Green tea wears bitter love (...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 19

563 5 2
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 19

    In recent days, Jiang found that his son always ran to the restaurant.

    That evening, when the servant said that the eldest son was back, Mrs. Jiang asked Qingyan who was beside his son to be called over.

    Qingyan was Meng Huaijin's personal servant. Qingyan knew what happened to Meng Huaijin.

    The Jiang family has only one son, Meng Huaijin, who was finally trained to become a champion. When he told his son that he was married, he was waiting to enjoy the happiness of his family, and he was most afraid that someone would bring his son bad.

    "Qingyan, the eldest son has been running to restaurants recently, but what kind of friends have you made?"

    Qingyan has a round face and big eyes. He looks a little dumb on weekdays, but he has a lot of thoughts.

    Hearing that Madam asked this, she hurriedly knelt down, "Madam, don't get me wrong, the eldest son doesn't interact with people who are indiscriminate."

    "Then why does he go to the restaurant every day?" Jiang Shi was puzzled, "In the past If the next value is not to go to Lin's house, then I will go back to the mansion. If you don't give an explanation, I will take you out to play the board."

    Qing Yan explained quickly, "Mrs Hui, the eldest son really doesn't make friends. It's...that's it... He turned his head to look at the other servants in the room, waited for his wife to reject the others, and then whispered, "It's just that the eldest son met a girl in the restaurant a few days ago and wanted to... see each other again."     Jiang Shi knew that his son liked a girl, but this was the first time he heard that his son was obsessed with a girl, worried that the girl was not a good person, and at the same time asked curiously, "What kind of girl are they? "Is it?"     Qing Yan asked, "The eldest son just went down the stairs and had a face-to-face with the girl. The two didn't even say a word, let alone who the girl was. Looking at the clothes, it should be for a big family. Girl, your manners are also quite polite."     "Also, if you know who's there, he doesn't have to go to the restaurant every day to stay there." When Jiang heard the big family, he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, but he couldn't help worrying about it immediately, son. I finally got a girl I liked, but I didn't know who it belonged to, and asked again, "Tell me carefully, what does that girl look like?"

    Jiang's house has been in charge of the house for more than 20 years, and she has been sent to meet most of the women in the capital. If Qing Yan can be more specific, she may have an impression.

    Qing Yan remembered it very clearly, because the girl was extremely beautiful. Although it was only a short glance, it was still fresh in my memory.

    He hadn't read too many books, so he couldn't paint a very beautiful picture, and it was all based on his own words to piece together, "The girl's complexion is very fair, her facial features are just right and delicate, especially her eyes, shining like gems, with flickering eyelashes. Flashy, looking at it makes people feel pity and love."

    Jiang's forehead, she should not have expectations for Qing Yan, she could only hear that it was a beautiful girl.

    However, in the capital, there is always a way to be found.

    Hearing that her son was enlightened, Jiang's mood was complicated, and she was more curious about what kind of girl had hooked her son's soul away.

    In the past few days, Ye Huan has been learning the rules from the maids.

    Since that day in Tiansheng Restaurant, she has rarely seen Mei Fang in the mansion.

    Obviously the two live next door, but whether it's to be safe or to travel, they have only met two or three times.

    It was as if Mei Fang was deliberately avoiding her.

    On this day, Ye Huan had just finished studying the rules, when Lan Fang frowned.

    "I have a newly made sweet-scented osmanthus cake here, would you like a piece?" Ye Huan took a piece to feed Lanfang, but Lanfang refused.

    "Fourth sister, I'm not in the mood to eat right now." Lan Fang rested her chin in her hands, her face full of sadness, "Second sister's wedding ceremony is coming soon, when I went to see second sister, I heard that the nasty ghost from the He family is coming again. Now ."

    "Where?" Ye Huan didn't understand.

    "It's the second aunt's nephew, the second sister's cousin." Lan Fang said.

    There are not many descriptions of the second room in the novel. Ye Huan didn't understand why Lan Fang hated his cousin He so much. Ye Huan didn't know who it was until Lan Fang said that the cousin of He was Mei Fang's follower since he was a child.

    He Yanhui is Mei Fang's most loyal licking dog. Originally, his life experience was not worthy of Mei Fang, but he just guarded him silently. Later, I learned that Mei Fang was a fake young lady, and felt that she had a chance, and she was obedient to Mei Fang.

    In order to help Mei Fang remove obstacles, He Yanhui listened to Mei Fang's instigation and designed the original owner to lose his innocence and marry a disabled and tyrannical person.

    Lan Fang hates He Yanhui, not only because He Yanhui likes Mei Fang, but also because He Yanhui is very careful and not a good person.

    Lanfang reminded, "Fourth elder sister, the eldest cousin of the He family has a quirky look, and his hands and feet are not clean. I can't tell the second elder sister about this, but don't get too close to him, he likes the third elder sister wholeheartedly. ."

    Ye Huan nodded her head as if she didn't understand, but Lan Fang was worried, thinking that she should watch the fourth sister more in the past few days, and don't let the fourth sister be deceived.

    And Ye Huan saw two cousins ​​from the He family during dinner that day.

    The He family is not from the capital. In order to celebrate Guifang and Gai, Mrs. He brought a pair of sons to the capital three days in advance.

    As soon as Ye Huan took his seat, he noticed that Mrs. He did not look at it with restraint.

    She gave Mrs. He a slight smile, and sat obediently, like a beauty with a white face.

    Brother He Yanhui, who was sitting at the next table, couldn't help but look this way.

    He Yanbin has been watching Ye Huan. He is 16 years old this year. When his eldest brother's marriage is decided, his mother will help him kiss him, "Eldest brother, the fourth sister of the Lin family is so beautiful."

