DEJA VU ɞ | HAESOO MODERN DAY...

By _youngro

Story where Youngro, an exchange student from Sydney meets the boy she keeps on dreaming about in her new sch... More

CHARACTERS ɞ
2

1

216 12 2
By _youngro

061123

final day of  summer vacation. im also gonna be changing schools again, but this time its the last time im going to switch schools. i dont know how i did it but i somehow managed to pursue my step mom.

i'm kinda shocked, she has never agreed to anything i want but she did now which made me really confused, maybe people do change...

im really looking forward into making new friends, ive had ones but i really want to find new ones.

also, im looking forward into seeing that boy...

he's been living on my head for months now, i don't know why but i do feel like he's real.

well, we will find out tomorrow :)

_____

Yes, i've been having the same dream every night, it's about this one particular boy.

One time, i even dreamt about him and me in a really old attic, i saw him dead on the ground. It actually felt real, i even felt a sudden pain in my heart when i woke up.

I would always see his face in my dream but i always end up forgetting it.

"Phone rings"

"Chaeyoung? I wonder what she's up to"

"Hello Youngro - Unnie, i miss you already? When are you coming back to sydney?"

"Sorry chaeng, i think were going to settle in korea, and school's starting tomorrow, i dont really think were going back in there soon"

"Aw too bad, well i guess we'll just have to adjust and go there too. Look!"

"OHMY, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?"

"Call ends"

I looked outside the window to make sure and...

"Unnie! Were here!"

I quickly rushed outside the house to hug them.

They're the friends i mentioned earlier, Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jennie.

Y: "UGH WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?"

C: "Well it wouldnt be a surprise right? And why didnt you notice our background lol"

Y: "Are you staying here?"

J: "Well if your step mom agrees?"

Y: "Of course she will, if she doesn't im gonna talk back" i chuckled

I haven't seen them for almost a year now so i hugged them tightly, they are the only ones who actually cared about me, it almost seemed like they were my actual family.

My dad would be constantly in his office or will be always on a business trip, as for my step mom, were not getting along, and probably never will, i will never forget how badly she treated me and my brother after my mom passed away, i dont understand why my dad even keeps her here.

She's obviously after his money, but what can i do? I'm only the child from his ex wife, he will never prioritize me or my brother.

Ugh whatever.

_____

Well i think i should start with introducing three of my best friends.

First one is Jennie, she's a really tough girl.

She once got into trouble because of me, There's this one girl from high school. Gye Bun Ok. The thing is Bun Ok was my bestfriend before, but i heard she had some issues with her family. We're best of friends so we helped each other always, but one time i noticed that she's been constantly asking for money and some other things. I told my friends what happened, after that day, Bun Ok asked me to give her something, i said no.

What can i do? I actually don't have it

She got mad and threw a fit, she almost even hit me!, lucky for me, jen was there, she grabbed her wrist and twisted it

"You gold digger" she said

"What?"

"I SAID YOU'RE A GOLD DIGGER"

And yea, they got into a fight. Bun Ok's arm got twisted, and yea jen did that.

They were brought in to the principal's office and Jennie's parents payed a huge amount of money for all the damages.

My Step Mom got mad of course, well i dont really care if she does now.

Second is Lisa, she's a cat person.

She's really generous and is a really bubbly person, she'd always think positive even in bad times.

3rd one is Chaeyoung

We ones had a vocal class when i was 12 and she was really good but kids would always say her voice is really different and weird, well that's why we become friends. We were both weird to the other kids.

Oh well, i think that's pretty much it for now, thats why im hoping to find new ones now.

No ones gonna replace them but the more the merrier, right?

_____

"Alarm rings"

It's now time for college. I can't believe im old, anyway gotta get ready

L: "Heyy unnie! Breakfast's ready! Oh and, mother gothel's not here, she told jennie she was going with your dad on a business trip"

Y: "mother gothel? What a nickname, pretty sure mother gothel took better care of rapunzel than what she did to me"

L: "come on, she's not here for two weeks so you have freedom now. only for two weeks though"

Y: "agh whatever, anyway let's go were all going to be late"

We all finished breakfast and went out now.

