The Female Partner Gets Rich...

By jeffelyncosme

Note: This novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. https://www.69shu.com/txt/37814.htm Author: Dream of... More

1-10
10-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-425
426-437
438-450
461-466
467-469
Fanwai 1
Fanwai Wedding 1
Fanwai 3 Wedding
Fanwai 4
Fanwai 5
Fanwai 6
Fanwai 7

451-460

1K 19 1
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 451 What do you want, boy? (two in one)

  Ye Xiuqing turned around and saw Xie Yunzhou who stopped not far from her, breathing violently.

  Seeing Xie Yunzhou, Ye Xiuqing's expression froze for a moment. She never imagined why Xie Yunzhou would appear here at this time.

  Don't tell her that Xie Yunzhou is here to chase after her. Now idol dramas don't act like this anymore. It's too old-fashioned!

  Because of some nervousness, Ye Xiuqing couldn't even concentrate at this time. The thoughts in her mind appeared one after another, and after nearly a minute, she completely calmed down. Being able to face Xie Yunzhou, smile very naturally and greet him.

  "Doctor Xie is also here to wait for the bus?"

  Not only did Ye Xiuqing need time to calm down, but he was very anxious when he heard that Ye Xiuqing had been discharged from the hospital. Xie Yunzhou, who ran all the way, was also very excited at this time.

  Ye Xiuqing guessed right, he did have a very good impression of Ye Xiuqing.

  However, this favorable impression is not what Ye Xiuqing thought before, but Xie Yunzhou had met Ye Xiuqing more than once before this time.

  When he saw Ye Xiuqing for the first time, he had not returned to China. Xie Yunzhou, who is about to graduate, actually has some confusion in his heart.

  At that time, the foreign tutor gave him very favorable conditions, hoping that he could stay abroad. Although he refused at the time, there was still some hesitation in his heart.

  The conditions in his house are not bad, so Xie Yunzhou is not particularly interested in the favorable conditions promised by his mentor to him. What really hesitant is that if he can stay abroad, he will have the opportunity to learn more and more advanced knowledge, and even join some laboratories that interest him very much.

  This is indeed a particularly big temptation for a person who has a very high pursuit of medicine.

  But at the same time, the education he received since childhood made him hope to return to the motherland. I hope that I can use what I have learned to help the motherland develop in medicine.

  That time, when Xie Yunzhou was hesitating, something happened at home, and he temporarily returned to China to run errands.

  After finishing the work, I took a taxi to the airport and was about to return to the beautiful country. In the car, she saw Ye Xiuqing rescue an old man who was about to be hit by the car. She was obviously so thin and frail, but she was a little bit reckless when she rescued someone.

  At that moment, Ye Xiuqing touched him very much, making him feel that a little girl can help her compatriots and the elderly regardless of her life, how could he stay abroad for the so-called pursuit of progress.

  Although the country is still developing, it is precisely because of this that it is more necessary for him to come back and build. Even if he can only exert a small amount of power to make the development of the motherland faster for even that second, what he does is meaningful.

  As for more advanced knowledge, as long as he does not give up learning, where is it not the same?
  This is because Xie Yunzhou will start to go through the formalities for returning to the country immediately after returning to the beautiful country.

  The second time, before the operation on the grandmother of the round-faced nurse.

  Even before the surgery, Xie Yunzhou was very calm and looked confident. In fact, there was some anxiety in his heart.

  Although he had tried this operation when he was abroad, the success rate was also very good. However, the old lady is indeed very old, so the risk of this operation has naturally increased a lot.

  Coupled with some domestic medical facilities, there are some differences with foreign countries. In some conditions, there are indeed some differences with foreign countries. Therefore, Xie Yunzhou was also worried about whether the operation would be successful in the end.

  However, as a doctor, he has no way to let the patient go because he is afraid of taking the risk when he may save the patient's life.

  After being informed that it was the old lady who agreed to the operation, Xie Yunzhou was both happy for her and a little worried.

  The day before the operation, Xie Yunzhou was in a bad mood and went out to relax, and met Ye Xiuqing again.

  At that time, Ye Xiuqing was helping a little boy rescue a kitten that couldn't climb down from a tree.

  The kitten is really too small, and the tree is very tall. The two thought of a lot of ways to save the kitten.

  Seeing the efforts of the two people time and time again, and hearing Ye Xiuqing's words to persuade the little man, Xie Yunzhou only felt that the big stone that was suppressed in his heart had completely disappeared.

  It was Ye Xiuqing's words that gave him the courage to know that sometimes, even if the consequences might be unsatisfactory, he had to try his best. Maybe it is just a try, but for others, it is the hope of life.

  Seeing the smile on Ye Xiuqing's face holding the kitten, Xie Yunzhou only felt that his heartbeat became a little abnormal.

  It's a pity that a fence in the community blocked Xie Yunzhou's footsteps at that time, so he couldn't go over and talk to Ye Xiuqing. When he finally made up his mind and wanted to call Ye Xiuqing to meet her, Ye Xiuqing had already left.

  Xie Yunzhou, who had never been in contact with the opposite sex since childhood, could only watch her leave without having the courage to stop Ye Xiuqing.

  Later, the operation went very smoothly. While establishing Xie Yunzhou's position in the domestic medical industry, it also gave Xie Yunzhou a more authentic belief in the medical industry.

  From that day on, Xie Yunzhou would walk around the railing that day whenever he was not busy, hoping to meet Ye Xiuqing again.

  It's a pity that since that day, he never saw the person he wanted to see again.

  It is precisely because of this that Xie Yunzhou agreed to exchange and study here for another year when the director of this hospital kept him. In addition to really wanting to learn some knowledge from the doctors in the hospital, I still hope that I can stay there for a while and hope to meet Ye Xiuqing again.

  Xie Yunzhou was already a little disappointed after so long without results.

  He didn't expect the twists and turns, and when he was about to give up, he saw Ye Xiuqing who was unconscious in the hospital and was brought over.

  At the beginning, because he was concerned about Ye Xiuqing's condition, he didn't think too much. At the moment when he was sure that Ye Xiuqing's body had no major problems, Xie Yunzhou only felt that the speed of his blood flow had increased.

  At that time, there was only one thought in his heart, this time he would never miss the girl he likes because of his cowardice.

  It is precisely because of this that Xie Yunzhou, who didn't care about this area, took the initiative to apply to become Ye Xiuqing's attending doctor.

  Taking advantage of his position, he would come to see Ye Xiuqing in Ye Xiuqing's ward from time to time.

  Even though he seemed to be very stable, in fact only Xie Yunzhou knew it. Every time he sees Ye Xiuqing, how much self-control he needs to use to make himself speak normally and not blush in front of Ye Xiuqing.

  When he told Ye Xiuqing to keep her warm that night, he had some regrets just after he said it. After all, he knew that he had met Ye Xiuqing twice before, and he also knew that he was attracted to her.

  But in Ye Xiuqing's opinion, they had just met, and it was indeed inappropriate for a male doctor to say such things to her.

  Because of this incident, Xie Yunzhou, who had been sleeping very well, hardly fell asleep that night. I went to the floor where Ye Xiuqing's ward was located early this morning, wanting to see if she would have any bad impression of him because of her words.

  As soon as he came over, he heard the little nurse at the nurse station praising her to Ye Xiuqing.

  To be honest, Xie Yunzhou has been a child of someone else since he was a child. He has heard too many compliments from childhood to adulthood. Even when he was studying abroad, he was always the object of admiration and praise from teachers and classmates in a foreign country where Chinese discrimination still existed.

  In the past, when facing other people's praise, Xie Yunzhou would not take it to heart. He felt that he achieved results just because he worked hard enough. I also believe that there are many people who are more talented than him.

  Even if someone praised a lot, or if the praise was too exaggerated, he would interrupt the other party, saying that he still has a lot of shortcomings.

  But this time, Xie Yunzhou didn't make a sound, just stood there quietly. Just like a male peacock showing his beautiful tail feathers to the person he likes, he wants to let the other person know more about his advantages.

  During the rounds in the ward, Xie Yunzhou was completely embarrassed to talk to Ye Xiuqing, and even embarrassed to look at her expression.

  Originally, Xie Yunzhou thought that he had no surgery and no duty today. After getting off work, I asked Ye Xiuqing to go out for a walk, and told her what I felt.

  Unexpectedly, Ye Xiuqing went through the discharge procedures silently. If he hadn't happened to hear it, he would have no idea that Ye Xiuqing had already left the hospital.

  The moment he knew Ye Xiuqing had left, Xie Yunzhou only felt a little chill all over his body. He couldn't even imagine that if he let Ye Xiuqing leave this time, would he not be able to find her again?
  Thinking of this, Xie Yunzhou didn't even care that he was still at work, and after explaining to the assistant who had been following him, he rushed out.

  fortunately!

  Fortunately, Ye Xiuqing hasn't gotten on the bus yet!

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's question, Xie Yunzhou, whose breathing had calmed down, took a step forward and narrowed the distance between Ye Xiuqing and Ye Xiuqing.

  He stared at Ye Xiuqing closely and said to her.

  "I'm not here to wait for the bus, I'm here to find you!"

  Ye Xiuqing did not expect that Xie Yunzhou would say such a thing. It is undeniable that Ye Xiuqing was happy in his heart after a brief surprise.

  Soon, Ye Xiuqing suppressed her somewhat happy mood.

  "Did I leave something behind?"

  Ye Xiuqing bluntly wanted to change the subject and gave a lame excuse.

  "Yes!"

  Before Ye Xiuqing was surprised, Xie Yunzhou's next sentence followed.

  "Me! Comrade Ye Xiuqing, do you have a partner now? If so, treat it as if I didn't say it! If not, what do you think of me? Can you think about me?"

  Ye Xiuqing felt even more in her heart after hearing Xie Yunzhou's words. surprised. Although they didn't spend much time together, Ye Xiuqing could see that Xie Yunzhou was a very restrained person. I didn't expect that he would ask such a thing directly.

  Although Ye Xiuqing felt that the two of them were a little inappropriate, she did not casually perfunctory each other's sincerity.

  "Doctor Xie, I don't have a partner right now!"

  Ye Xiuqing continued before Xie Yunzhou was happy.

  "Thank you very much for the doctor's love for me, but I don't think the two of us are suitable."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Xie Yunzhou immediately became anxious.

  "Why isn't it suitable? You don't have a partner now, so why can't you consider me? I think my conditions are good in all aspects, and my character is also good. If you have any requirements, you can ask them. As long as I do, I will try my best to Do it. Or, or if you think there are any shortcomings in me that you don't like, you tell me, and I will try to correct them."

  It could be seen that Xie Yunzhou was indeed a little anxious at this time. His fair face turned red again at this time, and even his forehead was sweating a little.

  "Although we don't have much contact, I think Dr. Xie is very good and doesn't need to change anything for me. It's my problem that I disagree with, and it has nothing to do with Dr. Xie.

  Although I don't know what Dr. Xie thinks about me is good . , I have a good impression on you. However, we have known each other for a short time after all, and you don't know me well.

  I think even if Dr. Xie has some good feelings for me, it should not be too deep. The Shenzhen market is so big, we will meet in the future. There won't be many opportunities. I heard that Dr. Xie will return to the capital after that, so it's almost impossible to meet each other. I think after a while, Dr. Xie will forget me."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Xie Yunzhou couldn't care about anything else. Like pouring beans, he told her the two times he had seen Ye Xiuqing before.

  Ye Xiuqing never thought that she and Xie Yunzhou had such a relationship.

  Ye Xiuqing, who was not very identified originally, was not the one who refused, but at this time, she could clearly hear the voice of her own determination being shaken.

  No matter from which point of view, Xie Yunzhou is a very good boy. Since she likes him so much, why don't you try dating him first?
  Anyway, it doesn't mean that as long as they are in a relationship, they must get married. It would be a pity if such an excellent boy really be missed .

  Although Xie Yunzhou is very good in the field of brain science, when he studied abroad, he also came into contact with a little knowledge of psychology.

  As soon as Ye Xiuqing was shaken, Xie Yunzhou saw it.

  He stepped forward again and wanted to say something to Ye Xiuqing.

  As a result, before he could speak, he saw a person rushing over next to him, directly protecting Ye Xiuqing behind him.

  "You kid is so close to my niece, what are you doing first?"

 Chapter 452 Dr. Xie, Goodbye
  , Ye Xiuqing bowed her head a little embarrassedly when she heard this voice, but she raised her head in a hurry and saw Captain Li standing in front of her like a mountain.

  "Uncle Li, why are you here?"

  After hearing Ye Xiuqing's question, Captain Li looked back at Ye Xiuqing.

  "I originally wanted to come and see you, but I didn't expect that as soon as I came here, I saw this kid who wanted to do something to you. Qing girl scolds you, don't worry, with Uncle Li here, no one can I bullied you."

  After speaking, he turned his head and glared at Xie Yunzhou.

