๐”—he ๐”–tefanie ๐”–alvatore ๐”‡i...

By Butterfly1645

โ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

.๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ.
โžค๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„. welcome back to mystic falls.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ :"๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐€ ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : "๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ’ : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ รค๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ“ : "๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ” : "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐”๐ฉ ๐“๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ• : "๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ– : "๐…๐ซ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ— : "๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ : "๐€ ๐–๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: "๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ : "๐ƒ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐‡๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ : "๐๐š๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ : "๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” : "๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– : "๐…๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— : "๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ๐Ÿ"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ : "๐๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ :"๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ : "๐€๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก."
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ.
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž. a mother's love.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง."
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ : ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ’ : "๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ?"
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ“ : ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐, ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ?
.๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ‘.
i've been palgiarized

๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ, ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ : "๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ, ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐."

537 6 38
By Butterfly1645

╔═══════════════╗

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

╚═══════════════╝

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑 : "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝"

---

𝔑𝔦𝔞:

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘖𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴....

---

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

~  𝟐𝟐 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨~

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

NORTH CAROLINA, 1913

Outside there was refreshing air. It was weak with sunshine and had clammy air. It was a normal day for the students of Duke University.

A girl was walking along campus.

She had light brown hair with light blue eyes and she wore a tailored suit dress, it was made out of silk and had a high lace collars topped long-sleeved tops that was heavily embellished and bloused loosely at the bodice.

Her hair was put in a elegant bun and she wore a large hat. Her name was Callie Madden. She walked inside her classroom.

She sat down, her books on her desk. The other students were around her having deep conversations about all that was going on in the world, Callie sighed.

Her teacher soon transitioned the class in beginning to teach the day's lesson. Callie was taking notes being the good student she was always trained to be. She then noticed a girl looking at her in the window. She gave a flirty smirk to her.

The girl was wearing a  sky blue tailored suit dress her hair in a elegant bun with a matching hat as she wore white lace gloves.

When Callie noticed her she smirked back biting down on her pencil as she squeezed  her thigh.

The girl was none other than Taylor Salvatore who had stopped by Duke University in order to get away from things and in doing so she noticed Callie.

Her and Callie hit it off and right from the bat, they both knew they had feelings for one another. But it was dangerous for either of them to like one another.

Loving another when they are the same sex was dangerous and very much illegal and even if somebody caught you you would get the death penalty as a punishment or imprisonment.

The only reason why Taylor was able to get away with it because she stayed on the low, though she hated not being able to express her true feelings for both women and men equally.

Callie noticing Taylor ask to go the bathroom in order to get away from the lesson. Taylor smirked by the door and went away as Callie quickly rushed out.

She stood in the hallway expecting her secret lover to come and swept her off her feet. She was then pushed to the wall by Taylor. Callie grinned.

"Hello Sugar cube." Taylor said to her with a smile as Callie said "Hello Tate." as Callie leaned and kissed Taylor with passion as Taylor grinned back and kissed her as well. Taylor held her thigh in her hand as she kissed her as Callie had her hands on Taylor's cheeks.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 1913. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚. 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒅 1969 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒗𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆.

I was wearing a black long sleeve lace shirt with a black blazer with red burgundy pants and knee high black platform boots my hair was in a high long curled ponytail as I wore a bit of eyeliner.

Me and Grace were currently on our way to North Carolina in order to go to Duke University and visit a old friend of mine, well more then a old friend. I knew if I told Gray the truth of who she was she would get jealous and rip Callie's head off.

I sighed before I heard "I am never using gas station bathrooms again."  as she jittered.

She was wearing a expensive black blazer with a white cami and blue jeans with combat heeled boots. The way she was dressing remind me of her Aunt Rebekah.

She threw her napkins away in the trash. "Well it was either the gas station or behind a brush, which would you have preferred ?" as Grace rolled her eyes at me.

"Have you gotten the gas yet ?" as I said "Just got done, waiting on you." as Grace said "Good, then we shall be on our way to Duke."

"This old friend is going to help us find out who's after me." as she asked "And this old friend. How do you too know each other ?"

"We meet in 1913." as Grace said "Aw yes 1913, I was too busy avoiding you." as I teased "And now you can't stay away from me." as Grace gave me a smirk before passing me the plastic bag that was in her hand.

I looked down digging inside as Grace who was going to the car told me "I can't believe you're eating processed food like that"

I turned to her holding a bag of Falmin' Hot Chips as I ate one.

"Say what you want about the modern era, but theses things are the best thing to come out of a chip bag." as Grace said getting in the car "They make a mess." as Taylor said "A mess that is so worth it." as I licked the dust off of my finger.

Grace rolled her eyes at me before hoping inside as I rolled the bag up and got inside the car before we pulled off down the road.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒐𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒎.

My hair was put into two low pigtails as I was wearing a black sport bra with gray sweatpants and sneakers.

My dad was a black pullover hoodie with grey sweatpants with black sneakers and a cap over his head.

Me and him were going at a good pace. My mom was behind us. We both came to a stop. My dad caught his breathes. I caught mine. "I pretty sure we just ran a mile." as my dad said "Yeah we did. It's nice to do a good old Salvatore jog." as he drank water from his water bottle.

I took a sip from mine. We both then shared glances with one another. "What's on your mind ?" we both said at the same time to one another. "Nothing." we both said.

"Shall you go first or I ?" I asked my dad with a short eye roll. "I guess me." as I asked "What's wrong ?" as he said "I don't know. I kind of feel like I'm getting old Stefanie. I'm about to be a father again. I mean you're about to be in college, a full grown woman, making decisions on her own."

"Dad. You're not old. I know it must be weird, moving to one kid to another, but if there isn't anyone who's going to make the best out of his human life it's going to be you."

He smiled at me.

"Ok, then what's on your mind ?" as I sighed, "Everything. Life. Being a vampire. About to be a big sister. Plus juggling school, SAT which is coming up in 5 days and the lingering feeling of being killed following you. Those things can haunt a teen you know."

"You'll be fine. I will let nothing happen to you." he said holding my cheek in his hand. I grinned. We both heard "Thanks for leaving me." as we turned to see my mom.

She was wearing a red matching set, her round bump stuck out. "Sorry babe." my dad said as I said "Sorry mom." as we went over and helped her.

She thanked us and told us it was ok as my mom said "Is the car close ?" as my dad said "Should be close yeah," as I called out "I call that ice cold water in the cooler !" as I took off sprinting.

"Oh no you don't !" my mom said running after as my dad chuckled out with laughter before saying "Both of you are mistaken if you think I'm going let you get that water !" as he sprinted ahead of me and my mom.

"Damon !" my mom yelled as I yelled "Dad !" as I ran after him towards the car. I jumped on his back stopping him from opening the door as he laughed at me as my mom laughed at the two of us.

We both fell to the ground as my mom kneed herself next to us. We all laughed at one another as I smiled at my parents.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒙𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒆.

I was wearing a mustard yellow zip front dress, my hair wavy as I matched it off with black platform boots.

My mom was fixing breakfast. AKA banana oatmeal pancakes. Not only that but Josie and Lizzie were here.

My mom flipped a pancake on one of the plates. Her hair was tied into a curly top bun as she wore a jean dress with black tights underneath and black heels.

I was packing my backpack. Josie had come out of the bathroom, she was drying her hands with a paper towel.

She was wearing a light brown button down shirt with a brown plaid skirt and matching heels, her hair in a long ponytail.

"Here you go Josie." my mom told her as she gave Josie some pancakes. "Thanks mom." Josie said before going over towards the table where Lizzie was. She was wearing a red and black hoodie with blue jeans and sneakers her hair in two pigtails.

"Lizzie." my mom said as she gave Lizzie a pink cup of apple juice. I sat at the table with my sisters as I put my hair from my face.

"Charlotte honey." my mom said placing my container full of medicine on the table. "Thank you mom." as I drunk my orange juice and then took my pill.

"Char do you need a ride to school ?" Josie asked me as I said "No, I'm good I'm gonna ride with Mackenzie." as Lizzie said "You and Mackenzie are close." as I rose a brow, "What's that suppose to mean Lizzie ?"

"You know what it means." Lizzie said as my mom came over with my pancakes as Lizzie said "I mean it's obvious you both have serious crushes on each other."

I rose my eyes at her as my mom dramatically dropped the pancakes to the table. Josie, Me and Lizzie turned to look at her.

"Eeek ! You two like each other." she said hands over her mouth as she smiled brightly at me. "Mom !" I whined to her cheeks red.

