Green tea wears bitter love (...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 36

476 7 3
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 36 Princess 7 (three shifts + four shifts)......

    Zhao Yingying was embezzling money, and she had both personal and physical evidence. She was very panicked, and Ye Huan was hanging her.

    There was no way, she could only cry to Huo Qi, saying that she had just entered Huo's family, and she was in a very difficult situation.

    Although Huo Qi was shocked that Zhao Yingying was greedy for money, she forgave Zhao Yingying after Zhao Yingying cried.

    When Huo Qi helped Zhao Yingying to ask for Cui Xi, Ye Huan was not surprised at all. Huo Qi is a person with no bottom line, Zhao Yingying's ability to tell right and wrong has always been formidable. This time she checked the account book, that is to say, she made a noise. One was to let Huo Qi know that Zhao Yingying was not that simple, and the other was to pave the way for the future.

    After checking the account book, all the servants of the Huo family knew who was the mistress, and Zhao Yingying's life in the yard was a lot worse. Even Huo Qi seldom came, and most of the time he was drinking outside.

    After half a month of such days, a letter came from Mobei, saying that Huo Jue and his wife were on their way back to Beijing to report their work, and they would arrive in the capital in about three days.

    Ye Huan also received a letter specially written to her by Mrs. Li from Hof, asking her if she was with Huo Qi recently and whether she was pregnant.

    Li's mother-in-law, and Ye Huan are only superficially peaceful, not eager.

    Since Ye Huan was the eldest princess, Mrs. Li was not good at taking Ye Huan as a rule and getting along with Ye Huan, but she was more cautious. Second, she felt that Ye Huan was not smooth enough and was too weak.

    As for Huo Jue, the typical big man of the family is a bit domineering, he has taken up so many years of military merit, and he acts quite arrogantly.

    But Ye Huan and Huo Jue got along very little, and even when Huo Jue returned to Beijing, they rarely met.

    Knowing that Huo Jue and his wife were about to arrive in the capital, Ye Huan began to look forward to it.

    The marriage between her and Huo Qi was the marriage of the imperial family. As long as the Huo family did not fall, she and Huo Qi would never be able to divorce. The Huo family would not agree, and neither would the emperor. Their marriage could not be decided by the two of them.

    Over the years, Huo Jue's deployment of the emperor has gradually become perfunctory, and in fact, the emperor has long been dissatisfied.

    If it weren't for the fact that no one would be able to replace Huo Jue in a while, the emperor would have moved Huo Jue long ago.

    Ye Huan thought that in the original book, Huo Jue's ambition gradually became bigger, and under the instigation of Bei Di and other countries, he had the idea of ​​becoming a king by himself. It's just that as soon as he started to be tempted, he encountered an assassination.

    When Huo Jue entered the capital this time, he already had some ideas in his heart, which he could show in his daily life, but the emperor hadn't noticed it yet.

    Ye Huan thought about the Huo family, and for her, there was nothing to miss.

    The day before Huo Jue and his wife arrived in Kyoto, Huo Qi, who had not seen him for half a month, came to Ye Huan.

    It was snowing heavily with goose feathers outside, Ye Huan was wrapped in fox fur, and yawned when he came out of the inner hall. The floor heating in the hall was so suffocating that I wanted to sleep all the time.

    "Madam."

    Huo Qi looked at Ye Huan and said.

    Ye Huan was almost frightened by the name Madam, and got goosebumps all over.

    "Cough cough." Ye Huan was not surprised by Huo Qi's arrival. After all, Huo Jue and his wife were coming. Huo Qi naturally wanted to say hello to what happened before. "What are you doing here?"

    Huo Qi looked a little unnatural. But he still dared to     say, "Father and mother are going to the capital tomorrow, do you want to move back to Huo's house in these days?

    "

I'll go to see you, so I don't need to live in the past."

    "Okay." Huo Qi just tried, these days, he has given up letting Ye Huan move back, "Then when father and the others come back, can you please not mention what happened in the past? Now that I have given you the stewardship, let the past pass, okay?"

