Green tea wears bitter love (...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 23

707 11 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 23 After the real daughter comes back (End) (1)

    "Mei Fang, why are you shaking your head?" He Yanhui was so emotional that he didn't want to think about anything else.

    Mei Fang tried to push He Yanhui, but didn't have the strength to push it away, "Big... big cousin, please let me go first. You hurt me."

    He Yanhui refused, thinking about the girl who had been there for so many years After finally being able to hold it in his arms, He Yanhui continued, "Mei Fang, I can swear to God that after you marry me, I will definitely treat you well. My feelings for you can be learned from the sun and the moon, and I really promise to marry you. Give it to me, okay?"

    Mei Fang wanted to get rid of He Yanhui as soon as possible, completely forgetting that the Su Clan might have already arrived.

    It can't be hard, so she can only coax softly, "Can you release it first, we'll talk about it later, the fourth sister may be nearby."

    Seeing that He Yanhui was still unmoved, she had to continue, "After dealing with the four Sister, I will definitely give you an answer, okay?"

    "Really?" He Yanhui let go of Mei Fang excitedly, but before Mei Fang could answer, Mammy Li rushed in, pushed He Yanhui away rudely, and pushed Mei Fang again. Fang pulled behind him.

    Su Shi was supported by Ye Huan, her face was pale, she called Lin Run to her, "Run'er, take Zhufang back, no one is allowed to talk about what's going on here. If anyone dares to say a word, Don't blame me for disregarding the master-servant friendship, I must pull my tongue out and sell it!"     Ye Huan knew that Su Shi was furious, she really didn't expect He Yanhui to hug Mei Fang, she just wanted Su Shi to see Mei Fang clearly In the end, Mei Fang did not harm others, but instead harmed herself.     Well now, Mei Fang is going to marry He Yanhui, who she doesn't want to marry.     After Ye Huan followed Lin Run out of the garden, the Su family had the gate of the garden closed, and several nanny guarded at each intersection, and no one was allowed in.     Lin Run was also shocked when he saw that his sister's face was not good. He really didn't expect that Mei Fang would have the beginning and end of He Yanhui. Although Mei Fang was a bit headstrong in the past, why was Mei Fang and He Yanhui unclear?     Lin Run couldn't understand, his chest was so tight, but he would be more afraid of his sister being scared.

    "Zhufang, what happened just now, you just... don't see it." Lin Run said helplessly, "Mother will definitely solve it."

    Ye Huan lowered his head and said, "Brother, what do you think will happen to the third sister? She will Marrying the He family's eldest cousin?"

    Lin Run shook his head and said he didn't know, but in fact he already had the answer in his heart. He was seen hugging and hugging by the two adults. If you didn't marry, the reputation of the Lin family girl would be ruined.

    He really couldn't figure it out, he was confused and angry at the same time.

    Lin Run did not understand, but Ye Huan did. Mei Fang shot herself in the foot, completely stepping on Su's bottom line.

    At the same time in the garden, Mei Fang and He Yanhui were kneeling side by side, and only Mrs. Su and Mrs. He were in the tea room.

    Mrs. He was in a good mood. She wanted to match up the two younger ones, but she never wanted her son to compete, so she won Mei Fang in private. But she didn't dare to speak at this meeting. It was right to want to marry, but she couldn't anger the Su family. She was still thinking of relying on the Lin family to support her son.

    Mei Fang burst into tears and looked at Su Shi with tears in her eyes, "Mother, it's really not what you saw, I just wanted to have a good relationship with the fourth sister, and asked the fourth sister to play together, and I met the He family by chance. Big cousin, I didn't mean to have a private meeting with him here. It's all a misunderstanding!"     Mrs. Su knew that Mei Fang and Ye Huan were going to play together, but Ye Huan changed her dress, but she couldn't find Mei Fang and waited for them. When they arrived, they saw Mei Fang being hugged by He Yanhui.     The Su family grew up in a high school since she was a child, and she has seen all kinds of intrigue, otherwise she would not have been hired as the mistress of the Lin family. Even if Mei Fang didn't specifically make an appointment with He Yanhui to meet here, the two would have intimate actions, and they communicated privately before they wanted to come.     When the second lady came to test before, Su Shi had already hinted that the second lady was impossible.     She doesn't like the He family, it's not the family background, but the He family's behavior is too petty. The second lady was married to the Lin Mansion for so many years, and the He family often asked the second lady for benefits. The Su family turned a blind eye to this. After all, the second lady gave her private money.     But now it was her turn to raise her daughter, who had been raising her for more than ten years, and the Su family absolutely did not want her daughter to marry into the He family.

    But now, the matter of Mei Fang and He Yanhui has been seen by so many people.

    Su Shi was angry and anxious.

