King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Epilog: The Festival of Love

11.5K 430 983
By BlairWitch91

(Warning! Prepare syringes with insulin for high blood sugar! 🤧🤧🦄🌈)

31st of July, Lunasa - Two years later

Lunasa - The Festival of Love was celebrated loud and happily this year. Finally the King's dream to bring happiness and joy to the Palace Grounds came true.

All trees, statues, and garden buildings were decorated with lanterns, fairy lights, torches and red ribbons. All paths were illuminated, leading to the centre of the garden to the fountain that was once the witness of a tragedy.

Anyone who wanted to enjoy the celebration could enter the Palace Grounds under the stern but welcoming gaze of Royal Soldiers.

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking together checking everything, before joining the rest in the middle of the garden when the sun got down.

Their wrists were bounded by the red ribbon, keeping them close all the time. They were excited. They could repeat the vow they made almost two years ago in front of everyone.

And of course they wouldn't miss any occasion to shove in everyone's face that they are mates.

'You are really doing this?' Kai joined them, with a pained expression on his face.

'I'm waiting impatiently for the day your mate appears...' Jungkook sighed deeply. 'You will finally stop being a nuance, too busy wiping the drool off your face...'

'I will bet his mate will be an alpha too...' Taehyung chuckled.

'No it will not! It will be a cute submissive omega...' Kai squinted his eyes.

'Moon Goddess wouldn't punish any omega with your grumpy ass...' Jungkook smirked.

'Fuck off!'

Michel - The Head Alpha of the Wolves Council, waved to them.

'Taehyung-ssi! Jungkook-ssi!'

'Lord Michael! How are you?'

'Totally fine. I wanted to introduce my younger cousin to you. She came back from the States after ten years. She wanted to join the training course...'

A beautiful, slim, tall blond girl smiled at them, cheekily.

'The famous alpha husbands... Nice to meet you...Hope alphas women are welcome as well in your troops?' She asked, stretching her hand, which Taehyung squeezed.

'Wait until you meet Lisa and Wendy...' Taehyung smiled.

'I'm Mina.'

'Great! Kai... could you...' Jungkook looked around, realising Kai is not next to him anymore. He turned his head and saw him in the middle of the path totally frozen. 'KAI? Come for a minute!'

Kai relecuntantly walked to Jungkook, killing him with his eyes. He stood next to him, gritting his teeth. He peeked at Mina.

'Could you walk our new friend around and explain everything to her?'

'No...' Kai burked.

'No? Aren't you shy?' Mina smirked. 'Always thought my mate will be more happy seeing me for the first time...'

Taehyung hugged Kai with his shoulder.

'That's our SHY Kai for you...' he said with a grin on his face.

'I hate you...' Kai growled.

Jungkook leaned to his ear and whispered: 'Destiny', before patting his back and pushing him to Mina.

Taehyung and Jungkook leaned on each other, looking at the walking couple that after a few steps well away... couldn't be so far apart anymore.

'She has nice legs...' Taehyung noticed.

'She will be the death of him for sure...' Jungkook smirked maliciously.

Michael grunted and they looked at him embarrassed.

'Sorry...' Jungkook mumbled.

'I'm already quite used to the fact that the Royal Pack has their own little world... I believe I can leave Mina in your care?' He raised his eyebrow.

'For sure sir... She will be safe here.' Taehyung assured him.

They heard giggles and turned around to see Rose, Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie securing a one year and two months old little girl taking unstable little steps.

'My Princess!' Taehyung awed, stretching his hands to her, pulling one of Jungkook's hands in the process.

Rose let her daughter go and Taehyung together with Jungkook crouched down to catch her.

But the little princess didn't mind her uncles. She passed them on her little feet, heading to the next person.

Taehyung pouting turned around to see Yoongi, lifting her from the ground.

'150 to 60' Yoongi said triumphantly, looking at Taehyung and Jungkook. 'I'm still winning...'

'Because you are luring her with biscuits half of the time...' Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

'She just likes Jimin's omega scent and you smell like him...' Taehyung squinted his eyes.

'She is too intelligent for that... She just knows who loves her most...' he said, when the girl pressed her cheek to his chest.

Little Princess - Jung Allana - stole the heart of all the wolves in the Royal Palace, as soon as she was born. Rose wasn't feeling well after giving birth for the first months, so they postponed the Lunasa Celebration for the whole year. And now the little princess could join them with her mother.

Hoseok appeared with Jimin behind them. Hobi patted Yoongi's back.

'Give me my daughter back and make your own...' He said, stretching his hands, and the princess bubbling adorably made grabby hands at her father.

'Not yet my King...' Jimin shook his head. 'One pup will be enough to handle, for all the alphas around... And Jin-hyung will need me in six months.'

'How is he?' Hoseok asked.

'Hating the world.' Jungkook sighed sadly.

'Wanting to kill Namjoon-hyung...' Taehyung shook his head.

'Throwing up further then he sees...' Yoongi smirked.

'It will take one more month for Namjoon-hyung to stop being so terrified and growling at everyone around...' Jimin explained.

'Only Jimin is allowed next to Jin-hyung for now...' Jungkook pouted. 'We need to facetime each other... that sucks...'