"Awe, Bunny Boo !" my mom said as I tried to hide my cheeks behind my hands but they were clearly noticeable.

"This reminds me of high school, you're mother knew everything." as she pulled up a seat.

"Mom ! We do not like each other. Mackenzie and me are just friends."

"Friends, seriously ? Mackenzie pines over you really hard and you are just playing hard to get." as I said "I am not." as Lizzie said "Are too."

"I always knew if it wasn't Wyatt, it would be Mackenzie." my mom said as I said "Ok, we are done with this conversation."

Josie said "Mackenzie a great girl." as I said "I know that, she's a great girl, but I'm not into Mackenzie. Lizzie." I said narrowed eyes.

"I would love to have Mackenzie as a daughter in law." my mom said as I said "Seriously ?!"

"Ok, ok. I'll drop it." my mom said as she got up from her seat before she turned and said "But imagine a ginger granddaughter for me to squeeze their cheeks-"

"Mom !" I yelled as she said "Ok, ok. I'll stop." as she sipped her coffee while smiling to herself with a small chuckle before going into the next room.

I sighed before playing with my pancakes. "Thanks for the embarrassment Liz." I said as Lizzie said "Please, it isn't embarrassing if everybody knows it." as she bite into her pancakes.

"Let's be real are you rejecting Mackenzie because you don't like her and keep telling her she's a friend, or are you rejecting Mackenzie because you're too scared to be in a relationship that might fail and because you're scared she might see you in a different way that Wyatt and Taylor did ?"

I took in a deep gulp.

Dang it Lizzie.

I heard a horn honk outside. "Sounds like you're babe." Lizzie joked to me. I rolled my eyes at her with a pout as she smirked to me playful as I pushed my seat out and went towards to the door.

I opened it. I saw Mackenzie in the driveway. She put her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

She was wearing a purple flannel with a gray tied shirt, black jeans and white converse.

She let her fan go on and blew into her face. I felt like she was in slow motion and if It could heavenly music would be playing.

My heart began to beat faster in my chest.

"Or are you rejecting Mackenzie because you're too scared to be in a relationship that might fail and because you're scared she might you in a different way that Wyatt and Taylor did"

I huffed. Dang it Lizzie.

It never did that before, I had no clue why it was now probably because of Lizzie's words.

Mackenzie looked to me. I had no clue she was calling my name for a couple of seconds.

"Char." she said to me as I shook my head.

"You coming ?" she asked as I gave a tiny chuckle. "Y-Yeah." as I opened the door and went inside.

As I put my seat belt on I noticed Lizzie laughing at me in the through the window. I growled at her my hybrid eyes out as I flipped her off.

Mackenzie noticed. "You alright ?" as my eyes faded as I said "Yeah, fine. Just drive." as she said "Yes boss." as she pulled off from my house.

I sighed as Mackenzie asked "What were you and Lizzie talking about ?" as I said "Nothing important just sisterly gossip. You wouldn't be interested it's soo boring."

"Ok." she said as went back to driving as she turned around a corner as I huffed blowing my cheeks out.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑬𝒛𝒓𝒂

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍. 𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔.

I was wearing a a black bandana crop top with light washed jeans and black platform shoes, my hair curly and down my back.

My mom was watching TV sitting in the living room, while Nia was taking hot oatmeal cookies out of the oven.

Nia was wearing a brown puff sleeve shirt with denim shorts, slip on vans and a brown bandanna.

She placed them down on the table as she took her oven mitts off. I went to the fridge to get some water.

"Hi." Nia told me as she gave me a good morning kiss. I gave her one back. "Hey." I told her as I put my bag down and put a muffin inside of it.

"Anymore death cases ?" I asked her as Nia shook her head. "3 new ones. One was a women going on a morning jog, never seen again, one was a group of teen boys, never seen again and and one was a man that worked at the post service, bet you can guess-"

"Never seen again ?" as Nia nodded. I sighed. "They keep getting labeled animal attacks."

"Yeah but we known the truth." as Nia told me "Mackenzie called. She said her dad is hosting the first council meeting. Getting the founding families together."

"That's a refill at least right ?" I said as Nia rubbed my shoulder. "We need to look out for each other." as I said "We are and we will." as Nia said "I'll be doing the protecting alright ?" Nia said hands on my waist.

I chuckled. "I'm a-" "Strongest. Graceful. Beautiful. Bennett Witch ?" as Nia gave me a cute chuckle. "I'm still doing the protecting." as I rolled my eyes playful at her as she smirked.

My mom walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a cookie. "I'll be out for a while, sweetie. Mr. Salvatore and me are going to go check Taylor and Grace's mansion."

"Ok, be safe." as my mom smiled before kissing my forehead. "I'll clean the house. Miss Bennett." Nia said. "Please you've done enough Nia, decides if Ezra around, you two won't be getting any cleaning done." she joked.

Me and Nia's skin turned red as my mom chuckled at us grabbing her car keys and then going out the door.

"That was so embarrassing." as Nia said "It totally was." as we laughed at one another.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆.

I was wearing a skull t-shirt with floral tights and platform boots, my hair in two french braids.

I sighed erasing a building sketch before I heard the door open. I rose my eyes to see Hope.

She was wearing a black cardigan with ripped blue pants and heeled black boots with her mikaelson necklace, her hair was in a braided crown.

"Annabelle." she said to me not knowing I was here. "Hi Hope." I said going back to sketching.

Hope noticed I was sketching. I asked "Were you looking for Stefanie ? What are you two lovebirds now ?" as Hope blushed saying "No. Decides Stef's with Jo and I'm with Landon. I was looking for Saige."

"Saige ?" I said rising an eyebrow. "Yeah, but she's not here. She must be at home."

"What do you need her for ?" as Hope hesitated before saying "Homework help." with a smile as I said "Ok, if she comes I'll let you know." as I went back to sketching as Hope said "Ok thanks." as she went to leave.

I rolled my eyes to myself, Hope must have noticed before she asked "How are you ?" as I said "Fine, why do you ask ?" as Hope said "It's just I know it must be a lot to come to a new school and not have anyone to talk about it with."

"I do have people to talk to about it. I mean Ezra I guess, Jed probably, and maybe Jackie, but she's-"

"Still in the hospital, I've heard." as I told her "The doctors said, she'll be in there for another three days." as Hope asked "What about her parents what are they saying ?"

"Her parents are worried, but this isn't her first time in a hospital." as Hope said "I'm so sorry Anna." as I told her, "I'm over it, ok." as Hope said "Alright I was just checking." as Hope was about to leave before I said "Hope." as she turned to and asked "Yeah ?"

"Thanks, for checking on me." as Hope smiled "You're welcome." as I gave her a tiny smirk as Hope left the room.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏

"𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 ?" 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆.

Elena was wearing a red dress with a black leather jacket over neath and a gold bracelet with black ankle boots.

I was wearing a black leather jacket with a red shirt underneath with black pants and black combat boots.

"I'm positive." I told her as Elena placed her hand over mine as she said "I want this all to be over Damon. I just hope that there not in the mansion."

I grabbed her hand. "Stefanie and everyone in the mini Breakfast Supernatural Club is going to be ok."

Elena sighed as she turned to look at me before grabbing my cheeks and kissing me.

I kissed back. She pulled away saying "I love you." as I said "I love you too, and Stefanie, the mini supernaturals and our bundle of joy." as I rubbed her baby bump.

Elena smiled as our foreheads touched. We both heard "You two done ?" our heads turned to see Bonnie, she was smirking at us.

She wore a red dress with puff sleeves and tights and heeled boots and a black choker.

"Bonnie !" Elena said as she smiled at us. "Talk about alone time Bonnie."

"Well it doesn't help when I've been calling you both for a minute." as Elena said "Sorry." as Elena got out the car and hugged Bonnie tightly.

I got out the other side and closed the door. "Found anything ?" I asked as Bonnie said "I was waiting on you guys, follow me." as we all went to the mansion.

There we found Care Bear she was wearing a coat over her outfit. Donovan was putting tape over the mansion.

Caroline stood with her arms on her hips as she huffed. Elena walked behind her, Caroline turned to see us as she smiled. "Elena." as Elena hugged Caroline. "I'm here too." I told her as she pulled away from Elena before saying "Damon." giving Bonnie a hug.

Once she pulled away from Bonnie she finally hugged me. I hugged her back. "How's Charlotte ?" I asked her as she said "Fine. She's been taken anti-depression medicine, so she hasn't had any depression symptoms."

"That's nice." Bonnie told her as Caroline said "That's not the best part." as Elena asked "Ok, what is it ?" as Caroline said hand over her mouth "She has a crush."

