Faded fate

By magical_AditiRathore

This story is about a girl name Avni and A businessman Nei Khanna it is about their relationship which dies b... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Teaser
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Teaser
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Last chapter

Introduction of Characters

1.8K 160 26
By magical_AditiRathore

This story is about two people, Avni Mehta and Neil Khanna.

Avni Mehta:

Avni Mehta is a caring, loving and kind-hearted person. She is a sweetheart. She is soft-spoken and very patient. She is Papa's princess. Once she was a girl who always used to smile but one incident changed her life. A dedicated and humble person, she has a soft heart who have a concern for all even for a stranger. She is an eye of her parents. They do what she said. When She was a small kid she lost her mother but her stepmother love her like her own kid. Avni also loves her parents. Like her heart, her mind is also clear. Her fingers typed as someone has spelt some magic she typed really fast.
She does not get angry easily but when she gets angry then no one save that person. In short, she is a beauty with a brain.

Neil Khanna:

An eye of Khanna family and only an heir. His family loves him a lot, especially his mother. He was once a very dedicated and focused businessman but after losing his love he has lost interest in his life. He almost spend all day in his room but there was a time when he was ruling the city by his charming looks and his personality. He was a businessman but he had a dream apart from his field, his only motto was work, work and work but now everything has changed. The Neil Khanna has changed.

Mehta family:

Neela Mehta:

Avni's stepmother but love her like her own daughter. Avni is her life her day starts with Avni and ends on Avni because she was the best friend of Avni's father since childhood and Avni was really close to her since starting and called her Neela maa and after Avni's mother died because of Cancer she took care of Avni and for Avni, she got married to Avni's father whom she loved since childhood but never told him.

Ashish Mehta:

Ashish Mehta is a businessman and a well-known name in the industry of Automobiles. He loves Avni and always do what she wants. If Avni wants a dress he filled her wardrobe with a dress wherever he goes, he filled his bag with his daughter stuff. A nice human being, a perfect father.

Khanna family:

Harleen Khanna:

Harleen Khanna is Neil's grandmother and the head of the Khanna family. She loves Neil and her family. She loves to tease her daughter-in-law because she thought that entertainment is really important in life so she never left a chance to pull her daughter-in-law's leg.

Prakash Khanna:

Prakash Khanna is also a businessman and a well-known name in the automobile industry. A friend of Ashish and a good human being. He is Neil's father and they shared a strong bond. He treats his son as a friend because he thinks that the things which a son hesitates to share with his father he can share with a friend so whenever he feels that Neil is lost and is upset. He made coffee for both of them and goes to his son to talk. He is an ideal father. He has everything but he always wanted a daughter and still feels that void but he always says that when Neil get married then his family will be complete and his kids will fill the colour of happiness in their life.

Shweta Khanna:

Shweta Khanna is Neil's mother and Neil is her life. She can do anything for him. She is a good human being and a housewife. Her happiness is in her family's happiness, especially Neil's happiness.

So here is a small introduction of the characters and will reveal as the story will progress. Hope you will like my story.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 4.8K 26
This story is about two people who have some past. Both faced something in their life and because of that they become heartless. Book cover: @adorabl...
25.4K 4.9K 44
This story is about two strangers and the destiny made them meet where they did not even think in their life.
157K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
51.2K 6.6K 60
Neil felt as if he was living the worst life ever. He was a non chalant police officer, forced to take up this job. He encounters Ananya, a mystery...