    "Huo Qi, what kind of person do you think I am, do you have time to sow discord? I don't even care about you, and I don't care if my father and mother like Zhao Yingying. You are too careful." Ye Huan said with disgust, He waved his hand and said, "Go back and explain the matter tomorrow. If you want people to not know, unless you do it yourself, isn't your Zhao Yingying clean and pure, then let her work hard on her own."

    "Why do you say that?" When Huo Qi heard Ye Huan say he didn't care, his heart suddenly felt empty.

    These days, he has been ignored by Ye Huan. At first, I thought that Ye Huan was just a little bit twisted, thinking that Ye Huan would soon be soft with him, but not only did Ye Huan not soft, but he was getting farther and farther away from him.

    Huo Qi didn't know why it became like this, but he knew that he didn't like it. Although he gave Yingying more love, he knew in his heart that Ye Huan was his first match.

    Ye Huan just left.

    After a little bit of anger, all lost

    Huo Qi left the princess mansion and went to the study.

    These days, he didn't go to Yingying's to stay overnight. For some reason, when he thought that Yingying would be greedy for money in private, his heart became very twisted, and he even refused to see Yingying.

    "Knock."

    Someone knocked on the door.

    "Qi Lang, it's me." Zhao Yingying brought the food box over, "I had the chicken soup and wanted to bring it for you to taste. Can I come in?"

    Huo Qi frowned subconsciously, but still came in.

    Zhao Yingying came in with a smile. She took out the chicken soup from the food box and fed it to Huo Qi herself.

    Huo Qi stepped back a little, "I'll just do it myself."

    During these days, Zhao Yingying could see that Huo Qi had been avoiding her.

    It scared her.

    She can gain a foothold in the Huo family, thanks to Huo Qi's favor. She knew that she was wrong about being greedy for money, so she was more careful to please Huo Qi. But Huo Qi just didn't accept the move.

    "Qi Lang." Zhao Yingying shouted resentfully, her eyes were slightly moist, and she leaned against Huo Qi, "Did you dislike me?"

    "I don't, I'm just a little tired." Huo Qi just took a sip of chicken soup and listened. By the time Zhao Yingying cried again, she was so upset that she put down the bowl, "Father will come to the capital soon, and I have a lot of work to do. I'm really tired."

    "You were not like this before, no matter how tired you are, you will Go to me to rest. But now you'd rather sleep on your side than come to me." Zhao Yingying's tears fell on Huo Qi's sleeves, soaking them silently, she said helplessly, "Qi Lang, you hate it. me?"

    Huo Qi saw Zhao Yingying who was approaching, frowned and pushed away, "Yingying, I'm really not in the mood to tell you this. Let's not talk about the past, okay?"

    Zhao Yingying could see the impatience in Huo Qi's eyes , her heart skipped a beat, and before she could speak, Huo Qi got up and left.

    Zhao Yingying looked at the cold chicken soup, Huo Qi only took a sip, thinking that Huo Qi went to the princess' mansion again today, her eyes became fierce.

    "Wen Hui, wait for me!"

    Ye Huan got up early in the morning and waited for Huo Qi to come over, and then went out to pick up people together.

    At the gate of the city, other officials were already waiting.

    After a while, you can see the yellow sand rising in the distance, and the team from Mobei is coming.

    Ye Huan stood beside Huo Qi, and when Huo Qi approached her, she took a step away.

    When they saw Huo Jue and Mrs. Li, everyone greeted each other for a while, and went to the palace together to face the saint.

    Seeing Ye Huan, Mrs. Li asked some old questions.

    Is there a happy event?

    How is the Huo family doing?

    How is Huo Qi's health?

    ...

    Every question revolves around the Huo family and Huo Qi, but never asked Ye Huan if he was okay.

    After entering the palace, the emperor hosted a banquet to welcome Huo Jue.

    At the palace banquet, Mrs. Li was busy catching up with acquaintances, while Huo Jue was chatting with other courtiers about Mobei.

    Ye Huan ate comfortably by himself, until Huo Jue heard that Bei Di had sent fifty red fox skins as a tribute.

    "Isn't there a hundred pieces in previous years?" The emperor was a little dissatisfied. "Except for the red fox skin, the rest of the tribute is also much less. What happened to Bei Di this year?"