Bonnie and Elena looked at one another, "She does." shocked as Caroline said "Yes, It's perfect timing as well." as Elena said "I didn't think she would go so quick into liking someone, but that's amazing."

"I know. I just want her to be happy." as Bonnie asked "Who is it ?" as Caroline said quietly to the two "Mackenzie !"

Elena and Bonnie's eyes went wide. "Oh my god, seriously ?" Elena asked as Bonnie said "Mackenzie, Donovan ?" as Caroline said "I know, it shocked me. Lizzie was talking about it this morning. She seemed so flustered."

"She says there "just friends"." she said with air quotes as Bonnie and Elena said "Of course she did." as Caroline laughed at their similar reaction.

"Hello ?" Matt said to the three of them. They turned. "Can we get back on topic please ?" as Elena said "Sorry." as she hugged Matt. "How are you ?" he asked her with a smile.

"Great, pregnant but great." as Matt said "I hope this one's birth isn't gonna be anything like Stefanie's."

"Trust me, me to." as Matt said "The police tape well keep everyone out of our way." as I said "Good." as Caroline asked "Where's Tyler. I called him."

A sliver BMW then pulled up. Tyler stepped out of it, he was wearing a emerald green long sleeve shirt with black dress pants and black shoes. He had his coat over his arm. He flipped his keys in his hand.

"Oh look it's Mr. Money Bag Mayor." as Tyler said "Damon." coming to a stop. "Lockwolf." as Elena rolled her eyes at me, before saying "Tyler." with a smile as Tyler said "Elena" hugging her as Elena hugged back.

He pulled away looked to Elena's bump and said "Still can't believe you're pregnant again, feels  like days ago, when Stefanie's baby shower happened."

"I know." Elena said hand over her bump. "Me and Liv combined them, because we were close in due dates. Pink confetti going everywhere."

Tyler's eyes dropped. Elena took his hand. "I'm sorry Tyler, I shouldn't talk about her like that." as Tyler said "It's ok." as he put on a fake smile before saying "I still can't believe how close Stefanie and Saige's birthday's are."

"Must have been fate for the two to date huh ?" as Tyler said "Fate can't be denied." as Elena told him, "I'm glad, they didn't let the breakup drive them apart. Honestly, you're daughter may have been the best thing to happen to Stefanie, beside Josie."

"Saige saw comfort in Stefanie after everything with her mom, she liked how Stefanie was easy to talk to."

Elena smiled and so did Tyler. Tyler drew his attention to the abounded mansion. "How long has it been like this ?" he asked as Bonnie said "Months now." as I said "Taylor know's Hope's spell would have sensed if she had returned back here."

"You think she went somewhere else ?" Caroline asked. "Could have It's what I would have done, you know if I was still a big bad villain." as Bonnie said "Now you're a big bad daddy."

"But question is, if she's not here, then where the hell is she ?" Tyler asked Bonnie as Bonnie sighed "Well, never gonna get anywhere if we don't look inside."

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that." Elena said as Matt said "Come on." as they all followed him inside.

"If you get scared, I can hold you hand." I said to Elena flirty as Elena playful shoved me with a smirk on her face and walked ahead of me, waddling as she went.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑰 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒔, 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒆. 𝑰 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆. 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

We looked around the college campus. There were students walking around talking, some in big or small groups. Others laying around in the bright green grass. There were smiles and laughs all around the place.

"Well here we are Duke." Grace said as she twirled her hair around her finger as Grace said "I have to say it looked better on the website." as I saw a group of college girls who walked right past us.

I smirked saying "Nonsense. I love college." as Grace saw my stare as she saw the group of girls "As in college, you mean college girls." as I said "Most definitely."

Grace got jealous and walked ahead of me, after snapping out of my daydream I followed behind. "Oh come on don't be like that." I told her as we walked along campus.

"Be like what ?" as I said "Doing you're jealous Grace thing." as Grace huffed, "I'm jealous." as Taylor said "You mostly definitively are." as Taylor said "You shouldn't have the need to be jealous, you're the only one I see right now." as Grace blushed a bit.

"How romantic, besides those college girls who's behinds you stared at for two hours." as she smirked as my lips went into a straight line. She kissed my cheek as I rolled my eyes.

We made it inside as we walked through one of the halls. Students were coming in left and right going to their next classes and getting ready for their lectures. "So this friend, she works here."

"I had to do a bit of digging, turns out she's a professor here now." as Grace said "So she's moved up in ranks, what does she teach ?"

"Mythology." I said to her as Grace said "Oo, we shall be hearing tales about witches and werewolves." as I told her "Don't forget vampire's."

We made it into the classroom. The room was dark and there were students taking there seats and others who have already sat down, some taking notes, others zoning out and some actually enjoying it.

Standing in the middle of the room walking and teaching was Callie. My eyes lit up when I saw her again.

After all theses years. She still had those same bangs I use to run my fingers through, same blue eyes that I would drown in and light brown hair that smelled of peaches though now she added blonde highlights. She was wearing her class ring on her finger. Her hair was down and she wore a green mini dress with a white bow tie collar and sleeves with white heels.

She smiled as picture being played in the back went behind her. They were photos of witches.

"Good evening class." as the class said back "Good evening Miss Madden." as I said "After you." to Grace as she smirked to me as me and her went to sit down.

"When I say the word "witch." what comes to you're head ?" she asked everyone before pausing and adding "Now maybe it's the villain of children fairy tale ? A Halloween costume with a broom and a hat ? or maybe you're old evil ex." as the class laughed.

I gave a tiny chuckle as Grace asked "This her ?" as I said "Yes." as Grace said "She's kinda of cute."

"Regardless, there's more to witches than what meet's the eye." as the slide changed.

"Witches appear to cross every reality. They are the builders of the supernatural world. Responsible for almost everything that happens."

"She seems to know alot about witches." Grace said to me legs crossed as I sshed her.

She looked at me as I told her "Pay attention Gray." as her lips went into a straight line and her eyes narrowed.

"Now, if you're all probably thinking "Miss Madden this is crazy." as she threw her hands up before saying "But maybe one of you, a true believer about the world of the supernatural knows I'm right and that scares the crap out of you."

She paused to give a sadistic smirk, it faded and was replaced with a bright smile before saying "Now enough all this witch talk, shall we talk about the essay I'm sure not a single one of you worked on." as she went to her desk before getting some papers.

"You forgot to ask questions, Sugar Cube." she froze in her place hearing my voice. A voice she thought she'd never hear again before she turned around to see me hiding in the dark, the students along with Grace turned to me.

I stood up before saying "What about hybrids ?" as Callie breathes grew uneven as a shocked looked played onto her face before she glared at me and as I smirked at her titling my head.

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

~ 𝟐𝟐 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨~

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

NORTH CAROLINA, 1913

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.

Callie smiled as Taylor kissed her neck as Taylor smiled back. Callie was head over heels for Taylor, all of her, she was in love.

Taylor smiled coming back up. "Taylor, gosh, this behavior." as Taylor smiled asking "Do you like ?"

Callie said "I love it actually." as Taylor chuckled seeing the lipstick marks she placed on Callie's neck.

Taylor sat up as the blankets covered her. "Sugar cube, I do really really like you." as Callie said "Good to hear, you do. I mean I do like you as well Taylor, but don't you think it's too dangerous.'

"Of course it is. I don't want to keep sneaking in and our of your place like a rat, but your parents if they ever found out about your or me-" as Callie said "We'll never see each other again huh ?" sitting up blanket covering her up as well.

"Sadly, the reason I've haven't been discovered is because I stay on the low, and I don't want to spend the rest of my life in a cell and sentenced to fire."

Callie laid Taylor down as Taylor looked in her eyes seeing them glisten. "Nobody will know, we will make sure they don't know. I can't lose you Taylor. I-I love you."

"Y-You love me ?" Taylor asked brushing Callie's hair out of her eye. "Yes, I know we just meet but you are the one for me, I want you Taylor and I will let nobody drag us apart."

"Nobody ?" Taylor asked as Callie said "No one." as Taylor said "I understand, I-I love you, as well."

Callie smiled and so did Taylor as they shared a warm kiss between one another. Taylor's hearing picked up footsteps coming towards Callie's door.

"You're parents, I must go." as Taylor rushed out of bed as Callie said "I'll find you, I'll think of a plan I swear." as Taylor said "I know you will." as Callie smiled fixing her bun and blankets

Taylor dressed kissed her cheek before her door open and Taylor vamped speed away.

