to the Yangxin Palace to spread the word.

    Chen Fan heard that Ye Huan had given birth to a son, but his hands, which were still tight, were weakly released.

    "I...forget it." A line of tears fell from the corners of his eyes, and Chen Fan didn't even bother to struggle, because he knew that it was useless to struggle, because he was powerless.

    And now, he doesn't know why this is happening, let alone that Ye Huan and Chen Shuo have cleaned him up.

    When the child was full moon, Ye Huan took the edict and went to the Hall of Mental Cultivation.

    "The emperor should think more about the country of the Chen family. If you appoint a prince, I'm afraid the court will be in turmoil." Ye Huan sat on the edge of the bed and smiled at Chen Fan.

    "You poisonous woman, I can't even hold the pen now, how can I write the edict?" Chen Fan gritted his teeth.

    "That's right, so the concubine asked someone to write it, as long as the jade seal is stamped." When Ye Huan spoke, Xiao Dezi brought the jade seal, and she took the jade seal and stamped it on the edict, "Since the emperor I also agreed. From now on, I will let the courtiers and concubines fall behind the curtain. You can rest assured and cultivate, and maybe you will get better."

    "Bitch! Jiang Yun, you slut, you dare to treat me like this, aren't you afraid of retribution?" Chen Fan struggled to get up, but there was nothing he could do. Every time he raised his head, he gasped for breath.

    His current body can't support him for a few days at all.

    Ye Huan took the edict and left with satisfaction.

    Her son is the direct son, and with the support of the Jiang family and Prince Mu, it is a matter of course to be established as the prince, and the courtiers have nothing to say.

    After the original cold palace was abolished, not only did he come out of the cold palace, but he also gave birth to a prince, which no one in the capital thought of.

    Although it is only the crown prince, Ye Huan has already begun to listen to the government. After all, it is the will of the emperor, and no one dares to have an opinion.

    After a period of time, the courtiers discovered that the empress's kindness and power were combined, and no one would say anything more than the emperor's ability to run the country.

    Even if there is one who will say something, Ye Huan will secretly solve it.

    Day by day, Chen Fan got sick day by day.

    Ye Huan didn't let Xiaodezi feed Chen Fan medicine, so she let Chen Fan drag her like this. She wanted Chen Fan to experience the feeling of being alone and imprisoned.

    Until another winter, Chen Fan could not hold on, and a cold wind killed him and died.

    Ye Huan became the empress dowager, and started to control the government more logically.

    The new emperor was young, and all the government was in the hands of Ye Huan and Prince Mu.

    When the new emperor was two years old, Ye Huan was already firmly seated as the queen mother.

    In the early morning, she was reading the book in the bedroom, and Bai Tao came in to say that Prince Mu was here.

    "Niangniang, the lord has brought you another gift." Bai Tao said.

    "Why is he so tireless? I said he couldn't have anything to do with him. He comes here so often, what if others misunderstand him?" Ye Huan initially thought that Chen Shuo was good-looking and a little cute, but later became afraid. After Chen Shuo lost that meaning, he was unwilling to go any further.

    Chen Shuo had already entered the inner hall at this time, "What is the Queen's Wife afraid of misunderstanding?"

    He walked to the desk and took the book to read, "The Queen's Wife is afraid that others will say that we are inappropriate, or is he afraid of being criticized?"

    "If anyone dares to speak more, I will pull out their tongue."

    Bai Tao saw that the situation was not right, and silently backed out.

    Ye Huan frowned, "Chen Shuo, I told you long ago that there is no possibility between you and me. I don't have any more thoughts about you.

    " I'm not sad, as long as the royal sister-in-law ignores me, I am willing to accompany the royal sister-in-law all the time. Even if the royal sister-in-law wants the world of the Chen family, I am willing to hold you in the palm of your hand and make you the first empress of this dynasty. "

    He smiled softly, as if he didn't care about anything, and he was particularly concerned about Ye Huan.

    Ye Huan sighed helplessly, she didn't want to be an enemy of Chen Shuo, and she didn't quite believe Chen Shuo's words.