    He Yanhui spoke at this time, and he was really sincere to Mei Fang, "Mrs. Mingjian, my third sister and I really only met by chance. We were innocent before. But I have admired the third sister for a long time. Madam betrothed the third sister to me, and I will definitely treat the third sister well."

    After speaking, He Yanhui kowtowed to the Su family.

    Su shi was dizzy hearing this, and pointed at He Yanhui with a trembling finger and cursed, "Shut up, you are ruining my girl's reputation. You still want to marry her, dreaming!"

    Su shi still wanted to protect Mei Fang. He Yanhui and Mrs. He got rid of it, and the rest of the servants kept their mouths shut. And judging from the situation just now, Mei Fang really wanted to push He Yanhui away.

    Mrs. He heard Su Shi's reluctance, and went over to hold her son's hand and said strangely, "Get up, child, people don't look down on you. Our family in Nanling is also considered a famous family, and we are not afraid that we will not be able to marry Mrs. Today's You forget about it."

    "No, I don't want it." He Yanhui refused to get up and insisted, "Mother, I have liked the third sister since I was a child, and this time I was abusive to the third sister. I am willing to be responsible for the third sister. If the third sister does not marry me, will it be impossible? Do you want her to be a sister-in-law, or do you want to give up the fame of the other girls in the Lin family?"

    "You!" Su Shi was speechless.

    Intuitively, He Yanhui was trying to threaten her.

    If Mei Fang doesn't marry He Yanhui, is not a sister-in-law, and marries someone else, the other girls in the Lin family don't want to marry a good family.

    He Yanhui made up his mind to marry Mei Fang. As long as he could marry Mei Fang, he was not afraid of being hated by the Su family.

    Seeing that her mother didn't speak, Mei Fang knew that her mother was worried about the reputation of the Lin family.

    She neither wanted to be a sister-in-law nor to marry He Yanhui, but He Yanhui insisted.

    Mei Fang turned around, slapped He Yanhui with a slap, and said, "Big cousin, why did you hurt me like this! When you asked me, I shook my head. And you said, we You didn't have anything before, but now you are threatening the Lin family with this, are you trying to drag the entire Lin family's girls into the water!" It's

    not enough for her mother to take care of herself, but if you drag all the girls in the Lin family, Mei Fang feels that her mother will definitely help she.

    He Yanhui was dumbfounded by this slap.

    Yanhong came to him yesterday, thinking that Mei Fang was also interested in him, but now that the marriage was about to happen, Mei Fang said it so firmly.

    "Third sister, you... that's not what you said yesterday?"

    Su Shi sensitively caught the word "yesterday" and asked, "What happened to you yesterday?"

    Mei Fang quickly shook her head and denied, "No, We have nothing. Mother can ask the fourth sister to come and testify. I went back with the fourth sister yesterday. I haven't seen the eldest cousin."

    He Yanhui was dumbfounded. They really met last night, but Mei Fang said no.

    He felt that his heart was torn into pieces and asked Mei Fang, "Third sister, do you just want to marry me?"

    Mei Fang nodded and looked at He Yanhui with tears in her eyes, "Big cousin, I'm sorry, I have always Treat it like a real brother. I know you are doing it for my own good, but I really don't have any other thoughts about you. You just forget it, there's nothing between us anyway, isn't it?"

    Mei Fang's remarks, Like a heavy punch, it slammed into He Yanhui's heart.

    Mrs. He couldn't stand it anymore. Before, she was thinking of marrying Mei Fang to join the Lin family again, but now it seems that Mei Fang is using her son at all, "Yanhui, let's go, we won't marry if we don't marry, under the sun. There are many good girls out there, and she's not the only one, Lin Meifang!"

    He Yanhui was dragged away by Madam He in despair.

    Su Shi looked at Mei Fang with a sullen face.

    Mei Fang knelt down in front of Mrs. Su and cried, "Mother, my daughter really did not violate the rules in the slightest. My daughter was also wronged. After returning from Sister Zhufang, I knew that I was in an embarrassing situation, but I was always careful, For fear of embarrassing everyone."

    "Wuwu, please help me, if you let me marry into the He family, my life will be ruined."

    "I am a child raised by you, you know what character I am! "

    Seeing Mei Fang crying sadly, Mrs Su's eyes became wet.

    The child she raised by herself, of course, is reluctant to be abused by others. Originally, she did not like He Jia, or she would not have lowered her face to talk just now.

    Seeing that Su was moved, Mei Fang hurriedly continued to cry, "Mother, I can swear to God that it really has nothing to do with the He family's eldest cousin! You see our relationship over the years, don't..."

    " The third girl really doesn't like Young Master Biao, but do you dare to swear to God that there is no harm to the fourth girl?"

    Bi Luo suddenly rushed in and interrupted Mei Fang's words.

