DELICATE | LMH βœ“

Por -eyahsavea-

Lim (Y/N) only wants three things in her life - befriend a cat, become a fashion designer, and to get noticed... MΓ‘s

DELICATE
Prologue : Lee Minho
001 : Push Me
002 : Embarrassment
003 : My Help
004 : Letters From Losers
005 : Burning Red
006 : Other Half
007 : Bicycle Date
008 : Pet Me For A Kiss
009 : Hide And Kiss
010 : Melting
011 : Dreams
012 : Connection
013 : Promise Me
014 : Between Us
015 : A Fling
016 : Breakdown
017 : Yellow Bell
018 : Red Dress
019 : Heartache
020 : Acceptance
021 : Coming Home
022 : An Offer
023 : The Meeting
024 : Worst Day Ever
025 : Time And Fate
026 : Torture
027 : Sean
028 : Head Over Heels
029 : Rejection
030 : What We Had
031 : Forgiven
032 : Countdown
033 : Shot Him
034 : Arrest Me
035 : It Was Who
036 : All Will Be Alright
037 : I Love You
038 : Invitation
039 : The Event
040 : Kidnapper
041 : Drive
042 : Red Highlight
043 : The Suspect
044 : My Heart
046 : Cliffhanger
047 : You Only
048 : Wake Up
049 : Two Birds, One Stone
050 : Wedding Portrait
Epilogue : DELICATE
Author's Note

045 : The Possibilities

959 45 32
Por -eyahsavea-

Chapter 45
The Possibilities

I leaned my back on the soft couch and closed my eyes. Fawn and Meiya kept on screaming while joking and teasing each other. They were laughing and munching on their snacks while there's me already shutting down because I drained my social battery.

"Hey, are you okay? You're pale." Fawn noticed my state and went over me. Meiya went near me too and looked closer to my face.

"You look like soggy waffle." Meiya muttered while poking my cheeks.

"Ugh!" I rolled my eyes at her.

I hugged my knees and buried my face in it. We're here at Meiya's house, and we planned on staying here for the whole day and have a sleepover later.

"I have a problem." I said.

Fawn and Meiya both looked at each other and raised a brow. "What is it?" They asked in unison.

"I have to shop some groceries but I feel awful today." I said, still burying my face on my knees.

Meiya reached for her phone and announced the time. "It's six in the evening and the grocery shops' about to close at seven or eight."

"Eight." Fawn said.

"Eight it is." Meiya giggled.

I let out a groan and reached for a snack near me. I opened it and eventually regretted it when I realized it was cheese-flavored. I stood up quick and ran towards the bathroom to puke. Shit! Why now? I don't understand why this is happening!

I sensed my two friends coming inside the bathroom following me. Fawn went near and helped me while Meiya was too confused and shocked, she froze on spot near the door.

"Are you sure you're okay? I've been noticing that you look sick and unwell." Fawn asked.

I nodded my head and she helped me stood up. "I'll go get you some clean clothes." Meiya offered and ran outside.

Fawn looked at me with suspicion in her eyes. I looked back confused but I glanced away quick. "You've been in a relationship with Minho for what? Six or seven months? And now you're pregnant?"

I looked at her shocked. "W-what?!"

She sighed and looked down while shaking her head. "Maybe I'm just overthinking it. But hey, it's possible. But I'm not going to judge you. Tell me the truth, (Y/N). Did you guys already did it?"

"H-huh? W-what—" I avoided her gaze. Could this be possible?

"You know what I'm talking about." Fawn seriously said.

I stared at her for a few seconds before nodding my head. "Y-yes, we did. Multiple times." I replied.

"See? It's not impossible." She muttered. "I'll go buy you pregnancy test kits and shop for your groceries too. You stay here with Meiya." She said.

She's right. It's not impossible for me to get pregnant. The headache and the puking that I've been experiencing these days are obviously some of the symptoms that a person might be pregnant. "B-but Fawn—"

"It's okay, (Y/N). I'll get going now." She nodded her head. "You go change your shirt."

I didn't get to protest and just nodded my head and smiled at her. "Thanks."

The clock read seven in the evening. My head automatically turn towards the door when we heard a sudden noise. Meiya opened the door and helped Fawn with the bags of groceries. I immediately thanked her for doing that for me because she knows I'm not feeling well today.

Meiya automatically started rummaging into the bag of groceries and opened the first bag of food that she got. Fawn looked at her and said, "that's for (Y/N)!" And the latter just stuck her tongue out.

"Thank you, Fawn." I mumbled. She smiled and nodded her head before putting the three pregnancy test kits on the center table.

