The Death Squad

By Angel_7174

Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization wh... More

Characters~~~
A/N
Chapter 1 - YOU WHAT
Chapter 2 Give'em Hell
Chapter 3 God how dramatic are these people
Chapter 4 Hatred and Betrayal
Chapter 5 What's up?
Chapter 6 One hell' of a reunion.
Chapter 7 Big mistake dude. Big mistake
Chapter 8 ~ School
Chapter 9 The dinner
Chapter 10 ~ Half truth
Chapter 11 - Fucking biologicals pissed me off
Chapter 12 Sure
Chapter 13 The skill tests.
Chapter 14 Black Don
Chapter 15 Fun
Chapter 16 Are you ok?
Chapter 17 Papa?
Chapter 18 Try me
Chapter 19 Just like a dad
Chapter 21 Protect yourself
Chapter 22 Always and Forever
Chapter 23 Little Weapon
Chapter 24 Eyes, Emotions, Pain and Guilt
Chapter 25 "Thankyou"
Chapter 26 Not your fault
Chapter 27 Rio
Chapter 28 ~ No shit Sherlock
Chapter 29 The shitshow~
Chapter 30 History repeating itself
Chapter 31 Everly
Chapter 32 Video games
Chapter 33 The ceremony
Chapter 34 ~ Merry Christmas
Chapter 35- The ball
Chapter 36 Driving and yelling.
Chapter 37 Long Story
Chapter- 38 Happy New Year Ace
Chapter 39 "Cupcake?"
Chapter 40- The Plan
Chapter 41 Survive
Chapter 42 Next stop, Italy

Chapter 20 Aunts, Unlces and Cousins

23.8K 569 212
By Angel_7174

Ashlynn's POV-

It's been a little more than two weeks since I bought Chris to our house. He's been recovering fast and has been able to walk on his own for a few days now.

Alexander and Lucian have been calling and texting non stop and I might have gotten a little too irritated and may or may not have blocked them. Hehe......

But as much as I hate it, I have to go back to get my stuff. No, not clothes and shit, I can buy new ones. But I need my laptop and a few pendrives. They contain important information about the Mafia and my plans. Even though all of them are highly secured and encrypted, I still need them back.

And guess when I'm going? Today.

Yeah so excited . *rolls eyes*

So I take a long ass shower, put on some leather pants along with a black-grey T-shirt and top it off with a leather jacket as usual.

I head down to breakfast and take the empty seat between Ace and Viola. After eating some cereal and having like two cups of coffee, not to mention the huge lecture Chris gave on how kids my age shouldn't have so much coffee, and me responding with how they also aren't badass billionaires, I finally finish my food and head to my room to get the keys to my motorcycle.

I head downstairs and find everyone in the livingroom.

"Where are you going?" Felix asked from the couch, where all the four of them were scattered around the room and watching a movie.

"I'm gonna go grab some stuff from the Dobrev Mansion. I'll be back till four." I respond, fixing my Rolex watch and glancing at the T.V.

"Are you watching Harry Potter without me? Uh. I feel so betrayed and hurt right now. I feel wounded. You guys wound me." I gasped and put a hand over my heart dramatically.

"Well then put on a bandage. Don't want you to bleed out on the carpet." Ace said smugly, obviously failing to hide his laughter.

I sent a harsh glare towards him and he put his hands up in the air in surrender. "No but like seriously, blood stains are the worst to get out" He replied smartly.

I smirked and picked up a knife while pointing it right at him. "Let's test the theory shall we?" I replied in the same tone.

Ace gave me an innocent smile with a sheepish expression.

"Alright Alright kids. No fighting in this household." Chris sighed and rolled his eyes from his spot on the couch.

Everyone, including me cracked at that. Even Christopher face palmed and laughed when he realized what he said.

I love how all of them are getting along together just fine though.

I shook my head, still a huge grin on my face and shoved the knife into my boot.

"How you even walk with like 20 knives in your shoes, I will never understand" Viola shook her head from where she was sitting on the floor with Rio.

"What can I say? I'm multi-talented. " I shrugged and patted Rio, who came running towards me a minute ago.

"Sure" she replied sarcastically.

"Well Roro agrees with me." I grinned at her and she cooed at Rio, who was now clinging onto my leg.

"Well I'll see you guys in a few." And headed outside.

