Show Me Love ~ Lydia Martin

By ALCH3MICAL

[Lydia Martin x Fem OC] Season 1 ~ ✅ Season 2 ~ ✅ Season 3a ~ ✅ Season 3b ~ ✅ Season 4 ~ ✍🏼 Season 5a ~ Seas... More

Characters ~ Season 1
Wolf
Part 1 ~ Wolf Moon
Part 2 ~ Second Chance at First Line
Part 3 ~ Pack Mentality
Part 4 ~ Magic Bullet
Part 5 ~ The Tell
Part 6 ~ Heart Monitor
Part 7 ~ Night School
Part 8 ~ Lunatic
Part 9 ~ Wolf's Bane
Part 10 ~ Co-Captain
Part 11 ~ Formality
Part 12 ~ Code Breaker
Characters ~ Season 2
Part 13 ~ Omega
Part 14 ~ Shape Shifted
Part 15 ~ Ice Pick
Part 16 ~ Abomination
Part 17 ~ Venomous
Part 18 ~ Frenemy
Part 19 ~ Restraint
Part 20 ~ Raving
Part 21 ~ Party Guessed
Part 22 ~ Fury
Part 23 ~ Battlefield
Part 24 ~ Master Plan
Characters ~ Season 3A
Part 25 ~ Tattoo
Part 26 ~ Chaos Rising
Part 27 ~ Fireflies
Part 28 ~ Unleashed
Part 29 ~ Frayed
Part 30 ~ Motel California
Part 31 ~ Currents
Part 32 ~ Visionary
Part 33 ~ The Girls Who Knew Too Much
Part 34 ~ The Overlooked
Part 36 ~ Alpha Pact
Part 37 ~ Lunar Ellipse
Character ~ Season 3B
Part 38 ~ Stressful
Part 39 ~ Anchors
Part 40 ~ More Bad Than Good
Part 41 ~ Galvanize
Part 42 ~ Illuminated
Part 43 ~ Silverfinger
Part 44 ~ Riddled
Part 45 ~ Letharia Vulpina
Part 46 ~ Echo House
Part 47 ~ The Fox and the Wolf
Part 48 ~ De-Void
Part 50 ~ The Divine Move
A/N

Part 49 ~ Insatiable

1K 35 1
By ALCH3MICAL

_________________________________

Faith is laying next to Stiles on Scott's bed as her mom checks Stiles over, "you shouldn't be sitting so close to me" Stiles says as he turns to face Faith.

"I'm not. I'm laying" Faith corrects as Melissa finishes the check-up.

"Well...Medically, you seem okay. You're definitely a real person" Melissa explains.

"Okay, so I'm real, but am I really me?" Stiles asks as Scott walks into the room causing Faith and Stiles to sit up.

"Is she here?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah" Scott replies.

"Okay, let's do this" Stiles says making Scott, Faith and Melissa look at each other, "Guys, we have to do this" he adds and Faith gets up helping lead Stiles down the stairs and into the living room where Noshiko stands.

"Do you recognize me, hmm?" Noshiko asks and Stiles nods stepping forward away from Faith.

"Stop" Kira says as she runs through the door but Noshiko stops her.

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles says.

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira tells him, "Mom, don't do this to him"

"It's already done" Noshiko responds as two of the Oni appear behind him, they grab Stiles' head before they mark his ear making him drop to the floor before they leave, "Look behind his ear" she tells them making them all rush over to see that Stiles has a backwards 5 on the back of his ear.

"It worked" Faith says.

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asks.

"More you that the Nogitsune." Noshiko replies.

"Can the Oni find him?" Stiles asks.

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now." Noshiko explains.

"Can they kill him?" Stiles asks.

"It depends on how strong he is" Noshiko replies.

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Faith asks.

"He would only take her for an advantage." Noshiko tells her.

"You mean her powers?" Faith asks.

"The power of a Banshee" Noshiko says.

🐺

"Hey, Jordan" Faith smiles.

"Faith" Parrish smiles back, "What are you doing here?" he asks.

"Come to see the Sheriff" Faith says.

"Well, he's still in his office" Parrish tells her.

"Thanks" Faith responds before she walks out helping Stiles to Stilinski's office as Scott is on his other side.

"Ah, if I could just find my keys" Stilinski sighs as Faith, Scott and Stiles walk up to the door.