'Just a bit more, Kookie...' Jimin comforted him. 'But I have a small surprise for you, guys... Turn  around.'

Everybody turned around to see Xiumin walking slowly on crutches. Taeil was walking next to him ready to catch him. They came back after a year of rehabilitation in Switzerland. Jimin was visiting them often through the whole year, supervising the healing process performed by the best healers. 

Taeil was sent there, more to improve his mental health after the fire accident, than to be physically healed. And Jimin sent Xiumin there too, after a hard first year of fighting for his life and making baby steps to let him move his legs again. And now they came back to join them.

'How are you feeling?' Hoseok asked them.

'I'm ready to work...' Xiumin smiled weakly. 'I miss my computers...'

'Not so fast my friend...' Jimin frowned. 'Told you... max 3 hours of work daily at the beginning.'

'We will talk about where you want to work from now on tomorrow...' Yoongi said to Taeil. 'I don't think you want to join the high school bunch anymore...'

'Highschool bunch?' Taeil frowned. Till now he was Soobin's bodyguard, and Soobin was now in highschool.

'Yeah...' Yoongi pointed his thumb at something in the crowd.

Five boys were running around, for sure planning some shenanigans. 

Jungwon was running after them enjoying his childhood to the fullest. Taehyun and Beomgyu, realising he left behind, stopped and took his hands so he could run as fast as them.

Soobin and Yeonjun's high school friends were attached to the little prince as if he was their own brother. Soobin wouldn't let anybody who would treat his brother without affection close to his family.

Almost 16 yeor old Soobin tripped but Yeonjun and the last - blond haired  - boy at once held him to protect him. Huening Kai knowingly smirked at Yeonjun and took his hands off the Prince.

'I bet they are trying to steal some fireworks...' Jungkook shook his head.

'The blond guy is an alpha. He is Soobin's wolf...' Hoseok explained to Taeil.

'We are training him after school...' Taehyung added. 'Taehyun and Beomgyu are their wizards  friends...'

'I will go say hello to them...' Taeil looked at Xiumin. 'Are you coming with me?'

'Yup...'

They slowly walked away and Namjoon mindlinked the pack a moment later.

Namjoon: Shouldn't you start? We will observe everything from the balcony...

Taehyung looked at his wrist to check the time.

Taehyung: Oh, It's already this late?

Jungkook waved to Jin standing on the balcony looking at the garden. 

Jungkook: Hi, Jin-hyung!!!!

Jin: Bunny! Save me! Namjoon imprisoned me here!

Namjoon: Jinnie... You are crying like every five minutes and throwing up between... Do you really think I can actually not freak out seeing you like that?

They saw Jin suddenly bursting out crying and Namjoon hugging him, despite being punched by his mate.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok squirmed in compassion for their Head Alpha.

Jimin just sighed.

'And he is a beta...'

Yoongi instantly looked at him terrified.

'What do you mean?'

Jimin just shrugged and turned around to walk away, saying:

'The higher rank - the higher hormones control...'

Yoongi got pale and ran after him:

'B-but... you won't be like that right? You are a badass sweetheart...'

Jimin didn't answer.

'M-Minnie...? Min Minnie? Baby? Pup?' Yoongi tried to cross Jimin's path.

Jimin looked at him with mischief in his eyes.

'I would try to stay calm if my husband would be sweet and caring... But unfortunately he is the kind that even forgets to tie me to himself during such an important day like Lunasa...' Jimin showed his bare wrist and shook his head. 'So yeah... have fun dealing with me then...'

'Not true!! See...!' Yoongi pulled out the red ribbon from his pocket. 'I have this since morning with me...'

'Mhm... Hope you will find someone to share it with you...' Jimin mercilessly passed him and Yoongi ran after him, trying to please his sassy husband with sweet words.

The rest were looking after them trying to stop the giggles.

Rose came to Hoseok who was rocking Allana in his arms making her slowly fall asleep. She gently tied the traditional golden ribbon on his wrist, making it long enough for both of them to freely take care of the baby. She kissed the little princess's head and tiptoed to kiss Hoseok's cheek.

'We shouldn't keep them waiting...' she said and they walked in the direction of the circle made of torches, that was prepared for the wolves that wanted to repeat their vows.

Jin: Go, brats... Make hyung happy...

Namjoon: He will cry again...

Jin: I will...

Jungkook: Ok, hyungs! Am gonna claim my man again...

Taehyung laughed and took Jungkook's hand. They slowly walked to the centre of the garden.

Jungkook wasn't aware that Taehyung, using his power, secretly contacted Yeonbin's bunch.

Everythings, ready?

We got it hyung! - Yeonjun and Soobin sent him their thoughts.

Don't get caught...

No worries! Taehyung and Hyuka have our backs and Beomgyu is with Jungwon...

Ok. Be careful...

The Priestess of Moon Goddess standing in the middle of the circle of torches, looked at the moon before midnight, smiled lightly and invited the first couple to the centre with her hand.

After five years of being mated Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to shake the wolves world a bit. Till now they were fine with having different family names, but one day Chanyeol said 'Fuck it' and decided to deal with this matter.

But he wasn't gonna do it without fireworks... So as the first alpha in history he decided to take his omega's name as his.

