Fayre

By Nikkireadw

Melissa Crawford thinks she's just a regular teenage girl. She goes to school. She has friends, boy problems... More

Prologue
Chapter I - The Longing Like Poison
Chapter II - The Creatures Walk Among Us
Chapter III - The Green-Eyed Monster
Chapter IV - Introduce Us, Winterbourne
Chapter V - Collision of Dream and Life
Chapter VI - Your Light is Too Dim
Chapter VII - I'm Not Crazy, You Are
Chapter VIII - Life In a Box
Chapter IX - A Promise and A Shackle
Chapter X - The Wailing Hallway
Chapter XI - The First Stolen Kiss

Continue Reading

55K 1K 361
By Nikkireadw

Hello Dear Readers,

This story is already complete. It is now available on Galatea

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_NicoleRidd3y

I'm sorry, I really hate doing this, but I'm so tired of some lowlifes stealing my stories outright or the content of my stories as if it's okay doing so. It seems very easy for them to do so in Wattpad.

This was supposed to be my happy place where I share a little piece of my imagination with my tribe/book lovers but some people just had to go and ruin it. My head is usually bursting with ideas, now I'm just mostly disappointed and disillusioned.

To my dear loyal readers, again, I'm sorry. Thank you so much for your love and endless support. I hope you'd still be joining me in my journey.

Much love,

Nicole♥

P/S:  I'm also currently adding more new stories on Inkitt. You can follow me on Instagram @nicoleriddley and get the chance to win giveaways!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 10 15
Christmas eve is around the corner. Deborah wishes to sing and play the guitar as she had wished in previous years. She has stage fright. Ma...
392K 14.1K 52
"Have you found her yet?!" a man sitting on chair asks impatiently. "No, my lord," the soldier says bowing his head. "Well what are you doing here th...
6.8M 248K 74
When I was a little girl, I believed in fairy tales. I believed in princes and princesses and knights in shining armor. I believed in forever and hap...
113K 7K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...