Callie mother appeared in her bedroom. "Darling, I thought I heard voices." as Callie turned to her mother with a smile, "I was practicing my script, mommy." as Callie's mother said "Well make sure you add more depth my darling."

"Yes mommy." as Callie's mom pinched her cheeks as Callie smiled before her mother walked off as Callie took in a deep breathe looking back from the window and then back to the door before walking away from her bedroom.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒚𝒎 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈.

I was wearing a pink sleeveless hoodie with navy blue leggings and pink Nikes. Sweat ran down my forehead as I took in deep breathes.

I was always in my gym. It was a place I could clear my head and relax. I smiled, listening to hip hop through my earbuds when I noticed Stefanie above me.

I jolted. "Stef." I told her as she smirked above me. "Hey." she said to me. "May I ask what you're doing here ?" as I took an earbud from my ear. "Just came back from a jog with my parents. Looking to work out more, didn't think I would run into you."

"Me and you seem to be running into each other more than we like." as I chuckled at her before putting the weight back on it's handle as Stefanie backed up from me as I rose to my feet.

I used my towel to dry myself off before she told me, "Heard you're running some drills with the pack." as I said "I am, because I want the pack to be ready whenever you're evil cousin decides to come up, heck even now with this new vampire in town, trust me my pack will be prepared."

"I know they will, knowing you're alpha." as I smiled to her, "I'll see you." I told her packing up my gym bag as Stefanie said, "See you." as she grinned to me as I left going to get my pack ready.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏

𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅.

"This place is a dump." Elena commented as Bonnie said "It has been abandoned for months now." as Caroline looked to see the old painting.

"From what Hope has told me, her spell hasn't gotten any trance of Taylor nor Grace." as Caroline who stepped over a fallen glass told her "So they're not here." as Tyler said "We know that much."

"Bonnie do you think you can do another, to make sure." as Bonnie said "Of course." as Elena nodded.

"This still all makes no sense. There's been vampire attacks left and right and they keep coming so if it's not Taylor and Grace, who's been killing humans."

"More important how can the humans protect themselves against the vampires." Matt said.

"They can do their human thing and run and hide." I told him with a smirk as Elena shoved him.

"Matt's right." Tyler said as he added "Death counts are going up each day and it's not looking good for Mystic Falls. The humans can't know what's really happening."

"Yeah, but how long are animal attacks going to cover up vampire ones ? Townspeople are gonna start getting suspicious, what am I kidding they already are."

"We need to bring back the Town Council." as I said "Well that's a dumb idea, we already know what happened last time the council was involved, by the end of the month half the council was dead."

"It won't be like last time Damon." as Matt said "Well have a better, stronger more organized council." as Caroline said "Well let's not forget the biggest part. They almost exposed all of us."

"Caroline's right." Bonnie said as Bonnie added "While thinking about the townspeople we have to think about the kids at the Salvatore School, our own kids, If one of the founders even believe their supernaturals, their screw."

"And then what happens to them leads back to all of us. Not trying to be dark but all us know we have a bit of a supernatural past, we don't like to go public."

"So then what are going do, I love some bright ideas." as Caroline said "I work on the newline. Maybe there are some stories I just won't cover." as Matt said "Caroline you could lose your job over that."

"If it means protecting my daughters I don't care losing my job." as Elena went on to looking around "Were all at risk, we have no clue who's behind the attacks. If it's not Taylor and Grace and god knows where those two are, who the hell is behind all theses attacks ?"

"I think I just found out." we all heard Elena say as we all turned to see her. She was looking up onto the wall as they all walked to where she was, before looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh my god." Bonnie muttered as we saw the painting of Taylor on the wall with a bloody ex crossing out her eyes. "Whoever it is, hates Taylor."

The picture then became engulfed in purple flames. We all jolted down below as Taylor's face burned afire right above us.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.

She was wearing a purple blouse with black leather pants and heeled black boots with a long black coat over her shoulders.

She smirked as her head tilted before she walked away.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒛𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌.

While writing I was using a hand grip. I was deciding to focus more on school and not hunt as much.

Even thinking about hunting made my head ache in many ways that made normal headache look like baby ones.

I didn't tell anyone about my visions or my nightmares and how they've been getting worse over the months. It had gotten to the point where I try to keep myself awake at night because the voices of my ancestors would hunt me.

All of them at once. All of them expect the voice I wanted to hear. My mom.

I still even have a million questions about being a hunter and my dad isn't one, my mom was one and she kept it from me for years.

It's making me think what if her death wasn't an drunk driving car accident.

Seeing how Mystic Falls was known for covering up death's, makes me wonder if her's was a cover up as well.

"Mackenzie." I heard before remembering I was on face time with my dad. He was driving home. "Sorry dad." I said rubbing my eyes. "It's ok. You look like you were in another world back there."

"I am." I grumbled to myself before putting on a fake smile and adding "I'm fine dad."

He said "Are sure ? Cause even since what happened at the ritual, you've been acting different. You're tried more, you're getting more migraines, I've mean this is the sixth pack of Excedrin in 2 weeks."

"It's because of SAT prep dad." as he added "Are you sure, it's not huntress related." as my lips went into a straight line.

"Mackenzie, when you first told me about becoming a huntress I was worried, but then I saw you gotten control of it, and then Taylor and Grace came into the picture and you were put in more harm. Then they left and things were fine and now you're getting theses headaches and you're more jumpy."

"Dad I swear I'm ok, you have nothing to worry about. I can take care of myself." as my dad sighed at me looking me straight in my eyes. "Ok. Ok. How about I make you're favorite."

"Chicken Tacos ?" as he told me "I'll get everything from the store." as I smiled. "Thanks dad, sorry I don't say it that offend anymore." he smiled at me.

"Trust me, I know you mean it even if you don't communicate it." he told me.

I smiled. "Hey, even if you don't talk to me about supernatural stuff going on, I'm pretty sure you have the girls. I mean you and Charlott-" even mentioning her name made my heart grow tight in my chest and me to fix myself on how I was sitting in my chair.

I didn't know how to sit in chair at all.

"Yeah me and Char." as I gave a tiny laugh, my thoughts trailing off to thinking about Charlotte....really thinking about Charlotte...in a way I shouldn't be...but I really want to be.

"Mackenzie." my dad said snapping me out of my teenage thoughts. "Yeah, yeah sure." as I chuckled as he told me, "I'll get everything, I'll be home soon."

"Ok." I said as he told me "I love you." as I said "Love you too." as he smiled before hanging up.

I put my phone down as I took in a long sigh before turning to look at my hunting gear that leaned against the wall as the voices of my ancestors banged around in my head once more.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆.

"I can't not believe this." she hissed to herself. She held Taylor's hand in her own, she mostly dragging her. "Oh come on Callie." Taylor said being dragged by the young girl.

I followed behind the two. Callie and Taylor bickered, which is when Callie made it to her office.

She shoved Taylor inside and was about to shove me inside when I titled my head at her in a threatening way. She took some steps back allowing me to walk inside myself before she locked her door.

She turned to us. I folded my arms, while Tay Tay leaned herself on Callie's desk.

"Are you freaking kidding me ?! What the heck are you doing here Taylor ?" as Taylor said "Callie, you say that like you haven't missed me."

Callie laughed to herself. "Missed you ?" she asked walking towards Taylor. Taylor smirked which is when Callie slapped her.

I looked at her. Taylor rubbed her jaw. "That's for leaving me to rot in 1913 !" her accent shining through.

"Am I missing something ?" I asked Taylor but she ignored my question and went back to Callie who walked to her desk.

"I didn't leave you in 1913 !" as Callie laughed to herself before saying "So I guess saying we were going to board the train together and never showing up doesn't count as leaving."

"First off I had a reason." she sneered to her as Callie said "You and you're reason can go to hell !" as I said "Can I please have your attention." as Taylor and Callie turned to me.

I huffed out of patience. "It seems, you two known each other a bit to well, seems you have been keeping something from me my dearest Tay Tay."

Callie chuckled arms folded. "Taylor has a thing for lying to women." as I said "Don't talk to me like were familiars." as Callie turned to her as she saw I had pointed a sliver knife towards her.

Callie raised her arms up to her. "I don't even know who you are." as Taylor stepped in front of me taking the knife. "Grace, what have we talked about pointing sharp objects at people ?" as she lifted it down.

I smirked. "Would you rather me point it at you ?" as Taylor said "That wouldn't be nice." as she took it from me.

