๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | marco x read...

Od ANNULET

๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐˜ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Hamamura Y/N, the last and only heiress of Hamamura Clan. With a sad an... Vรญce

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ, แด›ส€ษชแด˜
๐Ÿ, สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษดษชษดษข
๐Ÿ’, ษขส€แดแดกษชษดษข
๐Ÿ“, แดกสœแด€แด› ษช แดกแด€ษดแด›
๐Ÿ”, แดกแด‡'แด แด‡ ษขแดแด› แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ•, ษช'แด ษดแดแด› sสœแดแดกษชษดษข
๐Ÿ–, แด˜แดส€แด›ษขแด€s แด…. แด€แด„แด‡
๐Ÿ—, แดแดษดแด‹แด‡ส แด…. สŸแดœา“า“ส
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, sแด€ส™แด
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แด˜ส€แด‡แด แด€ษชสŸ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, สœแด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœs แด€แด˜แด˜ส€แดแด€แด„สœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ส€แด‡แด›แด€ษชษดแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, า“ษชส€sแด› แด›สœษชษดษข า“ษชส€sแด›
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, แด ษชแด ส€แด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด…
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, แด€ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, า“ษชส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, แดษด แดส แดกแด€ส
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แดส แด€แด…แด แด‡ษดแด›แดœส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แด„สŸแดsแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ษชา“ แดกแด‡ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแดษดแด‡sแด›

๐Ÿ‘, แดส แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ

1.2K 54 16
Od ANNULET

◖ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ◗

A couple of days more in bed, and you were free to walk, and of course with bandages to keep the wound. You wanted to go around the ship, or sit under the palm trees that were at the back. But three annoying adults wouldn't let you.

You huffed, irritated by this behavior, but you could quite understand why. Right now, you were a child. And that would make everyone go crazy about why a child is aboard the ship. You sighed loudly and grabbed another book.

At least Benn gave you some distraction.

The sunlight cast down on the old yellow pages of the book. This one was about the world, the four seas, the Grand Line, the Red Line, the New World, Mariejoise and so much more. This is the third time you have read this.

Why? Because you liked it, and you wanted to know more about the marvelous things of the outside world. You never had the chance to explore beyond the mist that covered your whole homeland.

This is your chance.

The sound of knocking on the door interrupted you from your imagination while reading, and sighed. You told them that they could enter whoever they were. The door opened with the same annoying captain of yours.

You sighed loudly to make him feel bad, and shut the book in your hands. Your blue vibrant eyes glaring at the adult, and you crossed your arms. You knew what this was heading to.

"Y/N-"

"No."

"But I didn't say anything!"

"Yet." You closed your eyes and sighed. "Eventually, you were about to ask the same thing."

"How did you-"

"Captain, every time you come here is to get information out of me. If I were a normal human child I would have spit everything, but I'm not." You explained the facts as you held the glass of water with both hands. Your indifferent expression made him pout.

"Y/N~ " He whined just like a kid. "I am genuinely interested in your past."

"Maybe another day, captain."

Another day my ass.

You were again in this situation. Shanks bothered you like a 5-year-old toddler, and you were the child in this ship. Sighing tiredly, you threw a book with a hardcover to his head. He whined in pain while sitting on the floor.

Benn laughed at his captain's misery with a snack and a drink for you. Seeing a proper adult entering your temporary cell was assuring for you. Or that's what you wanted to believe. You huffed and sat down on the bed like a rational human would do.

The black haired man placed the plate on the nightstand along with the glass of water, and grabbed the book from the floor. He looked at the title and lifted a brow.

"Again with this book? Haven't you had enough with the others?" He asked, giving it back to you.

"I already read everything you brought in here. So, there's nothing I could do." You replied. Benn could spot that high intelligence in you with just how you spoke to him. "I really want to get out."

"Well, you aren't going out until you tell us about you." Shanks butted in the conversation with no sense of respect.

"Is he serious?" You briefly looked at the redhead and turned to their other one.

"He looks like it. "

I can't believe I'm going to do this.

You groaned loudly to make your annoyance and irritation very noticeable, and hid your face behind your hands. Initially, you weren't going to say a thing until you trained them. It already passed months with them, even if you were in your animal form, and you knew that they were all good people.

It's just that after what happened with your homeland, you couldn't trust people that easily. Again, you sighed –you sigh a lot for a kid– and massaged the sides of your temples.