  After seeing Xie Yunzhou's appearance clearly, Captain Li was immediately confused.

  "Doctor Xie? Why are you? Why are you here? No, what did you just want to do?" It's no wonder that Captain Li thought too much. Xie Yunzhou was really close to Ye Xiuqing just now. There were trees next to him, so Captain Li couldn't see the movements of the two of them. In addition to the angle problem, Captain Li misunderstood what Xie Yunzhou wanted to do to Ye Xiuqing, so he rushed up in a hurry.

  After seeing clearly that Xie Yunzhou was standing in front of them, Captain Li reacted. He just said that it was a misunderstanding.

  Therefore, when facing Xie Yunzhou, the expression on his face was naturally somewhat unnatural.

  Hearing Captain Li's words, Ye Xiuqing hurriedly explained to him.

  "Uncle Li, you are thinking too much. Doctor Xie didn't do anything to me just now. The two of us are just talking here."

  "Qing girl, why did you talk outside? You are not completely healthy yet. Well, it's not a particularly good day. You'll catch a cold when you stay outside.

  Also, didn't we say before that you have to stay in the hospital for two days before you can be discharged the day after tomorrow? Why are you carrying it at this time? Packed out? Did something happen?"

  Hearing Captain Li's question, Ye Xiuqing didn't know how to explain it to him.

  Could it be that he was afraid that if he stayed in the hospital for a long time, he would be more tempted by Xie Yunzhou, so he escaped in a hurry? How could she be so embarrassed to say this?

  Xie Yunzhou helped Ye Xiuqing out of the siege without waiting for Ye Xiuqing to speak.

  "I suggested Comrade Ye Xiuqing. If you don't feel uncomfortable, you can go out for a walk and improve your physical fitness."

  Hearing Xie Yunzhou's words, Captain Li glanced at it with some doubts, and was carried by Ye Xiuqing in his hand. luggage. Taking another look at this time, Ye Xiuqing, who had a somewhat embarrassed expression, did not continue to ask, but just said to Ye Xiuqing.

  "What about now? Are you going to go on a walk, or do you want to go back to the ward to rest. Or if you feel that there is nothing wrong with your health and you don't need to stay in the hospital, just go back with me first. I'll come over to help you get discharged from the hospital in the afternoon. Procedures."

  As soon as Captain Li's words were out of his mouth, Ye Xiuqing knew that he had already seen that he wanted to be discharged at this time. SHe opened her mouth to say something, but when he saw Xie Yunzhou looking at her, there were some pleading eyes, but he couldn't say anything.

  After hesitating for a while, he could only speak to Captain Li.

  "Uncle Li, why don't you help me carry my luggage to the car first, and I'll go through the discharge procedures myself. After I'm done, I'll go back with you."

  Hearing Xie Yunzhou's words, Captain Li looked up and down and looked at Xie Yunzhou. After confirming that he really wouldn't do anything to hurt Ye Xiuqing, he nodded to Ye Xiuqing and reached out to take the luggage in her hand.

  "Okay, I'll wait for you in the car. You're a big girl now, so pay attention to your own safety."

  After speaking, he nodded to Xie Yunzhou, turned around and left.

  After hearing Ye Xiuqing say he wanted to leave, the expression on Xie Yunzhou's face was a little disappointed. After Captain Li left, he said apologetically to Ye Xiuqing.

  "I'm sorry, did my love cause you trouble? I'm sorry!"

  Ye Xiuqing hurriedly shook her head when she heard Xie Yunzhou's words.

  "No! In fact, I'm actually quite happy to hear you say this today. As you said, your conditions are very good. Even out of women's vanity, there is such a thing. I'll be very happy when a good boy shows a good impression of me. Not to mention, I actually have a good impression of you too."

  I don't know if it was because of Xie Yunzhou's influence, but I thought I was relatively in love. Ye Xiuqing, who was generous, even turned a little red when she said such a subtle thing.

  After hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the disappointment on Xie Yunzhou's face disappeared immediately, replaced by a deep joy.

  "Really? Do you also have a crush on me? Actually, I actually have other advantages. Really!
  I have a pretty good personality and rarely quarrel with others. If you want to be with me, I I'll listen to you, you can decide. By the way, I can still cook. During the time I was studying abroad, I tried to cook by myself, and the taste was not bad.

  Well, also, my salary is quite high . Yes, I will definitely be able to support a family. By the way, I..."

  Before Xie Yunzhou could finish speaking, Ye Xiuqing interrupted him aloud.

  "Doctor Xie, how much do you know about my situation?"

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the expression on Xie Yunzhou's face was a little confused.

  How much do you know about Ye Xiuqing?
  He only knew that Ye Xiuqing's family should be pretty good. When he saw her twice before, the clothes on her looked quite expensive.

  Knowing that her character is very good, whether she is helping the old man or the little boy to save the cat, you can see that she is very kind.

  Apart from these two points, he really didn't know much about Ye Xiuqing. Even her name and age, he only learned from the medical records after Ye Xiuqing was hospitalized this time.

  As for home address? The ghost knows the home address on Ye Xiuqing's ID card, and whether anyone still lives at this time.

  However, what he likes is only Ye Xiuqing, as long as it is this person!

  As for the others, Xie Yunzhou felt that it didn't seem to be particularly important if he didn't understand.

  Seeing Xie Yunzhou's confused look, Ye Xiuqing sighed secretly and said to him.

  "My family is in business. In addition to my parents' business, I also run my own business. I will be hospitalized this time because I was too busy during that time, and I will be tired.

  Although The scale of this business is not particularly large, but there are hundreds of people under my team. When I have something to do, I will be very busy, and I may not be able to relax for several days.

  Doctor Xie, you You are very good, I do have a good impression of you, but you are not suitable for me. The other half I am looking for is someone who can adapt to my working hours. When I don't have a job, I will be more busy than a Doctor.

  In fact, I also know that if I want to reject you, the best way to say it is that I don't like you. But I appreciate your liking, and I don't want you to think that your habits are a problem for me. Therefore, I will talk to you openly and honestly.

  There is nothing wrong with liking someone, and you have not caused me any trouble. You are very good, so am I, and our goodwill is also very good, but we are inappropriate."

  Xie Yunzhou never thought that this was the reason why Ye Xiuqing rejected him.

  When he heard Ye Xiuqing say such words, Xie Yunzhou wanted to refute. However, after Ye Xiuqing finished saying this, Xie Yunzhou felt that he couldn't find anything to refute at all.

  His parents' work was very busy. When he was very young, Xie Yunzhou watched his parents and was busy every day. But he could only carry a small bench and stay at home obediently, so as not to cause trouble for his parents who were already very busy.

  Sometimes parents are too busy for too long. He was so sleepy at night that he couldn't even open his eyes, and he had to squat in the yard. Just to be able to see my parents when they come home.

  It has to be said that Xie Yunzhou has developed a somewhat cold personality, which is also related to his childhood experience.

  What Ye Xiuqing said was very clear, she would not give up her career just because she was with him.

  At the same time, Xie Yunzhou was not willing to let his future partner give up his career and pursuit for the sake of his family.

  Thinking that if the other half has dreams and pursuits, Xie Yunzhou will also feel proud of her.

  But in the same way, if the other party is too busy, it will not be a good thing for the family they will form in the future, especially for the children.

  Even Xie Yunzhou himself felt that he might not be able to accept that he could not see each other for a long time because his wife was too busy. He will miss, will also be disturbed.

  Thinking of this, Xie Yunzhou felt a little sour in his heart.

  If what Ye Xiuqing said is true, then from this point of view, neither of them is suitable.

  Probably taking advantage of this time, the two of them didn't have deep contact. He gave up when his feelings for Ye Xiuqing were not too deep. For him, it was really the best choice.

  Thinking of this, Xie Yunzhou took a step back slightly, widening the distance between him and Ye Xiuqing.

  Seeing his actions, Ye Xiuqing knew that he had made a choice. Although there are some regrets, he also feels that his choice was not wrong.

  "Doctor Xie, it's nice to meet you, goodbye!"

  After speaking, Ye Xiuqing nodded at him, turned and walked quickly towards Captain Li's car not far away.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing leave, Xie Yunzhou, who originally thought that his choice was not wrong, felt sour and uncomfortable in his heart.

  He took two steps forward, but stopped again. After the car that Captain Li was driving disappeared, he returned to the hospital in despair.

 Chapter 453 Why did you come here? (Two in one)

  Ye Xiuqing saw Xie Yunzhou standing on the side of the road in the rearview mirror of the co-pilot, and felt a little dull and uncomfortable in her heart.

  Ye Xiuqing has met many boys with very good conditions, no matter when the family was not bankrupt in the previous life, or after she went to Shenzhen to do business in this life.

  Even when Ye Xiuqing was in college, although she was relatively young, few people of the opposite sex expressed goodwill towards her. But there are also many boys who have been taking great care of her.

  After Ye Xiuqing graduated, many boys used various methods to inquire about Ye Xiuqing's contact information and expressed their goodwill towards her.

  It can be said that Ye Xiuqing has never lacked excellent suitors.

  But for these people, Ye Xiuqing could only admire them, but never wanted to develop further with them.

  Xie Yunzhou was different, although he didn't have much contact. But all aspects of him really fit Ye Xiuqing's aesthetic. Ye Xiuqing couldn't deny that when she saw Xie Yunzhou, she really felt her heart beating faster for the first time.

  Unfortunately, the boy she fell in love with for the first time was not suitable for her.

  Seeing that Ye Xiuqing's mood was a little down, Captain Li, who had come here, was also worried about Ye Xiuqing at this time.

  Although he didn't know what happened between Ye Xiuqing and Xie Yunzhou, he could see Ye Xiuqing's heartbeat towards him. But at Ye Xiuqing's age, if this kind of heartbeat is not handled properly, it will most easily hurt people.

  It's a pity that he is only Ye Xiuqing's uncle, so he can't say many things to Ye Xiuqing, he can only be anxious.

  Captain Li was racking his brains while driving, thinking how to comfort Ye Xiuqing.

  Ye Xiuqing's other senses will naturally become duller when he thinks about things in his heart.

  After an unknown amount of time, I heard Captain Li say something unnatural to him.

  "Qing girl, you said that I bought a thing before, although I like it very much, and the price is very expensive. But it is not particularly suitable for me, it is not used at home, and it takes up a lot of space. You say, should I use it? Throw it away."

  Hearing Captain Li's words, Ye Xiuqing was stunned for a moment, wondering why Captain Li, who has never been in charge of housekeeping, would ask such a question.

  However, this question really drew Ye Xiuqing's attention away from Xie Yunzhou.

  "It's better to throw it away, anyway, it won't be used in the future, it just takes up space in the home and has no other use."

  "However, I spent a lot of money and energy to buy it."

  Hearing Captain Li's hesitant words, Ye Xiuqing said to him.

  "Uncle Li, I don't know if you've heard a word called the sunk cost effect. In order to avoid the negative emotions brought about by losses, people indulge in past sacrifices and choose irrational behaviors.

  Simply put, That is, when people encounter something, the more they invest in the early stage, the more reluctant they are to let go later.

  Even if they know that there is a high probability of this event and there is no way to give you a return, there will always be a fluke mentality that is reluctant to let go. I am afraid that after I give up, the original loss-making project will start to pay off, and I will not get this return because I let it go too early.

  Uncle Li, I don't know what you are talking about, but if you give up now, the loss will be lost. It's just the money and energy from the past. But if you keep this thing, you will lose even more."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's eloquent words there, Captain Li didn't know what to say for a while.

  He clearly remembered that when his daughter-in-law comforted his broken-hearted sister-in-law when he was at home, he used these words to lead to the follow-up topic. I persuaded my sister-in-law, who was about to die, to live.

  Captain Li originally planned to learn from it, and racked his brains to organize the words. As a result, Ye Xiuqing said a lot about Barabara as soon as he said his words.

  Ye Xiuqing understood this better than himself, how could he persuade him?
  Seeing that there was some indescribable expression on Captain Li's face, Ye Xiuqing thought about it for a while, and then she wanted to understand the reason why Captain Li, who never talked to herself about such topics, would say such things to herself.

  It was precisely because of the understanding that Ye Xiuqing felt very warm even though there were some in his heart that could not laugh or cry.

  "Uncle Li, I know you're worried about me. Don't worry, I know this in my heart."

  Although there were still some uneasy feelings in his heart, Captain Li didn't know what else he could say. There can only be some blunt words to comfort her, and this matter is over.

  After Ye Xiuqing returned to the company, he was warmly welcomed by all the workers in the company.

  Although Ye Xiuqing was hospitalized for the past two days, they did not mistakenly work normally.

  After all, most of the time, Ye Xiuqing only brought them over at the beginning of the project to tell them about the situation of the project. After the project is over, come check it out. In the rest of the time, although she came to check from time to time, she rarely stayed at the construction site for a long time.