    After she entered the room, she knelt down and rolled up her sleeves, which were not only bruised, but also scratched, "Look, Madam, these were beaten by three girls, the slaves have to tell a lie, five times a day. Lei Bang, immortality will never die!"

    "Bi Luo, what are you talking about!" Mei Fang yelled at Bi Luo, trying to rush over to cover Bi Luo's mouth, but Su shi tightly grabbed her wrist, "Mother... Mother, what are you doing?"

    Mammy Li was originally in charge of watching Bi Luo and Yan Hong, but just now Mrs. He went out, she could only order someone to follow her, and if she didn't pay attention, she let Bi Luo run into the house.

    "Madam." Li Ma also heard Bi Luo's words and saw the shocking wounds on Bi Luo's arms. She didn't know what to do, and looked at the master hesitantly.

    Su shi's eyes have been on Bi Luo's arm. Although she is strict with her subordinates, she never abuses her subordinates, and she does not allow anyone around her to do so.

    But right now, Bi Luo's arm is so scary that her scalp feels numb.

    "Mother Li, close the door." Mrs Su said coldly, "Bi Luo, you continue to talk."

    Bi Luo kowtowed to Mrs Su and continued, "The three girls were angry outside, and when they returned to the yard, they also liked hair. I have a temper, but I wouldn't be so ruthless at that time."

    "Since I heard that the fourth girl was coming back, the third girl grabbed the slave and beat her when she was unhappy."

    Bi Luo has followed Mei Fang since she was a child, swallowing her anger for more than ten years, no matter how good she is, There is also a day when it explodes. Especially after comparing with the gentle Four Girls, Bi Luo didn't want to see Mei Fang doing anything wrong, and planned to tell her clean.

    "The third girl thinks it is the appearance of the fourth girl that will harm her marriage with the Meng family, so she targets the fourth girl everywhere."

    "Before in Tiansheng Restaurant, it was the third girl who instructed the slaves and wanted to make the fourth girl make a fool of herself, so she didn't want to steal it. Instead of killing the rice, the chicken will kill herself."

    "The fourth girl's clothes were damaged the day before yesterday, and it was also made by the third girl. On this point, the eldest madam can ask Xiu Niang to testify."

    "As for today's matter, the third lady overheard Madam and Mrs. Meng saying that she was not as good as the fourth girl, and she was still in high spirits, so she thought about making the lady misunderstand that the fourth girl and the cousin were unclear, so that the lady could tell the four The girl is disappointed. At this point, the lady called the mammy who fed the koi, which can also prove that the third girl bought the mammy and deliberately brought you here."

    Bi Luo said everything in one breath, and did not go to see Mei at all . Fang's face became more and more pale.

    She kowtowed to Mrs Su again, "The fourth girl is the best person in the world. Today, the slaves can't bear to see that the third girl wants to harm the fourth girl, so when the fourth girl changed her clothes, she deliberately asked the fourth girl to hurry up. As for Young Master Biao, It was also the third girl who went to the private meeting last night to call, the third girl really doesn't like the cousin, so she wants the fourth girl to marry the cousin."

    Su Shi was a little confused at first, but later, the more she listened, the more she understood, and she agreed with him. Some of the previous doubts are met.

    She looked at Bi Luo, and at Mei Fang, who was stunned and speechless, and she already understood most of it.

    "Mammy Li, go and call the mama who feeds the koi carp, as well as Xiu Niang." Mrs Su's voice was so cold that she was so angry that her voice trembled.

    "No!" Mei Fang shook her head desperately, "Mother, don't believe Bi Luo, she did me harm on purpose."

    "By the way, the fourth sister must have bought her. How good I am to Bi Luo, the people in the garden know!"

    Su Shi shook off Mei Fang's hand, and she didn't want to believe what Bi Luo said, but Mei Fang said that Ye Huan bought Bi Luo. Ye Huan is so well-behaved, how could she do such a thing.

    "Since you said that, Mammy Li, take the Yanhongs down and ask them carefully. Today, I want to see who is lying!"

    Mei Fang's objection was useless, and Mammy Li swiftly went to Find someone.

    On the other side, Ye Huan did not go back to the house, but followed Lin Run to the study.

    Lin Run was afraid that his sister would think too much, so he brought her sister to the study and taught her to write her name.

    Ye Huan actually didn't have the heart to learn to write. Her eldest brother was too straight and used to learn to write to coax the girl. She silently felt a little worried about her future sister-in-law.

    When Ye Huan learned to write his name, Lin Run's servant came to spread a word, saying that the eldest lady had sent someone to invite Xiu Niang.

    When Ye Huan heard Xiu Niang coming, she thought it was Mei Fang who recruited herself, but only later did she know that it was Bi Luo who gave Mei Fang the last blow.

