Green tea wears bitter love (...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 28

557 5 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 28

    When Ye Huan saw Bai Xinhe, he was quite relieved.

    Where she could come in, Bai Xinhe couldn't come in, and it was so ugly.

    Lu Yu helped her pull out the stool, and when Ye Huan sat down, she heard the door suddenly smashed.

    "Don't be afraid, I'll take a look." Lu Yu said.

    "I'll stay with you." Ye Huan got up and walked to the door with Lu Yu.

    But as soon as they opened the door, a waiter came to apologize, "I'm sorry, the troublemaker just now has been taken away by the security guard. Please don't worry about the two VIPs."

    Hearing that Zhang Bo was taken away, Lu Yu didn't say much.

    After being seated again, a waiter came to introduce the dishes to them.

    However, it was not the first time for Lu Yu to come here. He picked a few special dishes and let Ye Huan pick them.

    When Ye Huan got the menu, her first reaction was that it was expensive.

    Although she is a millionaire, the dishes here are all three- and four-digit numbers. Fortunately, she was mentally prepared and did not show any surprises.

    After ordering, the waiter would have stayed in the private room to serve, but before the food was served, Lu Yu asked the waiter to go out first.

    He opened the suitcase and found a playback device. Lu Yu took out an earphone and handed it to Ye Huan, "Put it on."

    After Ye Huan put on the earphone, he heard his own soft voice, which slowly appeared with the melody .

    She closed her eyes and began to immerse herself in it.

    Lu Yu's song hasn't been released yet. The theme of the story is first love. Before Lu Yu wrote the lyrics and songs, he always felt a little bit off.

    But when he heard Ye Huan sing in the bar that day, he went to the recording studio again, and when he sang this song, he couldn't help but think of Ye Huan's smile in red dress.

    In the underground garage that day, he was going to go to a party, but when he saw Ye Huan being pulled by a man, he drove over without thinking.

    Ye Huan was immersed in the song, and when she heard "the first time I was heartbroken", she opened her eyes as if she had a sense of induction. Seeing Lu Yu's eyes were smiling, she seemed to hear her heartbeat too.

    At the end of the song, Lu Yu received the equipment.

    "I found that you have a talent for singing. After you graduated, why didn't you sign a contract with a company and try to develop it?" Lu Yu was not talking politely. He had a high level of musical attainments since elementary school. no more than five.

    Ye Huan said truthfully, "I got married after graduating from college."

    When she said this, she deliberately observed Lu Yu's expression from the corner of her eye, and found that Lu Yu's face froze, and said, "But I got divorced some time ago, you help me What I saw that time was my ex-husband."

    When Ye Huan mentioned the divorce, Lu Yu's expression was obviously relieved.

    He didn't talk about this topic in depth, since Ye Huan said divorce, it was in the past, but he was a little curious about one thing, "Last time there was a girl in the underground garage who was very close to your husband, it's the one brought by Zhang Bo just now, right? Ye Huan nodded, "

    My ex-husband liked her for many years, and he would divorce me because this girl came back from abroad. I thought they were all together and would definitely get married, but I didn't expect to separate so soon."

    Lu Yu I remember Bai Xinhe, who started a conversation with him when he was in the bar, and was having an affair with Zhang Bo, and there were not many days in between.

    Stop talking about Bai Xinhe and the others, Lu Yu turned the topic to Ye Huan's singing, because both were in the same university and both were conservatories, so the two of them had a lot of topics to talk about, and they forgot the time.

    By the time Ye Huan noticed the time, it was already past eight o'clock in the evening.

    She looked at her phone, and Lu Yu noticed her movements.

    "Remember the starry sky photo I sent you before?" Lu Yu asked.

    Ye Huan nodded, "That place is nearby, do you want to go together?"

    Ye Huan was a little curious, "If a big star like you travels with me, it wouldn't be good if you were photographed by a reporter?"

    "It's fine to find a PR, you don't have to think too much, in fact, many reporters and we all know each other. Everyone is for life." Lu Yu smiled lightly, his long eyelashes were very beautiful.

    Ye Huan was stunned.

    From inviting her to dinner and inviting her to look at the stars, Ye Huan felt that it might not have been an illusion before.

    But why does a big star like Lu Yu like her?

    Ye Huan secretly looked at Lu Yu, found that Lu Yu was looking at her, and quickly retracted her gaze.

    What are you afraid of!

    Ye Huan cheered for herself silently in her heart. If a handsome guy like Lu Yu could fall in love with him, she would also enjoy it.

    He's really handsome and polite. Ye Huan sighed silently again.

    "Then I'll trouble you." Ye Huan smiled.

    There was a dedicated elevator on the top floor that led directly to the garage, and Lu Yu drove Ye Huan out.

    The moonlight tonight is very soft, and after slowly getting away from the city, the stars in the sky gradually brighten.

    Lu Yu stopped on a flat ground and opened the hood. The two of them sat in the car. He also prepared hot drinks.

    "When did you prepare the hot drink?" Ye Huan was a little surprised.