"In your coffee cup" Stiles says making Stilinski turn to look at them, "You always drop them in your empty cup" he adds, Stilinski then looks at Scott and Faith making them nod, Stilinski then immediately runs to his son and embraces him tightly, "Hey, Dad"

Scott walks over to Stilinski's desk as Faith leans against the door, "Is it over?" Stilinski asks as he pulls away from his son and watches Scott takes the keys out of the coffee mug.

"Not yet" the twins say in unison.

🐺

Sheriff Stilinski comes back into the room after the kids told him about Lydia and he left to do some police work, "We got an APB out on Lydia's car. Every unit on the road is looking for her" he tells them mostly looking at Faith as the girl paces.

"Isn't there anything else that we could do?" Scott asks as he sees his sister still pacing.

"At this hour? No, not really" Stilinski replies.

"He took her for a reason, Mr Stilinski. If we can figure out the why then we'll figure out the where" Faith explains as she finally stops pacing.

"Okay. What would a Nogitsune need with a Banshee?" Stilinski asks.

"I don't know, Lydia and Faith are pretty good at finding dead bodies." Stiles explains.

"Maybe he needs to find a body?" Faith suggests.

"Scott, you know more about this than all of us." Stilinski says looking at the boy

"Me?" Scott asks.

"You said you got the whole story from Noshiko?" Stilinski replies.

"Yeah, but that happened during World War II. Like 70 years ago" Scott says.

"Wait. What did you say?" Stiles asks.

"Noshiko told me about the internment camp..." Scott starts

"No, before that" Stiles interrupts, "You said, the whole story" he says looking at his father and Faith then remembers what that girl said in Eichen House.

"Yeah. What is it?" Scott asks.

"There's a girl at Eichen House." Faith replies.

"He name's Meredith." Stiles adds.

"I think she might be able to help" Faith says.

Stilinski nods as he leaves the room to talk to Deputy Parrish, before coming back and waiting for Parrish to give them some news, a couple of minutes later Parrish comes into the room, "Sheriff, Meredith Walker."

"She still there?" Stilinski asks.

"Yeah, but they moved her to the Closed Unit." Parrish replies.

"Why?" Stiles and Faith ask.

"They said behavioural issues" Parrish responds.

"What issues?" Faith asks.

"She wouldn't stop screaming" Parrish says.

🐺

Faith is sitting in her dining room with her head in her hands while Stiles is sleeping on the couch, when she hears him gasp and jump up making her run over to him, "Hey! Hey, you okay?" Faith says as she holds him still.

"What happened? How long was I out?" Stiles asks.

"Just a couple of hours. You should sit down." Faith replies as Scott comes into the room.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asks.

"He's at Eichen House, questioning everyone. Looking for Meredith." Scott explains.

"We promised him we wouldn't let you out of our sight" Faith adds.

"Okay, what about the others?" Stiles asks.

"Allison Isaac, Ava, Ethan, Aiden, they're all looking for Lydia" Faith replies.

Stiles sighs "It's starting to feel like we're waiting for a ransom call." He says.

"We'll find her." Scott says looking at Stiles and then at Faith.

Stiles sighs before he puts his jacket on, "You all right?" Faith asks.

"Yeah. I don't know why, I just can't see to get warm." Stiles replies.

"Maybe you should sit down. Take it easy" Scott suggests

"I can get Ava, she works with fire I'm sure she can warm you up" Faith explains before she touches Stiles' hand and black veins immediately go up her arm, "You're in pain"

"It's not that bad. Just more like a dull ache." Stiles says.

"Where?" Scott asks.

"Sort of everywhere." Stiles replies and Scott touches his hand making Stiles move it out the way and sit down.

"Dude, you're freezing" Scott says as he and Faith sit down in front of him.

"Tell us the truth. How much does it really hurt?" Faith asks, Stiles is about to answer when Scott's phone starts buzzing.

"It's Kira" Scott says before answering, "Hey, what's up"

"She's here. In Coach's class. And you or Faith need to get here now too. Like, right now." Kira explains.

🐺

Scott, Stiles and Faith run into the school, Faith runs one way and Stiles and Scott run the other, Faith stops for a moment to listen around when she hears strings being pulled on the piano making her run to the music class to find Meredith standing against the piano listing, "Meredith?" Faith asks, "What do you hear?" she asks as she stands next to Meredith.

"I can hear them. But I can't understand them" Meredith tells her making Faith nod as she just waits for Meredith to finish what she is doing when she hears electricity crackle behind them causing both girls to turn around and see Brunski looking at them.

