Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)

By _thatnewbooksmell_

The euphoria of falling in love♥ Love doesn't need to be PERFECT. It just has to be true. Presenting you, Mon... More

✨Introduction✨
✨Caring Khadoos Shergill✨ (~MoRan)
✨Mayank, the Culprit✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Swimming Pool✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love Finds Its Way- Prologue✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Will Find its Way- 1✨ (~SidNeet)
✨I love you, always forever✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Valentine, A 2021 thing?✨ (~Ishqaan)
✨My Valentine- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine- 3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Tu Nahi Hoti Toh Mera Kya Hota✨ (~SidNavi)
✨Sabse Zyada Bharosa✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Back To My Life✨ (~AbhiNavi)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Meri Sherni-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Meri Sherni-2✨(~TejRan)
✨HEY BHAGWAAN✨ (~MoRan)
✨Does she like me?✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Not Eligible To Love✨ (~IshqAan)
🖤Important- Please Read🖤 (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Prologue✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Character Encyclopedia✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-1✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-2✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-3✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-4✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 5✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 6✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 7✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 8✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 9✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 10✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 11✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 12✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 13✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 14✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 15✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨It All Started With Irritation✨(~KajAan)
✨Balli Pitega✨ (~MoRan)
✨Love at Ladies Side-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love At Ladies Side- 2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Symbol of Our Love✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Realization-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realisation-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realization- Bonus✨ (~MoRan)
✨For The Camera's-1✨(~TejRan)
✨For The Camera's-2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- 2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-4✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-5✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-6✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-7✨ (~MoRan)
EVERY FANDOM- VERY IMPORTANT🥳
✨D̶a̶t̶e̶ Meeting✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Surprise, Nah! Shock!✨ (~TejRan)
✨B̶h̶e̶e̶g̶i̶ S̶i̶ Bhaagi Si✨(~TejRan)
Every Fandom, Real Important Update🥂
✨Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si✨(~MoRan)
✨Ishqaan✨
✨Joining the Bad Boy's Game✨(~TejRan)

✨Love Finds Its Way- 2✨ (~SidNeet)

817 47 31
By _thatnewbooksmell_

Here's the next and the last part of this TS.

Precap-
Avneet and Siddharth had a past which she hid from Jannat, the girl who was her best friend. She helped him woo Siddharth and now they were getting married. Another antagonist, Ashnoor wanted to snatch Siddharth since college and knew Avneet. She plotted and put the diary of Avneet in Jannat's room so that she gets to know the whole truth and she hates Avneet. Nothing happens as such and Jannat and Siddharth get married...

AUTHOR'S POV

Avneet could not control herself. She ran to a corner and started crying. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned back and saw Jannat.

"Avu why are you crying?" Jannat asks her. Avneet shook her head, "Nothing I'll miss you." She lied.

Jannat slaps her. Ashnoor clapped and mentally praised her for a beautiful plan.

"How could you do this Avneet? How could you!?" Jannat's voice raised. Avneet stammered, "What... what I... what I did?"

"How could you sacrifice your love like this?" Jannat said shouting.

"Jannat?" Avneet was nervous if Jannat knew the truth. "I know everything. Faisu!" Jannat said shocking her more.

The groom came there. He was Faisu not Siddharth.

Faisu looked at Avneet, "Now will you..."

"I don't want to say anything. I am sorry." She ran away in a room and locked herself. Ashnoor mentally slapped herself.

Jannat and Faisu go to Jannat's room. They open the lock and go inside.

"You betrayed my mom, Jannat. Why did you do all this?" Sid asked shouting. "You'll get your answers come with me. Do you have keys of your room?" Jannat shouted back.

"I have them." Sid said calm. "Go and open the lock. We're coming behind you."

"But!"

"Go you'll get your answers." Jannat said nodding.

POV ENDS

SID'S POINT OF VIEW

She asked me to go to my room. I went and grab the keys and went to my room. I opened the lock and went inside. Oh my god. Avneet!

But why is she here? And why is she crying like this?

POV ENDS

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW

Avneet had grabbed her knees towards her chest and buried her face in them and was sobbing.

Jannat and Faisu go inside and locked the room. Sid was standing there like a statue.

Jannat shouted at Avneet, "Avneet tell the truth. Why did you hide all of this from me?" Avneet kept sobbing and replied in between her sobs, "I just got you as a friend and I didn't know that you like Siddharth. So I was just helping you."

"Helping me or sacrificing for yourself." Jannat retorted her answer.

"I am not sacrificing anything. I do not love Siddharth." Avneet said clarifying.

"Then why are you crying." Faisu shouted. Avneet looked away, "I am crying because now Jannat will hate me." Jannat shook her head in dismay. "You're crying because you love him, don't fool us and yourself."

"I don't love him." Jannat takes out the diary. Both Siddharth and Avneet are shocked to see it.

Jannat started explaining. "I was sitting in my room when Faisu came inside with juice which I had ordered. He was about to leave when I saw the diary."

Flashback

"Whose diary is this?" Jannat said holding it. Faisu recognized it and shouted, "Cupcake! It's Avneet's diary."

Jannat nodded, "Okay who kept it here?"

"This is the correct time. This will surely know the reason." He said opening the diary.

"What reason?" Jannat asked confused. Faisu, "Let's read, you'll know."

