chubby reader x Lonely Mikey

By Chubbycup

Mikey never had a girlfriend before .....he saw his best friend's sister. He loves her atmosphere, she did g... More

Author Note.....INTRO
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chpater 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
im back
chapter 12

Chapter 1

2.3K 49 25
By Chubbycup

Y/N POV:

Hey ....my name is Y/N Hanagaki , Takemichi's younger sister. Me and him are very close. His older than me by one year but he ask me for help when he gets bullied. I can remember when I was in elementary school Takemichi was bullied his so called friends was taking his lunch and beating him. All I did was stepped to them. Well they also made fun of me how fat I am. But I stood up a kick their asses. I might be fat but I can kick ass just fine on my own. That's why I love my brother.

Takemichi is very clumsy too , since mom and Dad left for work we living with our grandparents. So I found put Takemichi had a girlfriend Hinata and I met her the other day she's really sweet , she actually got jealous when she saw me the first Time. She thought I was Takemichi's girlfriend. But I told her we are brother and sister.

I don't really look identical to Takemichi's,  we just have the same surname and maybe we have the same eyes. I heard Takemichi's was in a fight at school with Highschoolers.

I was walking down the park with my school bag. I heard some girls laugh at my uniform. Unfortunately the biggest size for me is a little tight. My skirt is tight and my shirt.

I heard Takemichi's scream. I ran and saw Akkun shouting at him. " Takemichi Stop man ,please!".

I held Akkun. " What's happening?". I asked Akkun looks worried. Have to say these boys are the best , they always very kind to me , Takemichi's friends all had red cheeks ...I wonder why.

Yamamoto said with his eyes looking down." Takemichi's got into a fight because his bravery took over him,".

I sighed and frown. " seriously,  he is so childish....I'm going ".

Yamagishi held my arm." DON'T GO , or you're get killed there too....please Y/N".

I wacked my arm away. " No , my brother need help , im Sure I can take this guy". I walked in the middle of the gravel ground see Takemichi all bruised up and bleeding on the ground. I saw this tall dude with a scar on his eyebrow. " Oh lookie what we have a hear".

Takemichi " Y/N no....go back".

I looked behind me." SHUT UP TAKEMICHI WHEN IM DONE HERE I'm dealing with you next.".

I heard the crowd gasps and whispers seeing a girl about to fight even though i chubby too.

" here to look after your brother......I'll just beat you up too". Once his hand is about to touch your face to punch you you quickly grabbed it and spat in his face for distraction for him to be blind. " Fuck....". You held his head down and knee kicked his face.

He got up and started to shout at me and suddenly everyone went quiet. Even my opponent.
I saw a tall dude walking nearer.

???" Heyy ...you,  calm down , Dumbass , you're scaring the crowd and this girl".

I thought to myself. Is this the Commander of the gang Takemichi was always talking about.

Takemichi " Y/N......s-sorry". I heard him say.

I just rolled my eyes . Walked to Takemichi and help him. " Takemichi if I see you again in a fight I will fight against you.......and You asswhole touch my brother I will kill you ". You pointed at the dude.

Then I saw another person but shorter than his friend I suppose , he looks adorable but he looks weak too maybe.

???"hey Kenny , put them all out".

I looked at Takemichi seeing him thinking while I held his hand. " Takemichi,  relax , He could be the head or the leader of whatever gang you're talking about."

Then I heard the whole crowd bend their heads down.
"SIR , WELCOME SIR!". they all said.

I saw the two boys walked towards us. The one with the Tattoo on the head kicked the dude who bullied my brother. And the other one walked to me an Takemichi.

He came so close I backed away form Takemichi and he fell on the ground seeing the leader ask. " Who are you". Takemichi replied. " Takemichi, Hanagaki". He looked at me and asked me again. " and you must be his sister, right.".

My head perked up to him." Yeah...Takemichi's younger sister,  Y/N".

The dude chuckled. " I see you protect your brother really good against that bitch at the back.....well your brother and I are friends now , keep safe". He walked away to the "dude".