I gave a tiny grin. "I believe you and Callie got on the wrong foot. Grace this is Callie, Callie this is Grace." as Callie said "Well it's nice to meet you Grace." as I said "Well see." with a eye roll.

"Now that greetings are over with, we need your help." as Callie said "As if I would ever give it to you, and what do I offer that could help you ? as I said "Well it's as clear as day. You're a witch."

Callie turned to see to us as she placed a book on her shelf. "You're using herbs and magical spells in order to kept yourself young, I mean let's be real, you should at least be gray and wrinkling right now."

"Ok, my cover is blown then, but from what I've been heard. You unlocked your witch side, so surely whatever spell you're asking of me, you can do yourself."

Taylor smirked before adding, "Yes the news is true. I am now a witch, though the spell I need you to do is yes in my power grasp, but I myself can't perform it."

"What is this spell were talking about ?" Callie asked as Taylor said "A simple locator spell." as Callie said "When is anything simple with you ?"

Taylor said "Somebody is after me, and I need to find out their motives and then plot their murder, so I need you to be a good girl and do this spell for me."

"It won't take long." I said as Callie said "Guess, what forget it." as Taylor frowned.

"I'm not helping you Taylor, not after everything you've done, that girl you killed, Stefanie was her name, you deserve nothing from anyone, witches aren't friends to you."

"Out please." Callie said before sitting down at her desk.

Taylor and me turned to look at one another.

"Fine, we'll leave." Taylor said as I said before going to the door, "Before we go, I would love a snack." as Taylor said "Help yourself."

Callie rose her eyes up at us as I peaked out the door grabbing the first student I saw.

I grabbed her and began to compel her.

"Don't move, don't react." as Taylor said "It's a great thing, that North Dakota have no vervain at all here ins't it Grace ?" as I said "Spectacular."

Callie rose to her seat, "What the heck are you both doing ?!" as I said "Oh don't worry, I just want a tiny sip." as Taylor smirked at me.

I pushed the brown hair off the girl's neck before my fangs grew out along with my vampire eyes as I eyed Callie.

She looked at me concerned as Taylor smirked as she said "You know I could go for a tiny sip to." as Taylor fangs grew out and her hybrid eyes shined out as she hovered over the girl's neck.

"I could definitely hear her blood pumping." as Callie breathes grew uneven.

"Alright !" Callie said as me and Taylor looked to one another our fangs faded as Taylor compelled the girl and said "Don't come back her." as she patted her shoulder and she went away.

"I'll do the spell, just don't hurt anyone." as I said "We keep no promises."

Taylor walked to Callie and said "How about that spell Sugar Cube ?"  as Callie glared tiny hits of fear founded in her eyes.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑺𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆. 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒕, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒈𝒔.

"Did you seriously need to go to five stores Char ?" Josie asked me turning a page in her book.

I smiled shades on as I said "Yes, I did."

Josie said "You bought the same top in four different colors." as Josie said, "I had to. They had baby pink, blush pink, lemonade pink, rose pink, and taffy pink."

"That's a lot of pink." as I said "You can never have too much pink." as Josie said "Whatever you say." as I smirked at her as Josie added, "Shocked you wanted to hang out with me out of all people."

"Why would you say that Jo, your my older half sister, and I love you." as Josie said "Shopping is more you, mom and Lizzie's things, but seems like you're not talking to Lizzie right now."

"No, I'm not. She embarrassed me this morning." as Josie said "She didn't mean to, Char." as I said "Yeah, yeah take up for you sister." as Josie rolled her eyes at me.

The two of us stopped by a tiny food truck. Josie just got a fruit punch while I got a blue slushie with a strawberry cake pop.

We both went to the bench that had our grandmother's name on it. "Nothing seems average like fruit punch Jo." I told her as Josie said "Yeah so those a blue slushie." as she sipped her drink.

I chuckled as Josie said "You just didn't come here to hang out with me, did you Char ?" as I turned to look at her before saying "What are you talking about, I'm here for you Jo."

"Are you sure about that, or are you here to talk to me about your little redheaded girl problem." as my lips went into a straight line.

"Why won't people stop talking to me about Mackenzie ?" as Josie said with a smirk, "I never said this was about Mackenzie, you're making it about her."

I huffed before Josie said "Just tell Mackenzie you like her back." as I huffed, "I don't like Mackenzie, why does everyone think I do." as Josie said "Because you act like it."

"I do not." as I huffed before saying, "Technically my "breakup." is still fresh, even if that really means my boyfriend was murder before my eyes."

"I'm still sorry about Wyatt Kenz, but maybe you should stop staying stuck in the past and look to a brighter more redheaded future." as I huffed, "Shut up Josie." as she chuckled at me before I shoved her.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

"𝑾𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒓 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏." 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆.

Me and my parents had all went out to the Grill, we were all having lunch.

"So there was no trace of either of them, no spell left behind no blood or whatever ?" I asked which is when my dad said "Nothing princess."

I sighed before groaning and rubbing my eyes. "I know, trust me. I know."

I asked "Then what's out there if it's not them what is it ?" as Mackenzie came over since she was our server, she brought our drinks.

My mom had ordered a tea, my dad of course Bourbon and me a milkshake.

I was in sugary mood today. "Here you're tea Mrs. Salvatore, you're Bourbon Mr. Salvatore and you're milkshake Stef."

"Thank you Mackenzie." my mom said to her as my dad told her "Thanks Mackenzie." as I said "Thanks Kenz." as I took a sip.

"No problem." as she asked "Know what we'll be having the usual ?" pen to paper.

"I'll take the sandwich and fries Mackenzie." My mom said as my dad said "Burger and fries."

I was about to tell Mackenzie my order but she said "Let me guess Stef, tenders with loaded bacon fries, extra bacon, green onions and extra jalapeño with pulled pork and Grill Sauce."

I smirked at her. "You know me so well."

Mackenzie said "Of course I do, you order the same thing two times a week."  as my mom said "Stefanie !" horrified of my diet.

"What ?! It's not like I'm having them everyday." as my mom rolled her eyes at me.

"I'll get filled in for you guys." as she smiled at us before putting her hair behind her ear and walking behind back.

I said to her while she walked away, "Love you." as she said "Love you too." as I scrunched my nose at her.

"I can't believe your diet is so horrible." My mom commented to me as I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Sorry." I said with sarcasm as my dad said "Cut her some slack Elena." as I titled my head at mom as she rolled her eyes sipping her tea.

"I'm making you a salad to take back to school." as my lips went into a straight line.

I proceeded to sip my milkshake till I got halfway to the bottom.

"So did you both agree to do the Town Council again ?" as my dad said, "Still haven't given Lockwolf and Donovan a clear answer yet."

"We don't want what we do to affect you, you know you being a vampire in all." as my dad added "Along with our own supernatural backstory."

"Ok then, so don't do it." as my parents looked at me. "You guys don't have to protect me twenty-four seven, I'm going to be ok." as my mom said "That's what concern me and your father the most."

"We just want you to be safe." as I said "And I will be, you guys need to stop worrying." as I took both of their hands.

"I can handle myself." as my mom sighed, "Alright." as I gave a tiny smirk to them Mackenzie brought all of our food order, we thanked her as I began to dig in.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆

"𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆, 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐."

"They came and brought her a change of clothes, and some food from home, I know she hates the stuff at the hospital." as I said "Ok, I'll call you bye." as I hung up.

In my hands, I was carrying a box of chocolate along with some balloons and a get well soon card. I took in a deep breathe.

I hadn't seen Jackie in a few days. And we've only called one time since everything that has happened.

Apart of me was scared that her feelings had faded away, and it was eaten me up from the inside. I placed my hand on the doorknob before opening it.

When I walked inside, I saw Jackie sitting in her hospital bed, wearing a gown and playing with her soupy mashed potatoes, when I saw her again, my heart stopped in it's beats.

She took my breath away. She rose her eyes at me, she looked shocked to see me. "Ann." as I said "Hey, Jack." with a tiny smile, I got lost in her coco brown eyes, I shook my head

Jackie asked "What are you doing here ?" as I said "Duh, here to visit. I'm sorry I haven't popped up around her, at all this week, it's just school's stressful." as Jackie told me, "I heard you with that one."

I grinned at her before I made my way towards her bed. "More balloons ?" she asked me as I titled my head before completely forgetting about the "Get Well Soon !" balloon in my hand.

"Oops." as I chuckled slightly. "It's fine, you can just put them with the other four get well soon balloons." as I turned around to see the exact same balloons I had gotten her were indeed the same.