    But many years later, when Ye Huan really abolished the new emperor and ascended the throne, he realized that what Chen Shuo said was true, and Chen Shuo really helped her to grab the throne.

    Outsiders all said that Prince Mu was the Queen Mother's subordinate, but only Ye Huan knew that she never made Chen Shuo's courtship.

    In this life, she just wants to be a queen.

    In the decades that followed, with the help of Chen Shuo, she was indeed firmly seated on the throne, controlling the power of the world and becoming a legend for later generations.

    ——————

    "Eldest Sister in Escape 1"

    "It is said that the eldest sister is like a mother. Now that my parents are dead, we have no one to rely on. The eldest sister used to say that she would protect us. Now that I have the opportunity, why did the eldest sister faint?"

    "Second Lan, the eldest sister just hasn't reacted yet. When she wakes up, she will definitely agree to Hu Yuanwai's proposal."

    "The third brother is right, we have been fleeing for half a month and have no money on our bodies. If the eldest sister does not give Hu Yuanwai a concubine , we are all going to starve to death. But when the eldest sister wakes up, she will definitely promise Hu Yuanwai, so that we can have enough to eat."

    Ye Huan heard such a conversation before she opened her eyes.

    She cursed three white-eyed wolves in her heart before slowly opening one eye.

    This time, she was dressed in a famine escape text, her hometown was in severe drought, and her parents took a family of six to escape from the famine. But before their parents arrived in Wuzhou, they died one after another, leaving only their four siblings.

    The original owner looked good, and was favored by a landlord. For the sake of her younger siblings, she had to agree to be a concubine to the landlord.

    But the landlord's wife was a tigress, and she wasted her every day and caused her to have a miscarriage.

    Four years later, the landlord died unexpectedly, and the landlord's wife wanted to sell the original owner to a brothel, but the four siblings escaped.

    In order to support his younger siblings, the original owner had to pick dung to earn money.

    Over the years, the three younger brothers and sisters have made promises, but the original owner has become an old woman.

    But the younger brothers and sisters began to dislike her, and no one was willing to take her back to the old age, and the original owner finally starved to death in the dilapidated house.

    Seeing this script, Ye Huan's first reaction was to leave these three white-eyed wolves behind.

    When I opened my eyes and saw that it was a thatched hut, I saw three teenagers beside me, whispering that they wanted to drink water.

    Sanzhu stabbed Erlan's arm and urged, "Erlan, eldest sister wants to drink water, go and pour some water."

    Erlan reluctantly glanced at the eldest sister lying on the haystack, then turned around and poured a bowl of cold water, not forgetting, "Eldest sister, Hu Yuanwai is only forty, he is in his prime, and his family has a hundred acres of fertile fields. He has said that as long as you are his concubine, you will immediately plant three acres of fertile land for us. Big sister, you shouldn't forget what your parents said?"

    Sanzhu frowned, "What are you anxious about Erlan, big sister is here for us. , I will definitely agree. Right, eldest sister?" Sizhu nodded, "Eldest sister, Hu     Yuanwai

    brought us meat today, I want to eat meat every day!"

, four columns twelve.

    In Ye Huan's opinion, the three younger brothers and sisters are not young, and they understand the right and wrong of what they should understand, but in order to eat enough for themselves, they urged their sister to be a concubine. Being able to say these words means that these three people are inherently selfish.

    After Ye Huan drank the water and her throat moistened, she felt a little more comfortable.

    They had just fled to Wuzhou for a few days. The original Sunday went out to beg for food for their three younger siblings. Once at the door of the restaurant, they met Hu Yuanwai. Hu Yuanwai had a fierce wife at home, but she was very lustful, so he moved the concubine. thought.

    As for Hu Yuanwai's offer of three acres of fertile land for employment, it was all a lie.

    Ye Huan sighed in a low voice, "Naturally, I dare not forget what my parents said. For you, I will definitely do anything."

    "But Member Hu also told me privately that he actually only wants me and dislikes the three of you. It's a burden. Those words are all to coax you. After we get married, if I have a son, buy me a house in the city and let me live in another place, but I'm not allowed to see you again."