  It was obvious that Ye Xiuqing would not be seen often on the construction site before, but as long as they thought that Ye Xiuqing was helping them find other projects, these workers seemed to have the backbone in their hearts and were full of energy.

  Ye Xiuqing was hospitalized for the past two days. Even if she knew that there was nothing serious about her body, she would be back soon. These people also always feel awkward, and they are afraid that something will go wrong when they work, and they can't keep their spirits up.

  Now that Ye Xiuqing was discharged from the hospital, they seemed to be in good spirits all of a sudden.

  Those villagers in Yejiapu Village who were relatively close to Ye Xiuqing, as long as they didn't go to the construction site, all gathered around and greeted Ye Xiuqing.

  And those workers who were not particularly familiar with Ye Xiuqing also expressed their concern for Ye Xiuqing, which made her feel very useful.

  Before Ye Xiuqing was hospitalized, the work done by the renovation team had basically been completed. And where Ye Xiuqing was going to build a residential building, all the formalities had already been completed.

  Even Captain Li's visit this time was the last time he made deliveries to the Shenzhen market last year.

  Ye Xiuqing first finished the preparations for the residential building community, and then went to check the projects in the hands of the decoration team. After handing over with the other company, the workers were paid and asked to go home for the Chinese New Year.

  Originally, Captain Li still had some worries in his heart that Ye Xiuqing would be in a bad mood because of Xie Yunzhou.

  But looking at this period of time, Ye Xiuqing, who has devoted himself to work with all his heart, is in a hurry every day, and Captain Li suddenly has some sympathy for Ye Xiuqing in the future.

  Ye Xiuqing brought the villagers from their commune to their hometown to prepare for the Chinese New Year together after all the work at hand was over.

  After these several exercises, the villagers of the commune have been able to understand the train by themselves. So Ye Xiuqing bought a sleeping car for herself directly, and she didn't suffer much along the way, she had already returned home.

  When Ye Xiuqing came back, Ye Yimin, who was at home for the winter vacation, and Grandma Zhou, who had stopped selling things because of the cold weather.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing coming back, both of them were very happy. Grandma Zhou originally wanted to cook something delicious for Ye Xiuqing, but Ye Xiuqing refused.

  Although at the beginning, letting Grandma Zhou live in this yard was one of the conditions for buying a house. But after getting along for so many years, the two families have good personalities, and they almost regard each other as their relatives.

  Moreover, Grandma Zhou was not too young. Although her body was still strong, Ye Xiuqing couldn't bear to be so tired.

  Even though Ye Xiuqing refused, Grandma Zhou happily warmed her two bean buns.

  Their northern bean buns are made of very plump red bean, and the outer skin has been passed through many times! Only use when rubbing hair.

  The inside of the bean bun is sweet and soft, but the outer skin is very muscular, with the natural sweetness of wheat. The two tastes are mixed together, and one bite will make people feel amazing.

  Ye Xiuqing was willing to spend money, eating and lodging on the train was okay, and she didn't suffer much. Originally, she was not really hungry, but after eating two beans, Ye Xiuqing realized the satisfaction in her stomach.

  After Ye Xiuqing cleaned up the kitchen, she said hello to Grandma Zhou and entered the house.

  Before Ye Xiuqing went to university, Ye Yimin was almost brought up by Ye Xiuqing. Even though she went to study in the capital, her care and love for Ye Yimin did not diminish in the slightest. Therefore, the relationship between the siblings has always been very good.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing entering the house, Ye Yimin wanted to put down his homework and talk with Ye Xiuqing, but was stopped by Ye Xiuqing.

  When he saw the villagers who had returned to the village at the Luwei Factory, Ye Jiangong, who knew that Ye Xiuqing had returned, rushed home in a hurry, and this was what he saw.

  The siblings were sitting in front of the desk, and the eldest daughter was bowing her head, teaching a math problem to the younger son. Although it was already dark outside, the afterglow of the setting sun made the two of them look very warm.

  Ye Jiangong did not disturb them, but quietly withdrew to prepare dinner for the siblings.

  Zhou Cuiyun was on a business trip out of town today. When they had dinner in the evening, there were only their family of three and Grandma Zhou at the table.

  After dinner, Ye Xiuqing coaxed Ye Yimin who had been pestering her to sleep, and then walked out of his room.

  As soon as he went out, he saw Ye Jiangong who was standing not far away and had been standing for an unknown amount of time.

  Ye Xiuqing walked over quickly.

  "Father, it's so cold, why are you standing outside. Do you have anything to ask me? Let's go inside my room and talk, it's really cold outside."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Jiangong nodded and followed Ye Xiuqing to her room.

  Ye Xiuqing is a person who pays great attention to privacy. When she was in school, other than necessary cleaning, the family hardly went to her room.

  After Ye Xiuqing came back this afternoon, she just casually sent what was in her hand to the door of the room, and went to accompany Ye Yimin to do her homework.

  Only at this time did Ye Xiuqing realize that the house was very clean. When she was not at home, someone should be interrupting her on time every day.

  At the same time, the items in the house were not damaged. Many items were even kept in their original positions, which moved Ye Xiuqing even more.

  Ye Jiangong opened the window slightly before sitting across from Ye Xiuqing.

  "I heard that you put yourself in the hospital a few days ago because you were too tired?"

  Ye Xiuqing's expression was a little embarrassed when Ye Jiangong mentioned his dark history.

  "I was too tired during that time, and I won't be in the future."

  In Ye Xiuqing's impression, Ye Jiangong always had a smile when he called him, and even spoke and acted a little unruly. This was the first time Ye Xiuqing had seen such a serious expression on his face.

  "Qing girl, I know you want to make a career out of your youth. I also believe that you do have this strength.

  But you also know the previous situation, you were immediately exhausted. You were lucky that day. , was sent to the hospital by the workers. Have you ever thought about the possible consequences if you were not found at that time.

  After my mother and I received the call from Captain Li, your mother immediately became weak. If It's not that we couldn't buy the plane and train tickets to Shenzhen that day. We passed by that night.

  Later, Captain Li informed us that you woke up, and we were relieved.

  Young girl, you are really amazing . , is the most powerful one among the people my father knows and even has ever seen. But don't care how powerful your brain is, your physical fitness can't keep up, everything is in vain."

  Hearing what Ye Jiangong said, what else could Ye Xiuqing do? Only nodded obediently and agreed.

  At noon the next day, Zhou Cuiyun rushed back from out of town. Seeing Ye Xiuqing standing there, she couldn't help but stepped forward and gave her a hug.

  "I knew that there would be nothing wrong with Qing girl. At this time, you are discharged from the hospital and go home. Is there any problem with your body?"

  After hearing Zhou Cuiyun's words, Ye Xiuqing hurriedly shook her head.

  "No problem, my physical fitness is very good now."

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing flushing her cheeks, Zhou Cuiyun felt relieved. After explaining a few words to Ye Xiuqing, I went to sort out the things she brought back.

  After dinner in the evening, Zhou Cuiyun came to Ye Xiuqing's room again. After chatting for a while, the topic of the two people gradually began to deviate a bit.

  Probably all the children who go home for the Chinese New Year cannot escape the fate of being urged to marry by their elders. Even though Ye Xiuqing was only twenty years old, Zhou Cuiyun dragged her and talked for a while.

  Ye Xiuqing originally thought that this was already very scary. I didn't expect something more horrifying, and it happened the next day.

  Ye Xiuqing, who was doing morning exercises in the yard, hurried to open the door after hearing the knock on the door.

  As a result, after seeing the person standing there, the expression on his face suddenly became a little surprised.

  "Why did you come here?"

 Chapter 454 Agree 
  I have to say that Ye Xiuqing was very surprised when she saw Xie Yunzhou standing outside the door.

  But soon, she calmed down again. She and Xie Yunzhou are not familiar with each other, even though they both have some good feelings for each other.

  But they don't know the other's family background and growing environment.

  This time, Xie Yunzhou probably had some relatives in this small county who came to visit relatives.

  Thinking of this, the expression on Ye Xiuqing's face became more natural. Looking at Xie Yunzhou like this, she wanted to hear his answer.

  Originally, Xie Yunzhou was not particularly nervous before seeing Ye Xiuqing. After all, before he knocked on the door, he had been standing at the door of Ye Xiuqing's house for a long time.

  What I wanted to say to Ye Xiuqing had been rehearsed many times in my heart before today. It was to ensure that even in the most tense situation, he could fluently say what he wanted to say to Ye Xiuqing.

  However, when he really stood in front of Ye Xiuqing at this time, Xie Yunzhou found that his tongue was tied in a knot, and he could not say a single word of the lines he had memorized.

  After hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, he could only stare at her dumbly, not knowing what to say.

  Seeing Xie Yunzhou's sluggish look, Ye Xiuqing felt a little funny in her heart, but also felt quite boring.

  It was obvious that they had already understood what they had said. What's the point of him knocking on the door now, but he didn't say a word? It's better to let go generously and leave a good impression in each other's hearts.

  Besides, it's not an idol drama now. The power of winter in the north is still very strong. Although Ye Xiuqing is wearing thicker clothes, she also feels a little cold on her body at this time, so she couldn't help but ask again.

  "Did you come here for something? Did you knock on the wrong door?"

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's question, Xie Yunzhou couldn't see that she didn't want to have more contact with him at this time, so he opened his mouth and wanted to explain to himself.

  In the end, before he could speak, Zhou Cuiyun, who had been staying inside the house, saw that Ye Xiuqing had stayed outside for so long and had not returned to the house, so she came out worried to check the situation.

  As soon as he came out, he saw two people standing face to face at the door and asked aloud.

  "Qing girl, do you know someone? Why are you standing outside and let people come in in such a cold weather. Boy, are you a friend of our Qing girl?"

  Ye Xiuqing's first reaction was to hear Zhou Cuiyun's words. Putting aside the relationship with Xie Yunzhou, the family will ask more questions after he leaves.

  In the end, before he could speak, there was still some nervous Xie Yunzhou in front of Ye Xiuqing. At this time, it was as if he had suddenly opened up the second vein of the governor, and he smiled at Zhou Cuiyun and leaned over to say hello.

  "Hello, sister."

  After speaking, Xie Yunzhou looked back at Ye Xiuqing, as if he didn't know how to introduce the relationship between them.

  Hearing Xie Yunzhou's words, Ye Xiuqing knew that today's matter must not be put off. But thinking that Xie Yunzhou might come to look for her in such a cold day, Ye Xiuqing still couldn't bear to say anything more. He just looked at Zhou Cuiyun and said to her.

  "Mother, this is a friend I met in Shenzhen."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Zhou Cuiyun's gaze towards Xie Yunzhou became more charitable.

  "You child is really good at talking. Since you are a friend of our young girl, you should call me auntie."

  Hearing Zhou Cuiyun's words, Xie Yunzhou's face flushed slightly, looking at her with some embarrassed explanations.

  "Sorry auntie, you look too young, I thought you were Ye Xiuqing's older sister."

  Xie Yunzhou said this is really not a compliment, Zhou Cuiyun's facial features were very delicate when she was young, and his figure has always been well maintained. In addition, these years of life have been relatively smooth, and I have not suffered any fatigue, so I naturally look younger.

  No matter who was asked to see it, they couldn't see that she had a twenty-year-old child at this time.

  Although Zhou Cuiyun and Ye Jiangong are very fond of their children, they will give them a very high right to make their own choices.

  Ye Xiuqing has been relatively independent since she was a child, and can make up her own mind no matter what happens. Therefore, in the education of Ye Xiuqing, Ye Jiangong and Zhou Cuiyun would not care too much. As long as children can keep themselves safe and don't do anything illegal, most of the time they don't ask too much.

  Just like today, even though Zhou Cuiyun was a little curious about Xie Yunzhou. After Ye Xiuqing brought Xie Yunzhou into the living room, she just sat for a while, then made an excuse to leave the living room, leaving a space for the two of them to communicate alone.

  After Zhou Cuiyun left, Ye Xiuqing looked at Xie Yunzhou.

  Feeling Ye Xiuqing's gaze, Xie Yunzhou lowered his head and took a deep breath. After calming down his excitement, he looked at Ye Xiuqing and said solemnly.

  "I came here specifically to find you."

  After speaking, he seemed to be afraid that if he stopped, he would be nervous and unable to continue. Therefore, Xie Yunzhou did not wait for Ye Xiuqing to speak at all, and went on talking on his own.

  "I came here specifically to find you, and the address is based on the identity information you registered when you were hospitalized before.

  Actually, I didn't think I would find you this time, but I really couldn't stay at home anymore. As long as I have time every day, I will think of you, and I will regret why I let you leave directly in the first place.

  I just want to come here and try my luck. If I really can't find you, I will eradicate it after the New Year. The information I got here during this time, I went to the Shenzhen market to find you. I didn't expect that I was so lucky that you didn't move, and you really lived here."

  Having said that, Xie Yunzhou had a happy smile on his face.