"Let's go, sweetheart" Brunski says as he looks at Meredith making Faith step in front of her protectively, "As you know, I'm not averse to using the tools of my trade" he adds as he holds up his taser, "As often as necessary" he laughs.

"I just...I need another second, okay?" Meredith stutters, "They're trying to tell me something."

"Meredith" Brunski says.

"She said she needs another second" Faith tells him, but Brunski is about to attack Faith but Coach Finstock comes up behind him and grabs the taser.

"This school has a very strict no-bullying policy." Coach says before he zaps Brunski with the taser making him fall to the ground as Scott, Stiles and Kira run in.

Faith laughs, "Okay, that was awesome" she smiles.

"Well, get her outta here" Coach says.

Faith nods and holds her hand out to Meredith who takes is they then run through the school and back to the McCall household.

🐺

Scott, Faith, Stiles and Meredith get into the house when they see Agent McCall standing there, "What are you doing here?" Scott asks.

"I could ask you the same thing." McCall replies.

"Hi, Bee" Faith smiles at her best friend.

"Hey, Faith" He smiles back before he pulls Faith to sit next to him.

"Free period. We're doing group study" Stiles lies.

"Who's she?" McCall asks looking at Meredith.

"She's my girlfriend" Stiles says as he puts his arm around Meredith's shoulder.

"You're not my type" Meredith tells him.

"Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about. We should maybe take this upstairs" Stiles says.

"She's my type" Meredith tells looking over at Faith.

"Okay. Faith, you can come too" Stiles says.

"Uh..." Faith trails off as Meredith smiles at her making her get up and follow the two up the stairs.

"Lydia? You mean the red-haired girl." Meredith asks as she sits on the edge of Faith's bed.

"Yes! Yes! Good." Stiles exclaims, "Progress. Now, all you got to do is tell us where she is."

"Okay" Meredith replies, "If she tells me"

"If she tells you? Can you ask her?" Faith asks.

"I already did" Meredith smiles.

"Perfect. Perfect. What did she say?" Stiles asks.

"She says she doesn't want to be found" Meredith replies.

"That's good too." Stiles says sarcastically.

"Okay" Faith hums as Isaac comes up the stairs and he and Stiles got to the toilet to talk as Faith sighs and sits down next to Meredith, "Do you wanna draw or something?" Faith asks but Meredith doesn't answer, "No. okay"

🐺

Stiles and Isaac have come back to the bed and are now crouching in front of Meredith, "Okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you. On what you're hearing." Stiles explains, "Just focus on the silence."

"Listen to the silence" Isaac adds

"Focusing on the silence." Stiles says.

"Listening to the....silence" Isaac adds.

"Okay, will you just let me handle this, Isaac. Please?" Stiles asks, "I just....I have more experience with Banshees"

"Yeah. And mental patients" Isaac mumbles making Stiles look at him as Faith laughs before she hears her phone ringing, she picks the phone up and puts it to her ear before instinctively passing it to Meredith, "Why did you do that?" Isaac asks.

"It was ringing" Faith sighs making Stiles and Isaac look at her confused, "Just leave me alone to be crazy" she says before they all turn to Meredith as she passes Faith's phone back to her.

"They say Coup de foudre" Meredith says.

"Coup de what? What is that Spanish?" Stiles asks looking at Faith seeing if she understood it.

"No idiot it's French" Faith tells them as Scott walks into the room.

"What she said minus the idiot part" he adds

"She's at Oak Creek" Faith realises before she runs out of the door.

"Faith, wait!" Stiles shouts.

"Faith!" Isaac also shouts but Faith just gets on her bike.

🐺

Faith gets to Oak Creek just as Kira, Allison, Scott, Isaac and Stiles do, "We've done this before, guys." Scott starts, "Couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember?"

"Just want to add the girl slaps real hard" Faith says.

"And throws a mean punch" Stiles adds.

"Did I miss anything?" Ava asks as she runs up to six.

"Nope" Faith replies.

"That was a total stranger." Scott continues, "This is Lydia"

"I'm here to save my best friend" Allison says.

"I came to save mine" Scott adds.

"I'm here to save my girlfriend and my brother" Faith tells.

"I'm here to protect the girls I was born for" Ava says.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework" Isaac tells them.

