𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗

By Riahbear2000

He says What's your name? I say V.valentina He says Alright Valentine do you have a resume for me? I give it... More

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗮𝗿
𝗦𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 & 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗙𝗶𝗷𝗶
𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺𝘀 & 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗦𝗲𝘅
𝗕𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗔 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 & 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗜𝗻
𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲
𝗣𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗞𝗼 𝗧𝗮𝗼
𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗼
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴|𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴|𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗮
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 & 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜𝗻 6½ 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀
𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗮
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗮
𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗷𝘂𝗮𝗻𝗮
𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗢𝗳 𝗔 𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝗱𝘆
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱

𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗜𝘁 𝗨𝗽 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

4 0 0
By Riahbear2000

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳

A few months later

I'm holding onto him I say I'm sorry okay? He says Not okay I say just let me make it up to you don't go. He says how? I say I'll make your favorite he says I want head too I say okay Just sit. He sits on the sofa and I bring him a glass of Whiskey. He takes it and I put the bottle on the coffee table. I go to the kitchen and start preparing his dinner. I finish after about 2 hours. I make his plate and take it to him. He starts eating and I go to clean the kitchen. Once I'm done I go check on him and he's done. I take his plate and I take it to the kitchen and wash it. I come back to him and I get on my knees in front of him. Believe it or not I enjoy giving him head. I start undoing his belt and slacks. He helps me pull his slacks down along with his briefs. His manhood springs to life and it hits his stomach. I grasp it and lick all over it. He says Good girl I lick on his balls. I eventually put his cock in my mouth and I start sucking him. He grabs me by my hair and I get excited. He starts fucking my throat and I moan and massage his balls as he does it. It's not long before he's filling my mouth with his semen. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and I swallow all of it. I lick the excess semen from it and he looks very pleased. He says go upstairs I want you naked when I get there. I say okay and I go upstairs. I undress and I crawl in bed after maybe 20 minutes I hear him coming. Soon the door opens and he starts to undress in front of me. I bite my lip as I watch him. Soon he gets in bed with me and he lifts my chin. He kisses my lips and I return it instantly. He lays me down and he starts kissing and sucking on my neck. Soon I feel his manhood at my entrance. I can't help but moan when he slips in. He starts moving in and out gradually speeding up more and more. Until he's pounding me roughly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 41 33
Read my other story His Escape it's 10x better than this one but reads the same. This one is lame but that one is GOOD. -------------------------- "...
83.9K 1.2K 25
You were a 21 year old who witnessed a crime committed by a mafia, not to long after you were kidnapped . You are now in the hands of a mafia leader...
199K 4.6K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
1.2M 26.8K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...