    Su shi asked Xiu Niang, and then interrogated the mother who fed the koi, Yan Hong and others, all of which matched Bi Luo's confession.

    After confirming the truth, Mrs Su clutched her arm tightly, grief, resentment, puzzlement... A lot of emotions flooded into her heart, she stared at Mei Fang for a long time, and finally sat down weakly.

    "Mother, I was wrong, I was really wrong." Mei Fang kowtowed, "I'm just confused for a while, I really love you, I'm afraid that you will love the fourth sister more, and you will have unreasonable thoughts, but I really regret it."

    Su shi propped her forehead with one hand,

    she was crying.

    Why would she raise a daughter with such a vicious mind?

    The Su family regretted it very much. From the very beginning, they should have sent Mei Fang away instead of leaving Mei Fang in the house.

    I don't know how long it took, Su Shi wiped her tears, took a deep breath, and her eyes stopped on Mei Fang's pitiful face, she cleared her throat and said solemnly, "Mei Fang, you and my mother and daughter have been fourteen years, I Now I give you two choices. One is to go to Zhuangzi to live for a year, get rid of the Lin family tree, and then marry He Yanhui. After that, whether you are good or bad, it has nothing to do with the Lin family. If you want to keep the identity of the third girl of the Lin family, Just go to the nunnery outside the city."

    "No! No!"

    No matter which option, Mei Fang couldn't accept it.

    She should marry a high-ranking official's son-in-law and enjoy the blessing of official life, instead of marrying He Yanhui for a lifetime of ignorance, let alone being a sister-in-law!

    Seeing that Mei Fang was still stubborn, Mrs Su frowned, "Then leave the capital, go wherever you like." If

    a woman leaves the capital by herself, it means that there is no way to survive.

    In the end, the Su family still gave Mei Fang a way to survive, after all, they still have a relationship for more than ten years.

    Mei Fang saw that Mrs. Su had a firm attitude. When Mrs. Su walked to the door, she decided to shout, "I choose to marry into the He family!"

    Mrs. Su stopped and looked at Mei Fang in disappointment, "From today onwards, we will This is the end of the mother-daughter relationship. You can go to Zhuangzi tomorrow and take care of yourself in the future."

    After leaving the tea room, Mrs. Su went to find Mrs. He's mother and son, and He Yanhui was very happy only when Mei Fang changed her mind. Mrs. He felt a little surprised, but the Su family threatened with He Yanhui's imperial examination, and Mrs. He could only grit her teeth and agree.

    In the evening, when Lin Yutang came back, Su Shi said this, and Lin Yutang didn't recover for a long time.

    "Madam should cut the grass and root." Lin Yutang frowned.

    "She is the girl I raised, I can't be ruthless." Su Shi lay in Lin Yutang's arms, choked with tears, "Master, you can rest assured that He Yanhui is at fault for this matter, he took the initiative first, for He Yanhui's imperial examination, Mrs. He will never dare to talk nonsense in her life."

    In this way, Mei Fang was sent to Zhuangzi early the next morning.

    Although the rest of the Lin Mansion felt strange, the Su Clan said cruel words, and no one dared to talk about it.

    Ye Huan just pretended he didn't know, and after Mei Fang was sent away, he went to Su's house as usual to greet him.

    Su Shi fell ill again, and Ye Huan came to take care of him every day.

    After serving for more than ten days, Mrs. Su saw Ye Huan's face getting thinner, and finally couldn't help crying while hugging Ye Huan.

    "My hard-working daughter, it's all my fault, but fortunately you're fine." Su shi hugged Ye Huan tightly, and the care she took over the past ten days had already warmed her heart.

    Ye Huan also hugged Su Shi and patted Su Shi's back lightly, "Mother can cry if she wants to. In front of me, my mother can do whatever she wants.

    " By your side. Although I don't know what happened to Sister Mei Fang, you still have me, and I will never leave you."

    Mrs Su cried even more. She felt that she was too derelict as a mother and had been sad for so long. cheer.

    Ye Huan is right, she also has Ye Huan, her own daughter.

    Wiping away her tears, Mrs. Su asked Mammy Li to bring hot porridge, and she was depressed for so many days.

    Now that Mei Fang has quietly removed her name from the genealogy, it is also said that she is ill and went to Zhuangzi to cultivate, and everyone in the house is dead. The servants in Mei Fang's house were also sold far away.

    Under the care of Ye Huan, the Su family slowly recovered.

    When she was well, she took Ye Huan to some banquets.

    Ye Huan will be married next year. Without Mei Fang, the daughter, Su's family is determined to find the best husband for Ye Huan.

    And Ye Huan is indeed very likable, she is very good-looking, but not the coquettish kind, but so bright that people can't take their eyes off her, generous and decent.

