Green tea wears bitter love (...

Por Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 34

460 6 0
Por Darkknight123457

Chapter 34 Princess 5

    When Zhao Yingying was sent back to the room, she couldn't even speak a word. She was poured a bowl of hot ginger soup and covered the bedding for a while before she regained some energy, but her head still felt as if it had exploded.

    "Cuixi, is the general back?" Zhao Yingying said weakly.

    Cuixi had tears in her eyes. Seeing that her master's knees were all swollen, she said with wet eyes, "I have already sent someone to wait at the door. If the general comes back, I will bring it here immediately. Auntie, don't talk for now, your cheeks, too. It 's swollen."

    Zhao Yingying looked at the front with hatred, thinking that she was slapped twice and punished to kneel for an hour, that Princess Lin'an is a shrew!

    But this was also designed by Ye Huan. If Princess Lin'an had been there from the beginning, she would not have said that.

    Zhao Yingying's face was not only swollen, but her mouth was also broken. After the doctor came to see her, she said that her face would be very swollen for the next two days, and she must not go out.

    After applying the medicine, Zhao Yingying was very sleepy and tired, but the pain was so painful that she couldn't sleep.

    She waited until it was dark before Huo Qi came back.

    Huo Qi was a little drunk after drinking wine today.

    "Yingying, the concierge said you were bullied, who is so bold!" Huo Qi staggered into the room, and when he walked to the edge of the bed, he saw a man whose face was swollen into a pig's head. It was Yingying, who was so shocked that she instantly woke up, "You... why are you doing this?"

    "Woo." Zhao Yingying was so sad when she saw Huo Qi, she wanted to get up and threw herself into Huo Qi's arms, but she injured her knee. , the pain is deformed.

    "Yingying, what's the matter with you?" Huo Qi looked up and down for a while, then became furious, "Who is so bold to insult you like this?"

    Zhao Yingying's face hurt so much that she wanted to speak but couldn't say it, so she He glanced at Cui Xi next to him.

    Cuixi answered knowingly, "Auntie went to the princess' mansion to apologize, and the aunt knelt down to the eldest princess, but the eldest princess..." She turned to look at the master, saw the master nodded slightly, and choked out, "But The eldest princess was unrelenting, saying that the aunt had broken the relationship between the general and her, so she let Princess Lin'an bully the aunt and let the aunt kneel in the snow for an hour!"

    "I don't get along with her, it's not her own fault . She is stubborn, what does it have to do with Yingying!" Huo Qi looked at Zhao Yingying's distorted face and said distressedly, "Wen Hui is so unreasonable, Princess Lin'an is a person with a temper, if not for her in Princess Lin'an What you said before, Princess Lin'an will not be so cruel." After speaking

    , Huo Qi got up and shouted, "Come on, I'm going to the princess' mansion, I don't have a surname if there is no result today. Huo!"

    Zhao Yingying grabbed Huo Qi's hand, shook her head and said no, she said inarticulately, "I... I'm just a little wronged, Qi Lang can't go.

    " , she still dares to do it, she is really a woman of snakes and scorpions!" Huo Qi became more and more angry, and after drinking today, he made up his mind to go to Ye Huan to reason.

    Huo Qi rushed to the door of the princess' mansion, but was told that the princess' mansion was down, and no one could enter at this time.

    Huo Qi drew his sword to start, but was hurriedly hugged by a few servants beside him.

    "General, this is the princess' mansion. If you fight with these guards, the emperor will convict the Huo family!" the servant said, "If you have something to say, it will be the same when you come back tomorrow. Anyway, Madam is the eldest princess!" The

    eldest princess made Huo Qi regain some sanity, and the servants dragged him back.

    The next day, Huo Qi woke up with a hangover and a headache. He forgot about Zhao Yingying's beating. It wasn't until he went to Zhao Yingying's house that he remembered to go to Ye Huan for the theory.

    But when Huo Qi arrived at the princess' mansion, the guard of the princess' mansion said that Ye Huan had entered the palace to ask for peace.

