Drunken Accident [boyxboy]

By acidcandyflxss

What happens when you suddenly wake up one morning with an arrogant little jack as your one night stand? Well... More

Drunken Accident [boyxboy]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 28

3K 124 12
By acidcandyflxss

Song of the chapter: Taylor Swift - You Are In Love

xxx

Cameron and I talked while we ate dinner. No, we mostly fought about silly stuff. As per usual. I ended up scowling most of the time, and he'd call me cute and lean across the table, pinching my cheeks. That would get me more angry. I just sat with my arms crossed, the scowl taking residence on my face. He'd only chuckle more at the sight and carry on drinking.

The waitress seemed less friendly after what I had said. I think she realised that I was gay. Cameron pointed that out first and he seemed a bit cheerful. I joked about her, saying that I would bang her, gay or not. He pursed his lips and looked a tad bit angry again. Well, that shut him up.

I continued with my faux bad mood until dessert came, which was rich chocolate mousse with a scoop of vanilla. I jumped up when the waitress came back to us with it. I looked at Cameron perplexedly.

"When did we order this?" I asked.

"Before we came here. I figured you'd like choc mousse. I mean, everybody does."

"Well, I love it," I said before taking my little spoon and digging in.

Oh my gosh, it was so delicious. I moaned in delight, purposefully this time, with my eyes closed. I ate another spoonful and I was in heaven. This has to be the best dessert I've ever tasted. I looked to him to see that he was watching me, with a strange emotion in his eyes. He licked his lips as he continued watching me dig in to the delicacy. Yeas, it was definitely lust. I was teasing him, with good reason.

When I was done, I saw that he hadn't touched his. I looked at him strangely.

"Why aren't you eating that? It tastes so good," I exclaimed. He shrugged and pushed his plate towards me.

"Here, eat it." He said as he looked at me. I pushed the plate back.

"No, it's your dessert. Plus, it's delicious, and I can't rob you of heaven," I chuckled. I get so poetic when it comes to food.

"I'm full, anyways," he argued, pushing the plate back to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I huffed and took the spoon and stared eating. He stared at me again.

"I'm in heaven already, just looking at you," he said softly, his eyes narrowing. I think my heart skipped a beat when I heard those words leave his mouth. I saw passion in his eyes, and I have to say that it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

"U-uhm, o-okay," I stammered. He continued his incessant staring. I ate until I was done with the dessert. We waited patiently for the waitress and she came with the bill. Cameron paid the bill, which came to a staggering amount. I argued about at least splitting, but he pulled out his card first. I sighed in defeat when he paid. After that, we headed to the car park and got into the car. He drove this time.

"Cameron, this was a great night," I said in the car as it started moving. He glanced at me.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean, when was the last time I had dinner with a one night stand?" he chuckled. He then made a thoughtful face

"Uhm, never?" he asked innocently, guessing.

"Ding ding! Right answer!" I exclaimed. He laughed boisterously at that. I smiled too.

"Okay, we should definitely do this sometime. It was fun." He said. I looked at him skeptically.

"We argued two thirds of the time and you looked like you going to fuck me over the damn table in the one third. Damn," I chuckled. He did the same.

"Thank you for coming with me, even though we almost didn't," he said.

"You should blame yourself for that. You sprung it up on me like a surprise math quiz," I exclaimed loudly. He gave me a hurt face.

"Am I that bad?" he asked innocently, his feigned hurt face still present. I laughed.

"You know you're that bad," I said. I moved closer to him and kissed his cheek. I saw a red tint on them while he beamed.

"Well, that's a nice thing to do after insulting someone," he said. I laughed.

We drove again in silence, but a comfortable one. The radio wasn't switched on, but I liked it that way. I could only hear the silent hum of the car driving through the night, and our breathing. I kept stealing glances of him driving. He seemed to be paying attention to the road, but I could see that he was thinking too. He had a frustrated look on his face, his eyebrows knitted together. But it was still beautiful. I had to look away because it was getting too much.

After driving for about ten to fifteen minutes, we finally came to a building. I couldn't see much of it, but the bits I could see were beautiful. It looked modern, glass covering most of it. Cameron drove to an underground parking lot, which was lit by the customary blue light. Cameron parked his car after he found some space.

"Where are we?" I asked when he turned off the ignition. He turned to me and grinned.

"My place," he said excitedly. He got out and I did the same. We walked up the short flight of stairs to the main reception, which was empty except for one guard sitting behind a large wooden desk. I almost did not see him.

"Hi, Carl." Cameron waved at the burly bald guard. He nodded once at him and smiled.

"Hey, who have you got there?" he asked behind his desk. He had a deep voice. Cameron turned to me and smiled.

"Max, this is Carl. Carl, Max," he introduced. The guard smiled politely and nodded his head in acknowledgement. "You better get used to seeing him, cause you will be," Cameron said again. Carl raised his eyebrows.

"Mhmm, a keeper? Never thought I would see the day," he said. I gave Cameron a look, and he smiled nervously at me.

"Okay, time to go," he exclaimed awkwardly and dragged me to the elevator. He kept on pressing the button repetitiously until it came. He dragged me inside and he pressed the button for the twentieth floor.

"Wow, you live in the twentieth floor?" I asked. He shrugged.

"You got a problem with heights?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Not really." The elevator arrived quickly to his floor and we got out. This time, he didn't drag me. We walked for about ten seconds till we got to his door, which was the last one in the hallway. I noticed that it there were only five doors in this floor. Which was weird.