"Wow, that's embarrassing." I said to myself as I placed the card down onto the table and strung the balloon to her hospital bed. "It's not, when you do it." she said to me.

I blushed, before carefully sitting down onto the bed next to her. She looked to me. "How are you ?" I asked.

"I mean i'm in a freaky hospital." as I asked "Not a hospital person ?" as Jackie sighed, "The last time I was in a hospital was when I overdosed."

I said "Oh, you never told me." as Jackie said, "I don't like being open with people, I barley like being open with myself."

"You're parents they know you're here right ?" as Jackie chuckled, "Yeah, but they've seen me so many times in here, I'm starting to think, they've stopped caring." as I looked at her sympathetically.

"I'm sorry Jack." I told her as Jackie said "Not you're fault Annabelle, I'm use to be forgotten."

I felt bad for her. I leaned forward and gave her a tiny kiss on her lips, before pulling away. She looked at me.

"I'm sorry." I said to her as she said "No, don't be." as she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me too.

I blushed as she swept my hair from my face. "You're the one person who doesn't forgotten me." she told me as I told her rubbing my thumb over her finger, "And you're the one person who sees me."

We smiled at one another as I blushed and she did as well.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒌, 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒍.

Grace stood next to me. "You sure about this ?" she asked as I said "Don't have a choice." as Callie put the map down onto her desk. "Ok, map is ready." as she turned to me and Grace.

"I need something of the person I'm trying to find, blood." as Grace said "Problem there we don't have blood." as Callie ask "Then how do you expect me to do the spell ?"

"Lose the attitude, witch. Vampires always come prepared." as we gave a college ring.

Callie looked at it, she was shocked. "That's a Duke ring, from 1913, where did you get it ?" as Grace said, "It was at the scene of the crime, me and Tay Tay left behind, excuse the dried blood."

Callie took the ring and looked at it. "That was your graduating class." I told her, as Grace said "So however this person is, is as old as you."

"There has to be a name." I said as Callie looked at the shank, "Nope, crossed out." as Grace said "Covering there tracks." as Callie put the ring onto the map before she took in a deep breathes

She then started to chant, "Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous" she started saying those words over and over again, the ring on the map started to slide along the map.

Me and Grace looked head titled, while Callie was chanting I noticed, the ring on the map started to shake back and forth. "That's not suppose to be happening." Grace said.

"Callie stop the spell." I told her, before looking over to see her. Her eyes were bleeding along with her ears. "Callie !" I yelled to her as I touched her arm but hissed and pulled away.

"What what's wrong ?!" Grace asked as the room shook back and forth. "Vervain." I said looking down at my red palm, though it healed second's later.

Before long, Callie called out to me in hurt and agony she soon started to cough up blood as she stumbled fainting before I caught her.

"Callie !" I asked shaking her. Her skin was on fire. Grace saw the ring while I was trying to help Callie. The located shocked her.

"Virginia."

Of course. Mystic Falls out of all places. Grace didn't want to go back, it had been months, she wanted to keep her quiet life and was not going to let somebody with a revenge ruin it.

She placed the ring onto another area of the map before facing me and Callie again.

Callie laid in my arms. "Is she alright ?" Grace asked me. Before I could answer, the ring caught on fire, but instead of normal fire it was purple fire, like my own.

Grace turned and back away from the desk, before I waved my hand said "Suctus Incendia" as the fire went out. I put my hand down as Grace turned to me and said "Well that went well."

I titled my head and asked "Jeez you think ?" as I went to the desk as I looked at the ring. "The person's pretty far out." as Grace said "And who feels like doing all that traveling honestly."

"I know I don't." as she placed her hair out of her face, as Callie started to gain concussions again as I went towards her, "Callie ! Are you ok ?" as she groaned and said "Whoever is after you, their surely a witch, a strong one."

"We can tell, I mean look at what she did to you." as I told Grace, "Not now." as she gave me a look, before folded her arms.

"What about some information did you find any ?" as Callie said, "No I didn't, because there's none to really get." as Grace asked, "So what are we dealing with ? A spirit or something ?"

"No, good luck trying to find the person you're looking for." as she got a towel to clean under her eyes and ears.

"And why did you say that." as she said with a sigh, "Because their dead." as me and Grace gave one another a complicated look.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒅'𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅.

In the room was of course the Founding Families, including The Fells, which including Mr and Mrs. Fell, The Lockwoods, aka Mr. Lockwood, Saige's Dad.

The Forbes Mrs. Forbes, Charlotte's mom and The Gilbert/Salvatore's Mr. Salvatore and Mrs. Salvatore's Stef's Parents.

My dad was there as well, he was guarding and he brought me with him, to "get me some fresh air." cause I had been in my room all day.

I wanted to stay in my room, but to please my dad I just came with him. The Council was a body of high-ranking civil servants in Mystic Falls, who, officially, were in charge of commemorating the foundation of the town, but in true fact from what my dad has told me, they deal with all protect the town from the threat of vampires.

"Thank you all for joining me today, I'm thankful all of you decided to come here and take some time out of you're day." as Mrs. Fell said to Mr Lockwood, "It's a strange time to be gathering us all here, Tyler. Is everything ok ?"

"We'll get to that, but Mackenzie can't be in here." as I rose my head from the book I was reading. My dad looked at mine's before saying "Yes Sir." as he told me, "Mackenzie sweetie, wait outside ok ?"

I heisted for a split second, meeting eyes with Mr. Lockwood, before he nodded to me and I saw myself out as my dad locked the door behind me.

Once they saw I left, Mr. Lockwood sighed and poured himself a drink and said, "The real reason were here is talk about the death counts."

"Yes, they've began to increase, over the last six months ago, and then they stopped about the tragic event of Steven's Quarry, my thoughts haven't stopped going to you Mr and Mrs. Salvatore." as Stefanie's parents looked at him.

"Trust me, the grief that strikes a person is nothing like it is, when you lose a child." as he gave them a faint grin as Mrs. Salvatore took her husband hand nodding in understatement.

"Thank you Mr. Fell. Stefanie's in a better place, thank you for always checking up on us and for always bringing you're lovely gift baskets Mrs. Fell." Mrs. Salvatore told them.

Mr. Salvatore lean towards her and whispered, "Are you kidding me, you hated getting those things, you beg me to throw them away as soon as they arrived." as Mrs. Salvatore kicked him quietly causing him to grunt out as she gave a faint grin.

Mrs. Fell smiled as Mr. Fell said, "Yes, it's such a tragic event." as the Fell's turned their attention back to Mr. Lockwood.

Mr. Salvatore tapped his finger quietly before saying to his wife, "I wish I was still a vamp, he would be snap in half by now." as Mrs. Salvatore said, "Damon." before he said, "Feed him to the squirrels." he said making a face causing Mrs. Salvatore to laugh.

They then turned their attention back to Mr. Lockwood. "Yes, death counts are increasing and its putting us, in a difficult spots."

"If this happens, tourism will drop, and once that drops so will the town's income." as Mrs. Forbes said, "Which basically equals, the town is in trouble." as Mr. Fell said turning to my dad, "Do you all known who causing the attacks ?"

My dad shared a glance with Stef's parents, then Mrs. Forbes, then Saige's dad before he said, "Animal attack, really bad ones."

Mr. Fell sighed as Mrs. Fell said, "I recommend we go into the woods, hunt down theses "wild animals." as Mrs. Forbes said, "That will be a good idea, I will also use the new station as a encouragement for everyone to join in these hunts and let their kids know the danger."

"That's very good idea Care." Mr. Lockwood said as Mrs. Forbes nodded in agreement. "So does this mean that the Town Council is back ?"

"If everyone wishes to be apart of things, I have full commit." Mr. Lockwood said as Mrs. Salvatore said, "I'm speaking for both me and my husband, we have full commit as well."

Mrs. Forbes said, "Full commit from me, since my mother was apart of the council it's a honor to severe in her name." as My dad said, "I have full commit as well to protect the town and you guys as a council." as they nodded to him.

They all then turned to Mr. and Mrs. Forbes who stayed quiet as Mrs. Forbes said to her husband, "For Wyatt's sake, shouldn't we protect anyone else who could fall victim to these attack."

She then whispered into his ear, "To really know what happened."

Mr. Forbes rose to his feet, "You have mine and my wife's full commit, we are willingly to join the council. It's honor, we'll put our full attention forward to not only uncover the truth but find out all the secrets, that lie inside the town and it's residence." as he shared a glance with Mrs. Salvatore giving a tiny smirk.