    Huo Jue drank wine, and his voice was a little loud, "Beidi said that the drought this year was severe, so the tribute was a little less. The red fox skin is because Mobei is too cold this year, and Wei Chen took some boots for the soldiers. He was planning to use it tomorrow. Let's talk to the emperor. Wei Chen thought that the emperor would definitely agree, so I used it first, the emperor won't blame Wei Chen, right?"

    After Huo Jue finished speaking, the audience was quiet.

    Taking tribute privately is a big sin, but Huo Jue not only did it, but also said it in front of everyone.

    This is hitting the emperor in the face.

    Ye Huan watched the play happily, but Huo Qi next to her was so nervous.

    Ye Huan knew that the red fox skin was a strategy of Huo Jue. If the emperor punished him, he could use this to provoke the relationship between the emperor and the soldiers in Mobei. After all, the red fox skin was for the soldiers to resist the cold, and he didn't want any of them. . If the emperor forbearance, it means that the emperor can't take him, and he can be bolder in the future.

    Everyone was waiting for the emperor's response.

    The emperor looked away from Huo Jue and said lightly, "The 100,000 soldiers in Mobei are the most important, but General Huo lacks consideration. Since he is preparing boots for the soldiers, these fifty are also used as boots for the soldiers. The treasury has divided some furs, and when General Huo returns to Mobei, we will bring them to the soldiers."

    After speaking, the emperor raised a glass and the queen beside him drank, and no longer waited for Huo Jue's reply.

    A palace banquet came down, which made people panic.

    When Ye Huan's carriage stopped at the Princess' Mansion, Huo Jue snorted, "Why doesn't Wen Hui come back to Huo's house with us?"

    Mrs. Li was also curious until the people next to her said that the eldest princess had moved back to the Princess' Mansion for almost a month. , Li Shi's brows wrinkled, "She is such a big princess, and suddenly moved to the princess' mansion, doesn't it make Qi'er difficult to be a person?"

    Ye Huan went straight out of the carriage without looking at Huo Jue in front of her. Couple's carriage.

    After returning to the house, I washed and fell asleep.

    The next day, before Ye Huan got up, Shaoyao went to her bed and said softly, "Your Highness, Mother Wu is here."

    Mammy Wu is the person in front of the Li family. She will come here because she has the meaning of the Li family.

    Ye Huan got up slowly, and Mammy Sun came over and said, "Don't worry, Your Highness, you are the princess. Even if Mammy Wu comes, you don't have to get up in a hurry for her."

    After Mammy Sun arrived at the Princess Mansion, the most common words she said were, It is to let Ye Huan show the bearing of a princess.

    Ye Huan wanted to be domineering, but due to the original owner's character, he could only progress gradually. This will listen to the grandmother Sun said, so I happily say yes.

    Mother Wu waited for half an hour before she came to Ye Huan.

    When she saw Ye Huan, she felt a little dissatisfied, "His Royal Highness, today is the first day that Madam will return to the house, please come over."

    Ye Huan glanced at the grandmother on the side, and the grandmother said. , "Your Highness knows, I'll pass

    later." "I'm afraid it will be too late later, the old slave has been waiting for half an hour. I think Madam is in a hurry, please hurry up, Your Highness."

    Mammy Sun still had a calm expression on her face, "Mammy Wu, Your Highness has something to do with His Highness, you are so anxious, do you ever remember that His Highness is the eldest princess?"

    Mammy Wu stopped, she had never seen this Mammy Sun before, she didn't Knowing that Grandma Sun was sent by the Empress Dowager, she lowered her face and said, "Even if it's a princess, mother-in-law comes home and sends someone to call, shouldn't it be a little more customary?"

    Grandma Sun walked down the stone steps and raised her hand to hit. Aunt Wu

    slapped her face, "You are a servant, you dare to say that the princess doesn't understand the rules. Are your own rules eaten by dogs?" momentum.