    The Su family personally taught Ye Huan the etiquette of poetry and books, and also brought Ye Huan to learn the housekeeper to keep accounts.

    For a period of time, the Su family took Ye Huan by her side until autumn, when Jiang's birthday was born.

    As Jiang's best friend, Mrs. Su came to the house one day in advance to deliver gifts to Mrs. Jiang.

    Jiang Shi had already talked with her son to confirm his intentions, but she said that it would take some time to observe.

    After a few months, Jiang's was very satisfied with Ye Huan, the stupid son of her family, and she still hasn't said a few words to Ye Huan.

    As soon as he saw Su Shi today, Jiang Shi asked his son to take Ye Huan to go shopping in the garden.

    Meng Huaijin was alone with Ye Huan for the first time, and her palms were sweating with nervousness, but she did not dare to look at Ye Huan with out of the corner of the eye, but introduced the garden to Ye Huan solemnly, "The Meng family's yard is in the capital, so it is not the first. , that's also the second. It's rare for the fourth sister to come here once, so I'll show you around."

    Ye Huan likes the Meng family's garden, which is twice the size of the Lin family's, and the scenery is more atmospheric.

    She thought it was just a simple stroll and had no other meaning, but when she saw that Meng Huaijin's ears were red, she noticed something different.

    In fact, Meng Huaijin was very good-looking, with sharp eyebrows, fair skin but not weak, and a nice voice.

    But Ye Huan never thought about what to do with Meng Huaijin, because she knew long ago that the Jiang family had given up the idea of ​​marrying the Lin family.

    Meng Huaijin introduced Yuanzi incessantly without noticing that Ye Huan was looking at him.

    When he finished introducing the rockery and was about to turn, he found that Ye Huan was looking at him, and accidentally twisted his feet and stumbled to the side.

    Ye Huan quickly grabbed Meng Huaijin.

    After Meng Huaijin stood up straight, he repeatedly confirmed that he was being held by Ye Huan, and his nose bleed in disappointment.

    "Brother Meng, are you alright?"

    Ye Huan felt that Meng Huaijin's blood was too strong, he just pulled his little hand, why did he have a nosebleed.

    She didn't know that this was Meng Huaijin's first time holding hands with the girl.

    Meng Huaijin froze in embarrassment when she found out that she had a nosebleed.

    It's over, shame on you.

    Wuwu, the third sister won't dislike him, right?

    Qing Yan looked at his son in a daze, and hurriedly came to take people aside to deal with it.

    When Meng Huaijin hated herself for being unsatisfactory, Jiang's happened to be talking about Meng Huaijin's marriage.

    "Hey, I'm also worried. I haven't been able to settle down for so many days." Jiang Shi finished sighing, and then smiled at Su Shi, "These days, my sister has attended many banquets with Zhufang, but is there a favorite person? "

    Not yet, Zhufang is young, I want to see more." Su Shi actually has a few goals, but she hasn't given a word yet, so she plans to take another look.

    "Children are all debts from the previous life." Jiang shi rolled his eyes and suddenly said, "Sister, what do you think of my Huaijin?"

    "Huaijin is naturally good, and now he is the youngest in the Hanlin Academy. The future is limitless." Mrs Su hadn't heard the sound of Mrs Jiang's words.

    "I mean, let Huaijin match Zhufang, what do you think?" Mrs. Jiang heard that Mrs. Su hadn't made a decision for Ye Huan, and felt that she couldn't wait any longer. My son is afraid that he is going to be a bachelor.

    Su Shi was very surprised, "Sister Jiang, why did you suddenly think of the two of them?"

    "To tell you the truth, Huaijin actually fell in love with Zhufang the first time she saw Zhufang." Jiang Shi smiled, "I wanted to go earlier. I told you, but you are sick again. That boy Huaijin wanted me to propose marriage after returning from Guifang and Yanyan."

    Su Shi really did not expect Meng Huaijin to like her daughter a long time ago, thinking that Jiang Shi specially asked Meng Huaijin to do so. Take her daughter to go shopping in the garden, the feelings of this mother and son have long been eyeing her precious daughter.

    Although Meng Huaijin is very good, her daughter is also very good. Su Shi didn't immediately agree because Jiang Shi first proposed, "If they can do it, I'm naturally very happy. However, the marriage of my children, I alone don't matter. I still want Zhufang to be willing, and the one from my family, Recently, he was talking about his colleague's son."

    "I understand." Jiang understood, "There are women in the family who ask for it, and now Zhufang is famous, and everyone in the capital knows that there is a beauty in the Lin family. It must be picked too."

    "The same sentence, if we can do it, we'll be in-laws. If we can't do it, it's okay, we're still friends." Jiang's words were perfect, making everyone feel comfortable.

