Breakout (hybrid ff ot7)

By Daisy12itsmemario

When y/n is being transferred from a quiet Hybrid hospital to a dangerous Hybrid asylum she is very scared at... More

Intro
News
Unsure
Moving
Fifth Floor
Next patients
Touchy
Last patients
Talk
Later
Confused
Breakout
Prisoner
fear
fear #2
Night
Next day
Pain
Second game
white room
disgust
Third game
The night
Him
Escape?
Hoseok's ending
Taehyung's ending
Namjoon's ending
Seokjin's ending
Jimin's ending
Yoongi's ending
Jungkook's ending
Ending Hoseok #2
and then

death

5.2K 208 31
By Daisy12itsmemario

                      *warning: gore, there will be a lot of gore- bad language- other sh*t*

*Chanjue pov*

*THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

The alarm sounds as I pressed the button, the game is finally over.

It looks like we won the game today.

Team red looks at us with anger in their eyes.

I understand them, Jimin hurt us when we didn't win the game, the same will probably happen to them.

The last team that arrived looks shocked and hurt, they...................lost.

''Well, well, well................I thought I told you guys to WIN!''

The loud voice of Taehyung echoes through the whole room, bouncing of the walls.

''-It's a real shame you didn't win............I could have had a surprise for you ready if you did. Still.............I think you guys will also loveeeeeeeee this surprise.''

Six laser beams shoot out of the ceiling and penetrate the orange team.

They scream as they try to move, but the case is lost because death follows soon after.

I cover my eyes and look away as the memory is printed in my mind like a parasite.

''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!''

One person of the other team screams as they drop to their knees and cry.

How were those psycho's able to get laser beams in the ceiling? This has to end. 

I look at the control room, those bastards are up there!

But what I see next shocks me.

It's Y/n!! She's with them!

I smile as I see her, but it soon fades.

Namjoon slaps her on the cheek, Jimin quickly jumps inbetween them.

What are they talking about?

It looks like a heated conversation, Namjoon is looking angry, his wolf ears laying flat against his skull. 

Jimin on the other hand looks like he is trying to win Namjoon over, gesturing towards himself and then to me, wait me?

Suddenly Namjoon turns around and glares at me, his brown eyes make me feel weak, why does he have this power over me?

He eventually shakes his head, pointing back at Y/n and yanking her off a chair, she looks terrified and hurt. 

Then they both walk away, Jimin looks back at me and gives me the worst look I have ever seen.

 He mouths something to me, walking off after he is done.

I finally see him again when the doors open, him, Yoongi and Hoseok walk in.

Hoseok and Yoongi start gathering the prisoners (well the staff members but now they are prisoners)

Jimin speedwalks my way, and before I can step back he strikes me in the face.

''That's what you get, don't ever look at me like that again!"

''What!? What did I do?''

I look at him baffled, he just hit me wihout a reason.

''You- YOU! ARGHJHHH''

He punches the air, raging as Yoongi and Hoseok stare at him from a distance.

''Because of YOU! I- ARGHH, I lost my CHANCE!''

His ears are flat on his head, tail agressively moving from one side to another.

''Just, if you ever look at Namjoon like that again, I will rip your legs clean off.''

With that he finally storms off.

Yoongi walks over to me and kicks my side.

''Come on, get up you piece of trash.''

He nudges me on my feet and pushes me back to my cell with the others.

I don't know what just happened, but I sure as h*ll can use it against him.

''Don't worry Y/n, I'm gonna get us all out of here.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/n POV*

After I had turned the lights off, it stayed dark for some time.

Namjoon was telling someone to fix the problem.

They yelled back and forth for a while, then the lights came back on.

I saw Yoongi crouching down next to the plug, he had turned the switch back on.

''Who did that?''

Namjoon sounds stern, as his eyes scan the people close to the switch.

They land on me.

''Did you-''

He strides to my chair, grips my arm and leans towards me.

''did you, switch the button?''

The words sound empty, but I know otherwise.

''DID YOU!''

''Well I-''

*slap*

I got cut off.

A red mark forming on my cheek.

''Namjoon wait!''

Jimin jumps inbetween.

''My team still won, I win this round, so I will punish her. Don't worry I will do it well.''

The wolf growls, pinning his ears back.

''She doesn't deserve you right now, I say we punish her in a different matter, 3 days in the white room should do her good.''

''Namjoon please, look Chanjue pushed the button, I WIN, fair and square! My team followed the rules!''

''WE DON'T KNOW IF THEY DID, the power went out, the traps stopped. Your team won BECAUSE OF THAT! Jungkook's team had the same chance as yours, I am taking her to the white room and that's final.''

Namjoon looks outside before turning back and untying me.

He yanks me off the chair and walks to the exit.

I don't know what the white room is!

What is going to happen to me?!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Jimin POV*

''D*MN!!!! F*CK HIM! HE SHOULD D*E IN A FIRE!''

I rage in the control room when Namjoon left.

I won, I WON HER FOR THE NIGHT FAIR AND SQUARE!

Looking outside, I see Chanjue, he looks at me.

Feeling even more rage I mouth some words to him before storming off.

''I'm going to kill you.''

Pushing the button to the door, I see Chanjue again.

My mind goes blank when walking towards him.

I punch him well on his face, i want to destroy him, I WANT TO KILL HIM.

But I don't, I don't know why.

Maybe he will come in hand at another time, I will give him less food for now.

I need to get away from my rage, make up a plan, and take my baby.

''I will murder you Namjoon''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So!

What did you think?

Do you think Namjoon is acting fair?

Is he going to hurt Y/n????????

Also I'm sorry for not uploading sooner, I had testweek, but I already passed 2 test :)))))))

YEEEEEEEEEEE

Please share some theories with me, vote, comment and follow (if you want, it would really help!)

Also I'm trying to get 600 reads by the end of this month, I hope that will work!

This is me, signing off.

Word count: 960

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (^-^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 26.5K 53
Abandoned by the owner a hybrid can only live for 48 hours. During the coldest night in a century Jimin was left for certain death in a winter forest...
68.5K 2.2K 18
Y/N wakes up in a school 981 years into the future. everyone are hybrids she's the only human due to them bieng wiped out from existence. but how? Sh...
441 13 10
yoongi's lived with his three friends for as long as he can remember. along the way, they gained three more friends; hybrids, cared for by his human...
270K 8.5K 42
Juilet's father owns a very special hybrid centre. It consists of normal hybrids and mystical hybrids. It's rare to find even one mystical hybrid but...