    Ye Huan walked down, looked at Wu Mammy and said, "Sun Mammy is the person arranged by the Empress Dowager to teach me the housekeeping, Wu Mama, don't be angry, if your words were heard by the Empress Dowager, it won't be solved with a slap in the face. "

    Mother Wu was so frightened that she felt her legs go weak when she heard that Mama Sun was from the Queen Mother. I thought Ye Huan was still as weak as before, but I didn't expect someone from the Queen Mother to come around.

    She could only cover her face and recognize the slap in the face.

    Ye Huan took Grandma Sun to the next door.

    Mammy Sun had already learned about yesterday's palace banquet, and reminded Ye Huan on the way, "General Huo's return this time is a little different. It's good to go over and take a look at Your Highness. You don't have to stay there for a long time. You don't have to be too sincere."

    Before coming to the princess' mansion, the queen mother told Mama Sun that Ye Huan's temper was too soft, and the Huo family had been too arrogant recently, so Ye Huan had to stand up. After a period of sex, Mammy Sun could see that Ye Huan had made progress.

    At this time, Mrs. Li was playing with Huo Ling.

    "My dear grandson, please call me grandma."

    Huo Ling was very unfamiliar with Mrs. Li. He was only three years old. "Don't be afraid of Ling'er, this is my grandmother, the most amiable person in our family." Mrs.

    Li gave Zhao Yingying a satisfied look, "You can talk, unlike some people, you can't see anyone for a long time."

    Zhao Yingying said softly . Said, "His Royal Highness has to manage the housework and is always busier. I am happy to be free, and every day I think that Madam will come back soon." Mrs.

    Li glanced at Zhao Yingying again, she was well-behaved and gentle, as expected her son liked her more.

    At this moment, Ye Huan arrived.

    Ye Huan also heard what Zhao Yingying had just said and smiled, "Aunt Zhao doesn't know if the housekeeper is busy or not. This housekeeping authority only came to me a few days ago. Wasn't it all in charge of Aunt Zhao before?"

    "What? ?" Li Shi was shocked.

    Although she didn't like Ye Huan very much, Ye Huan was his wife after all, and no one had ever asked a concubine to be the housekeeper. If she said that, she would be laughed at.     Li's affection for Zhao Yingying just now disappeared immediately. Compared with Ye Huan's late arrival, she now cares more about Zhao Yingying's housekeeper. She glared at Zhao Yingying and said, "Do you want to be the housekeeper yourself

    ?"

He knelt down, shook his head and said, "It was Qi Lang who said that His Highness was not in good health, so he asked me to help."

    Li shi frowned, "Help is to help, but the princess said that you are the housekeeper. And Qi'er let you take care, do you dare to take care? I see that Your Highness is in good health!" Turning to look at Ye Huan, "The housekeeper is here. How could Your Highness let a concubine come here?" Mrs.

    Li didn't mention Huo Qi's fault, but instead blamed Ye Huan and Zhao Yingying.

    Ye Huan said lightly, "It's not that my mother doesn't know Huo Qi's temperament. He said that Concubine Zhao was gentle and insisted that I hand over the stewardship. Aren't you afraid that she will damage her body, and my mother will blame me for being ignorant?"

    Ye Huan would do the same thing, and specifically picked Zhao Yingying's pain point.

    Mammy Sun silently gave Ye Huan a thumbs up in her heart, worthy of her performance in these days, good work and progress!

    Li knew what happened back then, thinking that Huo Ling was just a concubine, and his son wanted to be raised by Zhao Yingying, so he agreed. Up to now, Ye Huan used it as a handle to speak out.

    Li Shi suddenly choked up and wanted to get angry and scolded others, but when she saw the grandmother behind Ye Huan, she recognized the person in front of the queen mother. , "The past is over, Ling'er is well raised with Concubine Zhao."

    Saying that, Mrs. Li put down Huo Ling, who is just a concubine, so it's nothing unusual, "It's your Highness, but now that you've moved to the Princess Mansion, and Qi'er can't see each other a few times a month, do you want to give birth to a grandson for the Huo family?"

    Ye Huan smiled, "You have to talk to Huo Qi about this. He said one Ling'er is enough, I don't need to give birth to him."

