Green tea wears bitter love (...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 40

502 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 40 Princess 11

    When Huo Qi was brought over, he was still stunned.

    After hearing that Ye Huan had been poisoned for a long time, he was even more stunned.

    "How... how could this be?" Huo Qi looked at Ye Huan who was lying on the bed, and saw the emperor's livid face, he knelt down and instantly sobered up, "Emperor...Emperor, Wei Chen really doesn't understand what's going on. "

    I don't understand?" The

    emperor became even more angry when he heard this reply. He was very dissatisfied with the Huo family. Today, Ye Huan can be used to vent his anger, and he said unceremoniously, "As a concubine, even Your wife has been poisoned for a long time, you concubine are very responsible!"

    Huo Qi heard cold hands and feet, he really didn't know Ye Huan was poisoned.

    In the past half a year, he had seen Ye Huan no more than five times, so how could something happen in the princess' mansion.

    "Emperor, since the eldest princess moved back to the princess' mansion, Wei Chen has stopped communicating with the eldest princess. Wei Chen really doesn't know about the poisoning!" Huo Qi's head was pressed against the floor, sweating like rain, and he was about to panic. jump out.

    The emperor gave Huo Qi a cold look, "Then you kneel here and get up after you find out!" The

    hall was filled with extremely noble people, and Huo Qi knelt in front of this group of people, not to mention that there would be some What the result, just kneeling, it's very embarrassing.

    At the same time, the commander of the Imperial Guard led people to the Princess Mansion and surrounded the Huo family at the same time.

    After the commander brought people into the princess' mansion, he called out all the servants who were serving, starting with Xia Lian and Qiu Ju, who were in charge of Ye Huan's dress.

    And this investigation happened to find out the poison that Xia Lian was hiding in the house.

    The members of the Imperial Guard were all people who had seen big scenes of life and death. After continuing the search, they found that Xia Lian was hiding a large amount of money.

    When this matter became clear, he dragged Xia Lian down for interrogation.

    Xia Lian, a little palace maid, had never seen such a big battle, and she was beaten ten times, so Zhao Yingying was recruited.

    There was a lot of noise in the princess' mansion. Zhao Yingying was woken up by the maid. She heard that a group of officers and soldiers had come to arrest Xia Lian and beat her. She knew that something was wrong, and hurriedly packed up the burden of escaping.

    When the commander took people to Huo's house to arrest people, Zhao Yingying had already run away from the house, but she was caught as soon as she got out of the yard.

    The commander brought the found poison, Xia Lian and Zhao Yingying into the palace together, and brought it to the emperor and others.

    Ye Huan heard that Zhao Yingying was brought, opened her eyes at the right time, and asked what was wrong.

    Lin An hurriedly said, "My good sister, you have been poisoned!"

    "Ah? How could it be?" Tears fell from his eyes, and he asked in disbelief, "Consort, what did you do?"

    "I..." Huo Qi didn't do anything, just as he was about to explain, Zhao Yingying and Xia Lian were dragged in.

    The commander talked about the discovery in the Princess Mansion, and the poison was checked by the imperial doctor and determined to be the same as the poison on Ye Huan's body.

    Zhao Yingying entered the palace for the first time, she had never seen such a big battle, she was so frightened that she went straight to Huo Qi to hide.

    Xia Lian was beaten ten times, lying on the ground unable to stand upright, muttering in her mouth, "Your Majesty, spare your life, this is what Zhao Yiniang ordered the slaves to do. Otherwise, the slaves are too bold and would not dare to do it. Her Royal Highness, the eldest princess, take the medicine!"

    Zhao Yingying shook her head desperately when she heard this.

    She pulled Huo Qi's sleeve, "It's not Qi Lang like this, I really didn't do this, someone must have framed me. Yes, someone framed it, it should be Cui Xi, she hates me..."

    "Crack!"

    Huo Qi Raising his hand to Zhao Yingying was a slap in the face. At this moment, Huo Qi understood everything. The silver coins in Cuixi's hand did not add up to a hundred taels, and it was even more impossible to buy Xia Lian with money.

    "Bitch, it's because I dote on you so much, how dare you do such a rebellious thing!" After confirming that the poisoning was real, Huo Qi's first thought was not to drag himself into it.