Yugyeom and BamBam kept insisting that he had simply lost a bet with Baekhyun, but if that was really true neither Chanyeol nor Baekhyun confirmed it.

Baekhyun smirking only said that Chanyeol wanted it, so he let him have it...

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood in front of each other and joined their right hands. The priestess bound their joined hands with a wide, red ribbon on which all the phases of the moon were embroidered. She stepped back from the circle because it was their moment only.

They swore to each other. Not to the priestess, the goddess, or the crowd.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were smiling at each other, but finally Baekhyun raised his eyebrow and Chanyeol grunted, his eyes flashed red.

'In the words of sacred vow, I, Park Chanyeol, an alpha, take your name as mine, Byun Baekhyun, my fated mate and beloved husband, till the end of our times...'

Baekhyun eyes changed their colours to blue, when he answered:

'In the words of sacred vow, I, Byun Baekhyun, an omega, acknowledge you, Byun Chanyeol, as my alpha mate and beloved husband, till the end of our times...'

The crowd started to cheer. Yugyeom started to whistle loudly and BamBam spilled a basket of colourful flower petals on the heads of their friends. 

Chanyeol joined his forehead with Baekhyun laughing out loud. When they got out of the circle, the Priestess took the ribbon from their hands and let them tie their own one the way they wanted.

They were pulled between the members of Team A and B and the Royal Pack.

There were few other couples that wanted to repeat their vows in front of the King. Between them were one cute couple with three pups that joined their parents in the circle and one alpas-mates couple.

As Dawon predicted, Taehyung and Jungkook started a new wave that stirred up the waters. The 'alphas can't be mates' slogan was slowly pushed out of the society of wolves.

Finally the last couple stood in the circle. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung cheekily.

'It's mine time to start...'

'Well, I will have to wait till next year then...' Taehyung answered with a wide grin.

Hoseok, Rose, Jimin and Yoongi were standing looking at the unfading honeymoon mood of their makneas, smiling tenderly.

Yoongi's father appeared behind them and put his hands on Hoseok's and Yoongi's shoulders.

'The wolves of Your generation for sure are changing the world...' he said.

'It's not the case of generation, dad...' Yoongi said slowly. 'It's a case of bravery. They were fighting for each other each day.'

'And now they are making others brave too...' Hoseok smiled.

'Your support gave them foundations, and they can stand hard on their feet now. Unwavering... Letting you rule over the Kingdom so early... was in fact the best decision we could have made. It's blooming thanks to you. Enjoy the celebration...' he said and kissed Jimin's head before walking to the old Royal Pack.

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't let the priestess take off the ribbon already tied on their wrists, they just held both of each other's hands and she, being the sweetheart, didn't even asked, just tied the ceremonial ribbon around the four wrists making the symbol of infinity.

She stepped back to leave them alone. Not like they noticed it. It was just them, looking at each other... every time as if it was the first time.

When Jungkook opened his mouth, Taehyung shivered. Any time he heard it, it was exciting for him and he felt as if his heart would jump out of his chest.

'In the words of sacred vow... I... Kim Jungkook, Grand Alpha of the Royal Pack, claim you, Kim Taehyung, my beloved husband, as my dream, my light, my love, till the end of our times...'

Taehyung involuntarily made a step forward until their shoes touched. He squeezed Jungkook's fingers harder.

'In the words of sacred vow... I... Kim Taehyung, Grand Alpha of the Royal Pack, claim you, KIm Jungkook, my beloved husband, as my air, my life, my love, till the end of our times...'

Suddenly Taehyung leaned forward and kissed Jungkook. It wasn't planned. It wasn't a normal part of the ceremony. But Taehyung didn't care...

When their lips joined the purple, red, golden and green fireworks shot over their heads to the delight of the 6 young boys.

Mission was accomplished.

24 of December, Christmas Eve - 3 years later 🎆🎄

Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night not finding Jungkook next to him. The snow was heavily falling outside of the window. He looked at the time it was 00:30.

He looked at his ring. It had already been five years since Jungkook put it on his finger and it was still amazing to him... But his cute husband wasn't in their bed right now and he couldn't show him how it made Taehyung excited again...

Sulking, Taehyung got out of the bed ready to find his husband wandering around the Palace. He was in the middle of the fourth floor corridor when his sensitive wolf's ears heard the quiet whimpering. He went into Yoonmin's part of the corridor and slid inside their bedroom. He went to the cradle and bent over to pick up the four month old babyboy.

Yoongi instantly opened his eyes, but seeing Taehyung, he relaxed.

'Shhh... we should let your parents sleep some more, Minho...' Taehyung was rocking the baby in his arms, and Yoongi was slowly closing his eyes. Taehyung looked at him. 'I will take him... You should rest...'

Jimin woke up, hearing him and his eyes instantly travelled to the baby. He looked at the content boy in his brother's arms and laid down on the pillow again.

'Yeah... take the little Min-monster...'

Yoongi nodded slightly and embraced Jimin harder. They both had dark circles under their eyes. Probably sleeping for an hour per day for the last four months...