    Seeing Li Shi's face let go, the grandmother behind him coughed lightly. With a sound, Ye Huan got up and said, "Since I've seen my mother, I'll step back first, so I won't disturb you. Today's house has prepared a feast, all of which my mother and father liked in the past. I hope you will like it.

    " Before saying anything, Ye Huan turned around and went out.

    After she couldn't see Ye Huan's back, Mrs. Li was so angry that she smashed the tea cup in her hand, "She's nothing, but she only occupies the name of the princess, and she can't even lay an egg for five years, so I'm so sorry. Huo Se!"

    Huo Ling was so frightened by Li that she burst into tears, but Zhao Yingying couldn't even coax her.

    Li Shi said in disgust, "You too, I thought you were a fun-loving person, but you're actually a douchebag. No matter what happens to Wen Hui, she will always be the daughter-in-law of the Huo family, so you'll have no other thoughts. That's all, you go down. Well, I want to be quiet."

    Zhao Yingying was a little estranged from Huo Qi these days, so she wanted to please Li Shi, but she just got some kind words from Li Shi, but Ye Huan exposed her.

    When she came out of Li's house, Zhao Yingying was so angry that she couldn't breathe. Ling'er kept crying. When she got out of Li's house, she scolded in a low voice, "Cry, cry, cry, what's there to cry about? That's you. My grandmother, I won't eat you. So afraid of him, how can you inherit the Huo family?"

    Cuixi saw that the master was talking too much, and hurriedly reminded, "Auntie, stop talking, it's still outside!"

    Zhao Yingying turned around angrily , reluctantly went back.

    After Ye Huan returned from Huo's house, he saw Lin'an.

    Lin'an came for the last night's palace banquet, dragged Ye Huan to the inner hall, and screened the others, "Yesterday's palace banquet scared me to death, how dare General Huo say that. Listen to my husband, General Huo has been acting less and less in the past two years, do you know that the emperor's brother is not in the eyes of him?"

    "I didn't know before, but now I know." Ye Huan said.

    "This is not a good sign." Lin'an was worried for Ye Huan. "Let's not talk about anything else, just what happened yesterday. If the elder brother is dissatisfied with the Huo family and implicates you in the future, what can you do?"

    Ye Huan Pretending to be afraid, he sighed, "I also asked my sister to teach me, I've never been as smart as you."

    Lin An rolled his eyes, moved closer to Ye Huan's ear, and said cruelly, "Don't you already dislike Huo Qi, since that's the case? , why not be cruel. Brother Huang has been dissatisfied with the Huo family for a long time. If General Huo said something like that yesterday, I think it was a little thoughtful. In this case, if you don't collect some evidence, if you can help brother Huang In the future, if the Huo family is in trouble, it will also give you freedom."

    Lin'an felt a little guilty after saying that, after all, this was provoking Ye Huan to harm the Huo family, and he was still a little afraid that Ye Huan would not listen.

    And Ye Huan wanted to use Lin'an's mouth to express this idea. She held Lin'an's hand tightly, "Is this really okay?"

    "Of course it is, people don't kill themselves for their own sake." Lin An saw Ye Huan's heart was moved, He continued to encourage, "You know how Huo Qi has treated you these years. For such a man, you have spent the rest of your life in it, thank you. Just listen to me and collect it quietly. If the emperor wants to deal with it Huo family, you can give it to the emperor immediately. If the emperor doesn't mean it for the time being, keep it for now. It's always good to have preparations for everything."

    Ye Huan looked at Lin'an hesitantly, and after a while, nodded and said yes , "But I've never understood this. It's good for my sister to teach me."

    "Of course." Lin An dragged Ye Huan and talked for a long time, and finally said that he could give some people to Ye Huan to help Ye Huan check.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 162 71
As the saying goes, a doctor who can't cook is not a good soldier. In the fifth year after turning from a surgeon to a chef, Zhu Luofu won the champi...
42.9K 624 97
Yu Yichao passed through the book during the funeral approval and became the black moonlight of the male protagonist in the article. The system infor...
33.7K 521 83
https://m.shubaow.net/29/29912/ Author: Qingxi Washing Inkstone Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-03-18 Latest: Chapter 83 Dreaming (...
189K 4.3K 30
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...