Green tea wears bitter love (...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 30

638 7 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 30 Princess 1

    "Cough cough."

    When Ye Huan woke up, she felt her eyelids were very heavy. After watching the plot, she realized that her health was indeed not good.

    Where she is now is a palace.

    The floor was heated in the hall, and although he was sweating, his hands and feet were cold.

    Just as she was about to sit up, a palace maid came in with a curtain of water.

    "Your Highness, you lie down first, and the servant will twist the face towel for you." Shaoyao quickened her pace.

    Ye Huan still sat up with the quilt propped up by herself, but was so tired that she gasped for breath.

    Shaoyao hurried over and said distressedly, "Why are you sitting up by yourself, you are sweating all over from exhaustion, this servant will wipe it for you."

    Ye Huan shook his head and said no, "I'll come by myself." As

    soon as he finished speaking, a man rushed out of the door . The angry man in Chinese clothes shouted at Ye Huan as soon as he entered the room.

    "Wen Hui, you are so cruel, you don't even spare a three-year-old child!"

    Huo Qi pulled away the peony, then grabbed Ye Huan's wrist and pulled Ye Huan from the bed to the ground.

    Ye Huan's hands and feet were already cold, but it would be even colder. Because he was too thin, when his hands hit the floor, tears flowed out of pain.

    Shaoyao rushed over and hugged Ye Huan, crying and saying to Huo Qi, "Princess, what are you doing? The princess fell into the water to save the world. Didn't you see that she was so sick now?"

    "Don't talk nonsense . Yingying told me that it was Wen Hui who pushed Linger down the river, she saw it with her own eyes, how could she be wrong!" Huo Qi pointed at Ye Huan angrily, "You snake woman, if you It's not the princess, I've already divorced you! Fortunately, Ling'er is fine, otherwise I'll go and ask Your Majesty to reconcile with you today!"

    Ye Huan sneered suddenly, looked up at Huo Qi, a teardrop hung on her cheek, sadly Authentically, "Huo Qi, then you and I can leave. I'll give Zhao Yingying the position of the wife, okay?"

    This time, Ye Huan dressed as the eldest princess of the Ye Dynasty.

    Huo Qi was born in the door, his father Huo Jue guarded Mobei, and his reputation was very high. In order to win over the Huo family, the late emperor betrothed the original owner, who was the eldest princess, to Huo Qi.

    The original owner had a weak personality, and when they married Huo Qi, the two were sweet at first. The original owner thought that he had met Ruyi Langjun, and he treated Huo Qi wholeheartedly.

    However, Huo Qi went on an expedition with the army and rescued Zhao Yingying, who was fleeing. At first, she only said that she was a sister. Later, when the original owner found out that the two were living together, Zhao Yingying was already in a dark place.

    The original owner couldn't accept Zhao Yingying, so Huo Qi knelt at the entrance of the temple all day and night, and finally fainted from heat stroke.

    The original owner soft-heartedly agreed that Zhao Yingying should enter the mansion as a concubine, but her mother said that the child born by Zhao Yingying would be raised by the original owner.

    At first, Huo Qi and Zhao Yingying agreed, but after the child was born, Zhao Yingying started a hunger strike, and Huo Qi forcibly took the child back to Zhao Yingying.

    In the next few years, Zhao Yingying's pillow was blowing well, which provoked the relationship between Huo Qi and the original owner.

    Because the original owner was restrained and not smooth enough, he pushed Huo Qi farther and farther.

    If it weren't for the identity of the original eldest princess, Huo Qi would have divorced his wife and righteous Zhao Yingying long ago.

    Later, Zhao Yingying discovered that as long as the original owner did not die, Huo Qi would never be able to divorce his wife or divorce.

    So Zhao Yingying began to take chronic medicines on the original owner's meals, but the maid next to the original owner was a shrewd one, and found that the original owner's health was getting worse and worse, and secretly spread the news to the palace.

    The imperial doctor came to the palace, and after finding out that the original owner was poisoned, Zhao Yingying was also found.

    The emperor was furious and ordered Zhao Yingying to be killed.

    Huo Qi has been at a loss since then, but he and Zhao Yingying's child Huo Ling was pushed to the original owner.

    The original owner felt that the child was small and his nature would not be damaged, so he raised it in front of his own life.

    Huo Ling was as cute and cute as she thought, and even called her a mother.

    But fifteen years later, Huo Ling was provoked by his servants and felt that the original owner had poisoned his mother himself.

    Huo Ling poisoned the original owner to the point of paralysis, leaving the original owner desolate in the backyard for ten years. It was not until the servant told the truth when he died that Huo Ling came to his senses.