    Su Shi sat for a while, and after Ye Huan came back, he took Ye Huan back together.

    In the carriage, seeing that her daughter was laughing all the time, Mrs Su curiously asked, "Did something interesting happen when you went to the garden with Huaijin?"

    "Actually, it's not funny." Ye Huan just thought Meng Huaijin was cute, "Maybe It was because the sky was too dry, and Big Brother Meng had a nosebleed. He was so embarrassed at the time, and I looked a little cute."

    "Nosebleed?" Su Shi was someone from the past, but Meng Huaijin couldn't hold it back, so she laughed.

    After laughing, Mrs Su looked at her slim daughter and asked softly, "Zhufang, what do you think of Huai Jin?"

    "Ah? What does mother mean?" Ye Huan asked.

    "Would you like it if I told you that Huai Jin would be your fair share?" Mrs Su sat a little closer and asked.

    Ye Huan blushed instantly, lowered her head slightly, and whispered, "We're not familiar with each other."

    "It doesn't matter if we don't know each other now, just keep in touch with each other." Su shi hugged her daughter and said, "I'll tell you this, It's not that I'm going to tell Huai Jin about you right away, it's just to prepare you in your heart. The Meng family is interested in you. Let's not worry, compare them one by one, and pick the one you like the most.

    " , threw himself on Ye Huan wholeheartedly, just for Ye Huan to have a good home.

    Ye Huan nodded, thinking of the many young masters she had seen these days, many of whom were actually interested in her beauty, maybe Meng Huaijin, but Meng Huaijin was definitely the most upright gentleman.

    After returning to the mansion, Ye Huan kept thinking about Meng Huaijin, who was young, promising, upright, and very good-looking. He was indeed the best candidate.

    But when it comes to liking, Ye Huan feels that there is still too little contact, not much.

    The next day, on Jiang's birthday, Ye Huan was taken to the backyard by Qing Yan as soon as he arrived at Meng's house.

    Meng Huaijin was annoyed all night last night, so she made a grasshopper cage and gave it to Ye Huan, as well as a box of small gifts.

    "I...my mother has proposed marriage to your mother." Meng Huaijin blushed and said, "I bought these gadgets after I first saw you. I don't know what you like, your elder brother takes He refused to tell me about my paintings, so I had to buy everything I saw that was interesting. This is just a part of it, you...you take it back to play first." At the

    end, Meng Huaijin took a deep breath and drummed. With courage, he looked up into Ye Huan's eyes. Although his heart was beating very fast, Meng Huaijin felt that as a man, he had to be more proactive.

    Ye Huan looked at the toys slowly in the wooden box, each of which was small and exquisite, very cute.

    To be honest, at this moment, she was moved.

    When she came out of Meng Mansion in the evening, even Su Shi couldn't help but marvel when she saw those gadgets, "It seems that Huai Jin really cares about you."

    Ye Huan held a fat doll spinning top and pursed her lips. , "He is really good."

    When Su Shi heard her daughter say this, she knew that her daughter was also tempted.

    After returning to the Lin Mansion, the Su family told her husband about her marriage to the Meng family.

    "Now Meng Huaijin's holy family is strong, and the Meng family knows the bottom line." Lin Yutang said with satisfaction, "and Meng Huaijin only has two sisters and a concubine sister, and there are no brothers in the family. After Zhufang gets married, there will be a lot less trouble. You and Jiang's relationship is good, she will definitely not embarrass Zhufang."

    After the analysis, Lin Yutang came to the conclusion, "This is a good marriage. If the Meng family really intends, let the Meng family come to propose marriage after Zhufang and Huan."

    Su Shi was puzzled, "Why wait for the Huanhou? Wouldn’t it be better to make a decision before proposing another marriage?”

    “It took so long for them to tell you that they are still observing our Zhufang. Now his boy is chasing Zhufang, so let Meng Huaijin chase after him for a while, our Lin family It's also an air." Lin Yutang hummed.

    Su Shi smiled, "That's fine, the harder it is to get, the more cherished it is. Anyway, many people like Zhufang, so let Meng Huaijin wait a little longer.

    " He will also ask Ye Huan's mother and daughter to go out.

    People in the capital can also see some signs of it.

    People who have daughters envy Ye Huan's good life, but they are favored by the Meng family. For those who have sons, it is a pity that Ye Huan cannot marry his own son.

    When Ye Huan arrived the next year, Lin Yutang was promoted, and the Su family brought out all the skills to do the ceremony very well.

    After Ye Huan's wedding ceremony was over, the Meng family came to propose marriage the next day.

    In the marriage that was already agreed, the proposal of marriage was just a transition.

    Su Shi was reluctant to part with her daughter, so she set the wedding date in the golden autumn season of September.

    The marriage was certain, Meng Huaijin ran to Lin's house more diligently.