"I didn't buy anything that's cheese-flavored, by the way." Fawn said. Meiya's jaw dropped when she saw what's on the table. I bit my lower lip and looked down.

Meiya screamed in shock and went near us. "Oh my goodness! But Fawn, I thought you like girls!"

"Those are not for me! I love my girlfriend so much!" Fawn immediately defended herself.

Meiya's expression turned into a confused one. She looked at me with questioning eyes. "OMG!"

"Go on, try it." Fawn said and gave me the three. "I bought three from different brands so that we'll make sure that the results are authentic."

I held it with the both of my hands while Meiya just flopped herself on the couch, staring at nothingness. I bit my lower lip before darting my gaze on the thing that I was holding.

I gulped before looking back to my friends. "I uh . . . I think I'll just have to use this once I get home. I'll update you guys about the result tomorrow morning." I said.

Fawn sighed and nodded her head. "Alright. Your choice. Anyways, Meiya get up you lazy ass! You need to cook for us!" She went to Meiya and pulled her up from the couch.

"It must be a girl so I could spoil her with make ups and braids." Meiya suddenly muttered while walking passed by me. I chuckled and nodded my head before following them both to the kitchen.

The kitchen was filled with laughter while making ourselves our dinner for tonight. It somehow helped me calm down my anxiousness. If the results will come out positive then I'm more than glad to keep the baby because I love kids and I want my own. I will have to tell Minho about this. Will he accept the baby if ever I'm pregnant? All the thoughts that were going on inside my head were soon interrupted when Meiya announced that the dinner is ready.

Despite all my worry, I'm still thankful that I have friends, real friends, than I can count to and lean on. Friends who will not judge me nor betray me. Fawn and Meiya have always been there for me ever since highschool that's why they're one of the people that's keeping me strong everyday.

"Meiya, are you sure that you removed the intestines of the fish before cooking it?" Fawn asked while checking the fish soup.

"Intestines?" Meiya questioned.

"Fish gills I mean."

Meiya looked at her confused and the smile on her face was slowly fading away. "Gills? I don't know. Why?"

"Fuck." Fawn cursed.

After dinner, we slipped on our soft and comfy pairs of pyjamas before snuggling to each other on one bed. We ended up having a coming of age movie marathon. The first film was Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

My phone suddenly rang and I immediately reached and answered it. I took a few steps away from the giggling Meiya and Fawn before speaking on the phone.

"Hello?"

"How are you? Did you eat already? Drink a lot of water. Are you having fun with your friends?" Minho asked from the other line of the call.

I immediately replied, "Yes . . . I'm having fun." I said while biting my nails because I suddenly got nervous talking to him after suspecting myself of being possibly pregnant.

"That's good."

"How about you? Did you eat? Are you in your friend's house?"

"Yep, I just ate earlier. My friends are busy working out at this hour." He chuckled.

I let out a small laugh and found myself imagining about what Minho might be doing at this hour. Maybe he's working out too. Maybe he's already done with thirty push-ups or twenty sit-ups. Or maybe he's drying his sweat in his arms and muscles. Oh how I wish I could be the one doing tha—

"Do you want to see me?" He suddenly asked as if he read my mind.

I blinked a few times and grip tightly on my cellphone. "H-huh? Uhm . . . you might be busy working out too."

"Are you thinking of me? Yep, you're thinking of me. You're so in love with me that you end up thinking of me first thing in the morning, while eating lunch too and before you sleep at night." Minho said.

"Minho, you're so confident!" I let out a laugh.

He chuckled in amusement. Oh goodness, if only he knew how sexy his voice sounds like on phonecall. "Was I wrong, though?"

"You're right."

"Hmm. Me too. I think of you always."

There was a few seconds of silence between us but I can hear his deep breaths from the other line of the call. "Minho . . ." I called his name.

"Hm? Anything you want to tell me, darling?" He asked. Damn it. Whenever he calls me that I suddenly feel weak and vulnerable.

"Uhm, n-nothing." I said, backing out.

He let out a sigh before speaking. "Alright. Don't forget to think of me before you sleep. Good night and I love you."

"I love you too." I giggled before ending the call.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

595K 33.9K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ π•Šπ”Όβ„π•€π”Όπ•Š ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•€π• π•žπ•–π• π•Ÿπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝...
91.3K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
14.9K 374 24
|COMPLETED| A texting fanfic A lot of dirty talk and a possibilities of smuts lmao! |DISCLAIMER| I only own the plot and none of the characters in th...
6.6K 190 29
|COMPLETED| Lee Minho the evil heartless king or that's how he's portrayed himself to his people. Park Jiae indebted to the king and trapped in his c...