"Love Eclipse" || Moondrop x...

By Enchanted_Squishy

@//Angeladrewlol made the cover not my art go check them out on twitter they have really cool art!! . . This... More

Shut down.
A bit of fun.
An adventure.
Cheer him up.
Funny pay back.
Just us.
Hurtful.
Back and forth.
What more than just us.
(side story) what happened to Sundrop
Only us.

Glitch in the system.

1.3K 28 6
By Enchanted_Squishy

(please read sun's side story if you didn't understand)

Moondrop walks over back to the play tower to look at the generator.

(next content will not be related to fnaf at all but, the "??" is from a secret map/game from Roblox Arsenal// I will not add everything from the rp bc it would just be off topic :( ) 

*1

"Wake up.." ?? said

"what? Who the he- heck are you?" Sundrop asks

"that doesn't matter.. he72lp me.." ?? says "your stuck.. in a simulator.. with me.. don't turn around or else you will - {)/{=" he glitches  a bit "Listen to me closely.. you cannot call for help.. you cannot leave.. not until. ^]{>{"

"what?.." Sundrop says confused and afraid

"Do not panic. turn around" ?? says

Sundrop turns around 

[ ERROR - SIMULATION ENDED ]
 REBOOTING...

Sundrop wakes up in a panic "GOOD GOD.." he checks his wrist to see a bracelet. "so it was real.. are you there?.."

static. ?? voice was all static. "you are not safe." 

"huh?.. Hey come back! what do you mean? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT SAFE?"

"If you do not follow directions.. yes you will {)/{=" ?? says

"Oh god i- i can't..Choose someone else please.." Sundrop says

"It is to late, you were chosen to set  us free.." ?? says

'Wait there's multiple of you!?" sundrop says

"When the wrist band is black it means the connection is lost. When it is gray then the connection is connected and I am part of you again." ?? says "Its I cannot say anything else.. I must go.. I will return soon. Be careful, and stay away from  him"

the wrist band turns black.

Sundrop looks around "Who is he.. I need to know.. who he is..come back please. I'm- i'm a little scared..haha.." he looks around again,he gets up and hoes to the desk. he turns off the lights to the daycare. he grabs a flashlight and walks around "Dumb idea.. but it'll help me find who this.. thing is."

*1

Sundrop stays near the ballpit and check his wrist "please come back.." he turns on the flashlight and points it near the play towers "Hm. reminds me of what that rule breaker did." sundrop mocks Gregory "Hey I'm a big dummy and I like to turn off lights" he growls silently "where is moon- he should've been here by now-" he sighs and looks around

Moondrop is inside the play tower looking at the broken generator "what did he even do to break this-"

A dark object appears in front of sundrop glitching out and puts arms at him, ready to attack.

!! "AHH! WHAT THE HE- HECK!" sundrop runs away

It glitches and teleports in front of him, causing him to fall over.

"LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE!" sundrop covers his face

?? moondrop gets down the play tower "Sun you alright/"

the object dissapears

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" sundrop yells

"you could have said it in a nicer way. tch," he turns around walking back to the play tower

sundrop looks around "n-no- not you-" sundrop shivers in fear "that- thing. it- it.. it's after me.." sundrop looks at the wrist band"..that's who he is.."

moondrop stops walking and looks at sun "What thing?? you sound crazy."

sundrop looks up at him with a panicked expression "I- I can't explain it-"

"whatever, if you see any other "thing" just come to me or just sit here and cry." he walks back to the tower

sundrop raises self up and throws flashlight at him "you- your rude as heck..!"

moondrop stops walking. :I needed this-" he grabs the flashlight and walks away"

sundrop stares at him and gets up, he charges at him in anger and knocks him down

"The hell is wrong with you!? throwing a flashlight at me then charging at me!" moondrop says

sundrop looks at him "you-" he looks away and sighs crossing his arms to hug self "you don't know what I see.." 

"you're not making any since, Ill just find someone to fix the generator you broke and get someone to fix you." moondrop says

"just please- don't spread this information or-" sundrop looks at moon ".." he kneels down and shows him the wrist band "I am not crazy.. just please listen for once.."

 "fine, explain then."

*2

sundrop talks to the wrist band. Moondrop can't hear it. Sundrop looks at moon.

"I am part of the corruption now.. I don't know if i;m real at this point..haha.. it's hard to explain."

