Wolfclanland ---Pink---

By --JMT--

The story of Link and Max In a world divided by dominants and submissives one wolf is torn in between. Link... More

Chapter 1 - Link
Chapter 3 - Link
Chapter 4 - Max
Chapter 5 - Link
Chapter 6 - Max
Chapter 7 - Link
Chapter 8 - Max
Chapter 9 - Link
Chapter 10 - Max
Chapter 11 - Link
Chapter 12 - Max
Chapter 13 - Link
Chapter 14 - Max
Chapter 15 - Link
Chapter 16 - Max
Chapter 17 - Link
Chapter 18 - Max
Chapter 19 - Link
Chapter 20 - Max
Chapter 21 - Link
Chapter 22 - Max
Chapter 23 - Link
Chapter 24 - Max
Chapter 25 - Link
Chapter 26 - Max
Chapter 27 - Link
Chapter 28 - Max
Chapter 29 - Link
Chapter 30 - Max
Chapter 31 - Link
Chapter 32 - Max
Chapter 33 - Link
Chapter 34 - Max
Chapter 35 - Link
Chapter 36 - Max
Chapter 37 - Link
Chapter 38 - Max
Chapter 39 - Link
Chapter 40 - Max
Chapter 41 - Link
Chapter 42 - Max
Chapter 43 - Link
Chapter 44 - Max
Chapter 45 - Link
Chapter 46 - Max
Chapter 47 - Link
Chapter 48 - Link
Chapter 49 - Max
Chapter 50 - Link
Chapter 51 - Max
Chapter 52 - Link
Chapter 53 - Max
Chapter 54 - Link
Chapter 55 - Max
Chapter 56 - Link
Chapter 57 - Max
Chapter 58 - Link
Chapter 59 - Max
Epilog

Chapter 2 - Max

7.7K 285 30
By --JMT--

POV - Max

You know when you se a couple for the first time, and you think wow they are so in love, I bet they have ten kids and still can't keep their hands of each other. Well my parents were the exact opposite of that. I'm not really sure how they even made me, but yeah, here I am.

Maybe it was harsh off me, maybe because it was an arranged marriage I shouldn't be so hard on them. But I see how they are around each other how they allways have been, it just looks more like colleagues or even distant acquaintances to me. No kisses, no small touches when passing, no secret glances towards each other. No Love.

No Love. It gave me a lonely feeling. I didn't want to be alone.

The notian of love came different to every wolf, but we always stood true to our chosen mate. When we are young it's allowed to seek out various potential partners in order to find the right one, the one to spend the rest of your life with. Once you have found each other, given each other a mating bite, you will receive a mating ceremony to complete the bond by blood.

Dominants could bite up to ten submissives to find their mates, we were going more on animal instincts than anything else. How they smell, how they behave around us were major triggers for our animal. Biting would usually occur during sex when the animal is closest and empowers the human form to claime the submissive, to make them ours.

I've bitten two. First one was my girlfriend, she was sweet. We dated for a year befor we broke it of, it was mutual agreement, but I wish I ended it sooner. I knew we weren't compatible, but I guess I hoped she would be enough, she never was. Second one was a one night stand, she was also sweet and very nice but something felt missing.

And that's what I was afraid of, I built up this fantasy about my mate, my love. How she would sneak glances of me when I weren't looking and I would do the same for her. How I would rush home earlier than usual just to be with her, touch and smell her. My soulmate.

I sighed heavily into my black tar of coffee.

“So the neighborhood pack Ironfist pack is holding a single mixer tomorrow” my father's voice laced its way across his giant office desk.

I felt having a office desk that large was ridiculous, and never understood why he felt to have the biggest things, like his chair behind it was looking more like a sofa. But to my father the bigger the better, somehow, like it showed off power or some shit. He even made me buy a hug ass desk for my office. I just hope I grow into it because right now I felt like an ant behind a brick.

“I know” I answered steadily, knowing fully that I now would be forced to go, no mater if I wanted to or not. Thats just the way he is.

“You will take the car, dress yourself decent this time if I see you in anything but a shirt and a tie I will burn all your t-shirt starting with the one your wearing.” He pointed at my shirt and out of pure instinct I took a better look at what I threw on today.

-Bite me! Please daddy- stood out, black on white. It was one of my favorite t-shirts and was given to me at valentine by my beta Link. He thought that since I was single on valentine I might need some help so he gave me the t-shirt as a joke, and I loved it. He didnt mean it to be cruel he just somehow knew I was having a bad day, given I had one of dad's serious talks earlier that day and Link was there to lighten the mood, to give us something to joke about.

“Right this one might confuse the girls” I grinned at the stone face before me. “well..” I cleared my throath to give my dad the best defense against what I least liked in his requests. “The fistpack is an 30 min run I will escort my pack on foot and...”

“You will take the car” my father finished for me “you son have a privilege as alpha and heir to this pack... “oh here we go. “When I was your age we didn't have cars, I had to run for ten days just to see your mother......” funny it used to be three days, he keeps editing it each time he makes his power speech. “.........and we didn't have mobile phones, if it was an attack on the northern border they defended that border down to their last breath....” soooo dramatic, and not at all what my grandad told me. “......Power is taken not given.” eh we can agree to disagree.”you need to take everything life gives you and double it son!”

Well what did I expect? This was how every meeting went. Well not all, mostly topics around mates. And I understand he wanted me to find her, hell I wanted to find here. I was four years from being summoned to alpha camp and receive my final power strength. And you were seen as weak if you weren't mated by then, but I wasnt quite sure if my father made that part up or not.