    "When you went to the bathroom, I asked the waiter to prepare it for me, as well as some snacks. During the meal, I kept pulling you to talk, causing you to not eat much. I was afraid that you would be hungry, so I brought some here. "Lu Yu said.

    "Lu Yu, I found that you are very good at taking care of people, which is very different from what I imagined before." Ye Huan took a sip of tea and looked up at the starry sky.

    Lu Yu took the initiative to talk about his family, "Although I was born into a wealthy family, my parents taught me and my sister to learn to be independent. Because my sister is younger than me, I will always do more for my sister, so Make it a good habit."

    "That's it, that's not bad." Ye Huan sighed, "The stars tonight are really beautiful."

    "Yeah." Lu Yu kept his head sideways, he was not looking at the stars, but at Ye Huan.

    "Have you ever thought about signing a brokerage company?" Lu Yu asked.

    Ye Huan shook her head and found that Lu Yu was looking at her, her face was slightly hot, "I just want to live a comfortable life. And I'm already rich, and I don't want to enter the entertainment industry. This time, I just want to guard my savings and be a stipend. Salted fish."

    "That's pretty good too." Lu Yu's thin lips lifted uncontrollably, and he looked up at the starry sky, "But if you're interested, you can always come to my music studio to play, even if you don't go to the front of the stage, You can be behind the scenes. When a song you write is liked by many people, you will have a great sense of accomplishment."     Ye Huan nodded, "I am indeed quite a freelancer. It can be recorded at any time, free from restraint, and must be very comfortable." The     two chatted happily until eleven o'clock before returning to the hotel.     After saying good night, Ye Huan returned to the room and played the demo of her singing again.     When I heard the end, it was supposed to end, but it continued.     Ye Huan heard Lu Yu's singing, clear as spring water, and sang what she had just sung again.     In the time of a song, Ye Huan's face was so hot that he could bake an egg.     She just remembered that when Lu Yu played it to her before, just when she finished singing, Lu Yu pressed stop. Unexpectedly, there is a version of Lu Yu in the back.     The song is called "Heartbeat". It was written and composed by Lu Yu. Lu Yu said that the current version has changed a lot from the original one.     Ye Huan asked Lu Yu what changes he had made, but Lu Yu refused to answer, saying that she might find out someday in the future.     "Heartbeat" is very sweet and sweet, Ye Huan kept playing it until Lu Yu sent a WeChat message.

    Lu Yu: Tomorrow I will fly to the capital for work, and it may take two or three days to come back. If you want to play in the studio, go directly to Yaoyao, I told her. She will arrange it for you.

    Ye Huan read WeChat and was about to reply when someone knocked on the door, saying it was room service.

    She put down her phone and opened the door first.

    But after opening the door, what he saw was indeed Bai Xinhe.

    "What, are you surprised to see me?" Bai Xinhe laughed.

    After she and Zhang Bo went back to the room, they had a big fight, only to know that Zhang Bo had found someone to lie to her. Zhang Bo's family has no foreign assets at all. It is just a demolition household. It is divided into a building to collect rent. It is richer than ordinary people, but even He Xuanchen can't compare it, let alone Lu Yu.

    And Zhang Bo would lie to her, not because he liked her, but because she left Zhang Bo in the bar before, so Zhang Bo wanted to play with her, and he planned to lose it when he fell asleep.

    It's just that Zhang Bo was dismantled halfway through and pretended to be a rich man. Bai Xinhe noticed that something was wrong, so the two people quarreled and ended the relationship ahead of schedule.

    After being kicked out of the room by Zhang Bo, Bai Xinhe didn't understand the more she thought about it. Ye Huan, who was incomparable to her before, was not only unforgettable by He Xuanchen, but also loved by Lu Yu.

    She deliberately waited for Ye Huan in the hotel lobby.

    After Lu Yu left, he knocked on the door.

    Ye Huan was indeed a little surprised to see Bai Xinhe. Logically speaking, Bai Xinhe and Zhang Bo are good friends. As long as Ye Huan speaks out, Bai Xinhe's innocent image will be gone.

    "Yeah, it's a surprise, is my cousin okay?" She blocked the door.

    "Aren't you going to invite me in?" Bai Xinhe glanced at the room and said deliberately, "Could it be that after Lu Yu left, you found some wild man to come over?" Bai Xinhe, who has been

    a white lotus for 25 years, said , this will be full of fire, anyway, there is no one else here, so I don't plan to pretend.

    "Tingting, you also teach me how to seduce a man like Lu Yu, okay?"

    Ye Huan raised her eyebrows slightly, seeing that Bai Xinhe was no longer pretending, she sneered, "Cousin, you are playing around with yourself, don't think of others like this. You just dumped He Xuanchen, and now you are on good terms with Zhang Bo again. It's fast enough."

    "No, Zhang Bo shouldn't want you, right?" Ye Huan saw Bai Xinhe's dark face, and continued, "Bai Xinhe, I advise you not to come to me again, it's you that you like to play. If you rush to pick up He Xuanchen from the police station now, maybe he will still want you, or after some time, maybe your circles will spread your story. "

    After speaking, Ye Huan was about to close the door, but was blocked by Bai Xinhe's hand.