    Originally, Lin Run would stop Meng Huaijin, but now it's not easy to stop him.

    Every time Meng Huaijin came over, he brought either food or play. If there was any new fabric or rouge in the capital, he would bring it to Ye Huan.

    Every time Meng Huaijin came over, Lan Fang would envy Ye Huan very much.

    After Meng Huaijin left, Ye Huan gave Lanfang half of the rouge.

    Lan Fang was very happy to get the rouge, "Fourth sister, you are so lucky. If my future husband can be half as good as the Meng family's brother-in-law, I will be satisfied."

    "Don't worry, the third aunt said, I will definitely pick a good one for you." Ye Huan joked.

    Lan Fang blushed, "Oh, don't talk about me, I'm still early."

    "Okay, let's not talk about you." Ye Huan said with a smile.

    Lan Fang put away the rouge, and suddenly sat next to Ye Huan mysteriously. After so long, Lan Fang also knew about Mei Fang, "Fourth sister, I heard that some time ago, where did the third sister marry? Home, do you know?"

    Ye Huan nodded and said in a low voice, "When she got married, her mother still gave her a dowry, I hope she can take care of herself and live a good life."

    "How can she do it? Oh." Lan Fang trotted to the window, closed it, and then ran back, "I heard from Sister Guifang that before the third sister got married, the eldest lady went to see her once. What the eldest lady meant was that she is now famous If it’s broken, it’s better to live in Zhuangzi, you won’t look good if you marry into the He family, but the third sister insists on marrying into the He family.”

    “But Mrs. He doesn’t like the third sister at all, and she has a big cousin to protect her. She, but she doesn't like her eldest cousin. Just half a month after she got married, she flirted with the son of the local county governor. After she was discovered by her eldest cousin, she took him back and locked him up. I heard that the He family was waiting for her to die. After that, marry another cousin for the eldest cousin."

    Lan Fang put it simply, because Gui Fang is not good at talking to her too much.

    In fact, Mei Fang was found to have broken a rib by He Yanhui after Hong Xing was out of the wall.

    Mei Fang married He Yanhui. Although He Yanhui was kind to her, she felt very depressed in He's small courtyard.

    Nanling was not as prosperous as the capital, and the He family was not the most powerful family in the area. Naturally, Menting couldn't compare to the Lin family, let alone the Meng family.

    Originally, Mei Fang was just depressed and unwilling, but when she heard that Ye Huan and Meng Huaijin were engaged, she completely collapsed.

    She was unwilling, very unwilling.

    Why is Ye Huan able to live so well, but she has to be wronged for a lifetime in a small place like Nanling. Moreover, Mrs. He was extremely harsh to her, and she set the rules every three days. She felt that without the help of the Lin family, marrying her would be a burden.

    When Mei Fang met Li Shuhan, who was articulate, she found that Li Shuhan was a little interested in her, so she indulged.

    But the paper couldn't contain the fire, but He Yanhui knew it.

    Mei Fang was beaten into bed and sent someone to Li Shuhan for help, but Li Shuhan said he didn't know her.

    The He family wanted to see her die, but no one was willing to make her better.

    Lying in the hospital bed, the pain was so painful that I couldn't sleep all night long.

    She cried until she couldn't cry, her heart was full of resentment.

    Mei Fang began to curse Ye Huan.

    If she is the real daughter of the Lin family, she is the one who is now engaged to Meng Huaijin.

    But Ye Huan not only came back, but also robbed her parents and Meng Huaijin.

    Mei Fang eventually died in the hospital bed.

    When Mrs Su learned that Mei Fang was locked up, she still couldn't bear it, and sent Mammy Li to the He's house, intending to persuade Mei Fang to reconcile, and the Lin family bought another house for her to retire.

    But by the time Mammy Li arrived at He's house, Mei Fang had already died and could not wait for Mammy Li.

    And He Yanhui was drinking heavily after Mei Fang's death.

    One night when he returned home drunk, he was robbed of money by a group of thieves. He Yanhui was so angry that he wanted to chase, but he rolled down the river bank and broke his waist. He became a cripple who could only lie on the bed and couldn't move his lower body.

    When Ye Huan knew that Mei Fang was dead, she was already embroidering her wedding dress.

    In fact, Mrs. Su is a person who is easy to be soft-hearted, but as long as Meifang can see that Mrs. Su has done well for her, Mei Fang will not have a bleak ending.

    But what happened to Mei Fang had nothing to do with Ye Huan.

    Getting married in ancient times was a very tedious thing. Ye Huan began to prepare her wedding dress after she was married, and the Su family had already arranged the dowry for her.

    By the time of her marriage, Su Shi's eyes were swollen.