Taehyung quietly took the emergency baby bag on his shoulder, and left the room. He was looking at the little one, who was grabbing his shirt with little fingers, until he heard footsteps on the staircase. He stopped and lifted his head embarrassed, just to see equally embarrassed Jungkook, who was holding a three year old boy, who was hugging him like a koala.

Kim Seojoon tightly embraced his neck and pressed his cheek to Jungkook's chest while sleeping.

'I found him under the Christmas Tree...' Jungkook explained, whispering. 'Probably waiting for Santa...'

'He slept there?'

'No...' Jungkook answered, hesitantly avoiding Taehyung gaze.

'You gave him cookies in the middle of the night, am I mistaken?'

Jungkook gave him a stern, warning, dangerous glare.

'And Jin hyung will never know about it, right?'

'Right...' Taehyung chuckled.

'It's Christmas...' Jungkook whined.

'Right...'

'Don't tell him!'

'I won't...'

'Promise!'

Taehyung leaned and pecked Jungkook's lips.

'I promise.'

They walked to their bedroom with their two nephews. Jungkook laid down Seojoon on the bed and covered him with a duvet. He had dark, blak hair like Jin hyung and Namjoon's hyung dimples when he was smiling at his dreams.

Jungkook took off the bag from Taehyung's shoulder and took out the pacifier. Taehyung was rocking the baby in his arms and Jungkook walked to him. He leaned and kissed the hairless head of Min Minho. The air around the babies was so calming... He closed his eyes for a second to inhale the innocent scent.

He looked at Taehyung, who was already looking at him.

'Do you think about it?' he asked quietly.

'About what?'

'Children.'

'Sometimes...'

'I think about you being a dad...' Jungkook admitted.

'Why?'

'It suits you. You look beautiful with children...'

'You didn't see yourself.'

Jungkook shook his head shyly.

'Cheesy as always...'

'Why wouldn't I be cheesy with my gorgeous husband?'

'Point for you...'

'What do you want for Christmas, Koo?'

'The answer to this question hasn't changed since five years, Tae...'

'Who is cheesy now?'

Jungkook smiled innocently. He knew Taehyung would be delighted by the gift he had for him. He just had to pick it up tomorrow. The little pomeranian he adopted was sweet as caramel.

They laid down on the bed with Seojoon instantly cuddling Jungkook's waist and Taehyung falling asleep with Minho secured on his chest. 

14th of February, Valentines - 2 years later

It was already 7 years after the riot of Sung-jae. Sometimes they had missions outside of Korea to deal with random troubles, but mainly the Kingdom was blooming peacefully under Hoseok ruling.

28 year old Jungkook and 30 year old Taehyung had just arrived at Daegu Airport to deal with a call from the local pack. They planned to visit Taehyung's parents after checking the situation.

The Head Alpha of Daegu Pack - Park Chorong - was waiting for them in the airport hall.

'Major Kim, Major Kim...' she nodded to them.

'Mrs Park...'

'According to the protocol set by the King and Kim Namjoon we are obliged to report any case of Grand Alpha we come across... and we just did...'

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other.

'Lead the way...' Taehyung made a gesture with his hand.

They sat in her car and Jungkook asked:

'Situation?'

'She is... troublesome. But I think she is just scared... And she doesn't want to trust us, no matter how much we are trying to show her, we won't hurt her.'

'Where are we going?'

'She is in my house... I didn't want to leave her in the hospital alone...'

'Wait... how old is she?' Taehyung asked, frowning.

'I remember she had a rank ceremony in November, so barely eleven... She doesn't talk much so I don't really know.'

'How did you meet her?'

'Her father died in the accident... Two months ago.'

'And her mother?'

'She was really sick... Too weak to go into labour. She died during her second pregnancy. But they managed to save the child... The boy is five months old.'

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other. They knew why the girl reached the Grand Alpha rank. She wanted to protect her family. They went through it. They knew all too well. Only the desperate need to have enough power to protect could let the 11-year old wolf survive the Grand Alpha void of power. 

'She is really protective of the boy...' Chorong sighed, parking in front of a two-storey house in a well-kept neighbourhood.

'We can imagine...' Jungkook said simply.

'I don't really know what the procedure is, but... if I would inform the social service first they would probably separate her from her brother. Thanks to Kim Seokjin, the orphanages are much better than years ago, but they are still not perfect...'

'Grand Alphas are under the King's care... you did well calling the Royal Pack.' Taehyung calmed her down.

'I did it because you are the only Grand Alphas I know about...'

'Yeah, we will deal with it.' Jungkook assured her, getting out of the car.

Chorong led them to the house and wanted to walk upstairs, but Taehyung stopped her.

'Stay here... She will be scared with too many alphas around.'

Chorong nodded.

'The bedroom at the end of the corridor...'

Taehyung and Jungkook slowly walked to the room.

Taehyung knocked on the doors. They didn't have a lock. The girl probably locked herself a few times and Chorong tried to prevent the next ones... 

He opened the door and instantly made a move with his hand to block the power, the young girl almost threw at them. She was standing protectively in front of the cradle.

'Who are you?!' she asked aggressively.

She was skinny and pale. She had long black hair in a braid. Her eyes were golden. When she saw Taehyung's as well golden eyes, she shivered.