"what a funny game. you sound stupid ill play a long then." Moondrop says then looks away

 Sundrop stares at him and starts to sob. "I CAN FUCKING DIE IF I DONT DO THIS SHIT RIGHT!!! YOU UNDERSTAND THAT HUH!?.." sundrop covers his mouth 

"..Good luck then. Sounds like you don't need me with the way you're yelling at me." he hands him the flashlight and walks out the daycare and into the theater room.

Sundrop uncontrollably sobs and throws flashlight down and unplugs self. He falls to the ground.

*2 

Chica enters the daycare, she goes into the theater room "Oh hey moon, I overheard screaming, are y'all alright?"

"I don;t know something is wrong with sundrop files or- stuff and saying he could die. I would look for someone to repair him. But no workers show up until 6am. Once hes calmed from  crying like a child, i'll go check on him." moondrop says

"oh- well uh= it sounds like he really just needs someone to calm him down, and yeah I can get a repair worker here in 15 minutes- you just have to ensure he doesn't go haywire on anyone-" chica says "like that time with monty- good god."

"right, ill go check on him." he walks to his room and looks out the balcony "is he crying on the floor??" he jumps into the ball pit and walks up to sundrop "sun.?" he looks at sundrop "--sundrop?? ..sunny..?"

sundrop was having a conversation with ???  while chica was talking with moondrop. (check side story *3 to read what happend)

"hey I brought the repair worker, everything okay?" chica say

"I hate everyone of you" says the repair worker

Moondrop ignores the. hes focused on sundrop "sun?" hes close to crying.

The repair worker looks at sundrop "he is unplugged dumbasses" he plugs him back in "Did I really wake up just to plug a dumb robot in? I don't get paid enough for this!

Sundrop gets up "rrrhgg.."

"see!? Dumb, all of you. Im leaving." repair worker says

Moondrop gets up "Dumb you say?" He starts behind him and grabs his shoulders "go fix that light then leave as soon as you can before i have second thoughts of sparing you."

He rushes to the lights/ generator that's broken and fixes it.

Sundrop gets up and looks at wrist and then covers face and sighs. He looks at the repair worker then over to moon.

Moondrop looks at the worker then at sundrop "! sun-" he hugs sundrop then a sigh of relief 

chica leaves

Sundrops face turns red "hhhh..- hey uh- I do wanna tell you something.."

"whats that?" moondrop asks

Sundrop whispers quietly "I- have emotions for you..and I really uh- love you..."

"l-love? as in- like like..type.?" moondrop looks at sundrop 

"it- it's- hard to explain" sundrop says "Honestly- I - I had it bottled up for a while... I had emotions for you for a long time... night was the one who helped me vent about it... I- I - hhh- I'm sorry.."

"not sure who night is- but alright." Moondrop says " But, emotions for me?" he blushes a bit "why.?"

"I.. I don't know- but I been wanting to do this for a long time." sundrop pulls him in and kisses moondrop then he backs away and flushes completely red

Moondrop turns red "hahammmshd, oh man" he looks away flustered

"i- hah, sorry-" Sundrop walks away

"nono!-" moondrop says "don't walk away- please-"

Sundrop looks back at him "It- this is just embarrassing.."

"telling me you have feelings for me is embarrassing..?" Moondrop says

"it- it isn't but- its wrong.." Sundrop says

"how is it wrong.?" moondrop asks

sundrop looks away from him.

"There you go messing with my feelings. Again. It's like you just want to hurt me..!" Moondrop says

"Im not trying to.. Im- just- I never really..experienced this behavior before.." Sundrop says

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723 29 15
- Sun? Can you come please? I was cleaning the Daycare when a staff member called me. - Why? Did I do something bad?? Is there a probleme??? The staf...
38.6K 683 18
Will have angst/fluff/smut/etc, tw for some dark stuffs, minors dni. First story, please forgive any grammar mistakes lol. Y/N will be a girl in this...
30.2K 986 10
!!NOT CONTINUEING!! Im sorry to inform everyone that im not gonna be continuing this series due to my writing burn out and me being out of the fnaf f...
9.1K 288 27
Haya!! This is my second book!! So this is probably bad😅😅 !!WILL CONTAIN!! over sexual scenes mention of blood, suggastive harassment injuries...