Never thought it would be thi...

بواسطة Krysxox

"We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way." Jason told me as he rolled up his sleeves and stared a... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
SEQUEL

Chapter 2

3.7K 74 4
بواسطة Krysxox

What the fuck, suspended!

"Are you fucking saying I have suspension?" I yelled at the principal.

"Language! Ms. Smith do not make me do the honors of suspending you for a week!"

"No, please don't!" I screamed even louder due to panic.

"Inside voices, please." Ms. Splendore said, tiredly rubbing her temples.

I clenched my fists, I really hated doing this.

"I-I am sorry Ms. Splendore, I didn't mean it, any of it. Just please don't  suspend me, please!"

"I'm sorry, but with your record, and the permission from your teacher, I am sorry to say that I have no choice." She said carelessly.

"But what about my grades, I have higher than a 4.0!" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry but what's done is done." she said calmly.

"Bitch..." I muttered.

Right then I heard a gasp, that will keep that smug look off her face.

"Ms. Smith!" Ms. Splendore yelled.

"Inside voices." I called out before shutting the door.

As much as I enjoyed that, I just couldn't hold back the tears that were on the brink of falling ever since I heard the news, I mean suspended?

I started going at a new direction, towards the back of the school, the front led to no where but the highway.

But I can't get this out of my mind! I mean this is just not possible. Normally Ms. Splendore doesn't care what I do, as long as my grades are in tact. So what the hell was this? Not only that but Ms. Adams was right! She was right? That thing was actually right? What was the world coming too?

I looked up and started walking behind the high gates, the latch was open and I walked in. I didn't care where I was going, I just need time to think and it didn't look like anyone would look for me here.

Skylar, just what the hell do you think your doing?

I ignored my thoughts, normally I wouldn't care about where I was headed but there was a murderer out there. And here I am alone, in some run down shack. I'm a T-bone to this guy.

Maybe I'll just check this shack out for a short second. I creaked open the door silently and stepped in without a sound being revealed. I saw a boy, maybe 20, with dark brown hair spiked up and looked to be about 6'0. I heard him cuss a few times.

"Damn! Can these bombs get any more fucked up!" He mumbled angrily.

Oh crap someone is already in here? That would be awkward, I should probably leave before we have to go into the even more awkward, Who are you and what are you doing here, thing. I turned to leave but I felt my blood run cold when hard col reality slapped me in the face.

Did he just say bomb. As in making one as we speak? Who the hell does this guy think he is? Before I could stop myself, I marched up to him and kicked the pot with the underdone bomb in it, making it splatter backwards.

"What the fuck!" We both shouted in sync.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I shouted at him angrily. His face matched mine in the shading of red, in the showing of utter anger.

"I am Jason fucking Mccann!" He yelled back, I'm guessing not caring that he just revealed himself as I backed up two steps staring wide eyed at him. Realization hit him and he smirked, walking towards me.

What the hell do I do?

Well screw it, just ask him how his day is...RUN you idiot!

And so I did, I ran out with him hot on my heals, though I am surprised he hasn't caught me yet. I know I'm fat, so either he is a slow runner, which is HIGHLY doubtful, or I am actually fast! Yup, also HIGHLY doubtful. I slowed my pace a little when I was running out of breath. I turned a corner and stopped. Oh no, this is it, my life ends now. A dead end is the dead end of my life.

"You thought you could outrun me?" He asked me as I slowly backed up with him keeping a space of 2 feet away from me. My back hit the wall and I closed my eyes, wishing this was a dream. I opened my eyes and I actually thought I was in a dream, I mean, it isn't everyday you see a totally hot guy being this close to you.

Yeah, reason being he is probably going to kill you smart ass.

Why thank you! I- ok you know what....just let my hormones roam for a while, I haven't had a boyfriend or even had my first kiss yet. So indeed that is an automatic yes to the infamous 'omg are you still a virgin!?' question.

I hadn't even realized that I was staring at him because when I blinked a few times, I saw him staring back at me smirking. Damn he's hot. Why am I even admiring him! Even the way the sun somehow only shines over his flawless skin, without a speck of imperfection to be revealed.

"Are you done?" he asked impatiently.

Ok Skylar, put on your game face, and do what you were born to do...

"You wish." I replied. I inwardly groaned. That's what I came up with?

"Yeah I do.." he said checking me out biting his bottom lip. Ok can he stop. He really has no idea how much this is affecting me.

I thought I would take this chance to run again or at least try too. I lunged to the right, but was soon grabbed by my waist being pulled back to the wall.

"Now where do you think your going, hmm?" he asked.

"Let me go." I told him firmly.

"I don't want to." He said with amusement hinted in his words.

"I said to fucking let me go!" I yelled while pounding on his chest, next thing I knew my hands were pinned against wall above my head.

"Now you listen here," He said deeply while having a deathly tight grip around my wrists. "You got your pretty little self into this mess, and your not getting out so easily."

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"Put your hands where I can see them!" A police officer yelled from behind both of us.

"Fuck." Jason muttered just enough for the two of us to hear.

I sighed in relief and he looked at me for a second and tore his gaze away from me, but I think I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes right before he did, oh who am I kidding. Jason's most likely to always have that glint in is eyes. I tried to wiggle my wrists out of his grasp but no avail.

When the police officer was about to repeat his command, Jason pulled on my arm causing me to go in front of him, his right arm held me firmly on my waist while keeping my arms back and his left arm held a gun in his hand, which was put to my temple. Was I freaking out? YES! I tried to struggle against him a little but he just tightened his grip, if that was possible. I could literally feel his 6 pack on my back, but I just whimpered as I failed miserably in trying to break free.

"Mccann, let her go." The officer said calmly.

