Living in Vampire's Territory...

By 808AirsoftBros

Genre: Fluff/Supernatural Y/N's ancestors are beskar vampire hunters or "Mandalorians" they hunt down vampire... More

Cast
Chapter I: Clan Chou
Chapter II: Where Do We Start?
Chapter III: Yuna's Friend
Chapter IV: Retrieving the Herbes
Chapter V: Finding the Temple of Light
Chapter VI: The Spear of Light
Chapter VII: Old Allies
Chapter VIII: The Secret of New Hope Hospital
Chapter IX: Operation War Mantle
Chapter X: The Attack of Leeseo and Yuna
Chapter XI: History of the Chou Royal Family
Chapter XII: Reconciliation
Chapter XIII: Final Preparation
Chapter XIV: Endgame Begins
Chapter XV: The Final Act
Chapter XVI: Aftermath
Epilogue: What Have We Done...?

Prologue

395 15 4
By 808AirsoftBros

Y/N's POV

I kept on course to the sewer system coordinates that Yeji had graciously provided me. It took some time to get used to the new gunship that JYP had gifted me and the two girls had to hold on for dear life a couple of times but no big deal.

"I forgot to ask... What's your name?" Yuna asked me.

"Well, since you two will be traveling with me. It is only right to tell you, the name is Prince Chou Y/N, my mother currently rules all of the vampire and mandalorian clans in this world." I introduced myself.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Y/N." Yuna said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Y/N." Leeseo said with a smile as well.

*beeping*

I look at the instruments of the navigation computer and see that we have arrived. I positioned the gunship to a safe landing spot close to the abandoned sewer entrance. It was awkward on how the gunship landed now that I'm facing upwards.

Thankfully, I managed to land the ship onto the ground safely without alerting anyone.

"Alright, this is it." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt along with the other two girls.

"Let's do this!" Yuna said and we dropped down from the cockpit into the cargo hold where all of the computers and other tech is at.

I opened the hatch and we exited the gunship. I scanned the entrance to see if there were any guards or scouts nearby but it was all clear.

"Looks clear. Let's head inside." I said and we proceeded to the door but it was rusted shut.

I tried opening it by hand but all efforts were futile as the door was locked and I had no anti-rust lubrication on me and I had no time to get it from my gunship. Screw it. I placed a breaching charge onto the door and we got back to a safe distance.

*explosion*

The charge exploded and the door came off. Great. We approached the open entrance of the sewer but it was too dark to see a damn thing. I turned on my flashlight on my helmet but the girls Yuna and Leeseo don't need light as they can see through the dark.

"Yeji's intel is accurate for sure, I sense something evil is here." Leeseo cautiously mentioned and Yuna confessed she felt the same.

"In that case, we better be careful. We don't want to trip any alarms." I said to them before pulling out my hand blaster.

We proceeded deeper into the sewer system, it f*cking stinks as a dead rotten rat in here but still I have to keep moving forward no matter how disgusting this place is. So far, we haven't found anything out of the ordinary.

We continued deeper and deeper while I was looking at the holomap on my vambrace armor-weapon plate on my left wrist. We're getting closer to the coordinates.

"How close are we?" Leeseo asked me.

"Almost there. Be ready for anything." I answered her and she nodded.

"What's your story here? How did you survive the mass murdering?" Yuna asked me and I sighed.

"I'll explain another time, it's a sensitive topic for me to talk about." I answered her.

"Oh... I see." Yuna replied to me.

After our conversation, we came across a door that is guarded by a couple of vampires and we immediately duck to cover to conceal our presence. I checked the holomap and sure enough, it says that we are here.

"Ready?" I asked them.

"Ready!" They whispered to me and I nodded.

The two girls approached first and distracted the guards.

"Hey guards!" Yuna called to them and drew their swords.

"Who are you?!" One of them asked.

Out of the blue, Leeseo stabbed one of them in the heart with her silver dagger and Yuna slashed the other guard with her sword. They gave me the all clear signal and I went to the front door of the hideout.

We nodded to each other and I opened the door wide enough for me to throw a smoke grenade inside. Once I heard the grenade going off, we busted inside and fired upon every blinded vampire that I could see.

The room is cleared and so does the smoke. Leeseo and Yuna will go as a team while I go alone to retrieve the Darksaber from Lieutenant Gilbert. I kept on searching and killing his vampire minions until I finally found his office.

However, other enemy elite vampires armed with dual swords came upon me. They were eating ninja outfits with silver katanas.

"Your life ends here, Mando!" One of the vampires said to me and I chuckled.

"Will see who's life ends here." I replied to them before drawing my beskar spear.