Jungkook showed her his bare hands so she will know he don't have a weapon and said:

'I'm Kim Jungkook, Grand Alpha of the Royal Pack. And this is Kim Taehyung, my husband...'

'He is a Grand Alpha as well!' she growled.

'Yes.'

'You are lying! Alphas can't be mates.' She was talking fast, breathing heavily.

'That's a myth...'

The baby started to cry, hearing the girl's nervous voice. She turned her head fast to look at her brother.

Jungkook made a move with his finger and the air moved lightly, moving a toy with colourful horses that hung over the cot.

Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the armchairs in the room, to not overpower the kid with their posture. Taehyung tilted his head looking at the girl.

'What's your name?' he asked gently.

'S-Son M-Mirae...'

'It's a nice name.' he smiled. 'And your baby brother?'

'S-son Jo Han.'

'Mirae... you need to calm down. Babies sense fear and nerves... You don't want him to cry, right?'

'I'm not afraid!'

'You would be stupid if you wouldn't be scared. And I don't think you are stupid... You are taking care of your brother after all that happened...' Taehyung's deep voice had a calming effect on every creature. The girl fell for his charm too. She gulped and slowly sat on her bed.

'Do you want to take me?' she asked with a shivering voice.

'It depends on you...' Jungkook said calmingly.

'T-to the prison?'

Jungkook blinked.

'Why would we take you to the prison?!' he asked, shocked.

'T-the nurses in the hospital said, someone will...'

'Well the nurses should have their asses kicked then...' Jungkook gritted his teeth, rolling his eyes, and Mirae smiled a bit.

'Mirae...' Taehyung looked at her. 'I think Jo Han is pretty nervous right now... Can I take care of him?'

Mirae looked at him suspiciously.

'Let him...' Jungkook smiled. 'Taehyung is good with children and puppies... You should see him with Minho or Yeontan...' he giggled. He took out his phone and showed her pictures. 

'If he wouldn't be scared of Yoongi hyung he would steal Minho and fly to Cuba...'

'I'm not afraid of Yoongi hyung, I just think neither you nor Yeontan would survive in Cuba's sun...'

'Oh, so you actually planned to take me with you while running away with a child? How generous of you...' Jungkook said teasingly. 

'You know I would never leave you behind, baby...' Taehyung pouted.

'Yeah, yeah...' Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Mirae was still looking at the pictures. She didn't even realise she relaxed hearing their bickering.

'Hanie... like to be carried around...' she said quietly.

'Noted...' Taehyung smiled and stood up to take the boy.

Mirae was looking at Jungkook.

'Can I come closer?' he asked her, tilting his head.

When she nodded, he sat next to her on the bed.

'I was 12 years old, when my family abandoned me because I was a Grand Alpha. But my hyungs took care of me... Taehyung and his brother were raised in an orphanage till he was 13. They tortured him because he was a Grand Alpha. But he was adopted by lovely people in the end...' he said slowly. 'Mirae... being a Grand Alpha is not a curse... It's actually a blessing when you have people that believe in you...'

'I don't have anyone anymore...' she said, looking at her fingers.

Taehyung who was doing faces, murmuring to Jo Han in the process silly words, said simply:

'You have Hanie...'

'He needs someone who will raise him to be a good person...' she sniffed. 'My mom would want it...'

Jungkook was looking at her, feeling the pulling inside. He used his mindlink.

Jungkook: Taehyung...

Taehyung: I know.

Jungkook: They are...

Taehyung:...ours.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other. Jungkook gulped and slid to his knees in front of the girl, so she had to look at him.

'You are right... He deserves to have a good childhood and good life...'

'You seem like nice people...' she said hesitantly, tearing up.

'We really are... and our family is too...'

Mirae looked at Taehyung pretending to bite Jo Han's little fingers. Her brother was babbling happily in his arms.

'W-will you t-take him?'

'No...' Jungkook shook his head, smiling. 'We will take both of you...'

'M-me too?' she looked at him shocked.

'Tell me... do you want to live in Palace?'

'What would I do there? I'm not good at cleaning...'

'Well I bet Jin-hyung will take care of it... but mainly you will watch movies, plan shenanigans with the rest of the children, go to school of course and if you want...' Jungkook looked at Taehyung fast to get the confirmation he needed.

'... be our daughter...' Taehyung looked at her and smiled.

'B-but... my parents just died...' she whispered.

'We will give you all the time you need...' Jungkook assured her, and brushed a strand of hair from her cheek.

'B-but I am Grand Alpha...'

'Just as we are...'

'I can't control my power... It's slipping through my fingers... It's overwhelming...' tears rolled down her cheek. 'What if I will hurt someone...'

'We will teach you how to control it... We will teach you how to use it to protect...' Jungkook stretched his hands with his palms upwards as he did so many times to calm Jungwon when he was little. 'Mirae... You don't need to trust me now. But I swear, you will never be separated from Jo Han. You will never be judged because of your rank. We will protect you. We will take care of you... We will train you if you want... We will love you.'

Mirae, charmed by his words, slowly put her hands on his palms.

'I will go with you...' she whispered.

Jungkook squeezed her fingers lightly.

'Thank you... It makes me very happy...' he said, with a tightened throat.