    Zhao Yingying was knocked over by Huo Qi, and her cheeks started to hurt.

    How did things come to light?

    She couldn't understand.

    The person who administered the drug said that if the dose was increased, it would take half a year to have an effect, but Ye Huan fainted tonight.

    Zhao Yingying covered her face and wanted to defend herself, but the evidence was conclusive, including both human and physical evidence, and even Huo Qi didn't trust her anymore.

    "Haha!"

    Zhao Yingying sneered suddenly, her eyes swept around the crowd, she was destined to die, since she was going to die, she would not hide it, "Huo Qi, you hit me again. Besides hitting me, what else can you do? ?"

    Huo Qi asked in confusion, "Yingying, why did you do this?"

    "I'll give you everything you want. Cuixi's incident was just an accident, and Huo Qi's man is normal with three wives and four concubines. I've given you a lot!"

    "In the past four years, I've given you everything you wanted. How dare you be so daring?"

    "Huo Qi, you gave it to me, but you took it back! Zhao Yingying yelled at Huo Qi ,

    she was going to die anyway, she said everything she wanted to say, "You are an idiot with no bottom line. What I want, you don't even know!"

    "I want you You love me wholeheartedly, but you can't forget Wen Hui, and you get involved with my maid. This is your indiscretion, don't say that it is normal to have three wives and four concubines, and there is no reason for others to marry concubines. "     You ask me why I do this. Why am I? It's not for Ling'er. As long as Wen Hui lives, I will always be a concubine, and Ling'er can only be a concubine who is despised by others.     " They all begged Wen Hui to put Ling'er in her name, but Wen Hui just disagreed. She is so cruel and ruined my Ling'er's future, so what if I kill her!"     Zhao Yingying recruited herself, and the people in the hall understood it. .

    The emperor glanced at Ye Huan, who had a pale face on the bed, and ordered, "This matter has been investigated. If Zhao Yingying committed crimes and poisoned others, she will ask Xia Lian to be executed. And their family members, if they have official status. , Immediately dismissed, no scientific examinations will be allowed in the future, my country does not need such vicious people to help govern!" After

    a pause, the emperor was very puzzled, and said, "Also, since Zhao Yingying opened her mouth and closed her mouth for the sake of her son, then Huo Ling will not be allowed to enter office in the future, drag people down!"

    Huo Ling is the son of Zhao Yingying and also Huo Qi's son.

    It stands to reason that Huo Ling is only four years old, and what Zhao Yingying did, Huo Ling must not know, he should be innocent. But the emperor has been dissatisfied with the Huo family for a long time, and it is a kind of anger towards the Huo family not to let Huo Ling enter the office.

    And Huo Qi didn't dare to complain about this.

    When Zhao Yingying heard that Huo Ling would enter office, her eyes widened instantly, "No, my Ling'er is innocent!"

    "Your Majesty, Ling'er is only four years old, you can't decide his future now! You are too... Hey ... "

    Zhao Yingying's mouth was roughly blocked by the banned army. She and Xia Lian were dragged down, and I was asked after three days.

    Without Zhao Yingying and Xia Lian in the hall, it was suddenly quiet.

    Ye Huan sobbed twice at the right time, "I really didn't expect that Concubine Zhao would harm me like this."

    Lin An reassured, "I told you a long time ago that Zhao Yingying is not a good person. If you provoke a relationship between you and the concubine, it is the concubine. I believed her." The

    sentence "The concubine believed her" made the emperor's eyes shift to Huo Qi.

    "Huo Qi, you are also good at pampering an aunt to the point of being lawless." The emperor's tone was cold.

    If Huo Jue was still in charge of 100,000 soldiers in Mobei, the emperor would have abolished Huo Qi today.

    When Huo Qi heard the emperor mocking him, he hurriedly kowtowed and said he didn't dare, and took the initiative to ask for punishment, "Although the minister does not know about this matter, he is also responsible for dereliction of duty, and he also asks the emperor to punish him."

    The emperor turned his head to look at Ye Huan, "Huian, you are the bitter master, how do you say the punishment?"

    Ye Huan choked and shook his head, "I listen to the emperor's brother, the ministers and sisters don't know what to do now.