------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Yuna's POV

Me and Leeseo continue to eliminate all of the vampires that are in the hideout and there are a lot more than we thought. It makes me wonder if the Great War from hundreds of years ago has ended yet.

"This room is clear." Leeseo said as she caught her breath.

"We better join up with Y/N, he might need our help." I suggested it to her and she nodded.

We exited the room, headed to the Lieutenant's office but we were met up with two Elite Vampire assassins armed with silver katanas. Oh no...

"Well... Well... Look who came crawling into our hideout! Shin Yuna and Lee Hyunseo or Leeseo. You two are on the Lieutenant's list of people who want dead. What an easy score." One of them said before chuckling.

"Hm. Will see how easy it really is." Leeseo retorted back to him.

We engaged with the two vampires but they were fast and strong but we also had training in ninja arts back in the late days of the Great War. However, our abilities match up to the enemy vampires.

I managed to catch my opponent off guard by kicking her ankle making her fall down. I kicked the katana away from the ninja and I finished it off by stabbing the ninja in the heart with my sword.

I checked up on Leeseo and she also finished her battle but she was cornered with no weapon. I quickly rushed to her rescue by clashing with the ninja. Let's see how he takes this...

I used the super speed ability I learned and he was confused and tried to figure out when I would strike but I caught him by surprise by stabbing him in the heart. I pulled out my sword now covered in blood and he fell to the ground.

"Thanks, Yuna." Leeseo said to me and I helped her back on her feet.

"It's nothing. Come on, let's go!" I replied to her and she nodded before we headed to Y/N's position.

------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Wow, I'm disappointed they didn't put up much of a fight. I heard many tales that vampire ninjas are well trained and are supposed to combat against Mandalorians like myself.

But with their inferior silver weaponry, my beskar spear shattered them like their glass and I stabbed them both which turned them into nothing but ashes. After, I got done dealing with them. I kicked the office door down and I was greeted by a frowning Lieutenant Gilbert.

"I must say, Y/N, I'm impressed with your performance you've shown me today. Really, I am." He commented to me.

"Your mother must've taught you very well. I can tell." He said to me before chuckling.

I didn't say a word back to him which made him smirk. Hatred and anger filled in my veins because I still remember the day where he killed my father and stole the blade from us. I was only a toddler and he was planning us all but he didn't get to do that as the rescue team had arrived.

He escaped while all of us were scared for life. I still have nightmares from that day... And now I'm here to finish what my ancestors had many years ago.

"I guess you're here to kill me and reclaim this..." He paused as he grabbed the Darksaber and ignited the blade.

"That blade doesn't belong to you." I angrily explained to him and he chuckled.

"Is that so? Well, why don't you come take it from me?!" He asked before swinging at me but I blocked it using my beskar armor plate and I pushed him back. Heh. His form is sloppy because he hasn't trained much with it based on the looks of it.

I drew out my beskar spear and he struck me again but I blocked it with my spear. I front kicked him and stepped back.

We kept on going at each other, I tricked him by poking my spear at him and swung the Darksaber to push my spear away and I fired by whistling birds which are small homing missiles made of beskar and it makes mini explosions on impact which severely weakens him.

Next, I roundhouse kicked him, making him throw the Darksaber in the air due to pain and I caught it using my grappling hook from my vambrace to catch the saber and bring it to my hands.

Finally, I see Gilbert all defenseless and wounded. I was going to behead him until he talked.

"Before you kill me... Let me warn you..." He said to me.

"Make it quick." I said to him.

"T-This... Is only.... The beginning. HAHAH!!!" He laughed and I shutted him up by beheading him.

His body falls to the ground and his head comes off. I turned off the Darksaber and inspected it for any damages but thankfully there is none.

"Y/N!!!" I hear a female voice call me and I turn around to see Yuna and Leeseo.

"We came to.... Help...." Yuna said as she saw the graphic scene.

"Yeah, you two are too late. I already defeated the Lieutenant and I reclaimed the Darksaber." I explained to them and they nodded.

"What are you going to do now?" Leeseo asked and I looked at the beheaded body of Gilbert.

"Will leave whoever it is he's working for... a message." I answered her.

----------------------------------------------

End of Prologue

Author: Hey readers! I know the last part was pretty dark but I still hope you guys enjoyed the first part of this book. If you did please leave a vote and comment if you can and I'll see you all in the first chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
52.7K 2.7K 37
[COMPLETED] [WARNING: CONTAINS CURSE WORD AND SEXY CONTENT] Chaerji FF story Chaeryeong's life is quiet, simple and orderly. She is just one of the h...
15.2K 504 20
Genre: Spy/Fluff Kang Y/N gets into a car accident and severely wounded as a result, he is transported to the laboratory in the hands of Christopher...
6.3K 211 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...