    Bai Xinhe came to Ye Huan just to vent her anger, but she was scolded a lot, and she pushed the door and wanted to go in and beat Ye Huan.

    "What are you doing!" Lu Yu rushed over.

    He pulled Bai Xinhe away, protected him in front of Ye Huan, and stared at Bai Xinhe.

    Seeing that it was Lu Yu, Bai Xinhe immediately blushed and said aggrievedly, "I...I didn't want to do anything, I just saw my cousin who I haven't seen for many years and wanted to say hello, but she beat me and scolded me. , woohoo."

    "Your skin is too thick." Lu Yu said directly, "I believe Tingting, she is definitely not the kind of person you said. Instead, it's you, eating in the bowl and looking at the pot, just like that. Zhang Bo will want you."

    His voice became colder and colder, "I warn you, if you come to trouble Tingting again, I will not only make you unable to get along in Jiangcheng, but also make you unable to get along anywhere!"

    Lu Yu's face was black, very He stared at Bai Xinhe fiercely.

    Bai Xinhe has grown up so big, and he has never been so accused by a man before. Today is the first time, but because of Yu Tingting.

    And Lu Yu's family background is indeed something she can't afford to offend.

    No matter how reluctant she was, Bai Xinhe wiped away her tears and left.

    But Lu Yu called the hotel security and let the security guard watch Bai Xinhe leave the hotel.

    After Bai Xinhe left, Lu Yu called the front desk and reserved another room for Ye Huan.

    "You live next door to me, that Bai Xinhe looks very crazy. If she turns back, it will be bad." Lu Yu stood at the door and said to Ye Huan, "I'll wait for you here, go and pack your luggage."

    Standing at the door was too conspicuous, Ye Huan still let Lu Yu enter the room and wait, there was nothing in her room anyway.

    But when they entered the room, Ye Huanfang's song was still looping, and it would play right to the part that Lu Yu sang.

    Brushing the ground, Lu Yu's face turned red.

    "I...I'm sitting on the sofa waiting for you." Lu Yu pursed his lips.

    Ye Huan hurriedly pressed pause, and when she was packing her luggage, she realized that Lu Yu had sent her a few more WeChat messages, "Did you come down because I didn't reply to your message?"

    Lu Yu nodded honestly, "I'm afraid you have Dangerous."

    Ye Huan laughed, "How can there be danger in the hotel. If I'm already asleep or taking a shower, what will you do?"

    "I'll knock on the door, if you don't answer me, then I fell asleep." Lu Yu felt that his logic should be correct.

    Ye Huan pursed his lips and smiled, "Well, that's it."

    After packing up, Lu Yu sent Ye Huan into the room, and said good night to Ye Huan, but he didn't stay in Ye Huan's room.

    And this time, Bai Xinhe was walking on the street alone.

    Cold, angry, aggrieved... All kinds of emotions flooded into her heart, Bai Xinhe felt that her fate should not be as useless as it is now.

    But she did live on the streets.

    Lu Yu was right, someone like Zhang Bo toyed with her, so he might say what she would say behind his back.

    Bai Xinhe came to the river, let the river flow over the upper of the shoe, and then took a photo and sent it to He Xuanchen with the words:

    "Xuanchen, do I have to die so that I can forget you?"

    After sending the message , Bai Xinhe immediately came out of the river, found a hotel, and after lying down, turned off the phone.

    He Xuanchen of this meeting is still detained and cannot receive Bai Xinhe's WeChat.

    So when Bai Xinhe woke up the next day and found that He Xuanchen did not return to her, he was very angry, and even wanted to delete He Xuanchen, but when he deleted it, he thought that He Xuanchen was detained.

    "It's really useless, what kind of drunken madness is going to send herself to the police station!"

    After Bai Xinhe finished scolding, she had to go to the hotel to stay in the hotel. In this way, He Xuanchen will feel guilty, feel sorry for her, and treat her better.

    When Bai Xinhe was thinking about how to use He Xuanchen again, Ye Huan just said goodbye to Lu Yu.

    She planned to rest here for a few days and then went to continue her stay.

    Two days later, while Ye Huan was playing games lazily in his room, he suddenly received a call from an unfamiliar number.

    Seeing an unfamiliar number, Ye Huan will now cautiously wait for a while before picking up.

    This time, it was He Xuanchen.

    He came out of the police station.

    "Tingting, where are you, I want to talk to you." He Xuanchen's cell phone was smashed when he was drunk. Now it is a new cell phone. Just after changing the SIM card, he familiarly dialed Ye Huan's number. "Just this time, and I promise not to pester you again, okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.6K 108
Author: Mengmanzhi Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 108. [Latest] 108 The third book [Ending] The Suwu director Shen Yi, who once made...
4K 69 9
https://m.shubaow.net/192/192984/ Author: Ruochu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-05-18 Latest: Chapter 79 The male protagoni...
95.3K 4K 27
Dakota Miller had a fairly normal life in secondary school, until a masked killer decided to show up and cause a massacre. Dakota finds herself at th...
42.1K 853 92
https://m.shubaow.net/78/78338/ Author: Wanshan Xiling Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-21 Latest: Chapter 92 Finale rebirth fini...