Alessandro |18+|

By onlyshannon

Alessandro Galanti, a mafia boss who has his eye set on Aria Stone. And he'll stop at nothing until she is hi... More

Aesthetics & Warning
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER - ONE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

11

264K 7.5K 9.2K
By onlyshannon

if you've read this before, no spoilers in my comments please 🔪

ARIA

I was definitely a lot more drunk than I had initially thought.

The floor was blurry, or my vision was blurry. I couldn't tell the difference. I blinked hard, holding onto the wall as I felt my way to the toilets. My breathing was heavy, and waves of throbbing heat travelled through me until I was convinced I was going to collapse

This is why I don't go out.

A group of girls were applying make-up in the bathrooms mirror and they stopped to look at me when I entered.

"Hey, are you okay?" one of them asked, eyeing me through the mirror.

I nodded in appreciation. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy," I murmured, pushing open a stall door.

"Drink some water, okay?" she called out, and then I heard them leave. I smiled lazily, grateful for the small gesture.

After much difficulty, my business was finished. I yawned while washing my hands, and that's when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My hair was absolutely horrendous and my cheeks were a glowing pink. Using my wet hands, I smoothened down any curls that have frizzed up.

The day was finally taking its toll on me, and I could feel the exhaustion kicking in. I looked exactly how I felt and I was just about ready to go home. It was just a matter of convincing Tammy to do the same.

The club was starting to clear up, and it wasn't very hard to find her. She was making out with the same guy from earlier, and it seemed to be getting more intense by the second.

"Tammy, are you ready to go? My feet are killing me," I groaned, shifting from one foot to the other. This made them depart, leaving a string of saliva still attached to the both of them. Tammy licked her lips, looking at me as I had just interrupted them. I returned the look – really not in the mood to argue with her.

"Actually," she wrapped her arm around the guys waist, leaning into his side. "I'm not going home, right?" Tammy trailed a finger down his chest, while I stood there awkwardly and uncomfortably. The guy shivered, biting his lip as he looked at her through red and droopy eyes. He looked fucked up. And Tammy didn't look any better.

"Tammy, stop playing. Let's go."

Tammy was just broken up with, and I understood that she needed an outlet for all the hurt and heartache. But that didn't mean she should be making a potentially dangerous choice.

"We're just going to have a little bit of fun, plus..." she stumbled closer to me until she could whisper in my ear, "you won't be alone."

I looked at her in confusion, "What?"

She ignored me, giving me a cheeky and mischievous smile as she grabbed the guys hand and started leading him towards the exit. "Bye, Aria."

"Tammy-" I called out, but sighed when she raised her hand above her head and waved at me without looking. For fucks sake Tammy. There I was, standing in the dance floor of the club watching my friend leave with someone she didn't know.

My head pounded, and the exhaustion made my body feel ten times heavier. I desperately needed fresh air. Or a bottle of water. Or a meal. I clenched my eyes shut, holding my palm against my forehead as the migraine spread to the back of my eyes. Oh God.

I pulled my phone out, ready to call a cab but my eyes were watery and the screen was blurry. Taking a deep breath in, I approached the exit until I was breathing the fresh and crisp air. Well, as fresh as city air could get.

Outside, there were still a few people hanging around. Laughing and chatting with each other while I leaned against the wall, trying to remember my password for the taxi app that I hadn't used in forever.

"Shit," I whispered, racking my brain. This is what I get for using a different password for every app.

"Come on," I murmured, still fiddling with my phone until eventually deciding to open up Google and search for a ride home.

The second I looked up, that's when a familiar car pulled up to the entrance of the club.

I recognised it immediately.

The window rolled down, revealing Sandro sitting in the driver's seat. I let out a mindless sigh of relief, seeing a familiar face amongst a crowd of strangers.

He eyed me, taking in the sight of me from my head all the way to my heeled feet. Almost as if he was checking if I was okay. He was a distance away but I could see the clenching of his jaw, and the flick of his tongue across his teeth. Sandro nodded, gesturing me over with his hand. He reached over, opening the door from the inside and I made my way over to him.

I blame my next move on the alcohol I had consumed.

Although, he seemed far from minding.

I reached over the centre console, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. His body was warm, a huge contrast against the outside weather and fuck, did it feel so fucking good. "Thank you. I didn't know what I was going to do," I whispered, feeling his big hands go to the sides of my waist.

He was stiff, but eventually he sighed and his entire body relaxed underneath me. He let of my waist, taking the opportunity to fully wrap his arms around me. He smelled so good, and looked so good and held me so tightly. As if he missed me. Sandro's hold on me was firm, and that's when I realised it was the closest we had ever been. Our first hug and it had all sorts of tingles spreading through my veins.

Why does it feel so good?

It shouldn't feel so good.

I should let go.

As soon as I pulled away, or at least tried to, he was humming in protest. Sandro cuddled further into me, and an involuntary chuckle came from my chest. He looked like he was enjoying it...a little bit too much.