    Mrs Su brushed Ye Huan's hair in person and looked at her daughter in the bronze mirror, Mrs Su couldn't help crying again, "From now on, you are from the Meng family, and your mother taught you everything. Family, in addition to being filial to your parents-in-law, you should also be kind and powerful. If Meng Huaijin bullies you, even if you come back, the brothers in the family will help you out."

    Everyone in the Lin residence likes Ye Huan, and the brothers even dote on Ye Huan to the sky. .

    Ye Huan was moved to tears, and Su Shi hurriedly said, "Hurry up, the makeup you just put on, if you cry, and when Huai Jin sees you, you will be a little cat."

    Ye Huan hugged Su Shi . , said reluctantly, "Mother, I really miss you."

    "I also miss you." Su Shi was hugged by Ye Huan and wanted to cry again.

    In the end, the second lady came in to urge, Su Shi hurriedly wiped her tears and went to the front hall to welcome the guests.

    After putting on the red hijab, Ye Huan was led out by Xi Niang.

    I don't know how long it took, and there was another person beside me.

    Ye Huan was suddenly a little nervous. She could only see a little bit of the top of her feet, so she could only walk forward cautiously.

    At this moment, he kept holding her with a big hand.

    "Madam, walk in peace and help you for your husband." Meng Huaijin said in a voice that only they could hear.

    In an instant, Ye Huan's face became hot.

    When getting on the sedan chair, Ye Huan's face was still hot.

    When she arrived at Meng Mansion, Meng Huaijin also supported her steadily from the time she got off the sedan chair to the worship hall.

    After being sent to the bridal chamber, Meng Huaijin had to go out to socialize, and the hijab could not be uncovered until he came back at night.

    He secretly stuffed Ye Huan with a few pieces of snacks, "Madam, if you're hungry, put your stomach first, and my husband must come back as soon as possible."

    Meng Huaijin was her husband every word, and Ye Huan's ears were always hot.

    Before, I only thought that Meng Huaijin had intentions, but I never imagined that there would be such a sultry time.

    The waiting time was a bit long, but Meng Huaijin prepared food for Ye Huan and ordered no one to disturb him, so he felt much more at ease.

    I don't know

Chapter 23 After the real daughter comes back (End) (2)

    It took a long time for Ye Huan to hear Meng Huaijin's voice coming from outside the house.

    After a while, I felt someone standing in front of me.

    "Madam, it's time to take off the veil for my husband." Meng Huaijin was like a child who had been chasing candy for a long time and finally got the candy, and even spoke with a childish tone of excitement.

    Ye Huan clenched her hands and waited nervously for Meng Huaijin to lift her hijab.

    When the hijab was lifted, Ye Huan closed her eyes subconsciously, and when she opened it again, she saw Meng Huaijin smiling at her silly.

    Meng Huaijin pinched her face, "It hurts, it's not a dream."

    Ye Huan was amused by Meng Huaijin, seeing that his cheeks were flushed, he knew it was because of drinking, and asked with concern, "Are you okay, are you drunk? Is it?"

    "No." Meng Huaijin couldn't control the smile on his lips, he felt so sweet and sweet in his heart, and finally waited until today, "With your brothers helping me stop the wine, I am still very good."

    Ye Huan nodded . Oh, and after drinking a glass of wine with Meng Huaijin, she had to wash and remove her makeup.

    "Madam, will you help your husband?" Meng Huaijin rolled up her sleeves and was eager to try.

    "Would you?" Ye Huan hesitated.

    "I don't know, but I can learn." Meng Huaijin insisted that his wife is the best looking, and as long as it's her business, he wants to get involved.

    Ye Huan had no choice but to let Meng Huaijin try. (Li)

    But Meng Huaijin didn't do this.

    "I'll do it myself." Ye Huan said angrily.

    Under the candlelight, she slowly faded the rouge from her face, and after returning to her original nature, she became even more moving.

    Meng Huaijin was heartbroken, stared at Ye Huan and said, "Madam, you are so beautiful."

    "You have said this many times." Ye Huan just raised his lips and smiled, when Meng Huaijin kissed him lightly, and then he was hugged horizontally. stand up.

    The whole room is full of spring, and it is an interesting thing until dawn.

    In her life, Ye Huan was loved by her parents, her parents-in-law treated her affectionately, and her husband regarded her as a jewel, making her the envy of all women in the capital.

    With her there, Meng Huaijin's official fortune was prosperous, and the two supported each other and left a beautiful story, which is even more fascinating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.4K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...
34.4K 1.3K 31
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
45.7K 613 73
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249408/ Author: scratch time Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-27 Latest: Chapter 073 (The Finale) rebir...
30.6K 363 24
The heroine of the dog-blood abuse novel holds the sweet script↓ 1. You can't imagine the happiness of a substitute. You can't imagine the happiness...