  "I regret it. I shouldn't have let you go. In fact, it's not that I can't fulfill your demands. The main reason for your rejection of me is that if I were a doctor, I would definitely be very busy at work in the future. Will there be too much time for family? In fact, this problem is not insoluble. Although I am a doctor, my main research field is in the field of brain. Although I still have some talents in this field, But the level of other doctors in the hospital is also very good. When arranging surgery, I can ask for less arrangements for me. Although the salary will be less, I still have a little bit in my family for me. A normal life is not a problem. Besides, in addition to working in a hospital and researching brain-related matters, I am also researching pharmaceutical-related knowledge. A drug developed by me before has now entered clinical trials. Phase. After the fourth phase of the clinical trial is completed, I will get follow-up income.
So you see, in fact, the difficulties you think we can completely solve. These external difficulties should not be obstacles between us. I like you and want to be with you. As long as you are willing to be with me, as long as you nod your head, I will try my best to solve all other problems."

  Ye Xiuqing never thought that before he could speak, Xie Yunzhou had already Consider these issues.

  She looked at Xie Yunzhou and asked.

  "Your so-called solution is actually based on your sacrifice. I really don't want to give up my pursuit for the family, but I will not ask my other half to sacrifice himself for the family in the future. Xie Yunzhou, do you understand? There is only one person. The feeling of sacrifice is destined to go not far. I heard from the nurse in the hospital that you are very good in medicine. I can also see that you like this job very much. You like me now, and your feelings for me are at the most profound time, and you are willing to make sacrifices for me. Wait a few years or even decades? When the relationship between us fades, will you regret today's decision when you think about it? Do you think, if you hadn't sacrificed your future for me, would you have done better? At that time, there will be conflicts and quarrels between us. Instead, it's better to give up now. Although there may be some sadness in the heart for a short time, but as long as you get through it, you will find that there is nothing in fact. After all, we don't know each other well. Just relying on a few meetings, I really don't think that your feelings for me can be unswerving." When Ye Xiuqing said this, her attitude was very calm.

  Probably infected by Ye Xiuqing's calm attitude, Xie Yunzhou, who was still a little flustered at first, calmed down at this time.

  "What you said really makes sense, I can't let you Believe me, how deep is my love for you right now. Or, even if I say it, you probably won't believe it. So, let's talk about reality. You said that you don't believe that our relationship will always be so strong, but in the same way, you can't guarantee that when you are with other people in the future, your relationship can always be very good, and there will be no other conflicts. Moreover, as a doctor, in addition to having fairly good medical skills, I also have to have a very strong sense of responsibility. I think my sense of responsibility is pretty good. Even if the relationship between the two of us is no longer in the future, I will be responsible for my choice, for our personal relationship, and for our family.
Let me tell you what you said, I gave up my future for you. The time we have known each other is still too short, so I didn't tell you before. Our family is actually in business. We have been in business since our ancestors, and we are doing pretty well now. Our business is now mainly in the pharmaceutical industry. I am the youngest child in the family, and I have not been interested in business since I was a child, but instead plunged into medicine. Therefore, in addition to my normal work in the hospital, I am actually involved in the research and development of new drugs at home. After all, my brother and I mainly manage the business. There must be someone in the family who has a certain understanding of this aspect to control the situation in the laboratory. So, even without you, after a few years, I will put more energy into the laboratory. Although this job is busy, it will be busy, but the time is controllable. In this way, I can also adjust my working hours according to your time. So you see, I didn't give up on my future, I just moved forward with the original plan." Ye Xiuqing didn't expect that Xie Yunzhou had figured out all these things before he came here today.

  Although Xie Yunzhou didn't say anything too affectionate to her, but from the one thing he analyzed, Ye Xiuqing was able to Feeling the seriousness of his feelings.

  Ye Xiuqing is not a person who looks ahead and looks back. Since Xie Yunzhou has already planned most of the things, Ye Xiuqing will naturally not object.

  Like Xie Yunzhou said, she can't give u[ now For the sake of what may happen in the future.

  Besides, Xie Yunzhou is ready to give so much, and Ye Xiuqing will not do nothing. And a relationship that two people work hard to manage will not be too bad

  . Here, Ye Xiuqing showed a smile to Xie Yunzhou.

  Seeing the smile on Ye Xiuqing's face, Xie Yunzhou was still nervous at first, but at this time, he only felt that his mood suddenly calmed down.

  Even if Ye Xiuqing didn't say anything, he still heard from Ye Xiuqing. In the smile, he got the answer he wanted.

  Xie Yunzhou couldn't help but laugh, and asked Ye Xiuqing solemnly.

  "From the first time I saw you, my impression of you was very deep. The later encounter made me feel that you are my destined lover. All the money I make will be handed over, when you are busy , I will also take good care of the house and not let you worry about it. Comrade Ye Xiuqing, are you willing to stay with me and live together forever?"

  Xie Yunzhou's original confession was actually more romantic. But looking at Ye Xiuqing, he couldn't help but express his truest thoughts.

  Hearing his words, Ye Xiuqing couldn't help but nodded with a smile.

  He opened his mouth to say something, but the door of the living room was pushed open, and Ye Jiangong came in from outside with a large bag and a small bag.

  As he lowered his head and changed his shoes, he shouted into the house.   

"Qing girl, I'm back. Today, your milk brought you the sticky bean buns she made by herself. I also went to Laoguan's house and bought you your favorite mutton soup. Come out and eat it."

Looking up, he saw Ye Xiuqing and Xie Yunzhou sitting there. After Ye Jiangong was stunned, he wanted to say something.

  But when he saw, sitting there, it was a young man he didn't know. And it seemed that the relationship with Ye Xiuqing was not bad, he suddenly became more defensive.

 Chapter 455 Pulling
  Ye Jiangong put away the things he brought back, looked at Xie Yunzhou, and showed a somewhat polite smile.

  "Hello, comrade, you are Ye Xiuqing's friend! Welcome, welcome!"

  As soon as Ye Jiangong entered the room, Xie Yunzhou stood up somewhat cautiously.

  Don't look at the fact that he has given speeches in front of many people before, and he has also spoken at a meeting in the Auditorium of Ten Thousand People. But facing Ye Jiangong at this time, Xie Yunzhou still felt a little nervous.

  "Hello uncle, I'm Xie Yunzhou, I belong to Ye Xiuqing..."

  Having said that, Xie Yunzhou turned to look at Ye Xiuqing and asked him how he should introduce himself.

  After receiving Xie Yunzhou's eyes, Ye Xiuqing had no intention of concealing Ye Jiangong and the others. Looking at Ye Jiangong very generously, he said to him.

  "Father, this is my target!"

  Ye Jiangong, who had already stretched out his hand and wanted to shake hands with Xie Yunzhou, suddenly stopped when he heard Ye Xiuqing's words. The gaze that looked at Xie Yunzhou also became somewhat unkind.

  Not only Ye Jiangong, but even Zhou Cuiyun, who had just walked out of the house, felt a little surprised after hearing Ye Xiuqing's words.

  When Xie Yunzhou came in just now, the two of them seemed a little rusty. To be more precise, it was her daughter who consciously kept a distance from Xie Yunzhou, and her attitude was somewhat lukewarm.

  Why did she just enter the room for less than 20 minutes, and after coming out, the two became objects.

  Who can tell her what happened in the twenty minutes just now?
  Although both of them thought a lot in their hearts, after being shocked for a while, the two of them tried to calm down their attitudes.

  They all know their daughters. If they hadn't really liked Xie Yunzhou and were ready to settle down, she wouldn't have introduced them directly.

  Therefore, even if they were dissatisfied with him in their hearts, the two of them still made a warm appearance on the surface.

  At noon, Ye Jiangong and Zhou Cuiyun left Xie Yunzhou for a meal at home.

  At the dinner table, the two of them had been observing Xie Yunzhou secretly. After watching for a while, Zhou Cuiyun nodded inwardly.

  Before she went to the countryside, the conditions in her home were good. From the manner in which Xie Yunzhou was eating, it could be seen that his tutor was very good.

  She couldn't say that she was a philistine. She thought that their family's current conditions were okay, and she didn't care too much about the conditions in the man's house.

  But if the other party's tutor was not good, Zhou Cuiyun felt that after Xie Yunzhou left, she would definitely tell Ye Xiuqing that she did not agree with the two of them being together. Now it seems that she should not have to be this bad person.

  As for Ye Jiangong, he originally planned to take Xie Yunzhou and have a good drink. It is said that wine can tell a person's character, although I don't know if this is 100% correct. But when their father-in-law considers his son-in-law, he really likes to use this trick.

  It's just that Xie Yunzhou, as a doctor, is also a surgeon who needs to precisely control the scalpel. In order to ensure his state, he never drinks alcohol.

  Coupled with the tradition of their family, there are no special circumstances. During the New Year, they must celebrate the New Year together at home. Xie Yunzhou came out this time, originally on impulse, if he didn't rush home this New Year. He himself was nothing, and he was afraid that his family would have a bad impression of Ye Xiuqing.

  So, when he just got off the plane, he bought a plane ticket to go back tonight according to the time. In order to catch the plane, he had to rush to the provincial capital after dinner. For the safety of the road, it is best not to drink this meal.

  However, Xie Yunzhou would not say these words in front of Ye Jiangong.

  To be honest, when he faced Ye Jiangong, he was a little nervous in his heart. In the face of Ye Jiangong's request, he did not dare to refuse.

  Ye Xiuqing still remembered that he stopped the wine glass that Ye Jiangong handed him halfway during the time he had said before for the return trip.

  "Dad, he'll go back in a while, it's not safe to drink too much."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Jiangong glared at her secretly, but he didn't continue to persuade him to drink.

  "You just introduced yourself and your name is Xie Yunzhou, right? I don't know how you and my young girl met? Are you two business partners? I know my girl, and she devoted herself to her business. There shouldn't be much chance to go out and meet other people."

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's words, Xie Yunzhou shook his head.

  "I'm not Ye Xiuqing's partner in business. I'm a doctor by profession. Ye Xiuqing was not feeling well before, but we went to see a doctor in the hospital. We only knew each other."

  Hearing Xie Yunzhou said that he was a doctor, Ye Jiangong and Zhou Cuiyun's eyes suddenly lit up.

  As I said before, Yejiabao Village, from the village head to the villagers, admires young people who study well and can read.

  It's not that doing business is bad. As a group of people who try to do business first in this era, Ye Jiangong and the others certainly know how much money they can make a year in doing business at this time.

  But probably their family is a businessman, and in their hearts, they naturally like cultural people more.

  But soon Ye Jiangong reacted and looked at Ye Xiuqing.   

"I remember you said that you only went to the hospital once in the past six months. Did you two know each other? Or did you get sick and was hospitalized before, hiding it from me and your mother?"

The reason, in Ye Jiangong's heart, felt a little unhappy.

  Hearing Ye Jiangong's question, Ye Xiuqing said to him very happily.

  "It was the last time I was hospitalized that the two of us knew each other, but before that, he had seen me, but I didn't have any impression of him. Through that hospitalization, the two of us became familiar with each other."

  Ye Jiangong nodded, although he did not continue to ask, but his attitude towards Xie Yunzhou was obviously not as good as before.

  How long have we known each other, Ye Xiuqing has already established a relationship with him. Although in this day and age, it happens frequently that men and women have a blind date to confirm their relationship. But Ye Jiangong didn't believe that his daughter would be with someone she didn't understand so easily.

  It must have been this kid's rhetoric who lied to his precious daughter.

  Xie Yunzhou quickly felt the change in Ye Jiangong's attitude. He was not stupid, and after a little thought, he understood the reason for Ye Jiangong's change in attitude. But he didn't know what to do so that Ye Jiangong could give him more impression points.

  He could only answer obediently when Ye Jiangong and Zhou Cuiyun asked about his personal situation, trying to impress them with honesty and sincerity.

  After lunch, Xie Yunzhou quickly said goodbye to Ye Jiangong and the others.

  Ye Xiuqing hurriedly put on his coat and said to Ye Jiangong.

  "Father, I'll go out and see him off." After the two of them left the courtyard of Ye Xiuqing's house, Xie Yunzhou's mood was obviously a little down.

  "Did my performance just now not very good? I think my uncle's impression of me seems to be worse than before the meal. Besides feeling that the relationship between the two of us has been established too quickly, what else is there for me to answer inappropriately? ?"

  He was clearly a tall, cold-looking boy, but at this time he gave off a pitiful feeling. It looks like a big dog that makes the owner angry, and people can't help but want to touch his head and comfort him.

  "You don't have to worry, they have a good impression of you. Otherwise, it is impossible for them to agree to let me come out and send you.

  My own parents, I know in my heart, you are definitely the kind of boy they will like. It's also very good.

  The reason why they are not very enthusiastic is just because the two of us have realized that the speed of our relationship is a little too fast. I think you lied to me. I'll go back and talk to them. ."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the expression on Xie Yunzhou's face became much better.