"Sandro?" I called out, giving his shoulder a gentle tap. He wasn't budging. I dropped my arms to the side, waiting for him to decide when he'll be done hugging me. Sandro inhaled deeply, tightening his hold. I could feel the muscles underneath his shirt, every ridge and crevice. Fuck. He really had to let go. But I wasn't even sure if I wanted him to. He was a really amazing fucking hugger. Ironically, I felt so safe.

"Sandro."

"Alessandro!" This finally caught his attention. He let go of me, retrieving his arms around me reluctantly. With us no longer touching, the warm vanished...only to be replaced by an unwanted coldness. Sandro reached over into his backseat, handing me a black hoodie that smelled like him.

I gratefully took it, slipping it over my head and allowing the soft material to cover my skin. I, immediately, wanted to claim it as my own.

"Why are you all alone, bellissima?" Sandro asked, clearing his throat but his voice was huskier than before.

He shifted into his seat, tugging at his pants while I slumped into the plush leather seat. It didn't take a genius to figure out what had him all flustered. I bit my lip, hiding my knowing smirk as he wrapped his hands around the steering wheel. The skin on his knuckles, covered in tattoos, turned white underneath his tight grip.

I crossed one leg over the other to distract myself from the ache between my thighs.

He put the car in drive, heading into the direction of my apartment. The silence was broken my near exhausted voice, "I came with a friend...Tammy. She-"

I sat up straight, narrowing my eyes at him.

"She said 'I won't be alone' was she talking about you?" I asked, frowning at him. She had to be. That little-

He smiled, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Sure," I said, but my voice was laced with suspicion. "But yes, I came with a friend and she left with someone."

"I see," he said, keeping his gaze towards the dark road. He truly had the most handsome face I had ever seen.

"And you?" I asked, leaning the side of my head against the seat.

"What?"

I rolled my eyes, "Why were you at the club?"

He probably owned it.

"I own that club."

Of course.

"Nice," I muttered, observing the way he languidly turned the steering wheel with the palm of his hand. Even that was hot.

He turned to me, and for the first time that night, I saw his eyes. Besides the lights coming from the dashboard, it was still pretty dark in the car. So dark that the usual green appeared an unearthly black. Even then, I could see the restraint he held – the desperation. Sandro was holding himself back – and I wasn't denying the fact that I wanted to find out from what.

He looked away, but my heart was speeding up. It had no reason to. Or it had all the reason in the world to.

His voice was deep when he spoke, "You're so beautiful, Aria."

The compliment struck something in me. I wanted to hear him say it over and over again. I tightened my legs together in a feeble attempt at hiding how I felt.

"You're beautiful too," I blurted out but before the embarrassment could seep in, Sandro let out a baritone chuckle.

"I accept that. Thank you," he said, a slight smile still playing on his lips. Holy damn – he was gorgeous. Aria, compose yourself.

The rest of the ride was silent, aside from the soft music and the purring of his engine. Sandro wasn't a fast driver – or least with me, so the drive was relaxing and I nearly fell asleep twice watching the orange street lights pass us.

We arrived at my apartment complex, right as the clock struck 3am. I was already dreading the walk up those forsaken steps. Sandro parked, reaching over to my side to unbuckle my seatbelt and then his.

I stayed seated when he got out, watching him as he rounded the hood until he was opening my door. I was too tired to move myself, so I did the one thing that came to mind – I held my arms out to him. My legs were jelly and I knew it would only take two steps for me to collapse.

Sandro looked down at me, his chest raising with a heavy sigh but I didn't miss the twitch on his lips. He was keeping back his smile as he picked me up with ease. I wrapped my arms around his neck, circling my legs around his waist as he wrapped an arm around my lower back while shutting the door with his free hand.

I had no other option than to snuggle into him.

So comfortable.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his voice gentle. I could feel the vibrations in his chest as he spoke.

"Yes. You?" I asked, closing my eyes as I felt him walk to my apartment.

He laughed quietly, "I'm good."

"That's good," I murmured, letting my body relax in his hold.

I could feel his gun digging into the side of my leg, hard and cold and oddly, I didn't mind. Sandro carried me all the way to my apartment. He unlocked the door with my keys, pushing it open before setting me on the couch. My head fell back, my arms resting on the backrest.

I heard my fridge open and close, right before a cold water bottle was nudging at my palm.

I took it appreciatively, opening the cap and taking greedy gulps and groaning when the water quenched my thirst. After that, I was already feeling better.

"Thank you," I said, wiping my mouth.

"Anything for you," he said, sitting down next to me. Anything? Was that a figure of speech or did he literally mean anything? I smiled warmly, amazed at how careful he was with me in spite of who he was.

The fuzziness in my mind begin to clear up while silence filled the room.

"Hungry?" he asked, breaking the contented quietness.

Regardless of how lethargic I felt, I remembered his words from a few days ago. 'Are you hungry? Yes? Or no?'

It was late but who gave a fuck.

I grinned at him, "yes."

• • •

I hope you're enjoying this story so far <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 281 29
β€’ β€’ β€’ Stefano Daniele Magini - young businessman, billionaire, and leader of the Italian Mafia. He is a strong, smart, hot, egoistic, cold, cheeky m...
60.2K 984 25
Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she has put herself in. She has planned out he...
111K 2.9K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...
262K 6.3K 26
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...