'Do you want us to help you pack your things?' Taehyung asked softly. Jo Han fell asleep in his arms tired from playing.

She nodded. She was confused, a bit dizzy. She didn't know what to do or say. She just... wanted to trust and feel safe. And these two people that were looking at each other as if they were falling in love with each other for a countless time, made her feel safe.

Taehyung laid the baby in the cot and they started to check the children's things that they wanted to pack.

'By the way, Mirae... what's your power?' Jungkook asked, putting baby clothes in the bag he found in the closet.

Mirae gulped and snapped her fingers, which instantly were covered in fire.

'Oh, sweetie...' Taehyung smirked. 'Yoongi hyung will go crazy for you...'

After two weeks they spent at Taehyung's parents house, Jungkook and Taehyung finally got all the documents they needed. Daehyun did everything he could, to speed up the adoption process, so they could take the children to Seoul.

They asked Mirae if she wanted to change her family name and she agreed, because she wanted to share the same name as her brother.

Now she was nervously sitting in the plane, looking through the window. Jungkook patted her knee, smiling, and pointed at sleeping Taehyung.

'Stay with him, ok? Take care of my husband for me... he doesn't like flying. I will take care of Hanie...'

She nodded, nervously shaking her legs.

'Jungkook?' she asked.

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't want to force her to call them 'dads' yet, so they asked her to call them by their names.

'Yes, honey?'

'What if they don't like me? Or be mad at you?'

'Crazy girl...' Jungkook laughed. 'Hobi-hyung and Jiminie have been screaming at us for a week already to bring you faster... You will need to protect yourself with a broom to chase them away...'

She laughed and looked shyly through the window. Jungkook looked at her for a moment gently before happily taking Han from the baby seat into his arms.

After they arrived at Seoul Airport, Jungkook secured his little boy in the car, while Taehyung grabbed Mirae under her armpits, lifting her in the air.

'Repetition of Safety Rules! Start!'

'Don't promise Uncle Hobi that he can take me shopping.' Recited Mirae obediently.

'Good. Next.'

'Don't let Uncle Jin force me to eat more than I can.'

Jungkook nodded in approval instantly.

'Very well...'

'Call for help when Uncle Namjoon will start using too many words I don't understand. Like 'Cognitivism'.'

'Even I don't know what it is so scream as loud as you can...' Taehyung instructed her.

'Let Uncle Jimin be clingy so he won't get angry...'

'Yeah. Angry Mochi mode is dangerous...'

'And lastly...umm...' the girl hesitated. 'Kick Yoongi hyung and run if he wants me to set him on fire?'

'Smart girl!' Taehyung praised her. 'Get in the car.' 

Taehyung parked in front of the main entrance and took Han out of the baby seat. Jungkook opened the doors and Mirae jumped out from the car nervously looking at the Royal Palace.

'Come...' Taehyung smiled, walking to the doors.

Jungkook was standing next to Mirae. He could sense she was nervous. He made a step forward and she instantly grabbed his hand. She looked at her. It was the first time she actually made a skin contact by herself.

He squeezed her hand assuringly.

'Don't worry... They are nice people.' he pulled her after Taehyung.

When Taehyung opened the door, he instantly heard Jin-hyung nagging everyone:

'Don't shout! Don't shout! You will scare the baby!'

'As I can see... you are the only one shouting here, hyung...' Taehyung chuckled.

Jin rolled his eyes and walked to him, to look at the baby in a blanket. Jimin pushed him aside:

'Move from my nephew... It's my turn.'

'I'am the King and it's definitely my turn...' Hobi said, coming closer.

Yoongi and Namjoon shook their heads. After so many years they got used to the Jinminseok hopeless behaviour. Yoongi holding two year old Minho in his arms, walked to Jungkook and crouched down in front of Jungkook and Mirae.

'Hi... little Grand Alpha Fire Controller...' he smirked at her. 'I remember Jungkook when he was your age...' he lifted his eyes at Jungkook. 'He was a pain in the ass...'

'Jezze! Hyung! Don't curse next to children!' Jungkook frowned.

Mirae giggled. And Yoongi winked at her.

'I'm Yoongi... and this is Minho...' he said and the shy boy holding a soft toy, was looking at Mirae curiously. He stretched his hand to grab her braid.

'Hi, Minho...' She smiled at the toddler.

'Give the girl space for god's sake!' Rose got down the stairs holding almost 7-year old Allana's hand.

'It's the Queen...' Mirae whispered in amazement.

'It's aunt Rose for you...' Rose smiled at her and Mirae's eyes travelled to the girl next to her.

Allana had long blond hair like her mother, but her smile was as wide as sunshine, they could see in the King's smile.

Mirae moved anxiously looking at Allana. She didn't know why, but she really wanted to go to the younger girl. She started to shiver and Jungkook looked concerned at her. Taehyung instantly noticed something was wrong with them and made a few steps closer.

'Mirae? What's wrong, honey?' he asked.

'Who is she?' she whispered, looking with wide eyes at Allana.

Namjoon's eyes wandered between the two girls until a sudden understanding appeared on his face.

'Well, I think... your future queen...' he stretched her hand to her. 'You want to come closer?'