  "That's good, I'm afraid that what I said is inappropriate and will make my uncle and aunt unhappy?

  Come on, you don't have to take me off, I know how to get from your house to the bus station. On this day It's very cold, you should go back to rest early."

  Ye Xiuqing originally wanted to send him another gift, but Xie Yunzhou refused very firmly.

  Although he still wanted to stay with Ye Xiuqing for a while longer, considering Ye Xiuqing's body, he still couldn't bear it and watched Ye Xiuqing enter the yard before leaving.

  Anyway, after the New Year, the two of them will go back to the Shenzhen market, and it's okay to see each other at that time.

  Ye Xiuqing had just returned to the house when she saw this time, sitting in the living room with her eyes fixed on Ye Jiangong and Zhou Cuiyun.

  Seeing the expressions of the two of them, Ye Xiuqing couldn't help laughing.

  Yes, this is going to be a second trial.

  Ye Xiuqing consciously sat across from the two of them, waiting for their inquiry.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's performance, the two people sitting there who were very serious originally had some uncontrollable expressions at this time. Ye Xiuqing is so self-conscious, why are they still showing serious faces?
  After lingering for a while, Zhou Cuiyun asked Ye Xiuqing.

  "When he came over just now, I saw that you were quite surprised by his presence. At first, I thought you two were partners. Why did I stay in the room for a while, and the two of you became friends? When did the two of you establish your relationship?"

  "Just now."

  After speaking, Ye Xiuqing did not wait for the two of them to continue to ask, and continued to speak.

  "The two of us have not known each other for a long time, but I still have a certain understanding of him. Through the doctors and nurses in their hospital, I know that he is doing a very good job in the medical field.

  And through simple contact, there is no problem with his conduct and character, and he has a very good impression on him.

  In the beginning, I also rejected him for some reasons. But he just came over and told me that he was willing to make some concessions and sacrifices in our relationship.

  In this way, there is no problem. I think his conditions are very good in all aspects, and I like him a lot, so we have established a relationship. "

  Ye Xiuqing didn't feel that the person she was dealing with was something shameful. Since Ye Jiangong and the others asked, Ye Xiuqing naturally told them what she thought, saving them from guessing and worrying about it.

  "I know you think The relationship between the two was determined too quickly, and I was afraid that I would not understand him. However, we are only dating and not getting married. There is no problem with the major conditions, and the rest needs to be contacted slowly. If it doesn't fit in the end, it's okay to separate. "

  Zhou Cuiyun has lived in a big city since he was a child, and Ye Jiangong has been doing business in many places over the years. He is not like some people. He thinks that getting married should be a lifetime. In addition, both of them know that Ye Xiuqing has an idea . , I was very relieved to her. After confirming that Ye Xiuqing was not deceived, Ye Jiangong still felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, but didn't say anything more.

  After sitting for another two minutes, he returned to his room. After Ye Jiangong left, Zhou Cuiyun said to Ye Xiuqing,

  "I know you have the right idea in your heart, since you have decided, I won't say anything more. Just remember one thing, no matter how you two get along in the future, protect yourself before getting married and don't let yourself get hurt. Hearing Zhou Cuiyun 's solemn exhortations, Ye Xiuqing nodded very obediently, indicating that she knew it.

  Although the relationship between Ye Xiuqing and Xie Yunzhou had crossed the road between Ye Jiangong and Zhou Cuiyun, it was too long for the two to establish their relationship. It was too short, and Ye Jiangong was afraid of what would happen again, so when he returned to his old house for the Chinese New Year, he didn't say anything about it.

  It was because of this that there were people who wanted to introduce Ye Xiuqing to Ye Xiuqing during Chinese New Year.

  However, this matter did not wait for Ye Xiuqing to be here, and it was directly rejected by the old couple of the Ye family.

  Every year, Ye Xiuqing waited until the fifteenth day of the first lunar month and stayed at home for a few days before returning to Shenzhen with the people from the village.

  But this year, one is because she began to enter the real estate industry, and there are many things. Another is that she hopes to go back earlier and meet Xie Yunzhou.

  So, just after the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, Ye Xiuqing began to organize the villagers in the commune, preparing to bring them back to the Shenzhen market.

  Knowing Ye Xiuqing's decision, although Ye Jiangong was very angry, he followed Zhou Cuiyun behind his back and scolded the little bastard who kidnapped his daughter several times. But in front of Ye Xiuqing, he still showed that he trusted Ye Xiuqing very much, and sent Ye Xiuqing back with a natural look.

  After Ye Xiuqing returned to Shenzhen, he simply took the villagers to clean up the company and took a brief rest. The next day, he was going to go to the hospital where Xie Yunzhou was working to find him and give him a surprise.

  As a result, as soon as he arrived at the door of the hospital, he saw a girl just pulling on the hem of his clothes, and she was so emotional that she didn't know what she was talking about.

 Chapter 456 Shopping (two-in-one)

  Seeing this scene, Ye Xiuqing's first reaction was whether the girl and Xie Yunzhou were related.

  But seeing the expression on Xie Yunzhou's face, Ye Xiuqing felt that something was a little different.

  She has never been a person who likes to think wildly when encountering things, so Ye Xiuqing walked over very generously, came to Xie Yunzhou and the others in a few steps, and said to Xie Yunzhou with a raised voice.

  "What's this for? What happened?"

  Originally, Xie Yunzhou, who had some headaches from the girl's entanglement, suddenly felt agitated after hearing Ye Xiuqing's words. Looking up at Ye Xiuqing, he explained to her anxiously.

  "Qingqing, this is my patient's family member. I have nothing to do with her."

  Ye Xiuqing felt a little awkward when she heard Xie Yunzhou's name. To be honest, the impact of Xie Yunzhou's name on her was greater than what she had seen before when he was pulling with this girl.

  And when the girl saw Ye Xiuqing coming, she reflexively released the hand that had been holding Xie Yunzhou's clothes.

  Some of them hurriedly tidied up, they had some messy hair and clothes, and showed an embarrassed smile at Ye Xiuqing.

  "Hello comrade, are you Dr. Xie's target? I'm sorry to make you see a joke.

  Dr. Xie is right, there is no relationship between the two of us, it's just a very ordinary relationship between the doctor and the patient's family Xie is

  a good doctor and a good person, don't misunderstand him because of me."

  The girl couldn't help but secretly raised her head and glanced at Xie Yunzhou. Although he said it, he had nothing to do with Xie Yunzhou. But she had some shy expressions on her face, and she looked at Xie Yunzhou blushing from time to time, but it didn't seem to be the case.

  However, Ye Xiuqing was not the kind of girl who would make trouble if she had a little doubt. She turned to look at Xie Yunzhou and said.

  "Since it's just a relationship between an ordinary doctor and a patient's family, if she drags you like this, will it delay your work? Do I need to call the security guard of your hospital to come over and take her away?"

  The girl didn't seem to think that Ye Xiuqing Even asked that. He suddenly widened his eyes and looked at Ye Xiuqing, and then, with tears in his eyes, turned to look at Xie Yunzhou, and said to him with some grievances.

  "Doctor Xie, why is your partner so careful? I just want to ask Dr. Xie to help me, and there is no other meaning.

  She already has such an excellent and honest partner as Dr. Xie, what's wrong with her? Satisfied? If my partner is so good, I will definitely give him 100% trust, and I won't make trouble with my partner's colleagues because of a trivial matter, which makes the man's face go where ?"

  Hearing her words, Ye Xiuqing glanced at her with a half-smile. Unexpectedly, in this era, there are already such people who have perfected the tea art.

  It's a pity that she was facing Xie Yunzhou, who had a straight personality, and she didn't understand the meaning of her words at all.

  "Qingqing is right. You're pulling and pulling at me here, and it won't affect you well.

  As I said before, your sister's physical condition, there is no way to perform surgery now. When she takes care of her body, at least It will also take half a year. At that time, I have already returned to the capital, and it is impossible to stay here for her.

  Moreover, your sister's situation is not very serious, and it is not necessary for me to be the chief surgeon. Other doctors You can also perform surgery. The other doctors in our hospital are also very capable, and there will be no problem.

  As for the medical expenses you mentioned, our hospital has a hospital policy. I am just a general doctor in the hospital. There is no way to call the shots to help you reduce or exempt your medical bills.

  If you really can't make up your medical expenses, I have given you a channel to apply for, and you can apply for medical expenses at a charitable organization. As long as the information you fill in is true, after the review is completed, you will be reimbursed a certain percentage of the medical expenses.

  That's all I can help you, and I can't do anything else if you pester me. Your entanglement has troubled me. If there is another time, I can only inform the security and let them take you away. Hearing Xie Yunzhou 's words, the girl's face suddenly turned pale. Looking at Xie Yunzhou, some of them shook their heads in disbelief. Tears quickly filled their eyes, and they looked pitiful.

  "Doctor Xie, How could you be so cold to me all of a sudden? Obviously you gave me a lot of ideas before? Why did the attitude suddenly change? Is it because your partner came over that you were afraid that she would misunderstand?
  It's okay, I can explain it to her, I'll explain it to her. As long as your partner is not the kind of ruthless person, she will definitely understand my difficulties and the relationship between us. "

  It has nothing to do with her, and there is no relationship between the two of us. I will help you before, but it is out of a doctor's mentality to be responsible to his patients. I hope you don't say such words in the future, it will make people misunderstood. "

  After speaking, Xie Yunzhou didn't care about the girl's battered face. He stretched out his hand and pulled Ye Xiuqing into the hospital.

  Xie Yunzhou has a special position in this hospital and has an office of his own. After entering, when he looked at Ye Xiuqing, the expression on his face was a little surprised, but also a little uneasy.

  "Qingqing, are you back? Trust me, I really have nothing to do with her. Ye Xiuqing nodded. She could clearly see the situation just now. Whether it was before or after she appeared. Xie Yunzhou showed a kind of resistance when facing this girl. Attitude.

  Moreover, since he has chosen to be with Xie Yunzhou, Ye Xiuqing is willing to trust him before there is any definite evidence.

  "I believe you are not the kind of person who steps on two boats, but since I have said this today, I will explain some things first. The two people have been together for a long time, and the relationship will definitely not be the same as the beginning. So close. I am willing to work with you to manage our relationship.

  But if one day, you feel that this relationship has subsided, and you do not want to work hard for this relationship, you can tell me directly, I will never I will hold you back.

  But if you hide from me, stay with me, and secretly mix with other people outside, then I will definitely not let it go easily."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Xie Yunzhou suddenly became anxious.

  He took two steps forward, tentatively stretched out his hand, and carefully held Ye Xiuqing's hand.

  After feeling that Ye Xiuqing was not struggling, Xie Yunzhou couldn't help grinning. Then he spoke to Ye Xiuqing very solemnly.

  "Don't worry, it won't. Although I don't dare to say that all the people in our Xie family believe that one person will spend their whole life together. But our family has never had a person who abandoned their relationship.

  Even if there is a husband and wife After living together for a long time, the relationship has faded. The big guy also started a new relationship after the peaceful separation. There will never be the kind of situation you said, stepping on two boats.

  If I really did There is no need for you to criticize me for such a thing, and my family will never let someone like me who ruined the family's reputation."

  Ye Xiuqing couldn't help laughing after hearing Xie Yunzhou's promise. Sure enough, people with good family style rarely have all kinds of moths.

  In order to meet Xie Yunzhou, Ye Xiuqing set aside two days of rest. And although Xie Yunzhou did not know when Ye Xiuqing would be able to return to the Shenzhen market.

  However, in order to prevent Ye Xiuqing from returning, he was too busy with work to have time to accompany Ye Xiuqing. So, when I just came back to work, I specifically said hello to the hospital. Throughout the first month, his work schedule was fairly easy.

  On the second day after Ye Xiuqing came back, Xie Yunzhou specially asked for leave from the company, accompanied Ye Xiuqing to the Shenzhen market for a day, and had a meal together.

  At this time, Ye Xiuqing realized that many of Xie Yunzhou's living habits were very similar to hers. Even the tastes and hobbies of eating, the two have a lot in common, which made Ye Xiuqing very surprised.

  What surprised Ye Xiuqing even more was that Xie Yunzhou did not have many of the shortcomings of this era, or even some boys in later generations.

  Although it can be seen that most of his clothes are usually neat and tidy, he does not have very high requirements for dressing.

  However, when Ye Xiuqing asked his opinion, Xie Yunzhou would not be perfunctory. Instead, he will give his opinion solemnly after considering it very seriously.

  Following Xie Yunzhou to play outside, Ye Xiuqing didn't have to worry about anything, he could arrange every link very clearly. Ye Xiuqing didn't even need to use his brain too much, he could live happily all day long. She couldn't help but sigh in her heart, this is a treasure.

  Ye Jiangong and Zhou Cuiyun's concerns are not without reason. Although the two have a very good impression of each other, the time they have known each other is still too short, and they don't know each other very deeply.