I sped towards the mansion and parked in the gateway. There were a lot of expensive cars and vehicles parked and that confused me.

ALEXANDER'S POV-

It's been about two weeks since my little princess went away with that man. She claimed him to be his father while pointing a gun at her real one. That was honestly the most heartbreaking thing I've ever experienced.

She's just 16 and doesn't only know how to use guns and weapons, but also carries them with her.

Not to mention how she knows so many people in the underground. First with the Spanish, then about how she knows and speaks different languages, her knowing about us being the American Mafia, and then the Black Don.

I'm not entirely sure yet about what happened with him. We haven't heard from him since that night at the restaurant and Ashlynn refused to tell us anything.

It's like she knows everything. I wonder what else she knows.

I also wonder about how she is so close to a guy who is known to have information about the deadliest person -The Black Flower- on the planet.

So close, the she sees him as her father.

Anyhow, today all our family and cousins are coming over at our house for a family reunion. All the cousins, uncles and aunts are gonna be there.

All of them really wanted to meet their sister aka my daughter, Ashlynn. But I wonder how they'll react when they find out that she's gone.

I've had my best men and hackers look around for her as she's not been answering any of our calls or texts, but it's like she doesn't exist.

Her phone is untraceable and nobody can seem to find her. It's almost scary how good she is at hiding.

When all the family came over, my children hung out with their cousins. Even though I have a feeling that they don't quite like Lottie, but I'm not quite sure why though.

After a while, when everybody kept asking about where my second daughter is, I finally told them that she's away and am not sure when she'll come back.

Some of them looked pissed while the others just looked disappointed. I had a feeling some of the people wanted to ask why, but they were cut off by what sounded like a roaring engine.

It didn't take me long to figure out that this was the sound of Ash's bike!

Me and Lucian shared a glance and we walked downstairs to see who it was.

Alfie was trying to glance out the window while Charlotte was totally clueless and Jeremy scrunched up his nose in disgust.

I sent a glare towards him and he looked down, regaining his posture.

The rest of the family looked at us to explain but I decided to tell them later and get down first.

Ash's Pov-

I walked up the steps of the mansion while fixing my hair and keeping my face blank.

Alexander and Lucian came running down the stairs wearing formal suits and tuxedos.

Huh. Is there something special today?

Alexander went in for a hug but I quickly put my hand up with a disgusted face.

I really wanted to punch him square in the face but that's not what I came for. I walked past them to go up to my room and get this over with, but Lucian stopped me.

"We're so glad you're back. But before you go, we have something for you upstairs." He smiled.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"There are some people who wanna meet you princess" Alexander chirped in.

I started going up the stairs and motioned for them to lead the way, still not getting verbal.

If I wanna get this over with, might as well do things fast without being stubborn.

They led the way and I followed them up the stairs, into the banquet room.

They'd never shown it to me before, but I explored it once when I snuck out of the mansion at night to go to a mission.

I walked into the room, behind Lucian and Alexander.

There were many people in the room. All the men were wearing formal suits and tuxedos whereas all the women were wearing dresses and costly heels.

All of their eyes snapped towards me and looked me up and down.

Judgy enough.

I walked confidently into the room with my blank look, an authoritic aura circling me.

I look around at all of them, and spotted the guns they have in their pockets.

"This is our family. These people are your aunts, uncles and cousins. My father, and your grandfather will be here soon." Alexander explained, with a happy smile.

My shoulders immediately straightened up at the word 'cousins' and I frantically looked around to spot him.

I internally let out a breath of relief when I didn't spot William and made sure to keep my face void of any emotion.

After the awkward me standing there and them staring at me in awe thing while dear twin and mr always pissed off were glaring, Alexander and Lucian finally took me to a side and started introducing me to everybody personally.

Every time I tried to leave, some other stupid aunt, uncle or some idiotically over excited cousin would come over and try to engage me in a conversation.

I wasn't quite sure why William wasn't here though, because there were atleast about 50-60 people in this room and as far as my imagination goes, I don't know what this family is if there are even more people.

I was standing with a few people who said they were Aunt Emily and Uncle David . They had five kids. All boys.

Typical Mafia Families. All of these people were a part of the American Mafia and did some sort of business in it.

The five kids from the oldest to youngest were Gabriel, Harold, Ethan, Cole and Steve.

