just a Sun/Moondrop smut fic...

By crinkly_corndog

I'm so so sorry 😭😭 there's just smthn about them, so I decided to get my 'feelings' out,,,, cover credit go... More

Tied up
Lights out.

My, how the turntables,,,

13.9K 257 796
By crinkly_corndog

Writer's note: so y'know the hook they have on their back..? Yea. 😏

Anyway, jesus googling what a Boysenberry is CHRIST I didn't expect this series to blow up like it did??? So I've decided that I'm gonna start taking fnaf smut requests from you guys! Just name the animatronic, and just as long as it's not weird (Puppet/Lefty, CB, etc.) Your wish is my command✨

(The Eclipse design I put as the picture is the one I'm using. Credit goes to Walrushi on Twitter.

______________________________________

It was just about dusk, and you were on lockdown duty again. The lights in the daycare had apparently broken, or so you'd heard, and the only light coming in was that of the fading light through the windows, just enough to see, but the room was tinted a light purple and you still had to adjust your eyes from the rest of the pizzaplex having light when you came in the room.

"Sunny..?"

You called out, as you couldn't see the attendant anywhere... actually, was it light enough for him?

".....Moony??"

Still no answer... to be honest, you weren't sure who would be out right now, as it wasn't really light, but not exactly all that dark either.... just dim. Actually, you never considered what might happen when it's dim...

You heard the sound of something zipping across a line from above your head.

You knew that sound, it came from the bars on the ceiling that the attendants would tie themselves to so that they could 'fly' or sometimes even 'swim in the air.' .

You whipped around towards where the sound went. "Hello? Sun or Moon..?"

"....not quite~"

A voice you didn't recognize rung through the room, before the sound of the zipline happened again, followed by a soft *thud.*

He landed in front of you, bowing in a showmansy way as he did so. He looked like the attendants, but his spikes were more pronounced and sharp than Sun's, and the outfit he wore was more theatrical in nature than theirs. The left side of his face was a glittering pitch black, and two extra arms sprouted from his waist, giving him an almost spider-like appearance.

"...who are you???"

He'd started tugging the rope on his back from the ceiling, bending himself back an unnatural amount to look at you as he spoke.

"I'm what happens when the lights in the room are at a middle ground..."

The rope came loose, thumping to the ground as he turned around to see you more properly.

"..but you can call me Eclipse~"

Eclipse jumped forward, the bells on his ankles and wrists making a slight chime, before grabbing your hand and holding it up, slightly rubbing his fingers on your palm.

"I've heard about you from the other two! You've charmed them both quite a lot you know."

You felt your face heat up, darting your eyes around the room nervously. "Ohh, really..? I mean, I shouldn't be surprised. We kind of have a.... thing now." You scratched the back of your neck. Yea, technically it was a relationship, given that you checked in every night, flirted often, had 'done it' with both of them more than once.... hell, even the kids in the daycare noticed whenever you'd help with crafts or role-call, asking if you "like-liked" each other or making crayon drawings with the two of you holding hands or with a heart in between your heads.

But nobody told you there were three???

"Haah... such a shame I can't come out often, with electronic lighting and all... I've wanted to meet you myself for some time, galaxy~"

Eclipse grabbed both sides of your face, getting closer and tilting his head, seeming to examine you.

"Oh fizz Sun, you were right! Stunning as a blue sky..." Eclipse murmured under his breath, looking back as if talking to someone. He looked at you with a starstruck expression, seeming to be both fascinated and enamored.

You began to burn up again. "R-Really..? Thank you...." your voice cracked as you spoke.

Eclipse grabbed both of your hands with his first two arms, and your waist with his other pair, pulling you closer. "Of corse~!! All of us agree that you're definitely the most beautiful of the humans."

Eclipse picked you up and held you above him, his spikes spinning a little as he continued to examine you. "You're juuuust like they described, galaxy! Kind eyes, soft skin, red face when flustered..." Eclipse paced around as he spoke.

He put you down, restoring the giant height difference as he towered over you, yellow eyes showing down. "Now what's left to confirm is that one thing that Moon said..."

Eclipse got on his hands and knees, slowly crawling towards you before holding your chin up with his index finger.

"Your voice~"

It took a while to register what he meant, before it suddenly came to you, causing you to reach the capacity of your blushing limit, feeling like your entire head and body were burning. "Oh, that...." you didn't really know how to respond to that, so you simply lifted your head up a bit to give him a kiss, letting him know you were on board for this 'conformation'

As soon as you pulled away, Eclipse lifted an arm up, grabbing your wrists to bind them, before using his other, free arms to both reach under your shirt and begin palming at your most sensitive spot through your jeans.

Your breath hitched as he started, turning into quiet whimpers as he went on. Eclipse watched with great intent as you squirmed and gasped below him, taking in every expression and sound...

After a bit, he began to remove your pants, exposing your sex, which looked so worked up already...

"My, you're a sensitive one, aren't you galaxy~?" Eclipse ghosted his hand over you, putting two of his fingers in your mouth.