  Through these two days of getting along, the two have a deeper understanding of each other's character and basic situation. Although they found that there were some differences between the other party and what they imagined, they had to say that this difference made them feel even more excited.

  The feelings of the two people have also heated up rapidly in the past two days.

  That night, Xie Yunzhou sent Ye Xiuqing to the door of the company. Some reluctantly looked at Ye Xiuqing and said.

  "Qingqing, I have two surgeries tomorrow, and I won't be able to accompany you to go shopping at six or seven o'clock in the afternoon. However, I know that there is a shop nearby that has a very good late-night snack. How about you try it?"

  Hearing Xie Yunzhou's words, Ye Xiuqing shook his head.

  "What about your two operations tomorrow? You must be very tired after you finish it, so don't run back and forth. Besides, starting from tomorrow, I will also devote myself to work. I will be at home during the Chinese New Year holiday, and I have accumulated a lot of work. , I have to finish it as soon as possible, there shouldn't be too much free time in these two days. After I'm done working here, how about I go to find you?"

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the expression on Xie Yunzhou's face was blank for a moment. After being stunned for a while, he nodded to Ye Xiuqing.

  "Okay, your work is more important. I'll go back to the hospital leaders in two days and ask them to reschedule me. From next month, I should have a lot of free time.

  You can concentrate on your work. , when you have time, just come and find me directly."

  Having said that, Xie Yunzhou thought for a while, and then said to Ye Xiuqing.

  "When I'm free in the past two days, I'll buy a big brother and give you the phone number. If you want to see me anytime, you can also call me, and I'll come to you."

  Probably He felt that some of what he said was too bold, and the expression on Xie Yunzhou's face was a little embarrassed, but his right hand held Ye Xiuqing's hand very stubbornly. His mouth was saying goodbye, but his hand was reluctant to let go.

  Feeling Xie Yunzhou's performance, Ye Xiuqing just thought he was too cute. Holding back his laughter, he comforted him with a few words. At this time, Xie Yunzhou, who seemed to be dejected, was sent away because of his reluctance.

  Seeing the back of Xie Yunzhou leaving, Ye Xiuqing also had a rare feeling of reluctance in her heart.

  No wonder later generations always say that men only affect the speed at which they draw their swords. Sure enough, after talking about feelings, I will miss each other from time to time, and I can't concentrate on my work.

  Ye Xiuqing put down a planning book that she had just read, sat on the office chair, stretched out her hand and pressed her temple, relaxed her tired eyes, and couldn't help sighing in her heart.

  In the past, when she was resting, most of her energy was still on work. Although his eyes were not looking at the document, his brain was running at high speed, wondering if there was any problem with the previous plan.

  But when she was resting in the past two days, the scene related to Xie Yunzhou turned out to be the most in her mind.

  Even so, Ye Xiuqing has to admit that her work efficiency seems to have improved somewhat. Is this a combination of work and rest?
  After Ye Xiuqing relaxed for a while, she was ready to start her next job. After all, the land has been bought, and various procedures have been approved. The construction team she has assigned is basically the same, and she can take them to build houses in two days.

  Before the official start of work, Ye Xiuqing had to find out all the problems that might be involved after the start of the work, and make a plan to prevent it from being in a hurry at that time. There are too many things.

  At this moment, the phone on Ye Xiuqing's desk rang. As soon as she was connected, she heard the call from the other side of the phone, and Captain Li was obviously suppressing his angry voice.

Chapter 457 Follow-up arrangements (two in one)

  It has been nearly ten years since Ye Xiuqing and Captain Li met. Captain Li is not a particularly good-natured person. But most of the time, even if he was angry, he was just quietly sulking. It seems that this kind of emotion has already been poorly managed, and this is the first time Ye Xiuqing has seen it in so many years.

  Although he knew that Captain Li could be so angry, and he called her more specifically, it must be a major business-related matter. But at this time, Ye Xiuqing chose to appease him for the first time.

  "Uncle Li, what's going on? Don't get angry, let's talk slowly."

  Probably Ye Xiuqing's mood was too stable. Captain Li, who was originally agitated, was finally not as angry as before. Ye Xiuqing, who was gradually able to calm down, talked about what happened before.

  "Qing girl, don't mention it, this is really disgusting. We were not here before, didn't we collect the inventory that some factories had accumulated in our hands for various reasons? I don't think we're good, and they follow behind us to grab our business."

  Ye Xiuqing was not surprised by what Captain Li said. Even it took so long for someone to imitate their business, and I felt some surprises.

  Although the efficiency of their factories there is not particularly good. But in this day and age, there are still some wealthy people in her home province.

  Ye Xiuqing and the others have been able to do this business for such a long time. Anyone with a little vision can see that their business will definitely make a lot of money.

  In addition, there is no technical content in this business itself. As long as you have the money to buy a few large trucks, you can get low-priced goods from the factory, and you have the courage to leave their province to sell in other provinces, you can do this business.

  Some people follow suit, which is completely normal.

  With this in mind, Ye Xiuqing told Captain Li the same way.

  "Uncle Li, don't be angry yet, haven't we discussed this situation before? This business can't be done for long, we just take advantage of the price difference when others don't respond, it's impossible to have been doing it all the time.

  Of course, we have been doing it for so long, and we have more sales channels than those who have just done it. If you are reluctant to do this work now, if you continue to do it within a year, you should still be able to make some money. But, I'm sure you won't make as much as we do now."

  "Young girl, as you said, we've already said this before, and I'm not going to do it for such a thing. I was already angry for what I expected. What really made me angry was that I was dug into a corner, and there were two little bastards in our team who just followed the other party because the price of the other party was high.

  It's also my fault. I trusted these people who came out of the transportation factory with me too much. When I usually go to various factories to get goods, I don't hide it from them. Although these people don't know the internal prices very clearly, I do not hide it from them. They also know about it. As soon as they left, they took people to some factories that we had been to before. When I went to pull the goods this time, the leader of the manufacturer told me that the price would be increased next time? The deflated calf doesn't even think about it, when the things in their warehouse were piled up there and couldn't be sold, who came to receive the goods and bring income to their factory."

  The more Captain Li said, the more angry he became, which made him feel the most. What Mian felt that he couldn't get through was the betrayal of the drivers he had brought out.

  "Uncle Li, what's there to be angry about. Don't look at the drivers you brought out before, they seem to be earning more than ours now. Their new bosses don't dare to reuse such perfidious people. Aren't they?
  There are also the factory managers in the factories you mentioned earlier. We and they are just taking what we need. We don't have much friendship. It's understandable that they want to raise prices if they offer high prices.

  Uncle Li, I'm still like that . In other words, it is impossible to make money all the time in doing business, and it is impossible to be smooth sailing. No matter what happens, don't worry, we will slowly find a solution."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Captain Li gradually calmed down, and his tone was not as anxious as before.

  "You're right. When something happens, you have to figure out a solution. Qing girl, what do you say about this?"

  "Uncle Li, do you really want to listen to me?"

  "Yes, I'll work harder. It's alright, I really don't want to play with things that really require brainstorming. To be honest, if you hadn't been talking about it for the past two years, I wouldn't have understood it myself. Same thing this time. , you pay more attention, you have an idea, I will follow you."

  "Uncle Li, since you said so, then I will tell you what I think. First of all, I am not going to continue this business. From the beginning As I said, this business can only make some money in a short period of time. If it continues, it will not develop much.

  No one competes with us before, and the monthly income is not bad. I haven't spoken out that I want to stop this business.

  But now some people have started to follow suit, so that there will be more people who will do the same thing in the future. It won't take long for this business to make a lot of money. In other words, although I will make some money, compared to the energy I spend in this area, it is not suitable."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Captain Li was still reluctant to do this business.

  "But this business can still make money, isn't it a pity to quit doing it like this? Otherwise, let's do it for a while and stop it when it's not profitable at all?"

  "No Uncle Li, I'm sure of this business. I won't continue. And I'm starting a new project now, and I just need cash in hand. If you want to continue, then I will take my capital out of this business and no longer participate in this business. "

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Captain Li suddenly became anxious.

  "Aren't you going to do it? As far as I'm concerned, I can do this job well enough to understand. Young girl, I listen to you, so I don't dare. But if we don't do this, what else can we do? "

  He knows what kind of Captain Li he is. Although he is not stupid, he does not have the ability to do business. If Ye Xiuqing hadn't mentioned it by his side, let alone making money, it would have been a good idea not to pay the old money in his pocket now.

  He has been enjoying the joy of hugging his thighs for a while now, and he will never let go by himself.

  "Uncle Li, I'm not going to deal with you either. I'm about to start building a residential building by myself, and I need a fleet to help transport all kinds of building materials. If you want to continue partnering with me, then you can bring Our team back to the Shenzhen market.

  But this way, there may not be too many opportunities to return to my hometown in the future. After the work here is finished, I should go to other cities to do related industries. At least In a few years, this job should be quite sufficient."

  What Ye Xiuqing didn't say is that after a few years of rapid development of the domestic express delivery industry, it will be much easier for them to get involved in related industries after they have a foundation. At that time, I am not afraid that there will be no business, but I am afraid that they will not be able to work.

  After saying this, Ye Xiuqing stopped on the phone. After Captain Li digested it for a while, he continued.

  "Of course, if Uncle Li is not interested in this job or has any concerns, you can also tell me directly. Our uncle and neice have known each other for so many years, so we don't need to hide it. Uncle Li, speak up. , I can hire a team here at that time, too."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Captain Li was silent on the phone. After a while, he spoke out to Ye Xiuqing.

  "Qing girl, let me think about this. I'll discuss it with your aunt when I get home tonight. Can I answer it tomorrow?"

  "That's right, Uncle Li, don't worry about answering me. The preparation work on my side will take about half a month, and you will have time to call me within a week."

  After hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Captain Li spoke to her again and hung up the phone.

  For the next week, Ye Xiuqing could be said to be extremely busy.

  Although Ye Xiuqing had recruited some employees in various positions before, but in this era when most of the college students are all assigned after graduation, private companies like them want to recruit a person with outstanding ability is not easy.

  However, there are many things that can be done wildly. But it would be even better if people from the academic background were involved. Ye Xiuqing hopes to implant the concept that their company's products are equal to high-quality products into the hearts of the people when their company first develops.

  When Ye Xiuqing didn't want to give up this era of rapid development because of this reason, and waited for a few years to recruit high-level intellectuals, naturally he had to find a way.

  To put it in a bad way, Ye Xiuqing has been like a mouse during this time, digging holes everywhere to find all kinds of talents.

  It is also thanks to Ye Xiuqing that when he was in college, he was quite famous in the school because of the activities of English clubs and cram schools, and he knew many students from various majors and even some other schools.

  With the help of her former friends, she really found some classmates who were dissatisfied with their assigned positions, unhappy, and wanted to change jobs. There are some students who feel that in the assigned positions, they earn less, and there is no challenge, and they do nothing every day.

  Ye Xiuqing obtained their contact information through various channels and communicated with them individually. Not to mention, Ye Xiuqing really fool a few classmates with very good abilities to come over.

  In addition to this, Ye Xiuqing also recruited a few very capable people from the companies she had worked with before to work with them.

  Although domestic job-hopping is not common in this era, it is not a big deal in foreign countries. Most of Ye Xiuqing's cooperation is with some foreign or Hong Kong-funded enterprises. Everyone is not surprised by this kind of thing. Although some bosses would make fun of Ye Xiuqing when they met Ye Xiuqing at the banquet, they would not have a grudge against Ye Xiuqing because of such a thing.

  Soon, the people Ye Xiuqing found came to work one after another. The salary offered by Ye Xiuqing was very high in this era. And the ability of these people did live up to the high wages they received.

  At least after they came over, Ye Xiuqing felt that she felt a lot more relaxed all of a sudden. There was even a day left to go out with Xie Yunzhou for a meeting.

  That night, Ye Xiuqing had just returned to her room when the elder brother who had placed her on the table rang.

  "Uncle Li? It's so late, what's the matter?"

  "Qing girl, I've thought a lot about what you said to me last time, and I've discussed it with your aunt several times. We all think I'm not in business. I want to work with you.

  However, many drivers in my team, the elderly and children at home are here, and they don't want to go to Shenzhen with us. In this case, What should I do?"

  Ye Xiuqing was not surprised at all by Captain Li's answer.

  "It's normal that they don't want to come. Uncle Li, tell them. If you want to come, we will provide dormitory here, and the normal salary will increase.

  Those who don't want to come, we can understand. In a few days, Uncle Li, see if you can still buy a large truck with a cheap price and good quality from our house. If you can, buy a few more.

  Then let these drivers help drive the truck over first, and then stop the truck. Those who are willing to stay will take the train back. I have fully covered the travel expenses for this trip, and I have also given them twice the travel allowance.

  Moreover, these drivers have been working with us for so long, and they have been doing very well. This kind of intermediate We don't plan to do business in the future, and it's useless to keep the contacts in our hands.