Steve gave me an excited smile while Harold and Cole also had a welcoming look. Gabriel and Ethan on the hand, were glaring me and looking me up and down. Well, trying to glare. I swear they'd be running like scared kitties if they knew who I really was.

I looked blankly towards the three who were smiling and gave the other two judgy people a sarcastic smile after looking them up and down like they did.

"So Ashlynn, what do you like to do in your free time?" Steve, the youngest who was 17, asked hopefully with an excited expression on his face.

But before I could answer, the doors to the room opened and in walked a man walked through the doors like he owned the place, a bossy kind of aura  surrounding him.

He looked to be on the older side and scanned the whole room the moment he entered. His eyes set on me and he looked me up and down, as if judging what kind of a person I am.

I recognised him as the former Don of the American Mafia, aka, Alexander's dad, aka my biological grandfather.

He sent a harsh look towards me and I sent one right back.

He raised his eyebrows in shock and amusement as if he didn't think anybody could do that while I stood my ground and straightened my shoulders further.

"Is this my granddaughter?" He asked to nobody in personal, while never breaking eye contact with me.

"Yes father. Be nice Ashlynn." Alexander replied, giving me a pointed look.

I ignored him and continued with the staring contest.

"What are you wearing?" Mr bossy pants inquired with narrowed eyes.

I looked down at my outfit which was perfectly and good looking.
"Clothes." I narrowed my eyes at him as if he's an idiot.

"Yes I can see that. Why aren't you wearing something appropriate for the event you're currently at" he said through gritted teeth.

He looses his cool a little too soon to have been a Mafia boss.

"Well I didn't exactly know that I'd run into a bunch of judgy strangers when I came here to pick some stuff up." I rolled my eyes and glanced around.

Everybody looked shocked that I had just talked to this man in the way I did and some of the just looked straight up pissed.

Alexander on the other hand, he was fuming man. He looked so funny.

Mr Grandfather sent a look that clearly said 'we'll talk about this later' and nodded while waving his hand off to indicate everyone to stop staring and go back to whatever they were doing.

But before anybody even moved a muscle, the door opened again and I immediately started to have a hard time breath when I saw who walked in.

There he was, in all his glory, William Sinclair walking in with his stupid motherfucking face and-

Oh my god I felt a panick attack coming on but swallowed thickly to avoid it.

"I got your stuff grandfather" he said the moment he walked in while placing the bags in his hands on the ground near the wall.

Grandfather nodded his head at him and the devil himself looked around at the unusual silence, confused.

That was, until he spotted me and his confused expression quickly turned into an evil smile one. Well atleast I knew that, but to any other person it'd just appear as a smile.

But I knew exactly what the smile meant.

He always used the expression to creep me out whenever he'd catch me doing something wrong.

Like not completing training, disobeying him or when I stood up for Ace.

"Well well, who's this little kitten?" He asked while tilting his head to the side, the stupid smile never leaving his face.

He purposely used the nickname he'd use to torment me all the time back at the organisation.

It was even capable to send a shiver down my spine. He was the only person I was scared of in the whole universe and I hoped to everything out there that I wouldn't have to ever see him again unless it was to kill him.

Guess the universe is laughing at me now.

______________________________

(A/n)

Heyy!

Hope you guys liked the chapter!

So I wanted to tell you guys something......

I already posted it on my message board but I am not sure if y'all saw it, my school classes have gotten offline since today.

So, I'm not gonna be able to update as regular as I've been since I started the book because there are gonna be a shit ton of assignments and homework.

Also, I have my final exams coming up and I swear I'll fail if they are offline because I've been having online exams since this standard started.

So yeah, I'm sorryy but I won't be able to update that often. Blame the school and the government ok?😭

Andd my brother's visiting from a different County and y'all know how annoying brothers can be so yeah....

Anyways, thanks for reading and don't forget to give your reviews and opinions!

This chapter is unedited so pardon me for the mistakes because I really just wanted to get this chapter out and not make y'all wait any longer.

--Vote and Comment

~Angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 28 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...
963K 23.2K 33
"Aurora, get in the goddamn car before I throw you over my shoulder and put you in there myself", One of my brothers say. I roll my eyes at them. Thr...
3M 68.9K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
1.2M 24.9K 47
⚠️𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞. 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝟭𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗪𝗘'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗔�...