    "You think I'm afraid, Actually, I can't let you go."

    As soon as these words came out, Erlan's expressions changed.

    Sizhu frowned and said, "Sister, no way, Hu Yuanwai obviously didn't tell us that."

    Erlan nodded, "Yes, eldest sister, Hu Yuanwai also said that he wanted to make new clothes for us, how could he lie to us? "

    "Erlan, think about it, when did I lie to you?" Ye Huan looked at Erlan with tears in her eyes.

    Erlan pursed her lips and was speechless. In the past, the eldest sister would rather be hungry than give them food, and she has never lied to them.

    Sanzhu hesitantly asked, "Do you have three acres of fertile land?" If there is land, Sanzhu thinks that he is sixteen and can live without Hu Yuanwai.

    Ye Huan sighed again, "With three acres of fertile land, you can buy a concubine at will, why should Hu Yuanwai fancy me, a woman who is fleeing from the famine. He will want me only because we have no adults in our family and we are fleeing from the famine, so don't be afraid. We are making trouble."

    "Sanzhu, do you think Arita is okay?" Ye Huan said, crying, "You used to be the most caring person, why are you thinking about selling your sister?"

    Sanzhu bowed his head when the elder sister said , Close your mouth tightly and don't speak.

    Ye Huan saw Erlan's mouth move, and said first, "If I don't care about you, it's better for me to marry into the Hu family. The Hu family has a hundred acres of fertile land, and the sister outside Hu Yuan is married to a big family in the city as his wife. If I come into Hu's house, I will have food, clothing, and maids to serve."

    "And Hu Yuanwai said that he has long hated his first wife, and his only son is still a sick child. As long as I can help him give birth to a healthy son, what? It's easy to say." Ye Huan touched her face, showing a look of yearning, "Erlan, don't we women want to marry a good husband and live a good life in this life?" Erlan

    heard her own heart. . She is sixteen this year, so she should have said kiss, but she was put on hold because she was fleeing the famine.

    The eldest sister is better-looking than her, so Hu Yuanwai took a fancy to the eldest sister first, but people in the former village said that she would be good for life in the future. Thinking that there was only one sick son outside of Hu Yuan, her mind changed again and again.

    Ye Huan glanced at the sky outside, and saw that it was noon, she tried to remember, but fell down, "Sanzhu, I really don't have the strength today, I went out begging for so many days. Even if I were to marry Hu Yuanwai, You should also have a good body, why don't you go out begging with Sizhu today."

    Sanzhu was a little reluctant, being a beggar is too embarrassing, if the people in the village knew about it, he would be laughed at.

    But his stomach was "gugu" hungry, and the four pillars next to him also groaned with his stomach.

    "Third brother, let's go together." Sizhu wanted to eat something quickly, but he couldn't manage other things for the time being.

    Helpless, Sanzhu can only go out begging with Sizhu.

    There were only Ye Huan and Erlan left in the thatched cottage. Ye Huan planned to continue to sleep for a while. This body was too tired. He had to travel for several days, and he had to take care of three younger siblings, so she was sleepy after talking for a while.

    "Erlan, don't go anywhere, it's not safe outside, just let Sanzhu and Sizhu go out." Ye Huan closed her eyes and said.

    Erlan nodded and said yes, but after Ye Huan fell asleep, she crept out of the thatched cottage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.6K 108
Author: Mengmanzhi Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 108. [Latest] 108 The third book [Ending] The Suwu director Shen Yi, who once made...
95.3K 4K 27
Dakota Miller had a fairly normal life in secondary school, until a masked killer decided to show up and cause a massacre. Dakota finds herself at th...
30.6K 363 24
The heroine of the dog-blood abuse novel holds the sweet script↓ 1. You can't imagine the happiness of a substitute. You can't imagine the happiness...
15.9K 177 71
As the saying goes, a doctor who can't cook is not a good soldier. In the fifth year after turning from a surgeon to a chef, Zhu Luofu won the champi...