  Uncle Li, tell them, they're here this time, and we'll introduce Boss Zhou to them. As a result, whether they do it by themselves or find another home in the future, it will be their capital."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Captain Li also felt a consolation in his heart. He believed that the drivers under him would be very grateful to her after hearing it. She considered most of the things in the future for them, and even found a very good way out for them.

  Working under such a boss and having such a partner really makes people feel very at ease.

  "Okay, I know about this, and I'll handle it here. I'll call you when I leave."

  After hanging up Captain Li, Ye Xiuqing stood in her room. window. Although at this time Shenzhen City is not the city that never sleeps in later generations, it has already begun to flourish.

  Looking at the light coming in from the window, Ye Xiuqing suddenly had some ambitions in her heart.

  In the future, she will build her own business kingdom from herself.

Chapter 458 Accidentally saw that the parent

  , Captain Li, acted very quickly. After agreeing on a time with Ye Xiuqing, he went to their transport team and bought a few large trucks before taking the drivers under his command to drive together. to Shenzhen.

  When they came this time, they brought less goods. Most of them are the luggage of drivers who are willing to follow Captain Li to work in Shenzhen.

  Ye Xiuqing had contacted Zhou Cunzhi before, saying that after this delivery, she would not do this business again.

  Therefore, Zhou Cunzhi felt a little reluctant in his heart when he received Ye Xiuqing's notice to come over to pick up the goods.

  During this period of time, his cooperation with Ye Xiuqing was very pleasant. Every time Ye Xiuqing brings things, the quality is very good. When the two of them worked together, she never did anything wrong.

  Some of his partners will consciously increase their prices when they know that his business is good, but Ye Xiuqing has never done so.

  Now that he knew whether Ye Xiuqing was not going to do it, Zhou Cunzhi felt very sorry. Even when Ye Xiuqing had just talked to him about this matter, he had spoken out to keep her, and he took the initiative to help her raise the price without impressing Ye Xiuqing. After persuading him a few times, he could see that Ye Xiuqing had really made up his mind not to do it, and it was considered that he stopped persuading completely.

  When he came to receive the goods this time, he saw Ye Xiuqing who was standing there talking to Captain Li. He still had some reluctance to go forward and persuade him again.

  "Ms. Ye, are you really not going to continue doing this? Isn't this a good job? I still say that, if you continue to cooperate with me, starting from the next shipment, I will pay more for each car. How about your two thousand?"

  Hearing Zhou Cunzhi's words, although Captain Li had already decided to end the business, he still felt a little moved in his heart.

  On the contrary, Ye Xiuqing was a little helpless after hearing his words.

  "Brother Zhou, I have other work here and I want the team to come and help me transport things, and I don't have the energy to continue this business. I appreciate your kindness. If there is a chance in the future, we can also do it elsewhere. Continue to cooperate in the field."

  Ye Xiuqing refused again, Zhou Cunzhi nodded. Although I have some regrets, I will not continue to talk about this topic.

  On the contrary, Ye Xiuqing waved to Captain Li and motioned him to find the drivers who were not going to work in Shenzhen with them.

  "Brother Zhou, although I'm not going to continue doing it, these drivers under my command may do it alone in the future. Our delivery channels are the same, and I'll introduce them to you. If you need it in the future , you can also contact them.

  However, I will not intervene in the follow-up matters. I just introduce you to you, and you can discuss the future cooperation yourself."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's reconciliation, Zhou Cunzhi was also very happy in his heart.

  As I said before, the quality of the goods that Ye Xiuqing brought has always been good, and the sales among his customers have always been very good. Now that the purchase channels are continuous, if he wants to do related material sales in the future, he can also use multiple channels.

  "Okay, then I will trouble you about this."

  Ye Xiuqing and Zhou Cunzhi first counted the goods. After the transaction was completed, he introduced the drivers to him. Then he very simply took the others to choose the dormitory, leaving Zhou Cunzhi to communicate with the drivers himself.

  After Ye Xiuqing had arranged these people, Zhou Cunzhi had already left. And the eyes of those drivers looking at Ye Xiuqing were full of gratitude.

  In the evening, Ye Xiuqing and Captain Li invited these people to have a dinner together. The return train tickets bought for them are also sleeper berths.

  Anyway, there are not many opportunities to contact them in the future, and she is willing to spend a little more money to make a good impression on these people.

  Ye Xiuqing only gave Captain Li two days to adapt, and then threw him to the construction site.

  Although Captain Li is not the kind of person who is very flexible and can start a business by himself. But he was serious in his work, and as long as Ye Xiuqing explained to him, he would do his best to do it well.

  Originally, after Ye Xiuqing completed all the formalities, during the construction stage, this part of the work should be entrusted to the construction company. But again, the number of reliable construction companies in this era is not very large.

  So in this part, Ye Xiuqing did not outsource all the work. Except for some of the work that she was not qualified to do, she was entrusted to a suitable construction company, and some Ye Xiuqing directly asked these people under her to do it.

  One is to be able to save money as much as possible and exercise the ability of these people under oneself. Another is to ask them to supervise the quality and construction of some projects of the construction company here.

  Although Ye Xiuqing did not dare to say it, she would definitely do her best in this regard. However, she also hopes to have a high-quality reputation from the very beginning.

  After these things were arranged, Ye Xiuqin could finally be relieved from her busy work and breathed a sigh of relief.

  At this time, she suddenly remembered, because she was so busy during this time, she should have not seen Xie Yunzhou for a short period of nearly two weeks. Even the last time they called, they didn't say a word, and hung up because she had something to do with her.

  Thinking of this, Ye Xiuqing suddenly felt a little guilty in her heart. I flipped through my schedule, and there was really nothing major in the past two days. Ye Xiuqing explained to her newly hired secretary and left the company first.

  She chose her boyfriend by herself, and she liked Xie Yunzhou very much, so she couldn't be so cold to others.

  Ye Xiuqing drove to Xie Yunzhou's hospital this time. When she came over, she inquired with the little nurse at the guidance desk. Xie Yunzhou did not have surgery today, and only had a consultation in the afternoon.

  Ye Xiuqing looked at the time, and it was probably less than half an hour before he got off work. After thinking about it for a while, Ye Xiuqing did not contact Xie Yunzhou, but found a place in the hall to sit down, ready to wait for him to get off work.

  Soon, Ye Xiuqing saw Xie Yunzhou walking out of the hospital. Obviously there were several doctors who came out with him, and everyone wore masks. However, Ye Xiuqing could recognize him at a glance.

  Seeing Xie Yunzhou, a smile appeared on Ye Xiuqing's face.

  After Xie Yunzhou separated from several doctors at the entrance of the hospital, he stepped forward a few steps and came to Xie Yunzhou, looking at her with a smile.

  Xie Yunzhou, who was taking off his mask, looked up and saw Ye Xiuqing standing in front of him smiling. A surprised smile appeared on his face.

  "Qingqing, are you here?"

  He is usually a shrewd person, but at this time, the words he asked were a little silly. The expression on his face did not change significantly, only the corners of his mouth drew an obvious arc.

  But looking at his bright eyes, Ye Xiuqin seemed to see a dog sitting upright, waiting for the breeder to give him his favorite toy, and the whole person became happy.

  Infected by his mood, Ye Xiuqing was also in a very good mood at this time. Silly answer to his question just now.

  "Yeah, I'll come to see you when I'm done here. How is it? Are you surprised? Are you surprised?"

  "Extraordinary surprise, especially surprise!"

  Xie Yunzhou said as he stretched out his hand to pull Ye Xiuqing's hand, and they went out together.

  "Where are you going in a while? I have nothing to do tonight, so I can go out with you for a walk. By the way, how many days can you rest this time? I haven't had any major surgery in the past two days, so I have a lot of free time. I can ask for leave to accompany you."

  "I haven't eaten yet, how about we go to eat in a while? I drove over today, how about we go out in my car today?"

  Holding the hand of his girlfriend who has not seen each other for more than ten days , how could Xie Yunzhou object to Ye Xiuqing's suggestion? No matter what she said, Xie Yunzhou nodded obediently, looking very obedient.

  At this moment, a female voice came from not far away.

  "Little Er? Where are you going? Who is this? Is this your girlfriend?"

  Hearing this voice, a hint of annoyance flashed on Xie Yunzhou's face. Looking at Ye Xiuqing's eyes, he also felt a little apologetic.

  Following Xie Yunzhou's gaze, Ye Xiuqing saw a middle-aged woman in her forties standing not far away.

  The other party was dressed very appropriately, wearing a pair of lambskin shoes with small chunky heels, and holding a simple small pearl backpack in his hand. Except for a simple silk scarf on the neck, there are no other decorations, but it looks very generous and decent.

  It can be seen that the family conditions of this lady must be very good, so that she can cultivate such a generous and dignified temperament.

  When Ye Xiuqing was in the presence of a large number of this middle-aged woman, the other party was also looking at Ye Xiuqing without a trace.

  Ye Xiuqing came directly from the company today and did not dress up. She was wearing simple and elegant business attire, and she didn't even have makeup on her face.

  However, Ye Xiuqing's facial features are exquisite, and because of her good age, her skin condition is very good. Even without makeup, she looks youthful and beautiful, which is outstanding.

  Coupled with her previous family background and the knowledge she has learned, the temperament left on her body. As well as the confidence that she has achieved in business in this life. Make her stand out in the crowd and look outstanding.

  At least this lady was very satisfied with Ye Xiuqing after looking at Ye Xiuqing secretly for a while.

  Ye Xiuqing had a guess about her identity the moment she heard this lady's name for Xie Yunzhou, but her appearance was too young, and Ye Xiuqing did not dare to confirm it.

  "Mom, this is my girlfriend Ye Xiuqing."

  After finishing speaking, she looked at Ye Xiuqing again with a somewhat embarrassed expression on her face.

  "Qingqing, this is my mother, Ms. Su Yun. She came to see me these two days and has been living with me."

  Xie Yunzhou's family's conditions are very good, but most of their family's industries are abroad. Although in response to the national policy in the past few years, many overseas Chinese have returned to China to invest, but many industries are not so easy to transfer.

  It is because of this that Xie Yunzhou's eldest brother is mainly responsible for the domestic market in recent years, while the elders in the family live abroad most of the year.

  However, the Shenzhen market has developed very well in recent years, and many of the older generation in the family still hope to look back on their homeland when they are old. Therefore, some members of their family will return to the country from time to time to live for a period of time in recent years.

  Su Yun came here this time mainly to see how Xie Yunzhou is living here, and to come here to play for a few days.

  Today Xie Yunzhou didn't work at night, just as the eldest son went to Shenzhen to discuss business again. Originally, they had an appointment to finish dinner together at night, but she waited in the car for a long time without waiting for her younger son, so she could only come out to check the situation.

  Unexpectedly, just walking to the door of the hospital not far away, I saw a young couple who were standing there stupidly looking at each other and smiling.

  She was still wondering why her son, who used to be a workaholic, was so leisurely recently. When I saw Ye Xiuqing today, I found out that it was for his girlfriend.

  Thinking of this, Su Yun couldn't help but smile.

  I don't know if the two sons of their family have a genetic mutation, or if there is something wrong with their family education. Obviously her character is still mild, and the father of the child is always smiling. Why is the character of the two sons, one is colder than the other.

  The boss is a workaholic, with a straight face all day as if someone owes him billions. The youngest son is not as cold as his brother, but he is also a workaholic, putting all his energy on medicine and not wanting to worry about other things at all.

  Su Yun has been worried that his two sons will marry work in the future. Now that she sees that her younger son has a partner, and the other party seems to be very good, she is of course happy in her heart.

  Therefore, after Xie Yunzhou finished his introduction, Su Yun took two steps forward and grabbed Ye Xiuqing's hand.

  "Can I call you Qingqing?"

  After seeing Ye Xiuqing nodding, the smile on Su Yun's face became more real.

  "You can also call me auntie. Are you here specifically to find the second child? This child is too, and he didn't tell me in advance. I didn't even bring a gift."

  Su Yun's face showed A somewhat annoyed expression.

  "Aunt Su doesn't blame him. I've been busy for the past two days, and I came here suddenly today. I'm really sorry, did I disrupt your plans?

  " It's been a few days, and I've had nothing to do today, so I came to find him on a whim. Okay, you little lovers must have their own plans, so I won't stay here any longer, I'll go back first."

  After finishing speaking, Su Yun looked at Xie Yunzhou who was standing there, blinked at him, and was about to leave.

 Chapter 459 Acquaintances
  Although Su Yun said so, Ye Xiuqing could see that they should have made an agreement before, and it was her sudden appearance that disrupted their plans.

  It is because of this that Ye Xiuqing will not continue to dominate Xie Yunzhou.

  "No need for Auntie, I just came to see him today, and I'll leave in a while."

  After hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Su Yun didn't say anything yet, and Xie Yunzhou couldn't take it anymore.