    When he heard that Ye Huan was going to enter the palace, Huo Qi didn't stand firm on his feet, staggered and hurried back to change his clothes, fearing that Ye Huan would talk nonsense in front of the queen mother, he would also enter the palace.

    At the same time, Ye Huan had already got off the carriage with Princess Lin'an.

    Princess Lin'an often enters the palace, and the chief supervisor in the Queen Mother's Palace is very familiar with her. When they see her coming, they hurriedly greet her and lead the way, "The two princesses came by coincidence, and the Queen Mother was still talking about you just now.

    " The supervisor glanced at Ye Huan. It was rare to see Her Royal Highness entering the palace in the past. It has not been seen for a long time, and she has indeed lost a lot of weight.

    Ye Huan and Lin'an waited outside the main hall, waiting for someone inside to spread the word, and then they were brought in by the supervisor.

    The queen mother is over fifty years old, with slightly gray hair on the temples, and looks full of wealth.

    Ye Huan and Lin'an saluted together, and the Queen Mother saw Ye Huan, she was a little surprised, "Why is Hui'an here today?

    " Yesterday, I heard Sister Lin'an say that she is coming to greet you, and it happened that my son got a golden Buddha some time ago, and thinking about your belief in Buddhism, I came to the palace together." As

    soon as the words fell, the palace maids came out carrying the golden Buddha. , The Buddha statue is shining golden, with gems such as agate, and it is prepared with heart at first sight.

    The Queen Mother had a very light impression of Ye Huan, but Ye Huan was the eldest princess after all, so she still paid attention to Ye Huan. In her impression, Ye Huan was just like her mother-in-law before she got married.

    The queen mother had listened to the matter of the Huo family more or less, but she didn't care much before, but Ye Huan himself didn't say a word, and the Huo family was different, so she didn't intervene. Today, Ye Huan changed his normal behavior and came to the palace on purpose. He also moved out of Huo's house a few days ago.

    The queen mother's mind turned around and asked, "Ai Jia is watching, Hui'an has lost a lot of weight, how will Huo Qi treat you?"

    "General... as before." Huan only said in his heart.

    Lin An glanced at her sister and interjected, "General Huo took a concubine to the sky, and the stewardship was handed over to the concubine, and the imperial sister is also soft-natured. If you want to be me, the concubine has already been sold. ."

    With a sigh, Lin'an also said that she had beaten Zhao Yingying yesterday.

    The queen mother only heard that Huo Qi had a favored concubine, and gave birth to Huo Qi's eldest son, but did not know that Huo Qi even gave the housekeeper power to a concubine.

    "He doesn't look down on our royal family!" The queen mother said angrily, turning to look at Ye Huan, seeing that Ye Huan was quite thin, thinking of Ye Huan's clay figurine-like temperament, while sighing, she called to follow her Twenty-year-old grandma, "Huian, it's good for the Ai family to know that you are soft-hearted, but you have to bear the name of the eldest princess, and you have to be a bit like the eldest princess. Although the Huo family is big, in front of you, it is still Courtier ."

    "Mammy Sun is a good one, let her go to your manor and teach you how to be in charge." As

    soon as he finished speaking, before Ye Huan came out to thank him, another person came from outside the palace, saying that the concubine Huo Huo Qi is here.

    When the queen mother heard Huo Qi, she let Huo Qi come in with a sullen face.

    Huo Qi came in a hurry. After entering the hall, while saluting, Yu Guang kept looking at Ye Huan.

    "Huo Qi, Lin'an just came to apologize to Ai's family. It's really impulsive to say that you beat your concubine." The Queen Mother preempted her. "You came here on purpose, shouldn't it be for this matter?"

    Mobei It was a gate of this dynasty. Huo Jue guarded Mobei and guarded the inland of the Central Plains from being invaded by Beidi and other countries. In the face of Huo Qi, the queen mother also has to give three points of face, it is not easy to make things ugly.