~*~*

"She's doing this for our happiness and dying." Jannat and Faisu knew the reason. Faisu shook his head, "What should we do now?"

"Faisu will you marry me?" Jannat asked getting up. Faisu looked at her wide-eyed. "Will you marry me? I'll not marry Siddharth. Listen to my plan."

End

"And then we replaced Siddharth with Faisu and I married him just to see that how you are sacrificing all your happiness." Jannat said shouting.

"Jannat I am really sorry. I shouldn't have hid this from you."

"It is not okay, but Avu, I'm blessed to have a friend like you. For me you did a lot!" Jannat said hugging her while Avneet kept sobbing.

"Finally I know the reason." Faisu looked at Avneet and Jannat started, "Siddharth listen to me. You know that..."

"No Jan. You'll not tell anything about this."

"What's inside?" Sid asked.

Avneet shouted at Siddharth. "Nothing for you. Faisu give me my cupcake back!"

"You take it but today I'll tell him the reason why you broke up with him." Faisu said keeping the diary on the table.

"The reason was not correct right? She was lying right?" Sid asked.

"Yeah and..." Jannat again tried telling but to cut off by Avneet again. "No please. For god's sake don't tell about it."

"But why Avneet?" Sid shouted.

"I just don't want anyone to know about it." Avneet shouted with tears rolling down her eyes.

Avneet suddenly fainted. Sid goes and picks her up and make her lie on the bed.

Faisu: I'll check her. Jannat get water.

Jannat goes to take water. Sid takes that and started checking the dates of their breakup, how can he even forget the date.

Date- 20th December 2018

Dear cupcake,

I know you want to beat me cupcake. Even I want. Now I have nobody except of you. I broke up with Siddharth. It was very difficult for me but I had to.

If he gets to know that I have a clot in my brain he'll die. And I don't want him to suffer. I am not capable to raise funds for that treatment and I can't burden anyone else as well. I know I'll die one day. I just want him to hate me. He's the only one who loves me the most. And I want him to go away so that I have no worries even if I die.

Sorry cupcake I'll leave you but I have no other option. I love you baby.

Siddharth if you ever find this diary just remember I love you the most.

Yours,

Avneet.

The diary fell from his hand. Jannat gets water and they sprinkle some drops over Avneet.

"She has not eaten anything and due to weakness she fainted." Faisu said.

"Jannat you didn't tell him right?" She was scared if Sid knew the truth.

I went inside with the diary. Avneet was shocked. Jannat and Faisu go outside.

"I am sorry Sid" She said looking down. "I am not here to hear apology."

"See I just wanted you to move on." Avneet clarified. "And why didn't you tell me about it?"

"I told you Sid that I didn't want anyone to care for me so that I can die easily. Sid you please go!"

Sid came and hugged her tightly to which she ended up sobbing on his shoulders. He kissed her forehead breaking the hug.

"Avu you'll be fine. That's my promise." Sid held her hand. Avneet shook her head crying, "Sid please leave me."

"I love you Ms. Avneet Kaur please marry me?" He said holding her hand and squeezing it. "I can't ruin your life by marrying you."

"You will marry me."

"No!" Avneet left his hand.

Jannat and Faisu come inside.

"You're marrying him." Jannat ordered. Avneet's eyes widened and she looked at Jannat baffled, "Jannat!"

In the end she sighed and they both got married.

"Mom..." Sid started but VA cut him off again. "Don't worry when you went to your room for finding her. Jannat told me everything! Avneet you are a great girl. I was told about you by Sid during your college days only."

"Sid you told your mom that you have a girlfriend. If I had mom I would have been so nervous while telling her."

Avneet's smile vanished on speaking about her mom.

"You already have a mom Avu. If he troubles you then tell me."

"Okay mumma!" Avneet joined her and hugged her.

"Mom that's not fair." Sid said faking tears. All chuckled. "Everything is fair for my daughter."

Avneet went to Jannat, "I am sorry Jan." Jannat just shook her head, "What now?"

"I'm sorry because of me you guys married each other." Faisu and Jannat smiled at Avneet. "We're filing our divorce Avu, don't worry." They said.

Avneet hugged Sid, "Thank for Sid for coming back to my life. I love you."

Sid smiled, "I've talked to Faisu about your surgery thing and I'll always be with you no matter what happens. I love you too!"

"Yes, don't even leave her even if she pushes you!" Jannat said laughing.

All chuckled. Avneet saw Jannat and Faisu and her smile disappeared, Sid went closer to her ears and whispered, "Don't worry, we have a law of 6 months of living together before getting divorced when we file a divorce in less than 15 days of marriage. And they're destined."

"How do you get to know everything?" Avneet looked at him and smiled. He just winked and they laughed with everyone again.

Jannat and Faisu filed their divorce but had to live with each other for 6 months due to which they fell in love and didn't leave each other ever. Avneet went through her surgery and was fine. This ended their problems and they lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

THE END

*******************************

Word Count- 1450 Words

Hope you guys liked the Two Shot, add this book to your libraries for more such OS/TS.

Do comment your reviews, this inspires me to write more❤

Published- 13th February 2022

Love🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6.8K 48
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...
310K 11.3K 23
(unedited) She went to attend the marriage of her cousin sister but something happened she had to take her place. "Mumma please I am here to attend...
285K 21.6K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...