" were you the one running these matches". He nodded. Then he kicked his chin........chin check the fuck out of this man. Jeez his kicked look powerful.he grabbed his head. " who do you think you are ". And another punch in the face.

"Alright , Takemichi and ....Y/N,  see ya later ......let's go Kenny".

He said I looked confused he smiled and laughed while beating. His crazy but he look so calm. I saw them walking away.

Akkun." Hey are you guys okay ".

I sighed." Yeah , we are going home now , would you guys like to join ". The all agreed.

Takemichi looked sad." Sorry Y/N  , I just wanted to prove I can be strong".

I smiled and held my brother by his neck choking him but not too.hard." It okay Takemichi , you are already strong , you don't need to fight some losers , your perfect,  and .....my brother is the best ". I smiled choking him more.

Takemichi gasping." Thanks can you let me go now".

I chuckled " sorry.....let's go guys grandma must be waiting ".

Normal POV:

As you walked in front of Takemichi's friends. You were kicking stones , humming,  singing,  and doing imagination fighting you were sure rough too. So optimistic.

Makoto." Takemichi,  you're lucky to.have her as a sister ". He blushed.

Takemichi " Stop hitting on my sister".

Yamagushi." Takemichi , you won't understand cause she is your sister , we're friends , but ....I wish she could date me.....shes so beautiful,  cute , chubby ".

Takemichi hit his head." STOP , SHES MY SISTER ".

you turned around confused." Did you say anything ".

Akkun. " No , just keep walking ". You cocked an eyebrow.

Takemichi. " look , shes is amazing but don't speak like that in front of me its weird. It's just you guys might not keep.her safe from bullies....she gets bullied alot because of her size."

Makoto" we will do anything to keep.her safe whether we die or get destroyed ".

As you walked home. To your grandmother's house , you were so happy for some reason. You felt like a new page being turned.

You  heard the boys at the back talking but you didn't mind. The boys loves seeing you smile , your hips swayed , how your skirt covers those thighs and the chubby arms. It's all cute.

You saw your grandpa in his garage fixing his old but fancy car. " Hey Oupa , we are back".

Oupa." Hey children , nice to see you,  grandma is serving dinner , Takemichi.....!?!?!".

He shouted seeing his blood and bruise. You quickly ran  inside. " Hey Ouma , Takemichi and the boys are her."

Ouma smiled." Oh good , food Is ready".

*** 10 minutes later ***

Y/N was cleaning off Takemichi while his friends were talking and watching you doing it." Takemichi, you're really badly hurt.....Hinata is not.ganna be happy about this".

Akkun ." DAMn. Takemichi , is your sister your new mom". They made fun of him.

Takemichi frowned  " Shut up".

Y/N " sit still ". You shouted.

After that you see the boys outside them leaving , you and your brother went to bed. You went in your room to do some sketching before sleeping.

Y/N POV:

Why did that leader say his friends with me and Takemichi ......

Tomorrow Takemichi and Hinata is ganna be on.a date. I can't hang out with the boys......Grandma will be  upset. I'll just walk around. And buy snacks.

Yeah....my favorite boba....and my dumplings.....sounds good. And most of all the stawberry cheese cake.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So what do.you think.about this story....I hope it's good.

Next chapter 2......be patient it will take time......

Luv  yall oh....and idk if this is great.

Bye :3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857 39 25
Nayaka was always suffering because of anemia,always depended on her big brother One day when a group of boys were bullying her a certain blonde boy...
370K 17.2K 28
-- It is when an unconditional love, turns into a huge obsession. A trauma of abandonment was attached to him forever, that leads him to believe that...
121K 3.6K 59
After a month of baji's death his twin sister y/n came to visit him with no idea that he's dead and their alot of things happened after mikey told he...
80.1K 2.3K 51
Mina Takashi is a sweet and lovely girl who cares for others. She's the younger sister of Toman's second division captain, Mitsuya. For years, she's...