Mrs. Salvatore grew a bit tense holding her bump protectively as Mr. Salvatore gave Mr. Fell a glare in return as he gave a tiny chuckle to the couple, as Mr. Lockwood and Mrs. Forbes grew looks at one another in return.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕, 𝑻𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌.

"I'm telling you Tyler, he knows." I said to him while leaning on the desk, as he poured himself and myself a glass of wine. He faced me sighing, "Of course he knows Care."

"Which is why, I'm telling you we need to do something about it, I mean, have Bonnie compel him or something to forget all about vamps, or a spell to wipe his mind, I don't know, but he's going to be a problem."

"To be honest, the whole Fell Family is a problem, let's just hope there suspicious will die down in time." as he handed me the drink as I took it, sipping it as he sipped his own.

"I can't blame them though, I mean, they must have so many questions about Wyatt's death, and how quickly it was labeled as a animal attack." as Tyler said, "Care-"

"I mean come on Tyler, if you were in their shoes, if something happened to Saige, god forbid it and you felt as though something about her death was left unchecked, wouldn't you want to look more into it ?"

Tyler sighed as he took a big swing of his drink. "Of course, I would. What parent wouldn't. I'm always gonna want to keep a close eye on Saige, I can't lose her Caroline. Not like I lost Liv."

"Tyler- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you think about her." as he said, "Not your fault." as he took a sip of his drink again. "Liv would be proud of you, for never giving up raising her, and for how Saige turned out."

He gave me a tiny smile, before he told me, "Stefan would be proud of you too. I mean you raised three girls Care, that's impressive." as Caroline chuckled, "Oh it was nothing. Two of them being a magical miracle pregnancy and the other just being a miracle all in her own."

"You and Klaus having a baby, how did that night happen ?" as Caroline thought of flashbacks to the night her and Klaus..conceived Charlotte....

It was the around the time when Lizzie and Josie were as at least 4, and Caroline had went to New Orleans, with her switch turned off, why did she turn it off, that's a whole other story on it's own.

She had done a lot of damage and she means a lot of damage, after getting her switch back on, she needed time to process so she went to New Orleans, and then she went to Klaus, then they talked, they he took her out to eat at Rousseau's, then they went back to the compound, they were drunk, then they were in bed.

Caroline was the first to wake up, then she left back to Mystic Falls and then 4 weeks later, she found herself pregnant with Charlotte.

She didn't tell Klaus at first, she thought he would be mad, first Hope now another baby, she thought the hybrid would rip her head off, but it didn't go like that.

She told him when she was 19 weeks into her pregnancy.

The phone, oh the phone call. She wouldn't have been able to tell him, if not for Elena and Damon convincing her to, the two had already had their bundle Stefanie, Tyler taking care of Saige, Mackenzie hadn't been conceived yet.

She told Klaus breaking down in quiet sobs inside Damon and Elena's living room, while the two were upstairs putting Stefanie to sleep.

Klaus didn't speak until Caroline was done sobbing to him, his voice was so gentle and sweet, she knew she would be ok when Klaus said, "It's alright luv, we'll do this together."

Together.

He really mean't together, because since that night, Klaus keep checking in with her. Sending money, baby clothes and sometimes even himself when he could.

He was even present for Charlotte's birth along with the rest of his family, Charlotte was a week early and she didn't come till 9 hours later, those were 9 long painfully hour's.

Charlotte first cry into the world was full of life, and Caroline broke down in tears once she held her and Klaus did aswell, once he was able to run his finger over her smooth cheek.

Together.

Even now, Caroline knows Klaus hopefully at peace, is still together with her, and together with Charlotte.

Caroline chuckled going back to reality, "Yeah who would have thought, Barbie and her Hybrid Ken." as she down her drink.

Tyler finished his, "Hey, I'll call you about the plans I have alright ?" as Caroline said, "Yeah, of course." placing her glass down onto the counter before picking up her purse.

Tyler followed behind her holding the door for her, "Hey Care." as Caroline looked up at him, "Thank you for everything." as Caroline smiled, "Of course." as she left, Tyler smiling closing the door behind him.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆

𝑴𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓.

"So were dealing with a vengeful spirit ?" I asked as Taylor told me, "You heard what, it's a witch." as I said, "Yes I saw a very dead witch." as Taylor huffed, "What dead witch have you made mad this time ?"

"What witch doesn't want me dead, honestly Grace ?" as I said, "I mean it is hard to rule out. It could truly be anyone."

"Who wants you dead that bad though ?" as Taylor sighed, as I said to her, "The way you cared for Callie." as Taylor rose her eyes at me, "I mean, seems like you two are really close."

"If you just want me to tell you the truth Grace, just ask." as I said, "Ok, you and Callie, what where you to really ?" as Taylor said, "I loved her, once." as I said, "Of course. The way you cared when she was hurt, is the action of love."

"We meet around 1913, I was lying low because things were getting crazy, plus my mother was on my tracks so I stopped at Duke's and I meet Callie, and we fell for each other."

"We fell so hard, that we were going to runaway together and start a life." as I said, "But you couldn't, Callie said she was waiting for you, but you never showed up. Jerk move by the way."

"I didn't show up because I couldn't let her get involved in my life, it was for her own good."

"She doesn't think that." as Taylor said, "It doesn't matter what she thinks, all that matters is she's safe." as I leaned on the door and asked, "Do you still love her now ?" as Taylor leaned on the door next to me and said, "Why are always scared that my heart belongs to another ?"

"Because, I guess deep down there's always that thought that you don't really have that affection for me."

Taylor put my hair behind my ear before saying, "Don't ever question my affection for you, Gray." as I looked at her, getting lost in those forest green eyes before she gave me a tiny peck on the lips.

I blushed a bit, before clearing my throat to change the subject, "So what's our next move ?" as she said, "Seeing where our location is, so we can go there and deal with this parasite that's come to bother us." as she smiled.

I smiled back. "And how do we do that, the map went up in flames." as Taylor told me, "Leave that for me to fix." before she went back inside as I followed behind.

We found Callie, she was cleaning off her desk.

"Hey were are the pieces of the map ?" Taylor asked as Callie said "Currently sitting in my trash can." as she said, "Take them out." as Callie put her brunt papers down before she said, "Ok." as she went into her trash can to take out the brunt pieces of the map.

"What's the point of this again ?" Callie asked as Taylor said, "To put together the puzzle." before she waved her hand a purplish hue came from it, her eyes going to her hybrid ones before she began to repair the map as she gave a soft chant to herself.

I love watching her to magic, she was in her element, true be true, Taylor doing magic did turn me on a little.

I took in a breathe, Taylor looked down to see the map had been repair. "Well that work." Callie siad as Taylor said, "Of course it did, because I did it." as Callie said "Haha, where does it say, the ring should have left a brunt mark on where the location was."

My heart started to speed up before Taylor said with a tiny smile"Virginia." as my eyes shut in disappointed. "This whole time." with a hiss of annoyance for herself not looking to the source of all her problems.

"I told you, we should have been back there." Taylor told me as I sighed at her.

Callie said, "So the witch has been here the whole time." as I took in a breathe of relief, "That means we should be on our way to locating whoever this is." as Taylor told me, "You're right."

Taylor went over to me lifitng my chin in her hand as I ran my thumb over her arm, "It's time to go home Grace." as I huffed at her.

"Good that means the two of you can be out of here." Callie said holding a ice pack to her forehead where a mark was left.

Taylor noticed, "Here." biting down on her wrist taking the number 1 teacher coffee cup that was on Callie's desk and letting her blood drip inside. "Oh no, I don't do vampire blood."

"Oh don't be like that, you'll heal faster plus it won't leave a mark." as Taylor held the cup up to her.

Callie sighed before she took it out of her hand and took a tiny sip of it. "Good girl." Taylor said to her as Callie rolled her eyes at her, the mark on her forehead healed in seconds.

"There we go, all better." I said before I told Taylor, "Come Taylor." as I left the room. Taylor was about to follow behind me before she turned to Callie, "I guess this is goodbye."

Callie sat down at her desk saying ,"Good riddance." in a joking manner. Taylor chuckled back leaning on the door, "I'm gonna miss you Sugar Cube."

Callie said, "I guess it wasn't so bad to run into you again, though next time you wanna stop by can you knock ?" as Taylor grinned, "We'll see." as Taylor said, "Hey, I want to apologize, about 1913."

Callie rose her eyes at me. "It's whatever, I mean it was so many years ago, you moved on."

"I didn't come to the train stop because I didn't want to put your life in danger. My life isn't pretty, it's dangerous, violent and messy and those are all things you are not."