You only huffed in response, lifting your hips up to meet contact with his hand.

He somewhat obliged, beginning to properly touch you, but he was doing it at an extremely slow pace. The smug look on his face said he was doing it on purpose.

You groaned in protest, looking up at him with an angry face, as you moved your hips to try and get more friction.

"Oh! You don't like slow..?" Eclipse tapped his chin while putting on a fake quizzical expression, which just made you think that he was definitely planning something.

Suddenly, he began rubbing at a very fast pace. "So you like fast then~~?"

You flinched violently at the sudden change of pace, your legs spreading wider instinctually and your moans becoming louder as you felt a knot already building in your stomach.

Just as you were getting close, Eclipse removed his hand. Opting to stroke your thighs instead.

"Not yet, not yet! That would be too easy!" He used his one free arm to pull at his own pants. "although, let me just say, Moon was right! The sounds you make are incredible~~"

Eclipse removed his other hand from your wrists, leaving red marks on your skin from the tight, metal grip. He pointed at his hatch, as if asking you to open it for him.

What was inside was what looked like a vagina made of light yellow silicone, with a black tentacle made of the same material coming out of the top.

Oh, he has both..? Noted....

Eclipse pressed his tentacle onto you, holding your legs up as he rubbed into you, building that knot up again.

He was making noise too now. He tried to make comments a few times, but it always came out as a sort of glitched out mumble.

Suddenly, you turned around, laying on your stomach as you lifted your hips up. It was an embarrassing position to be in, but you knew what you wanted.

Eclipse took the hint, putting two of his hands on your sides and the other two on the floor in front of you as he pushed himself into you, letting out a drawn out moan as he did.

Actually, he was being quite a bit more verbal than you, whimpering and groaning as he bucked into you.

You felt something fall on your back. You were confused as to what it was and felt around for what it was, when your hand met it.

....oh yea, he hadn't taken the rope off.

You shirked and chuckled a little as you slyly picked the rope up in your hand, before giving it a rough yank, causing Eclipse to jerk forward, making a sound of surprise as he did.

"Oh yea, I didn't untie that, did I..? Hehe...." Eclipse had a thick layer of static covering his voice as he spoke.

"Well..." you smugly remarked, before pulling on the rope again, a little harder this time. "Guess I'm in control now~" you began to give it rhythmic tugs, filling the room with lewd noise.

Eclipse was going crazy, holding his head with two of his arms and gripping onto the fabric of his waistcoat with another, the last one left to hold him steady as he begged and cried, Sun or Moon's voices occasionally breaking out amidst the other sounds of pleasure.

Eventually, you opted to let the rope go, momentarily removing the appendage from yourself and knocking Eclipse over onto his back. You'd decided to finish him off yourself~

You put your head on his chest, slamming yourself rapidly onto him as he pleaded and wailed, occasionally mumbling incoherent sentences through a voice filled with cutting out and glitches.

Eclipse finished first, practically screaming as he released some kind of slightly buzzing liquid into you. You came shortly after, gently bouncing so that you could both ride out your highs.

You could hear Eclipse's coolers going off from overheating, and if he ever tried to speak, it would only come out as a glitchy mess.

"Haah... how was that~?" You panted out, lifting yourself off of him.

"A-A ma zi n g, th a-an k yo uuuuu..." Eclipse was recovering as well, his ability to talk slowly returning to him.

You just layed there together for a while, before he noticed the fluids he'd left on the ground, jumping up and scurrying off.

"Messy, messy!! Clean, clean...." Eclipse came back with a paper towel and aggressively plopped it onto the floor where the stain was.

You couldn't help but chuckle. It was so funnily cute how much all three of the attendants hated mess, which was kind of an inconvenience, given what their job was.

After you got completely cleaned up, you headed for the door, waving to Eclipse as you left.

"Hmm... guess I'll need a third paper flower~" You thought out loud, taking the blue and yellow ones out of your pocket and looking at them.

BONUS

______________________________________
The camera guy sat at his desk, texting his coworker with his Fazwatch.

-Here we go again... 😒

-AGAIN??? is it the same person?

-yup. That same mf can officially own the title of having fucked every coded version of our Daycare Attendant animatronic 😭😭

-that's... a title to have lmao- but hey, I'm not one to judge! Some of this company's characters are kinda.. yk 😳

-ayo dude what????? 😨

-what??? 😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 2.6K 33
Reader finds a wounded Michael. Gender neutral reader.
1.8K 77 8
"You are a fool to fight me! You are nothing, weak, pathetic! You are a mere stick to my great forest." "Wow, talk about overcompensation. If you're...
57K 652 12
*Short Story* In the middle of a cold winter, a sweet man offers to buy you breakfast. When you finally accept, you exchange numbers and start to dat...
159K 4.8K 200
This is for comedic purposes only. None of these quotes belong to me None of the characters belong to me. Ships are going to include - - GhostMyers (...