Mirae nodded. She was a bit scared of him, but she really wanted to go to the other girl, so she took his hand.

Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook looked after them.

'Daaamn...' Yoongi whistled, and nudged Hobi with his elbow. 'Your daughter got her first Grand Alpha earlier than you!'

On Mirae's wrist indeed a tattoo started to form, but it faded a moment later. Till she will vow to her Princess the tattoo will stay hidden.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other. It seemed that Mirae would come to them sooner or later... But how many scars would she end up with if they wouldn't find her now?

Lisa, Jennie, Rose, Jisoo and Allana surrounded Mirae, praising her clothes and hair. Lisa took her hand.

'We decorated your room... Do you want to see it?' she asked, smiling widely.

Mirae nodded, and looked anxiously at Jungkook who assured her with a smile. So she will  know, it's enough for her to call and they will be next to her again.

She walked with the girls of the Royal Palace upstairs.

Jungkook looked at pouting Taehyung.

'What?' he asked.

'I wanted to decorate her room...' he mumbled.

'Me too...' Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest.

'And me...' Jimin frowned.

Jungkook giggled and turned his eyes to the noise in the corridor. 15-year-old Jungwon, holding a laughing Seojoon on his shoulders, ran into the living room.

'Uncle!!!' Seojoon stretched his hands to Jungkook.

'How is my baby bro?' Jungkook took Namjin's son from Jungwon's shoulders.

'Very well, uncle Kookie...' the five year old said with perfect pronunciation.

'Very well indeed...' Jin and Namjoon said unisono, nodding their heads in approval. One proud of their son's perfect vocabulary, second of his good manners.

Jungwon looked around.

'Where is the new girl?'

'With the rest of the ladies upstairs... Why are you asking?' Taehyung asked coldly, squinting his eyes.

'Tae!' Jungkook hit his arm.

'What? I'm just wondering why he is interested in Mirae...'

'Because she is currently the closest person my age here...' Jungwon blinked as if it was really obvious. 'Ewww... What are you thinking, hyung?!' he whined.

'Have you just 'Ewwed' at my daughter, little Prince?' he asked warningly.

'No, I 'ewwed' at my new sister so it's perfectly fine...' Jungwon grinned.

'You are spending too much time listening to Daehyun's lawyer talk... You got a smart mouth, my dear...' Hoseok shook his head.

Jimin took Han from Taehyung's arms and cuddling him, looked at Yoongi with puppy eyes.

'No.' Yoongi said instantly.

'But...'

'No.' he repeated and walked away with Minho.

Jimin followed them complaining to Han with a sweet voice that Yoongi just needed to spend some more time with a cutie like him, so he will get a little cousin soon. 

Jin embraced Taehyung and Jungkook with his arms, and Namjoon took Seojoon from Jungkook.

'Nervous?' Jin asked them.

'Scared to death...' Teahyung replied.

'She reminds me of you...' Namjoon smiled a bit at Jungkook.

'Yeah. Just as terrified and playing cool as I was...' Jungkook sighed.

'Will you train her?'

'She is a Royal Wolf... so I think we should...' Jungkook looked at Taehyung. 'But first we need to teach her how to trust and how to control her power.'

'Ok, dads, go unpack and I will prepare lunch.' Jin patted their backs.

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled at each other. It was the first time, someone called them 'dads'.

Jungkook and Taehyung knocked on the room, which was the old bedroom of Taehyung. They peeked inside. Indeed the ladies of the Palace decorated the room beautifully. It was girly but not too much. Jungkook could sense Lisa's hand, which was stopping Jennie from making it too fairy-like. Jisoo who wanted to make it comfortable and Rose, who gave it a hint of elegance.

Mirae was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at everything around as if she was dreaming. She was already wearing pyjamas and a warm hoodie. She was a bit pale and her eyes were closing from tiredness. She was practically annexed by Allana and Seojoon for the whole day and Jungwon was watching over the youngsters so they wouldn't make her overwhelmed. Yeontan was sitting next to her, in heaven, because she was constantly stroking his head.

'My own dog betrayed me!' Taehyung shook his head.

'He would betray you even for me...' Jungkook giggled. 'And Jimin... And Hobi...'

Taehyung glared at him, but then turned and smiled widely at Mirae.

'Ready to sleep?'

She nodded and laid down on the bed, Yeontan instantly hid under her duvet, cuddling to her side.

Taehyung sat on the edge of the bed, and Jungkook stood next to him, just to be instantly embraced by his arm on the waist and brought closer.

'Han is sleeping in our room, so you don't need to worry...' Jungkook informed her gently. 'You can leave the light on... If you won't be able to sleep, call us. We will figure something out.'

'Like what?' she asked curiously.

'What do we usually do when we can't sleep?' Taehyung looked at Jungkook with whipped eyes.

'Umm... cooking in the middle of the night? Playing games? Watching movies? Stargazing on the rooftop? Walking Yeontan...'

'Yeah, something like that...' Taehyung nodded.

'Or we can simply sing you a song...' Jungkook hand travelled to Taehyung's hair.

'You can sing?' she smiled. 'Can you do it now?'