"You're full of life Callie, you're smart, beautiful and kind, you didn't deserve to be constantly looking behind you're back to see if somebody is coming to attack you. I don't regret not going to that train stop, the only thing I do regret is not saying goodbye to you."

Callie rose from her seat before saying to Taylor. "Thank you, for telling me why you didn't come. You made me realize that I don't need to hide who I love and I don't have to prove it to anyone. I don't regret meeting you Taylor, I think you needed to hear that."

"I think I did need to." as Callie smirked to her, "Goodbye Taylor." as Taylor said, "Goodbye Sugar Cube." as Callie lifted herself to her tiptoes before she gently gave Taylor a small peck on her forehead.

Taylor accepted it before Callie said, "You're getting soft, like jelly." as Taylor said, "Don't. I'm still bad news." as Callie said, "You are, that's what made me like you, you're a bad girl."

Taylor grinned before she left out as Callie grew a amused look seeing the vampire-witch hybrid leave.

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

~ 𝟐𝟐 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨~

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

NORTH CAROLINA, 1913

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓.

She saw people boarding the train the two of them were suppose to be getting on.

She had just runaway from home, she bet her parents were very worried, she was now currently being a rebel child, no more good girl Callie, she was making her own choices, though she wasn't going to be making them alone.

She was wearing a elegant pink dress with a hat on top, her hair in fresh curls, wanting to look good for her lover.

The fierce sun was blazing down heavy on North Carolina, Callie got out her water bottle in order to take a sip, thankful her hat shielded her eyes.

She put her water bottle down onto the ground in order to look around again, by now everyone who was on the stop got onto the train.

Standing in the shadows hiding behind a wall was Taylor. She was wearing a green dress with a high wasited skirt slim skirt with a white voile collar and cuffs, she had a small matching hat on along with a matching belt.

She saw Callie looking around for her, and waiting. Taylor looked down to see her ticket for the train in her hands, she sighed before looking back up at Callie who was searching for her.

"I'm so sorry Sugar Cube." as she used her vamp speed in order to vanish quickly. Callie still searched before the train conductor told her, "Miss the train is about to leave, are you willing to wait for the next one it doesn't come till 3 hours from now."

Callie looked at him then looked back behind her before turning to the conductor, tiny tears shimmering in her eyes before she wiped them.

"Yes, I'm coming sir." as the conductor let her inside as Callie walked down the alley and put her luggage above her, before sulking down into her seat letting out tiny sobs quietly as she used her handkerchief in order to clean her face as she watched the train pull away from the train stop.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈.

I was about to call it a nice, since I felt as though my eyes couldn't get any more droopy, when the door opened and Saige came through.

"There you are, I felt like I haven't seen you all day." as Saige chuckled saying "Sorry, I've just been all around the school." as she kicked her sneakers off, "I can tell, you smell like grass."

"Ha." she said as I grinned, "Pack work ?" as she said, "Something like that." as I asked, "Oh then what ?" as she said, "I been alpha training, wrestling with some of the wolves, and working some of my magic." as she undid her hair from her ponytail.

"Sounds like somebody has been a busy bee around the school," as she said "I have, where's Anna ?"

"Stopping to get some food, she spent the day with Jackie." as Saige said "Ooo, how is Jackie is she alright, I mean we haven't really heard anything since the attack."

"She's fine, she's just recovering, Annabelle told me she should be out tomorrow morning, and she'll be back home to her parents."

"Good." as Saige asked, "Hey you think you can massage my muscles ?" as I said "Sure." sitting up in bed as Saige made her way towards me, before laying on her stomach.

I lifted her leg up and started to massage the calf since I know that Saige does alot of calf workouts. "You know my dad started the council again ?"

I said "I've heard." switching to the other calf. "Hopefully they don't find out about us." as I asked "Do they know about vampires ?" as I said "Not from what I know."

I moved to her lower back, I could tell I was doing a good job because Saige let out a relax groan.

"Must have felt nice." as Saige said, "It did, plus I'm weak on my back, you know that." as I smirked, "I do." moving to her upper back, "Stef ?" she asked.

"Yeah ?" I asked before Saige asked "Do you really think Taylor and Grace are still out there." as I sighed saying "Honestly I don't know, If they are out there, we'll be ready, we'll know."

"You have a lot of confident." as I said correcting her, "I rather call it hope." as Saige smiled at me before she rose up to her feet and popped her back before she said, "Thanks, feel a whole lot better, forget how good you are at massages."

"Hidden gift." as Saige chuckled, "I'll be in the shower ok." grabbing her nightclothes before leaving into the bathroom as I leaned back onto my back pillow before I finished doing my math work.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒆

𝑴𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒑𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝑽 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏.

The chicken tacos my dad had made where sitting on the stove encased I wanted more and I surely did go back for more.

I was wearing a blue tank top with matching pants and slippers my hair put into a messy bun, while turning to one of my favorite cooking shows I heard the doorbell ring.

"Mackenzie can you get that." as I said, "Sure dad." putting my popcorn bowl to the side, before I went to the door there I saw Charlotte, she had her back turn almost as if she was going to leave before I even answered.

She wore a candy pink stain feather set with matching slippers as she held a pillow in her hand. "Omg, hey." as I said "Hi Char." with a smile as Charlotte smiled back.

"I didn't think you were going to answer, so I was about to chicken out." as I said, "It's ok, I get it." as she said, "Thank god, because you always get it, and you always get me, you know I word vomit at any chance I get."

I chuckled slightly and so did Charlotte. "Um what are you doing here ?" I asked as Charlotte told me while holding her pillow up, "Sleepover, just the two of us." as she took my hand causing butterflies to go inside my stomach.

"O-Ok." as Charlotte said, "Ok." as I got lost in blue green eyes saying "Come on inside I bet it's freezing." as Charlotte said, "Thank god you let me in, I didn't know if you were going to." as she came inside.

"Hi Mr. Donovan !" Charlotte said full of glee when my dad came inside the living room as he said "Hi Charlotte." with a smile back at her.

I blushed to myself as I locked the door to my house.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝑴𝒓𝒔. 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓. 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

"I'm honestly starting to wonder if they think were stupid Claire ?" Mr. Fell asked his wife as he took a beer out of the fridge as Mrs. Fell was sitting at the dinner table on her computer doing doctor's work, "I don't know honey."

He took a sip before saying "He's hiding something, the mayor all of them, they think we don't really know what's going on." as Mrs. Fell said, "It is strange, the deaths and all, but can't you just accept that it's all just a animal attack."

"Animal attacks ? That's this town's everyday excuse." as Mrs. Fell said taking off her glasses, "If that's not then what do you think is ?"

"You know what, it's obvious, clear as day." as he put his drink down before saying, as Mrs. Fell said hand going over her mouth, "Are yous sure ?"

"Theses bodies drained of blood, positive." as he added, "They've come back."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒖𝒑𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕

She huffed hearing her alarm go off, still half asleep she reached to her desk turning it off reaching for her pills, but knocking them off as she hissed, "Dang it Nancy." before sitting up waking up to see Taylor and Grace.

Taylor was leaning on the wall and Grace right across from her.

Taylor's hair was put into a smooth low ponytail with a collar quilted leather jacket with a red shirt underneath with black jeans and black combat boots as her Salvatore ring sat on her finger.

Grace hair was in deep curls as she wore a blue corset top with black leather skirt with a black leather peplum jacket along with tiny diamond studs with spiked black boots and red lip gloss.

"Oh my god ! Who are you !" Nancy said to them as she looked to Grace before saying "Stefanie ?" as Grace said, "I'm not Stef, sweetie, you can say were like twins in a way."

"What do you want from me ?" Nancy said as Taylor made her way towards her, as she sat down on her bed as Nancy moved away from her.

"Ssh, Nancy is it right ? I'm not here to hurt you." as Taylor smirked, "The three of us are going to have alot of fun together." as Taylor gave a wicked smile, Grace grinned and Nancy looked at the two frightened...

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅....

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 ― don't you just love family reunions ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 61 9
"โ„‹๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’ โ„ณ๐’พ๐“€๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“‚๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น" .~ .~ "โ„ฐ๐’น...
20.8K 330 13
a timeline where Hope never returned to the Salvatore Boarding School after the devastating losses of not only her not so immortal parents, Klaus Mik...
19.2K 564 27
Josie decides to confess her love to the girl she loves since she was ten. What's going to happen? Start : 30/01/2022 End: 14/11/2022 #7 kayleebryan...
11K 347 6
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...