    Huo Qi was shocked. He didn't plan to talk to the queen mother about this. He would enter the palace, but he was afraid that Ye Huan would say more. But now, I think Ye Huan has already said it first.

    "Back to the Empress Dowager, Wei Chen didn't mean that." Huo Qi said.

    "It's fine if you don't. If that's the case, then Lin'an doesn't have to worry about you being angry." The queen mother pushed Lin'an's responsibility off, and said about Ye Huan, "I have already mentioned Lin'an before, but this is your family's business. , but Hui'an is the child of Ai's family, and it can be regarded as a family affair of Ai's family. Huo Qi, Ai's family heard that you love the concubine's house very much, and you even handed over the

    housekeeping power to her, right?" Because he couldn't hear happiness or anger, Huo Qi was even more flustered.

    "Let Yingying be the housekeeper. In fact, His Highness is not in good health. Wei Chen wanted to let Yingying share some of the burden." Huo Qi explained.

    The queen mother didn't believe this reason, but she didn't expose Huo Qi, but said, "You want to be good for Hui'an, and Aijia is very pleased. But you also have to think about it, the concubine's room is after all a concubine's room, go out to meet guests, and entertain guests at home. , can you bring a concubine with you?"

    "By the way, I heard that your eldest son has been raised under the lap of the concubine, so don't waste a good son."

    Children who grew up with a concubine don't talk about reading You will be excluded by high-ranking people, and when it comes to marriage, you will also be disliked by others. Huo Qi is still so young, it is impossible to have only this son.

    The Queen Mother's remarks, although not blaming Huo Qi, made Huo Qi sweat.

    After all that was said, the queen mother asked Huo Qi to go back first, "Ai's family wants to stay in Huian for lunch, Huo Qi, go back first, and think more about what Ai's family said."

    Huo Qi arrived less than a quarter of an hour, Without saying a word, let alone talking to Ye Huan, she was invited out by the Queen Mother.

    Walking outside the hall, the cold wind was blowing, Huo Qi thought of the Queen Mother's words, and suddenly felt that he was a little emotional in the past.

    The queen mother was right, he couldn't take the concubine out to meet guests, and he was even more embarrassed to tell others that the house was the concubine's housekeeper. Outsiders respected his identity, so he didn't dare to talk to him back then, but behind his back, he might be laughing at him.

    There is also Ling'er. At the beginning, he was too impatient to take Linger from Ye Huan to Yingying, but he forgot to record Linger in Ye Huan's name, not in the name of his wife. .

    The more Huo Qi thought about it, the more he understood that although he loved Yingying, he still had to take care of himself and the Huo family.

    When he left the palace, his underwear was soaked with sweat, and the more he thought about it, the more afraid he became.

    In the palace, Ye Huan had lunch with the Queen Mother.

    The empress dowager is old and doesn't like watching those fighting, so she has more affection for people with such a character as Ye Huan. Get along with Ye Huan, don't worry about Ye Huan's thoughts, because you can see through it at a glance, but it can be more relaxed.

    At the end of the lunch, when Ye Huan and Lin'an said their goodbyes, the Empress Dowager deliberately mentioned, "When Hui'an is fine in the future, you can go to the palace with Lin'an more. It will be more lively with more people."

    Ye Huan smiled and said yes, after passing by After getting along for half a day, Ye Huan knew that the queen mother was a very powerful person. As long as the queen mother favored her, she could say anything in the future. This kind of thing doesn't have to be done by herself, and the people around her can help solve it, and it can make Huo Qi dare not resist. She is both relaxed and refreshing.

    When they arrived at the gate of the palace, Lin'an asked Ye Huan to go to the rouge shop together, saying that Ye Huan was dressed too plainly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.8K 624 97
Yu Yichao passed through the book during the funeral approval and became the black moonlight of the male protagonist in the article. The system infor...
59.3K 1.4K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...
134K 5.9K 28
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
67.4K 1.6K 34
重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing for a modern cultivator to travel to the...