"Why are there only five doors on this floor?" I asked curiously.

"These are only penthouses on this floor, so there's no space wasted."

"Wow, you live in a penthouse?" he unlocked the door at that very same moment. We stepped in and I was immediately amazed.

I think I stepped into heaven. I was in the entrance, and there was a kitchen to the right. There was the vast expanse of the living room before me, with a surround sound system and a huge flat screen TV. I assumed that it was those new LG 3D curved ones. Then all around the living room were wall sized windows. I don't think there were external walls here, because all I could see was glass. The view of New York was sprawling before me. It was a beautiful sight, like a million stars fallen on the ground.

The apartment itself was very big. There were huge sofas before the TV, and there was a dining room section which I know he barely uses. There was also a platform in a corner, which I could assume was were rich people put things they never use, like a grand piano. But the was only a bubble chair attached to a chain. The stairs that led to the second floor was on the right, near the kitchen. The whole apartment was really beautiful.

"Wow." I exclaimed.

"Like it?" he asked. I shook my head.

"No, I love it," I said enthusiastically.

"Personally, I prefer your place. It gets a bit lonely here," he said. That suddenly reminded me.

"What did the guard mean by what he said?" I asked. I was surprised I sounded the way I did. I sounded like those jealous violent girlfriends on Jerry Springer.

"Nothing," he said quickly and went to go and sit on the sofa. I rolled my eyes an joined him.

"C'mon, tell me," I pleaded. I saw the conflicted look before he spoke.

"Okay, I kinda get lonely, so I date some... people. Usually women. It just doesn't last though, some are two weeks, others are a month. They never lasted more than three months, though Liz was six," he said. He looked up at me, and I saw that he was anxious. It grew more the more I kept quiet.

"Uhm, okay," I replied simply. He looked up.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked innocently. He looked so cute, like a little five year old who was apologising for stealing a cookie.

"No. I'm not that dramatic," I said he smiled.

"Well, sometimes..." he implied. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, but not tonight," I said. He laughed and I leaned closer to him, snuggling into his chest. He seemed to calm down from the simple action. We stayed in that position, until he spoke.

"You know, I've waited for this moment for so long," he said. We were both staring out the windows, looking into New York.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Cool. Sorry I can't say the exact same thing. But I'm happy here, with you."

"That's more than I could ever ask for."

I turned to him and saw a passion flaming in his eyes. They flicked to my lips and they meet mine. He stared at me for a while before leaning to kiss me. The kiss was burning with passion, a passion that I've never witnessed or experienced before. No one compared to this, and I loved it.

It seemed like we kissed for hours, yet it was barely five minutes. He pulled me closer by wrapping his arms around my torso. He went in, and before I knew it, we were in a make out session. It seemed eternal, and the fire never subsided. All the while, his hands were roaming my body, and I touched him too. His hand went down to my ass and lightly squeezed it. I moaned in pleasure.

"You know, you've been teasing me all fucking night," he said huskily. I chuckled.

"I'm glad that it had the desired effect," I teased more. He growled and began tackling me on the big leather couch. I laughed as he straddle me. He was grinning mischievously as he looked down on me.

"You might want to think about that again. Say sorry," he said darkly. He was still grinning when he said this. I shook my head while smiling. No way was I going to apologise a second time.

"One more chance," he warned. I raise an eyebrow.

"What are you going to do about it?" I provoked. He seemed thoughtful for a second.

"Are you ticklish?" He asked. I scrunched up my face in confusion, wondering what that had to do with anything before it registered in my head. But by then, it was too late. He already undid my coat and shirt and, before I knew it, he was tickling me everywhere.

I started laughing so hard think one of my ribs might've cracked. He kept on going and I kept on screaming for him to stop.

"Say sorry," he pressed on.

"Haha-N-ha-NEVERHAHAHA," I shouted at the top of my voice. He continued, more this time. But I didn't want to give up. He kept on going until, suddenly, he stopped. I looked up to him to see him staring at me with an intense emotion in his eyes. But it didn't make me feel uncomfortable. I stared back at him for a few moments, until he spoke.

"I don't think I've ever had such deep emotions for anyone," he said. I noticed the tone of his voice was broody.

"Uhm," I said awkwardly, not knowing what to say. I couldn't say thank you, because I would make a complete fool of myself.

"You don't have to say anything, Max. But just know this. You're the first ever person that I see my whole future with. I see you being there with me, every second of every day, and I'm not willing to let you go. I'm not good at letting my feelings show or anything, but I want you to know that," he said. He was still staring at me, his face full of emotion. I didn't say anything for a few moments, but they felt forever.

He leaned down and kissed me with so much passion, much more than before. I loved it. I really did. The fact that I was speechless from the moment he opened his mouth to say what he said caught me by surprise. We were in deep.

The kiss lasted a long time, and it didn't feel like a silly make out session. I was melting under the touch of his lips as we explored our mouths. We broke apart, and his eyes seemed to glow again. Maybe it was a hallucination. I felt my eyes droop as he snuggled next to me. I put my head on the crook of his neck as I felt myself getting dragged away by sleep.

"Shhh, sleep now," he cooed and patted my head before I finally drifted off to sleep.

xxx

A/N

Honestly, I'm proud of this chapter.

xx

Damien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...