_____

Y: "Huh? Who are they?"

I said as we walk past by a group of students, they all look familiar, specially that one boy my eyes got locked into

J: "probably just some random group of fuckboys unnie, don't mind them"

"Woah woah look at that chick!"

One of them said.

"Excuse me?" Jennie said looking all offended

"If you don't mind miss, could you give me your number? I'd like to hookup with you sometime"

Oh no, i knew this would happen someday. Well i know jennie could handle this but not in a very nice way. I have to fix this myself

"Hey hey hey, with that face of yours, you're not getting no ones number" she said

"HAH! How bold of you to assume i was actually serious about you? Look at yourself, you're not all that miss" he replied

"YOU KNOW WHAT, LET'S FIX THIS ARGUMENT IN ANOTHER WAY, HOW 'BOUT I GO FUCK UP YOUR FACE AND-"

"OH NO NO JEN, you said it already, theyre just group of fuckboys and we shouldn't mind them, got it?" I said as i try to make her walk forward.

"Fuckboy? What are you trying to say?"

"I said you guys are fuckboys? Are you fucking deaf?"

I held jennie's hand and made them walk forward. I didn't know that he wasn't done with me.

"Fuckboy? Hah! Here's the fuckboy you're asking for!"

He grabbed something from his bag and as i looked back it hit my face

"OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU OKAY UNNIE?" Jennie asked as she helps me stand up

That's it, im not really this kind of person but if someone ever does that to me or my friends i will never let it go

"YOU KNOW WHAT, OF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME YOU SHOULDN-"

"Woah woah woah, miss! I'm really sorry for what my friend did, that wasnt really nice of him" His friend said as he covers for him

He looks really familiar...

"Sorry? You and your friends are the problem! We weren't doing anything and you had the audacity to catcall my friend" i said.

"I already said sorry in behalf of my friend, can you just let it go? That's the problem with you girls, you make everything a big deal!"

"Do you have a problem with girls?"

"Yes! A lot actually! You guys are the worst, girls are overreacting!"

"You're acting as if you haven't gotten a girlfriend, i bet you havent got one"

This is the part where i shouldve stopped, i didn't know what i was doing and i did it because of my emotions okay?

"Y-you, why do you care if i haven't gotten a girlfriend?! Girls are easy, i can get whoever i want! But just so you know, girls are stupid"

I leaned forward really close to his face

L: "OH MY GOSH, LOOK CHAENG, SHE'S GONNA DO IT"

"w-what are you doing?" He asked

"Changing your mind"

And then...

Yep, i kissed him.

MY FIRST EVER KISS.

WASTED.

I GOT INTO MY SENSES AND I OPENED MY EYES TO SEE HIM;

"Blushing? You're actually blushing right now?!" I asked

"What? No i'm not you creep"

Jennie pulled me away and continued to walk with me all the way to class.

IT THEN HIT ME

I KISSED A STRANGER

J: "OH MY GOD UNNIE YOU REALLY DID THAT FOR ME?"

Y: "OH NO, I WASNT ACTUALLY GOING TO DO THAT, THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING UGH"

C: "not gonna lie that was pretty impressive, you even made him blush! He will never forget that im telling you"

L: "are you okay Unnie? I think the throw that stupid boy did was pretty hard"

C: "OH MY GOD, YOUR HEAD'S BLEEDING"

Y: "WAIT WHAT? UGH. FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE AND IM GETTING REALLY UNLUCKY"

we went into the infirmary and there i met my new friends. our new friends.

Hye Ryeong, Seol Hui and Jeong min, they were really good.

They also explained everything to our professor the reason why im absent in my first class.

That was really annoying.

Well, at least i got friends right?

I slept and...

"OH MY GOD, THAT'S WHY HE WAS SO FAMILIAR"

_____

Hello guys! This is my first ever AU! Dont forget to vote and follow for updates! Tysm!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
581K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
878K 53.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...