Going through alpha camp was the highest achievement an alpha could receive and meant they were ready to take over and lead the pack. My father didn't talk about camp allot, just told me it was different for every alpha, it was what they needed to learn, all of them, all the alpha's. Some beta's went to, to follow their alpha, but it was rare. I dont know how, if its to strengthen their bond or if the beta follows to protect the alpha. It would be nice tho, to have him there with me. But our bond were already stroong, I trust him whit my life and then some.

“I need the list on night shift patrol for next month on my desk by tomorrow”  he said and turned to face his computer “you are dismissed son”

And I was more than happy to get out of his office and out of his way for the time being. Didn't need any more power speeches drilled into my ears again anytime soon.

I met mother in the hallway, she greeted me as she always did, small peck on my cheek. That was all the affection I would get from her, I knew she was there for me if I needed it dont get me wrong, but there were no long hugs telling me how strong ive gotten, no warm hands on my cheek. I always felt like I didn't grow into their expectations, like the box they wanted me in didn't quite fit. I dont know why I felt this way, towards my parents, they just felt so cold to me.

“Mother” I greeted politely “nice to see you”

“And you” she bowed her head slightly to indicate her submissiveness in front of a dominante. I know its procedure, but I fucking hate procedure, hate how I was suppose to be ranking over my own mother just because she was a submissive and I was a dominante. I wanted her to speak her mind and order her own son, her blood and flesh around, but no that wasnt how things worked in our wolf society. “Your father told me you will not be dining whit us tomorrow”

“That is true, I am sorry mother” I sighed, the long day taking its toll on me “you know id rather be in family diner than at some single mixer.” even tho I hated stuck up family diners as well.

she smiles a litle but only for a second “Dont drink to much, its not proper etiquette for an alpha, and ...” she sighed taking inn my outfit.

“Shirt and tie, I know, I know” I finished for her.

She sighed again eyes still glued to my shirt like trying to decipher a code in her mind. Slowly furrowing her brow and shaking her head.

“Im heading over to training ground, but I'll see you soon mother” I say as I take my leave. Not needing any more accusing looks about my outfit choice, it's just cloths, they should be happy i'm wearing some cloths at all. In this heat I could sprawl around naked all the time and not care a dam thing. Every one practically seen everybody naked now anyway, wolfs didn't care.

I heard him before I could see him. All huff and puff. Making angry grunting sounds as he punched his way through our soldier Ronny. The soon to be beta sure was a hot head, he wasn't always like this, but pretty much since puberty hitt, this wolf has been itchy. I aint going to lie puberty makes our wolf bodies go through some sick shit, but Link seemes somehow stuck inn it, both feet deep inn mudd as he tried to punch his way out off his madness.

I easily switch place with Ronny, who looked more than relieved.

“Easy Rocky” I try ease into a conversation with Link as he throws punches at me, trying all his best to hit something. And I let him. In his angry fume he leaves himself open several times, and I make sure to hit him only with my human strength. I didn't want to hurt him I just wanted him to calm down. 

“Can u at least try to calm down?” I grinned at him. Messing with him probably wasnt the best idea, but I figured he needed to just blow off some steam before he would talk to me.

“Fuck you” he fumed. He was angry, hammering towards me, and he was not stopping. I needed to end this. Digging my heals in I brought forward my alpha strength, hit the raging bull in front of me right in the face and felt his nose crack. Finishing the attack I balled up my fist again and hit him hard in the stomach.

Still standing, tho hands on knees, spitting blood. I gotta hand it to the man, Link was a tough little bugger, although it was probably 90percent stubborness.

Taking a step towards him I ask “Got enough?”

“Yeah” he says breathlessly, staining the ground between our feet red with blood.

Relieved I give him a hand and easily hoist him up to look at his broken nose.

“On three” I say giving him no time to prepare “one” I say as I grab a hold of his crooked nose, knowing full well im going to pull at two. “Two” snapping his nose back in place with a small popp. Yeah he probably felt that “Three” I grin at my achievement as Link makes a face in agony and pain.

Snapping out of his pain he slowly plaster on a big ass toothy grin towards me. And with all the blood, the stains from his nose, down his lips, over his chin and down his throat.  He looked like a bloody maniac. Even his teeth had blood on them.

“What?” I asked frowning at him

“I'm aiming for your face next time” he grinnes at me.

There he is. My bestfriend. My goofy brother. 

“You wouldn't dare ruin this handsome masterpiece my mom and dad made” I point out grinning and touch my makeshift goatee.

He snorts “You know that only makes me think of your mom and dad making you part”

“Oh no” I vince “bad pictures” I say as I squeeze my eyes shut and the picture with it. Which only made him laugh harder at me. “alright alright, lets go wash that face, you look awful.” I grimace leaning an arm around Link's shoulder guiding him with me towards our house.

“phff...”he exclaimed narrowing his eyes at me  “Im always beautiful”

“Always” I say smiling, and turne my face a bit more serious before asking him “Ready to talk about it?”

He almost stopped in the middle off the stairs, and I sensed his whole demeanor shift, he wasn't ready, shrugging me off he picked up the pace leaving me behind “Il go and was up” He say back at me before shutting the door, and ending our conversation abruptly.

I stopped in the stairs, my feet deflected over whether to follow or to leave him be. I gave him some space for now, he was my beta a strong dominant, he could take care of himself, he would come to me when he wanted to talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 165K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
113K 4.8K 21
Book is very unedited! Torrence the soon to be alpha of the Eastern Sen Pack, finds his mate and future Luna of the pack. A tall blonde haired omega...
108K 5.3K 111
When young wolf shifts for the first time, their whole life shifts with them. Suddenly they can't see the world just from their perspective. Every ye...
2.6K 131 11
Max wasn't exactly happy at all when his dad got remarried, forcing him to live with a new step-brother, Dominik. Things quickly change when Max rea...