Janessa

By materialgworlll_

Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her familie... More

Cast !
Chapter 1 - Bio Family
Chapter 2 - Moving In
Chapter 3 - First Dinner
Chapter 4 - You're Not My Father
Chapter 5 - Shopping
Chapter 6 - Finding Her Suspicous
Chapter 7 - Assasination
Cast II
Chapter 8 - Meeting The Rest
Chapter 9 - Q&A
Chapter 10 - Poison
Chapter 11 - First Day Of School
abt casting list 3
Chapter 12 - First Day Of School II
Chapter 13 - shes your daughter
Chapter 14 - Day Off
Chapter 15 - Planned for fun
Chapter 16 - Negative
Chapter 17 - Pictures
Chapter 18 - Gone Wrong
Chapter 19 - Anger
Chapter 20 - k i d n a p p e d
Chapter 21 - letting them go
Chapter 22 - the next morning
Chapter 23 - discharged
Chapter 24 - finding out
Chapter 25 - their pov
A/N
Chapter 26 - choice in the making?
Chapter 27 - her decision
ur options :)
Chapter 28 - a random day
Chapter 29 - the unexpected
Chapter 30 - family meeting
Chapter 31 - assassin
Chapter 32 - goodbye mansion
Chapter 33 - leaving
Chapter 34 - arrival
Chapter 35 - house tour
Chapter 36 - meeting everyone
Chapter 37 - getting settled in
Chapter 39 - meeting her
Chapter 40 - confrontation right?
Chapter 41 - night before, new day
Chapter 42 - drama
Chapter 43 - oops
Chapter 44 - explanation
Chapter 45 - and done
Chapter 46 - getting ready
Chapter 47 - shocker
48 - blow up
49 - aftermath
Janessa Sequel!

Chapter 38 - about time

9.3K 226 49
By materialgworlll_

My phone alarm went off and I quickly turned it off and looked back in the mirror.

I had been standing here for like two minutes now admiring my beauty- because that's what us baddies do.

* her outfit *

Okay but no let me go check on the girls.

I walked to their room and saw that they were still sleeping so I took this as my chance to find a outfit for them.

* their outfit *

Once I picked that out I walked fully out the room and walked downstairs.

Again guards nodded at me and let's just say I have to get used to it.

The plan for today was to tour Belgium but I feel exhausted off of it yesterday so I don't really know what to do.

When I got to the kitchen Lenard was there washing dishes.

" bonjour lenard " I said and he quickly turned around.
( hello )

" ah bonjour mademoiselle janessa, comment dors-tu " he said back and sat the plate down.
( ah hello miss janessa how do you sleep )

" bien et toi " I said sitting down.
( well and you )

" heureux de savoir Et j'ai aussi bien dormi, y a-t-il quelque chose de spécifique que vous voudriez pour le petit-déjeuner ? " he said and walked to the refrigerator.
( glad to know And I slept well as well, is there anything specific you would like for breakfast? )

" French toast will be fine " I said and he nodded.

Oh wait I forgot I was supposed to be apparently meeting someone.

" Janessa " I heard from behind me which made me quickly turn around and I saw it was Stephanie.

I looked her up and down and you can tell she's nervous- she has that thing where she moves her hands a lot.

" What's wrong? " I asked and she looked behind me for a quick second then back at me.

" regrèt mwen jis pa vle jennen tèt mwen " she said and i nodded.
( sorry i just don't want to embarrass myself )

" Lenard we'll be back " I said and got up and grabbed Stephanie's hand before dragging her away.

" I'm not going far so let's go here " I said once we got in front of the guest room and we walked in.

I stood by the door and she sat on the bed- i have a feeling what this conversation is going to be about.

" is there something you want me to explain? " I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

" well what do you mean by you didn't want to embarrass yourself? " I asked after a few seconds and went and sat down beside her.

" I want you and not only as a friend " she said and i nodded.

" Will you go out- " she started.

" I'm sorry but unfortunately I can't do that " I said cutting her off and she was about to speak again until I did.

" I'm just kidding of course I will- took you long enough to ask me " I said laughing.

" yeah that's not funny " she said and I shrugged my shoulders.

" eh kinda was " I said and it went silent so I looked at her only to see her looking at me.