Jungkook leaned to Taehyung and whispered something to him, Taehyung started to sing, Jungkook's favourite song:

'On my pillow... Can't get me tired... Sharing my fragile truth... That I still hope the door is open...'

After a moment of just staring at his amazing husband Jungkook harmonised with him quietly. Their voices and the way they were totally devoted to each other, even looking at her with soft expressions, made Mirae calm and her eyelids slowly fell down, taking her to the dreamland.

When she fell asleep Jungkook and Taehyung closed the door to her bedroom, leaving Yeontan as a fearless protector. 

Standing in the corridor they looked at each other. Until they came back home, they didn't really let all the emotions come through.

They hugged each other desperately.

'We will manage, right?' Jungkook asked, hiding his nose in Taehyung's neck.

'We will be fucking best dads in the world...'

'Are you happy?'

'There wasn't a day I wasn't happy since you told me you love me for the first time.'

'I do love you, Taehyung... More than anything...'

'I love you more, Koo...'

31st of July - Lunasa - ❤️ The Festival of Love❤️ - Two years later

Mirae walked to the kitchen just before midnight holding her now two year old brother, who was dressed in teddy bear onesie, just to see Taehyung backhugging Jungkook. Their wrists were tightly tied by the red ribbon from the early morning.

'Uncle Kai is right... you are the clingiest couple that ever walked on this earth...' she said sassily, covering Han's eyes, when Taehyung leaned to peck Jungkook's lips.

'Yes, we are...' Taehyung answered proudly.

'Appa? Will you and dad repeat the vow this year too?'

'Of course.'

'Why?'

'So people will get jealous...' Jungkook smiled widely, and combed her hair.

'Well... I don't mind when you kiss...' she informed them kindly.

'So why are you covering Han's eyes?' Jungkook smirked, taking the boy from her.

'Because he is a baby, dad!'

'Showing affection is not something wrong, honey...' Taehyung said gently.

'I know that...'

'The more he will see, the more he will be ready to show it to others one day.'

Their daughter nodded but suddenly she  froze and tilted her head as if she was listening.

'I need to go. Allana is looking for me...'

'Remember! Don't let Seojoon or her near the fireworks!' Taehyung exclaimed after her.

'Okay, appa!!'

Jungkook was leaving little kisses on Han's face, making him giggle.

'Aren't you the prettiest boy around...' he purred.

'That's what I asked you last night...' Taehyung smirked and Jungkook glared at him.

Taehyung embraced both his son and his husband in a tight hug.

'We should get going...'

Jungkook put Han on the floor and held his hand, helping him to slowly walk. His other hand was placed in Taehyung's tight grip.

They were walking slowly through the illuminated garden, greeting people around them. When they reached the circle of torches, Jin and Namjoon came to take Han from them.

'Who is this cute baby bear?' Jin cooed.

Han instantly stretched his hands to him.

'Uncle! Cookie!'

Jungkook squinted his eyes.

'You were brushing me off for giving biscuits to Seojoon, and now what are you doing to my son?'

'I'm your hyung. I can do whatever I want...' Jin replied haughtily, fetching a cookie from his pocket. He tore the packing with his teeth and gave the sweets to Han. 'Here you go, Hanie...'

Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung saw Mirae with the younger kids on the other side of the circle, instructing them not to get too close to the torches. Yoongi appeared behind her and embraced her with his arm, the ribbon on his wrist pulled Jimin, who was holding Minho closer.

'Ok... go, be the love-drunk puppies as always...' Namjoon smiled, pushing Jungkook and Taehyung inside the circle.

The same priestess that was here nine years ago, used to the specific couple, tied their hands in an infinity symbol.

And traditionally Jungkook smiled widely and said:

'It's my time to start...'

And Taehyung answered with a lovely smile and soft words.:

'Well, I will have to wait till next year then... my beloved husband...' 

(🎶Music tip: Euphoria by BTS Jungkook🎶)

—----------------------------—----------------------------—----------------------------—----------------------------

Whaaaa!!!! Crying so much! Smiling so much!🤧😭🥰

After finishing this I suddenly have a need to write a Mirae One Shot to show what a badass fighter Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi made her... And how she grew up and loved her fathers.🤦😫

I wanted to publish this on Valentine's. Then on Hobi's birthday. But I'm in the middle between these two celebrations so...

Happy Valentine's Darlings!💘💘

And to our King, Jung Hoseok - stay safe and healthy and be our sunshine forever!!🥳🥳👑🌞

And too my lovely readers... I won't say goodbye yet... wait for Yeonbin spin off... 😁

BlairWitch💜

Full rankings:

Rankings:#1 - taekook (8-10th June 22)#1 - toptae (6th Mar 22)#1 - alphatae (6th Mar 22 / 5th of Oct 22)#1 - alphataehyung (4th of June 22 / 3rd of January 23)#1 - powerbottomkook (9th of March 23)#1 - namjin (6th Mar 22)#1 - Yoonmin (11th Mar 22)#1 - alphayoongi (18th Nov 21)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.5K 16
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this book๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...
209K 9.2K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
97.4K 5.5K 11
Jungkook has dedicated his immortal life as a fairy to protect the Kingdom Seven. He was first shown love and compassion by the queen Mina who had ma...
187K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...