    "What's so beautiful? It's just empty. Skin, you can't look at people's appearance." He Yanhui's eyes were always on Mei Fang, "It's still a good girl like the third sister who is knowledgeable and polite, kind and polite, and her appearance is correct."

    He Yanbin felt that his brother's eyes were broken. If you can marry a beautiful girl like Zhufang, why should you care if you don't know poetry and books, my brother really doesn't understand the taste of beauty.

    When Lin Run heard the He brothers talking about their two younger sisters, his face darkened and he coughed, "Cousins ​​rarely come to the capital, I'm afraid they have forgotten the rules in the capital."

    This was a bit rude, but Lin Run poured wine for the He brothers immediately, as if he just said it casually.

    The He brothers didn't dare to say more, and hurriedly picked up their glasses to drink.

    After three rounds of drinking, everyone went out to the main hall. Mrs. He and Mrs. Su boasted, "Madam is really lucky. Having a daughter with both talent and beauty is a blessing that others cannot envy." Mrs.

    Su's face immediately collapsed . Now, she doesn't want such a blessing. If there is nothing wrong with her, why should she put down her family status and choose a husband if her daughter is a famous daughter.

    Seeing that the sister-in-law looked bad, the second lady hurriedly pulled away her sister-in-law and changed the subject to the study of the two brothers of the He family.

    But this Mrs. He is not good, and sighed, "Don't you understand these two brothers, one is better than the other, and it is better to be a girl. If I have a daughter like three or four girls, I can dream of it. I laughed."

    Mrs. He originally wanted to flatter the Su family, after all, the Lin family is the master of the house, but she can't speak, and she doesn't understand what she said wrong.

    The second lady frowned when she heard it, so she could only forcefully pull Mrs. He to walk slower.

    Behind the ladies, Ye Huan and Lan Fang were walking in the crowd, and Gui Fang was called by her mother to speak with Mrs. He.

    When passing a stone bridge, Lan Fang suddenly nuked Ye Huan and motioned Ye Huan to look down the corridor.

    Ye Huan turned his head and saw that Mei Fang was twisting the handkerchief, tears were about to flow out at any time, and He Yanhui, who was following him, was anxiously distressed.

    He Yanhui was really impatient. After Mei Fang saw him, she kept her eyes red and asked her what was wrong, but said nothing.

    "Sister Mei Fang, if you have anything to say, just tell me, did the new comer bully you?" He Yanhui saw that Mei Fang still didn't speak, so he assumed that Mei Fang acquiesced, "I knew she was not a good thing, look. She looks like a vixen. She has been living outside for so many years, maybe she has learned some messy methods."

    "No, no, the fourth sister is an excellent one." Mei Fang reluctantly bent her lower lip, and in He Yanhui's eyes, that was been bullied.

    "Cousin, stop talking, since the fourth sister entered the mansion, not only the sisters like her, but also the grandmother who has always liked Qingjing, how can I be bullied." Said, Mei Fang tilted her head slightly, Seems to be holding back something.

    He Yanhui heard this, that Ye Huan invited pets everywhere after he came back, and took the Lin family to crowd out Mei Fang.

    Seeing that Mei Fang was about to cry, He Yanhui was so distressed that he hurriedly coaxed, "Don't be sad, other people will just not be able to see the fourth girl clearly, think of a way to make everyone see her clearly, in the future you will still be the most favored in the Lin House. Love girl."

    Hearing this, Mei Fang raised her hand to cover half of her face with a handkerchief.

    She has always known that He Yanhui likes her, but she has never looked down on the family background of the He family. The uncle of the He family is only a junior official of the fifth rank. Marrying someone like He Yanhui, she would rather shave her head and be a sister-in-law.

    But she was happy to use He Yanhui. After all, He Yanhui knew a lot of people who were not in the mainstream and had seen a lot of dirty tricks. If He Yanhui could make Ye Huan lose his favor, she would be willing to say a few more words to him.

    At the same time, Mrs. He noticed Mei Fang and her eldest son who were standing and talking. Out of the corner of the eye, she glanced at the person beside her, and whispered to the second lady, "Sister, are you a good match for the two of them?" The

    second lady's expression It's complicated. If it was before, my nephew definitely didn't want to marry Mei Fang. Now, my nephew is worthy of Mei Fang, but my sister-in-law doesn't like the He family very much.

    But if the nephew and Mei Fang can be successful, the family can rely on more than one. In the past few years, my brother has not been able to rise up, my sister-in-law is stupid, and her husband's political achievements are average. But the big house father and son have a bright future, even if they know it will be difficult, this will also move their hearts.

    Mrs. He became more and more satisfied. She came to the capital this time mainly for this matter. Feng Guan is not biological, as long as Mei Fang is favored, it will be useful to his son.

    "Sister, do you look for opportunities to help Yanhui and Su?" Mrs. He felt that his son was not bad, and it was enough to have Mei Fang as an adopted daughter.

    The second lady hesitated for a moment, then said softly, "I'll try it when I find time."

    Afraid that my sister-in-law would say something wrong, she hurriedly reminded, "But sister-in-law, don't mention it first, if you say something wrong, it will delay Yanhui and Mei. Fang's marriage."

    She hoped that Mei Fang could marry her nephew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.4K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...
15.7K 162 71
As the saying goes, a doctor who can't cook is not a good soldier. In the fifth year after turning from a surgeon to a chef, Zhu Luofu won the champi...
25.2K 235 13
https://m.shubaow.net/268/268962/ Author: go to the moon Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-02 Latest: Chapter 127 One day a...
59.5K 2.2K 100
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...