"Fine! Have it your way, captain." He cheered hearing that his pleas were listened to, but immediately quieted down after a hard glare from you. "I'm Hamamura Y/N, the only heiress of the Hamamura Clan. From Wonju Archipelago… "

"W- Wonju?! That land of ferocious warriors?!" Shanks asked to confirm it with eyes like stars. He's a man child.

"A year and a half ago the Navy raided my homeland. I don't know the motives, but I can assure you that most of the population escaped from the catastrophe, and my mother passed away in battle." You explained as you sat on your knees, and hands gripping your kimono tightly.

"And why are you here alone? Shouldn't you be with your people?" He inquired, tilting his head to the side.

"If she was with her people, then we wouldn't have found her Shanks." Benn put out the cigarette and closed the window after the smoke went out.

"That makes sense."

"Or you're just plain stupid."

"HEY! Respect your captain!"

"As I was saying, during the escape, one of the many cannons that were pointed at us made the sea stumble and lost grip of my butler. Through the storm and sea currents I got lost." You could feel water coming and breaking in your vision. You held it inside, and placed your best brave facade you could show. "Since then, I've been living alone."

As you tried to hold the tears in, you looked at your hands. Slowly, droplets began to slowly fall on you. You wanted to be brave, hold it in like a strong warrior you saw back in Wonju. You admired them because of their strength, intelligence, loyalty and courage. The past yourself hoped to be just like them.

But before you could brush the tears off, damaging a little in your eyes with the back of your hand forcefully, someone had held you in a warm embrace. It felt like ages the last time you got one.

"You can cry, you know?" Shanks told you, hugging you.

Not being able to hold it anymore, you burst into tears, like a child was supposed to do when they're in pain. He guessed that you held it inside for so long without anyone comforting you, and smiled tenderly as he was embracing you.

"It’s okay, you had a very rough time,” he comforted you, rubbing your back softly. “But look at you! You reached very far just for a kid don’t ya think?” and you nodded, still holding and tightening a little that so much needed a hug.

.・゜゜・

“Y/N IS A KID?!”

The whole crew was gathered on the deck of the Red Force. They were called for a quick meeting and were told that it was about that blue wolf they all got fond of. Benn stood in front of the door that led below deck. He sobbed his temple from the yell and the growing headache because of the idiocy of his crewmates.

“Yes. Now quiet, she’s coming out of the infirmary,” He sighed, and closed his eyes while pinching the bridge of his nose. “You better be calm.”

And as it was a signal, the door opened with the captain standing there with his black cloak over his shoulders. He held his straw hat with a big smile on his face as the rest observed their captain with anticipation.

“Look who’s here!” he excitedly said, and looked behind him.

Shanks held his cloak and from behind his leg, under the black fabric, a small figure peeked out. They all awed at you and coed about how cute you looked. You shied away and hid behind his leg again. The redhead chuckled and patted your head after placing his straw hat on your head.

You pushed the hat up as it was too big for you, and looked at your captain before you. He squatted down to your eye level, still showing the big smile. He placed his hand on your head again.

“You can hold it till you feel better.” you nodded at him, showing a small smile and giggled.

He stood up and pushed you lightly before him. You stumbled a little for the sudden push, and quickly regained your footing. Lifting the straw hat, you looked at your crewmates, that recently found out you were a kid, and you bowed to present yourself.

“I’m Hamamura Y/N, n-nice to meet you." You bowed your head a little. "I- I'm the blue wolf that's been around… " you mumbled the last part as your shyness came again.

Everyone coed and awed at her small and cute figure before them. Some were crying of relief that their furred friend was okay and healthy. You hid again behind Shanks' leg holding the straw hat tightly. Both Benn and Shanks chuckled and the redhead placed his hand on your head.

"Okay men, henceforth we're going to protect and teach her till we find somewhere she can stay safely," He looked at his crewmates with seriousness in his voice. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes captain!"

"You heard them Y/N, you are in good hands. " He assured you, looking at you. "Looks like your adventure is about to begin. "

Humming in response, you smiled at the rowdy men you got as fellow pirates. Weirdly, you felt that you were in the right place, you were where you are supposed to be. You giggled at their funny antics.

"Come here Y/N, I'll teach you how to use  guns!"

"¡Yasopp no!"

Sorry this one is shorter but I'm really busy with school work

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

28.4K 948 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ, ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ? โธบ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
138K 2.2K 52
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...
98.3K 4.1K 27
{Modern AU} First time doing a x reader story. You have been uprooted from your home in Sabaody by your Uncle. Due to complications at your school a...
365K 12.8K 79
Portgas D. Ace x [Female] Reader โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Wanted for something you couldn't control. Something you were born with. At the age of 6, your village was raide...