"Of course, you didn't" Faith laughs before she walks through the gates, "Go find Lydia, we'll give you some time" Faith tells Ava, Scott and Stiles making the boys and Ava nod, "Please, bring her back in one piece" she adds and they nod again before they run away, when Allison, Kira, Isaac and Faith get inside they see Noshiko and a couple of Oni.

"Kira, turn around and go home. Take your friends with you." Noshiko tells her.

"I can't. When I looked at the game I realised who I was actually playing. You." Kira explains.

Allison draws her bow pointing it at Noshiko, "Call them off"

"You think you could take him alive?" Noshiko asks, "You think you can save him?"

"What if we can?" Faith asks.

"I tried something like it 70 years ago. Your friend is gone" Noshiko replies.

"Are you sure?" Kira asks, "Or if Stiles doesn't have to die. Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either?" she explains as she steps closer.

The Oni draw their swords as Noshiko smiles and her daughter, "I see I'm no longer the Fox now, Kira. You are. But the Nogitsune is still my demon to bury" she explains as the Oni disappear, a few seconds later Noshiko gasps as she opens her palm to show a firefly that then turns to dust.

"Mom?" Kira asks.

"What is that?" Isaac asks.

"What happened?" Faith asks, "What does it mean?"

"It means there's been a change in ownership" Void-Stiles says making them all turn to look at him to see the Oni surrounding him, "Now they belong to me." He smiles.

Faith looks at him before she looks at him and tilts her head slightly making the Nogitsune look back at her as her eyes glow yellowish blue and she smirks at him making him step back as she jumps forwards and transforms into her giant wolf.

Isaac smiles proudly at his best friend, Noshiko and Kira look shocked as Allison steps up next to Faith and draws her bow, Void-Stiles still looking scared starts the fight, Faith then starts throwing the Oni around with her teeth and paws as the Oni try and slice her with their swords, she then looks at everyone else fighting and turns back grabbing the hoodie that she was wearing before and slipping it on just as she sees Isaac gets thrown into a wall, the Oni was about to stab him but Faith quickly grabs Isaac and kicks the Oni out of the way as she grabs the sword that he dropped, "You good, Bee?" Faith asks.

"Yeah, thanks" Isaac smiles.

"Anytime" Faith says before she starts fighting another Oni with the sword she has in her hand, "Isaac, grab my boots!" she shouts as she continues fighting the Oni, Isaac quickly gives her, her shoes and she buts them on as Isaac holds off the Oni.

"How do we stop them?" Isaac asks Noshiko.

"You can't!" Noshiko shouts as Isaac gets sliced across the stomach.

Faith growls before she throws the Oni away from Isaac as another one slices her across the stomach, suddenly, Allison shoots an arrow at the Oni and it goes through its chest making it screech before dying, "You did it!" Faith smiles at her, Allison smiles back before she gets stabbed through the stomach by one of the Oni.

"No!" Faith screams as she watches the katana enter Allison's stomach, her eyes then turn her yellowish blue, making her hit one of the Oni causing lighting to travel around the Oni making it a lighting Oni as it starts to fight the others as Faith runs over to Allison catching her before she falls, "No, no, no, please" she cries once Allison falls into Faith's arms all of the Oni's disappear except for the one that Faith made into lighting, who stands behind Faith.

Scott sees his sister and Allison crying making him run over to them bringing Allison into his arms, "Allison"

"Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?" Allison gasps.

"Yeah. She's okay. Yeah" Scott nods before he holds Allison's arm as Faith cries. "I can't. I can't take your pain"

"It's because it doesn't hurt"Allison tells him as Faith stands up and backs away falling into Isaac's arms as she cries.

"No" Scott says.

"It's okay." Allison gasps.

"Allison" Scott says as he starts to cry.

"It's okay. It's okay" Allison repeats, "it's okay. It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you. Scott. Scott McCall"

"Don't, please, don't" Scott begs, "Allison, don't please" he cries.

"You have to tell my dad. And you have to tell my dad. Tell him" Allison stutters before she takes her last breath.

"No!" Scott cries.

"No, no, no, no, no" Faith cries just as Argent runs in and sees his daughter lying on the ground, "No!" she screams.

A/N:
I legit cried writing this episode so you're welcome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.5K 102
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover
5.5K 238 11
"𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤! 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕦𝕡!" 𝕎𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡. "𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤?" 𝕀 𝕞𝕦𝕞�...
189K 4.2K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
1M 22.7K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...