"Funny, she said the same thing, so let me say the same to you, I don't want to."Jason said as if it were no big deal.

"Jason, we will use force."

"And I will too." Jason said, putting his finger on the trigger.

I sucked in a breath and closed my eyes, waiting for what would happened next.

I heard the sound of a buzzer go off like a little vibrator. I fell to the ground on top of body.

I opened my eyes and saw Jason on the ground twitching, and struggling.

I guess his weight brought me down with him, I looked up to see another police guy holding a Taser. I sighed in relief and tears brimmed my eyes.. I don't know, I am quite relieved, but why am I feeling so guilty. It was always a bad habit, someone could harass me for a year and I would do one bad thing and boom, I'm apologizing immediately. I shook my heard repeatedly, stop Skylar, not even a minute ago, this guy was going to shoot you. Don't feel sorry!

I was pulled up by the same guy who tased Jason and was put into a police car. I saw the officers handcuff and carry Jason into another. Who knew this would happen, that's right no one.

****

"Skylar, are you sure you are okay, did he hurt you in anyway at all?" The Police officer asked, apparently his name is Nick Stokes and that he has delt with Jason in the past.

"Yes,I'm sure I am fine, thank you." I said with a slight smile.

"Okay, and can you tell us anything, from what you saw?" Nick asked anxiously.

"Um, what exactly do you mean, sir?" I wondered.

He took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Did you see any of his hide outs, gang members, or anything suspcicious?" He asked calmly, still looking me in the eyes.

Jesus, um, well he said hide out...does a shack count as one? And gang members, no, at least I think I didn't! And the suspicious part, well I would say everything about that 18 year old boy is downright suspicious!

"Skylar." Nick asked, bring me out of my thoughts. "Do you know anything?"

"No, sir I'm sorry." I lied.

"Ok, well let me know if you remember anything else." He replied in disappointment.

"Thank you, oh and sir?"

"Yes?" He answered back fast, with hope in his eyes.

"What's going to happen to Jason?" I asked worridly.

He slumped back in his chair, and sighed.

"You don't need to worry about him, he is going to be imprisoned for life for murder/bombing."

"Oh ok, thanks." I said.

He nodded his head toward me. Everything should seem fine, right? I mean, hey Jason Mccann was captured! And, I guess I was just bait but it worked right?

So, why do I still have that guilty feeling in my gut?

****

"Skylar Krys Smith!" My dad yelled, "You fucking got a suspension?"

"Its all Ms. Adam's fault!" I tried to blame her, but what I got back was a stinging sensation on my right cheek, tears threatened to spill but I held them back.

"Don't you dare try to fucking blame this on your teacher!" My dad yelled coming closer.

I backed up and turned around to circle the Island that was in the kitchen.

"Skylar, I can not believe you!" My mother said, she doesn't hit me, just leave that to dad though.

Ouch! Another one.

I fell holding my cheek.

"I hope you get that I don't want that bullshit in my house. Get that or I will make you get it." My dad spat.

I quickly nodded my head and dashed up the stairs...self harm hear I come. You see, I self harm whenever my parents abuse me, literally they are like the best parents you can ask for, but when I tell them bad news like that, then they go for it and hit me, to try and knock some sense into me. So whenever I get abused, it means I'm doing something wrong, and they punished me by hitting me, well I'm punishing myself by drawing a knife to my wrists.

Unfortunately, that's not the only problem I have. I also hate the way I look, I'm average looking. I'm not too skinny nor too fat. But I want to be skinny. I have this drive telling me that I need to be. So, that's why I have an eating disorder. I know I should stop, I mean I was one of those kids that looked at those Teen Living tapes and said, I will never do that! But look where I am now. I'm just not skinny enough.

I stopped at my room and locked the door, I went into the bathroom and got out a wet, clean towel. I got out my knife from my desk that is always hidden, and it takes awhile for me to find it. It's as if it doesn't want me to cut. But, I eventually found it. I slashed the cold, silver, rigid blade against my warm, tanned, smooth arm. Its funny how I'm putting the total opposites together to make a perfect line. Blood soon was coming out slowly and I took that time to close my eyes and enjoy the pain that relieved me. Once I made a few more cuts, I places my arm in some cold water and after, I wrapped the drenched towel over it.

My parents didn't even know that I was nearly murdered by Jason McCann, nor did they know that he was captured because of me. But, I guess its not the best time to tell them now. I can't go to school tomorrow becuase the officers told me to come by again and, oh yeah I'm suspended. Well, this has been an eventful day.

I snuggled in my bed, not bothering to change into my clothes and let the sting of my arm come over me like it usually does. As much as it hurt, I soon fell asleep in an instant.

-------------------

HEY GUYS, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT CUTTING IS MOST IMPORTANTLY NOT GOOD. THIS IS JUST A STORY OF COURSE AND EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW IT, PLEASE DO NOT CUT OR STARVE YOURSELF. KNOW THAT YOU ARE PERFECT IN YOUR OWN WAY AND THATS ALL YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE. SELF CONFIDENCE AND THAT IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER. :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

113K 2.6K 30
"Come on baby, breathe." A soft voice mumbles in my neck as i try to wiggle out of his grip. I can't hold my breath any longer, my body forcing me to...
128K 3.7K 40
(Completed) Sophia Tatum's the name. She's known for being in cheer leading for football and basketball. She's not like the girls in the movies tho...
8.7K 336 30
*C O M P L E T E* "Tor-" "I'll see ya round Jason...when I get friends who actually like me." I spit angrily. "Tori don't go!" He shouts as I turn...
680 39 14
A man appeared out of the shadows in front of them. "Goooood morning!" he yelled, his voice echoing through out the room. "You're a freak of nature...