Red Plaid (M.C)

By fckedupmind

She sleeps in his red plaids every night, cause it smells like him and it reminds her of him. (1st book of th... More

1. 28th of November
2. 29th of November
3. 15th of December
4. 23rd of January
5. 26th of January
6. 27th of January
7. 30th of January
8. 31st of January
9. 1st of February
10. 25th of March
11.25th of March
12. 29th of March
13.29th of March
14. 1st of April
15. 1st of April
16. 5th of April
17. 8th Of April
18. 9th of April
19. 10th of April
20. 14th of April
21. 15th of April
22. 20th of April
23. 3rd of May
24. 5th of June
25. Epilogue
Authour's Note

0.

60 2 0
By fckedupmind

This is the story behind that red plaid that he gave her and the story after he gave her that red plaid.

...

This is the first book from the ' menswear' series. You can read the second, third, and fourth book that you can find in my account. The books from this series does not connect and they all have different stories to tell. The four boys do know each other but they won't interfere with the others.

This story is in a form of text messages and the POV of the main character. It might be a little confusing at first so let me just give some explanation:

bolded text: what time the text was sent

Italic text: to or from who the text is

Bold and italic text: if it's 'sent' it's the text from the girl that is sent to the boy. If it's 'read' it's the text from the boy that the girl read.

Do not steal my idea because this is all 100% my work and my ideas for this story. Thank you.

That's all for now, enjoy reading :)

...

Copyright © 2016 by fckedupmind.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
211K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...