" people don't normally kiss before they go on dates but who cares " I said and kissed her to which she instantly kissed back.

< ANTHONY'S POV >

" Good morning Lenard, wasn't Janessa down here? " I asked as I got to the kitchen.

" yes she said she'd be back shortly- she was with her friend " he said and I heard footsteps coming up behind me.

" Morning brother from another mother " I heard diana say and she sat beside me.

" wait so if you're h- ohh! " I said cutting myself off.

Honestly all I can say is it's about time.

" you're weird but it's okay because I love it, what's on the menu chef? " she asked turning to Lenard.

" French toast with fruit " he said and she nodded.

" Where is Janessa and Stephanie? " she asked.

" they are having a discussion about their issues " i said and lenard handed me my usual black coffee.

" would you like any drink in specific? " lenard asked Diana.

" orange juice is fine " she said and lenard nodded before waking to the refrigerator.

My phone went off and I quickly pulled it out to see who it was.

Bethany:
Can I come now?

Me:
Give me five minutes

I sat my phone down and internally sighed.

I hope this goes well..

I'm quite nervous if I do say so myself and there may be some anger and tears which is understandable but we couldn't wait any longer.

This has been planned for a few years now and we're not going to let it fail."

I finally pulled away and we were both trying to catch our breath.

No seriously it turned into a make-out session and i wanted her more.

" your lips are red " she said and leaned it.

" well who's fault is that? " I asked also leaning in and I went to kiss her but she moved her head which made me kiss her cheek.

So then my mouth went down her jaw and to her neck and I started sucking on it.

She let out a small moan and i quickly stopped and moved away.

" If you do that we'll be here all day " I said and stood up.

" sorry you're right plus it's almost time for breakfast and to wake the girls " she said also standing up.

" i wouldn't mind having something else for breakfast " i said grabbing her waist and pulled her towards me.

" be serious " she said and I felt offended because what makes her think I'm not serious.

" I am being serious but you're right " I said and started walking to the door.

" oh and you better cover up all those hickies on your neck " I added and walked out the door.

I made my way back to the kitchen and saw Diana and Anthony there although they were both smiling at me.

" eww you two are creepy " I said and Diana hummed in response.

" what? " I asked looking at them both.

" your lips look bruised and Stephanie isn't with you like she's supposed to be " diana said in a teasing tone.

" I'm not hiding it " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" about damn time " Anthony said which made both of us look at him.

" what? i pay attention " he said and I shook my head.

" did you two do it? " diana asked.

" what- no! " I said and diana cheered aloud.

" haha you owe me $1,000 pay up " she said.

" you two betted? " I asked in disbelief.

" yeah like five minutes ago " Anthony said handing diana a small stack of money.

" I'm going to go get the girls up " I said and walked away.

" that's not fair! " I heard Anthony say and I scoffed.

I zipped my jacket up and although that didn't help I can just put my hood on and race to the room.

I need to change and calm my beating heart down.

She has me feeling all types of things and I love it.

She did scare me when she said no and apparently it was a joke but when I'm facing my nervousness and overthinking- i take things serious.

I could even feel goosebumps forming on me and I craved her touch again.

I put my hood on and left the room before quickly running to the stairs only to be stopped by diana.

" TURN AROUND! " she yelled and i internally screamed and bit my fist.

" Can't- I have to pee " I said and kept going.

" Are you sure about that? " she asked.

" Yes I'll be back! " I said and ran.

That was a close one..

When I got to my room I went straight to my closet and grabbed some un- you know what it's not anyones business.

Once I put that on since I was still sort of in pajamas I changed my clothes.

* her outfit *

It's giving right now and that's all that matters.

I did the other stuff when I woke up so i went back in the bedroom area and plopped on the bed.

My day is starting off well if you ask me.
________________________________
A/N:

It's me updating 12 days later for meee .

Let's just call this a Valentine's Day chapter- bc that's the point but it's also continuing on.

I hope all is well with y'all and I wanted to update sooner but I had writers block and no motivation.

Honestly this book should've been done but yeah..

Todays Friday so that's good.

Also in the story " Zara " that's the name for now but I changed the casting list up.

Work with me on that story bc it'll be updates once or twice a week.. imma take my time with that one.

Have a good day/night lovelies 🥺!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
215K 4.1K 44
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...
374K 6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...