    " Ten boards, banning for half a year is a lesson." The

    emperor had wanted to hit Huo Qi's board for a long time, and today Huo Qi bumped into it, and he didn't fight for nothing, but at the same time as punishment, he also asked Huo Qi, "Huo Qi, do you have any? Dissatisfied?"

    Huo Qi shook his head, "Thanks to the emperor for his kindness for the punishment." The

    emperor felt at ease when he was beaten and said thank you. Ye Huan has nothing to do with this today, and he can teach Huo Qi a lesson. The emperor is in a good mood, but his face is still serious, "Then I'll go get the board."

    Huo Qi was taken down, and the emperor appeased Ye Huan. After two sentences, they went to the front hall.

    The empress dowager and Lin'an stayed and continued to talk to Ye Huan.

    The Empress Dowager sat on the edge of the bed and sighed, "Hey, if I knew this would happen, Aijia should let Mammy Sun continue to follow you."

    Mamma Sun stayed in the Princess Palace for three months, she is in the Queen Mother's Palace after all People, still returned to the Queen Mother's side, it is not good to stay in the Princess Mansion.

    Ye Huan shook her head and said it was fine, but her voice was weak and her spirits were not very good. "It is a great gift to have my mother send someone to rear me for three months, and my son has learned a lot from the grandmother." The

    queen mother I heard that Ye Huan has made great progress, but what she said just now was actually polite, "Fortunately, you are fine, now that Concubine Zhao has been resolved, you can relax a little later."     Because Lin'an was present, the Queen Mother was not allowed to talk about imitations. Regarding the matter of Guanyin , he only said, "It's really hard for you to marry Huo Qi? No matter what happens to the Huo family in the future, you must be good."     Ye Huan felt a lot at ease with the Queen Mother's words.     After resting in the palace for a while, when they left the palace, Ye Huan and Huo Qi rode the carriage separately.     There were only Ye Huan and Shaoyao in the carriage. Shaoyao knew that the master had deliberately pretended to be dizzy today. Thinking of Concubine Zhao's fate, she couldn't help laughing all the time.

    After returning to the Princess Mansion, Mammy Zhang brought someone in to wait on Ye Huan to remove her makeup. After getting familiar with it, only Mama Zhang and Shaoyao were there to serve.

    Shaoyao couldn't help but excitedly said, "God's eyes have opened up for Zhao Yiniang to have such a result. Mammy must not know that the emperor still has an order, and the eldest son will not be able to enter the office in the future. Zhao Yiniang is a bamboo basket. I lost my life and ruined the future of the eldest son."

    Mammy Zhang really didn't know this, she knew that Concubine Zhao would die, but she didn't expect the emperor to take his anger on the eldest son, "Then Zhao My aunt must have been pissed off. She planned for the eldest son wholeheartedly, but ended up killing the eldest son. I don't know if the eldest son will hate her when he grows up."

    "It should be." Shaoyao didn't think twice Dao said, "Although the eldest son is a concubine, no matter what, he is also a concubine of the general's mansion. He is not as good as those high-ranking sons, but he is not too bad. If the eldest son reads books or practices martial arts by himself, maybe there are still more seniors. But it's good now, no matter how powerful he is, he won't be able to make his debut."

    Mammy Zhang nodded and said yes, "If you say that, it's true."

    She also laughed, "That's fine, eldest son and His Highness doesn't kiss, I'd rather he has no future than see him on the rise."

    Ye Huan nodded and said yes.

    Huo Ling in the original book is a white-eyed wolf. Under the painstaking education of the original owner, he finally retaliates against the original owner.

    Right now, the emperor has made another decree, no matter whether Huo Ling can survive or not, it will not hinder Ye Huan.

    Ye Huan was happy here, but Huo Qi next door was furious.

    He was beaten 30 times, and his buttocks hurt like it was split into several pieces. When he was brought back, he could only lie on his stomach.

    When Cuixi entered the house, she could smell the faint smell of blood in the air.

    When she rubbed the medicine on Huo Qi, Huo Qi heard his teeth chattering.

    "General, the medicine has been changed, you can endure the pain. It will heal in a few days." Cuixi will be in a good mood, Zhao Yingying deserves what she deserves, and Huo Ling is also involved, which is an unexpected gain. But she didn't dare to show joy in front of Huo Qi, so she honestly changed her medicine and wanted to go out.