    When Huo Ling ran to see the original owner, the original owner only had one breath left. Seeing Huo Ling crying and saying sorry, the original owner didn't even blame Huo Ling. She always regarded Huo Ling as her own son and died after saying that.

    When Ye Huan watched the original plot, he summed up the three main characters in one sentence - none of them were good.

    Huo Qi's eyes widened in disbelief when he heard Ye Huan say He Li.

    Although he has been indifferent to Wen Hui all these years, Wen Hui has been wholeheartedly good to him. Otherwise, the other princesses are a little unhappy, and if they can't handle it themselves, they will go to the palace to complain.

    But Wen Hui never went to the palace to complain once. Even when she found out that Yingying was pregnant, Wen Hui just hid in the room and cried.

    "Wen Hui, are you deliberately angering me?" Huo Qi suddenly reacted and squatted down and stared at Ye Huan, "Between me and you, unless one of us dies, it is impossible to get along, you forget this. Is it?" The

    emperor was afraid that the Huo family would grow up and needed Ye Huan to stay in the Huo family to contain Huo Qi. And Huo Qi was afraid of the emperor's suspicion, and he also needed to keep Ye Huan by his side to reassure the emperor.

    As long as the Huo family continues to hold the military power in Mobei, their marriage, whether they like it or not, is destined to be bound for life.

    "Huo Qi, I didn't forget it." Ye Huan leaned on the peony, "But if you hand over your military power, the imperial brother will definitely let you and I leave."

    But Huo Qi was unwilling. He loved Zhao Yingying and power.

    Huo Qi choked and was speechless for a while.

    He had an illusion that Ye Huan seemed to have changed a bit. The previous Ye Huan would not talk to him like this, but would only cry and say that she did not do it.

    Looking at Ye Huan's familiar face, Huo Qi felt that he was thinking too much.

    "Wen Hui, don't mess around." Huo Qi frowned, "I won't stop with Ling'er. If you don't admit your mistake, I will never come to your house."

    Ye Huan clapped her hands frantically in her heart. It would be better if she didn't come. She didn't want to sleep with someone like Huo Qi. Moreover, Huo Qi only comes once every two or three months, and it doesn't matter if he doesn't come.

    Seeing that Ye Huan still didn't speak, Huo Qi threw his sleeves away angrily.

    Shaoyao just hurriedly helped the master up and choked, "Your Highness, why didn't you explain it to the concubine?"

    "In the morning at the riverside, it was obviously the eldest son who ran over to hit you, but accidentally twisted his foot and fell into the river. For the sake of the eldest son, you did not hesitate to go into the water to save the eldest son, but instead you gave yourself cold typhoid fever." Shaoyao was angry with the master, "You obviously did nothing wrong, but you have to bear the infamy, why don't you explain it?"

    Ye Huan smiled wryly . "Shaoyao, I've been married to the Huo family for five years. Since Zhao Yingying entered the house four years ago, when Zhao Yingying and I had a dispute, have you ever seen the concubine believe me once?

    "

    "But..." Shaoyao paused and thought for a while, "But you and your concubine are husband and wife, and you don't have children and half daughters under your knees. If the concubine really doesn't come, what will you do in the future?"

    "Shaoyao." Ye Huan let out a long sigh, "After so many times, I really gave up. I don't care who the concubine likes or who I love to be with."

    She took Shaoyao's hand, "Since Huo Qi If you don't believe me, then why should I beg him so hard. I've been really tired for the past five years. Even if I don't have children, I'm still a princess, with fiefs and rewards, so I won't be sad in this life. Let's live in the princess' mansion."

    When the princess got married, she would build another princess mansion next to the concubine's house. However, the original owner loved Huo Qi too much and lived in Huo's house all the time.

    Shaoyao was not reconciled to herself, but the master was right, she wiped her tears and nodded, "Yes, we will move back to the princess' mansion. From now on, if we don't see it, it's impossible for Concubine Zhao to harm you."

    Moreover, Shaoyao also A little careful thinking, if the master moves to live in the princess mansion, and the movement is so big, the palace will definitely know. When the queen mother and the emperor asked about it, she wanted to see what the concubine had to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129229/ Author: Shen Shiqiu Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-04 Latest: Chapter 95 Ended rebirth finish...
134K 5.9K 28
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
95.1K 4K 27
Dakota Miller had a fairly normal life in secondary school, until a masked killer decided to show up and cause a massacre. Dakota finds herself at th...
15.1K 202 8
https://m.shubaow.net/268/268758/ Author:泩沙 Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-11-30 Latest: Chapter 71 Extra Story 1 Through r...