    "Wait." Huo Qi endured the pain, "I ask you, did you already know that Zhao Yingying was going to poison the eldest princess?"

    Cui Xi hurriedly knelt down, "General, I really don't know who this concubine is. I did listen to Concubine Zhao swearing at His Highness earlier, and hoped that His Highness would die soon. But later... Concubine followed you, and Concubine and Concubine Zhao were in the same situation, so how could they know about Concubine Zhao. Especially if I didn't The born baby, now, I can't wait to send Concubine Zhao on the road in person."

    Huo Qi frowned and looked at Cui Xi, recalling the past half a year. Cuixi really fought hard with Zhao Yingying.

    "Forget it, go down first. You can stop yourself these few days, don't use it to serve, I want to be quiet." Huo Qi said coldly.

    As if Cui Xi had been granted amnesty, she didn't want to come to serve her, and no one knew how Huo Qi would lose his temper.

    After the miscarriage, Cuixi completely saw that Huo Qi had no feelings for him. In Huo Qi's place, she is a dispensable bed warming tool. I used to work hard to win favor because I wanted to have a baby at my age, but now that I can't have a baby, it's better to hold the princess's thigh tightly. After all, Huo Qi won't be the only women of them, and if a new person comes to the palace, she will definitely be thrown aside by Huo Qi.

    Cuixi went out of Huo Qi's house and went back humming a little song. Today is a good day, she needs to drink more.

    Three days later, Zhao Yingying and Xia Lian will be beheaded.

    The day before the beheading, news came from the prison that Zhao Yingying wanted to see Ye Huan.

    Shaoyao hesitated, "The messenger said that Concubine Zhao has been talking about you all the time, saying that she has something to tell you."

    "What she wants to tell me is nothing more than saying bad things about Cuixi in front of me, begging me to take care of Huo Ling, and trying to soften my heart. Or she wants to scold me." Ye Huan brushed her eyebrows at the bronze mirror indifferently. "No matter what kind of possibility it is, it's not what I want to hear. Why should I go to Tianjing to see her for the last time? We never had a good relationship."

    "You are right, Tianjing is so messy, there is no need to listen. Concubine Zhao said something useless." Shaoyao nodded.

    Zhao Yingying in the prison, waiting left and right, did not wait for Ye Huan.

    When the moonlight shone into the prison through the stone window, she knew that Ye Huan would not come.

    "Haha."

    Zhao Yingying couldn't help sneering after she planned half her life, but got a tragic result.

    "My Linger! It's your mother who can't help you." Zhao Yingying felt a pain in her heart when she thought of the emperor's last will.

    Ling'er was only four years old and didn't understand anything yet, but she was going to be implicated by this matter. Zhao Yingying regretted the past, but there is no regret medicine in the world. She can't do anything now, let alone see Ling'er for the last time.

    Zhao Yingying regretted hitting her head against the wall until she broke her

    forehead

    . "

    Bang bang!" The

    jailer knocked on the door with a wooden stick, and said angrily, "What are you crying and howling in the middle of the night, you are going to die tomorrow, and others are still alive. How can you make others sleep when you cry like this? Be honest, Otherwise, you won't even be able to see the sun tomorrow!" After

    speaking, the jailer knocked on the door again as a warning.

    Zhao Yingying stopped hitting the wall, she was lying on the ground sluggishly, her resentment could not be vented, her eyes were open, and she was so desperate that she could not shed tears.

    The next day, when the jailer came to pick up people, he found that Zhao Yingying was dead, and he really couldn't see the morning sun.

    The two jailers cursed badly, so they had Zhao Yingying's body carried to the mass grave outside the city, and they were thrown away casually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 3K 62
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...
42.9K 624 97
Yu Yichao passed through the book during the funeral approval and became the black moonlight of the male protagonist in the article. The system infor...
25.3K 235 13
https://m.shubaow.net/268/268962/ Author: go to the moon Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-02 Latest: Chapter 127 One day a...
15.8K 162 71
As the saying goes, a doctor who can't cook is not a good soldier. In the fifth year after turning from a surgeon to a chef, Zhu Luofu won the champi...