  When Su Yun came over just now, out of respect for his mother, Xie Yunzhou let go of the hand that had been holding Ye Xiuqing. Hearing Ye Xiuqing say this now, Xie Yunzhou turned his head and looked at her with a pitiful look in his eyes.

  Although he didn't see Xie Yunzhou's current expression, as his mother, Su Yun still knew his character. Therefore, after listening to Ye Xiuqing's words, he hurriedly expressed his position.

  "Here, Qingqing, are you going to be in trouble for a while? Auntie can see that you are a good boy, and auntie doesn't hide it from you. I did make an appointment with Xiaoer before, and he will have dinner with me and his brother later.

  But I I know what my son is like. If you leave today, he will definitely not have the heart to eat with us. Even if someone follows us, his heart will go with you.

  Auntie has a Unkind invitation.

  If you have something to do for a while, just pretend that Auntie didn't say anything next. If you have nothing else for a while, would you mind having dinner with us?"

  Hearing Su Yun's words, There was some hesitation in Ye Xiuqing's heart. The main reason is that she and Xie Yunzhou have only known each other for a short time, and she is not ready to meet the people in his family.

  But when he turned around, looking at Xie Yunzhou with some hopeful eyes, Ye Xiuqing couldn't say what she wanted to refuse.

  To be honest, Ye Xiuqing has always been very curious in her heart. It was clear that Xie Yunzhou was a relatively calm boy, and when he was with her, his facial expressions didn't change much. However, Ye Xiuqing was able to see some of his latent meanings from his slightly fluctuating eyes.

  Moreover, why are such indifferent boys so coquettish? And she couldn't refuse at all.

  After hesitating for a while, Ye Xiuqing nodded in agreement.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing nodding, Su Yun suddenly laughed.

  Being able to agree to eat with them, it seems that she gets along well with this silly son of her own, and it is more likely that she will be able to get married in the future. She doesn't have to worry in the future, this silly son of her own will marry the scalpel.

  Su Yun came by car. After Xie Yunzhou told Su Yun, he followed Ye Xiuqing honestly and drove Ye Xiuqing's car.

  Su Yun didn't like being a light bulb either, so he rejected Ye Xiuqing's suggestion to share a car with her, and gave up time and space to this young couple who hadn't seen each other for a long time.

  After getting in the car, Ye Xiuqing glanced at Xie Yunzhou and said with some complaints.

  "It's all your fault, why didn't you say that Auntie was going to have dinner with you tonight. I didn't even prepare to meet Auntie, how embarrassing."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Xie Yunzhou's expression became a little embarrassed.

  "I'm so happy to see you, I forgot about it. I didn't mean to, Qingqing, don't be angry.

  My mother has a good personality, you don't have to be too restrained when you get along with her. Besides, she has a personality sometimes. In fact, there is some naivety, the more natural you are with her, the happier she will be."

  Speaking of this, the expression on Xie Yunzhou's face suddenly became somewhat unnatural. After thinking for a while, he still said to Ye Xiuqing.

  "But if you can, you'd better not go out with her to buy clothes and jewelry. She has high requirements for these things, and she especially likes to match other people's clothes. Anyway, a few people in our family go out shopping with her. It's hard to hold on to the end."

  Hearing his words, Ye Xiuqing couldn't help laughing when she saw the depressed expression on Xie Yunzhou's face.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's laughter, Xie Yunzhou's pale face turned slightly red. After a while, he continued to speak to her.

  "My eldest brother usually doesn't care about my affairs. Most of his energy is on the development of the company. So when you meet for a while, he may not have opinions on you, but his character. Except for business He seldom expresses his opinion on other matters."

  Ye Xiuqing nodded after hearing Xie Yunzhou's words, indicating that he knew.

  Ye Xiuqing was hesitant to go out to dinner with Su Yun and the others just now. In fact, it was mainly because she felt that she and Xie Yunzhou had not known each other for a long time, and she was not familiar with them, so going out to eat together would be a little awkward. But Ye Xiuqing wasn't really nervous about seeing her parents.

  She and Xie Yunzhou were together because she liked him, but not because of him. Marriage is a matter of two families. If Xie Yunzhou's family does not welcome her, Ye Xiuqing will not be stubborn and insist on marrying her and her family to find guilt.

  It is precisely because of the fearlessness in his heart that Ye Xiuqing is so generous.

  Xie Yunzhou didn't know that Ye Xiuqing was not nervous at all now, he only knew that when he went to her house to find her before, he was very nervous. So along the way, he has been talking to Ye Xiuqing about the situation in his home to help Ye Xiuqing relax.

  In order to take care of Xie Yunzhou, the restaurant they made an appointment with was not far from Xie Yunzhou's hospital. Soon, a few of them arrived at the restaurant.

  When the three of them arrived, Xie Yunzhou's eldest brother was already waiting for them in the box. As soon as Su Yun entered the box and saw his eldest son who was looking at the documents with a cold face, his first reaction was to look back at Ye Xiuqing's expression. I was afraid that my eldest son, who seemed to be inhumane, would scare the target of the second son.

  After she saw that the expression on Ye Xiuqing's face had not changed, she felt even more satisfied with her.

  Without Xie Yunzhou speaking, he took Ye Xiuqing's hand and introduced it to his eldest son.

  "This is Ye Xiuqing Qingqing, the girl's girlfriend. Boss, take away the cold face you have in the company, don't scare Qingqing."

  After speaking, he introduced to Ye Xiuqing.

  "This is my eldest son Xie Yizhou. If you don't mind, just call him eldest brother."

  Hearing Su Yun's words, Ye Xiuqing nodded and looked at Xie Yizhou with a smile, only to find that he turned out to be an acquaintance.

  Not only did Ye Xiuqing discover it, but even Xie Yizhou felt it was a coincidence at this time. I didn't expect that the girlfriend my brother was looking for was actually Ye Xiuqing.

  Just when they entered the box, Xie Yizhou had already stood up from his seat. After listening to Su Yun's introduction, he smiled and nodded to Ye Xiuqing.

  "I was very sorry that classmate Ye refused to work in our company before. I didn't expect that we would meet again in such a capacity. It is fate."

  Ye Xiuqing also laughed when she heard Xie Yizhou's words.

  "Indeed, I thought that the next time I would see Xie always at a business banquet, it was a coincidence."

  Hearing what the two of them said, Su Yun looked at Xie Yizhou curiously while entertaining them. , asked.

  "What? You two knew each other before?"

  Not only Su Yun, but even Xie Yunzhou looked over curiously after hearing the conversation between the two of them.

  Hearing Su Yun's question, Xie Yizhou explained to her very naturally.

  "About six or seven years ago, didn't my dad say that some of our projects should be developed domestically? At that time, the domestic treatment for us foreign businessmen was very good, and we took this opportunity to return to China to participate in a trade exchange. At the meeting, I came to discuss the investment issue in detail.

  At that time, Ye was still studying at Capital University. He was selected by the foreign trade department and was the first batch of students to receive foreign businessmen like us. Although the first time the classmate who was in charge of translating for me was not Ye. Classmates, but I have heard of Ye's excellence.

  Later, we had more domestic transactions, and naturally had more opportunities to contact the foreign trade department. Every time we come to participate in various conferences or activities During the school days, some college students from the capital will be in charge of the reception. And Ye can basically be selected every time, and in the later stage, he can even be in charge of the basic activities of a group.

  Those students admire Ye very much, and I also learn from several students. The translator in charge of me probably understood how good Ye did when she was in school.

  Later, when Ye was about to graduate, I contacted her specifically, hoping that she could work in our company after graduation. , was rejected by classmate Ye. At that time, I still felt some regrets in my heart, I didn't expect to meet her again, it would be under such circumstances."

  Xie Yizhou usually doesn't like talking very much, but this time he was talking about When it came to Ye Xiuqing's original situation, he said a lot. It could be seen that he valued Ye Xiuqing.

  After speaking, Xie Yizhou looked at Ye Xiuqing and asked curiously.

  "Student Ye refused to work in our company before, saying that he wanted to try this business on his own. I wonder how Ye Xiuqing is doing now?" Ye Xiuqing did not hide it when she heard Xie Yizhou's words. Directly tell him about the development of his current company.

  She had heard Xie Yunzhou say before that the conditions in his house were not bad. But I didn't expect it to be so coincidental that he turned out to be the Xie family.

  Ye Xiuqing followed the staff of the Ministry of Foreign Trade and recruited people from the Xie family. Naturally, she knew how big their family's business abroad was.

  But at the same time, the source of the patriotic feelings in Xie Yunzhou's bones can be explained. After all, the Xie family was the first batch of companies that responded to the number to return to the country for development, and their various measures in recent years can also be seen, their love for the motherland.

  Xie Yunzhou grew up in this kind of family environment, and it is really normal to have such thoughts.

  Except that Ye Xiuqing and Su Yun met for the first time today, Ye Xiuqing knew everyone else at the dinner table. And the two of them are not difficult characters to get along with, so the atmosphere of the meal is very good.

  After eating, Su Yun and Xie Yizhou didn't leave them too much, and let the young couple go out to play by themselves.

  After leaving the hotel, Xie Yunzhou looked at Ye Xiuqing with some surprise.

  "Qingqing, I have always known that you are very good, but I never thought that you could be so good. You don't know my brother, he is very strict with himself and also very strict with others.

 If he can take the initiative to invite you to work under his hands, you can see how optimistic he is about you. Moreover, he actually said so many good things about you today. I can't remember the last time he praised people. When is it?"

  Hearing Xie Yunzhou's words, Ye Xiuqing couldn't help laughing.

  "It's too exaggerated what you said." The young couple hadn't seen each other for a long time, so naturally they had a lot to say at this meeting. The two stayed together until after nine o'clock in the evening before Xie Yunzhou sent Ye Xiuqing back to the company and took a taxi home by himself.

  As soon as he got home, he saw Su Yun who was waiting for him in the living room. Seeing Xie Yunzhou walking in from outside the door, Su Yun's face suddenly showed some gossip.

  "Send Qingqing home?"

  Hearing Su Yun's words, Xie Yunzhou nodded.

  "I think this girl Qingqing is very good, you have to grasp it. Also, since you already have a girlfriend, don't think about your work all day long in the future, and divide your energy into your girlfriend. If you miss such a good girl, don't blame me for being rude to you."

  Seeing the way Xie Yunzhou nodded obediently, the smile on Su Yun's face deepened. It could be seen that this silly son of his own really had a crush on Ye Xiuqing. Ye Xiuqing is also very kind to her stupid son. As a mother, of course, I hope that they can be well and that there will be no setbacks in their relationship.

  At this time, Ye Xiuqing did not know the conversation between Xie Yunzhou and Su Yun. After returning to the room, she simply cleaned up and rested.

  Since the last time she passed out, she has paid great attention to her health. If she wasn't too busy, she would never stay up late.

  In the next few days, Ye Xiuqing went to Xie Yunzhou several times. I met Su Yun twice, and she dragged her to the mall for a long time.

  I have to say that Su Yun's character is indeed very good, and it is very easy to get along with her. Although they just walked around the street together for a long time, the relationship between the two people suddenly became much closer.

  When Su Yun left the Shenzhen market, he came over to take Ye Xiuqing to say goodbye. I exchanged phone numbers with her and agreed to keep in touch.

  Time quickly passed in these little things, and before you knew it, the community developed by Ye Xiuqing had also been completed.

Chapter 460 Completed
  Ye Xiuqing's company has just been established, but Ye Xiuqing is willing to spend money and give good treatment to the people in the company. Therefore, there are many people in their company with very good abilities.

  Therefore, when they contracted out the project of the residential building, they chose many companies that were qualified to undertake the project, and chose the one with the highest cost performance.

  Because of this, even if Ye Xiuqing tried to build a residential building for the first time, the engineering level was very good.

  At least whether it was the feedback from the workers working on the construction site or the results of the inspection when Ye Xiuqing went for inspection, it could be seen that there was no problem with the quality of the house. Even better than some residential buildings that Ye Xiuqing went to renovate at least.

  After the inspection, Ye Xiuqing chose the three buildings with the best locations from several residential buildings, and let the decoration team under him carry out fine decoration and semi-fine decoration.

  It was already February when Ye Xiuqing's community started construction. After all this has been done, it is already autumn.

  When the villagers in their commune went back to the autumn harvest this time, Ye Xiuqing did not go back with them. Instead, he stayed in the Shenzhen market and began to publicize this community.

  At this time, there were many people in Shenzhen who came to work from other places, and there were also some citizens of Shenzhen who lived in the surrounding villages, and the land in their homes was used for other purposes.

  In addition, the Shenzhen market has developed very rapidly in recent years, and a large number of people who have made money and have very good living conditions have emerged.

  Although they are from outside the city, but because they have jobs in the Shenzhen market, they naturally want to buy a house here.

  Therefore, there are many people who need to buy houses in Shenzhen now. Although now when the average income of residents is only 300 yuan, the housing price per square meter in Shenzhen is about 2,000 yuan, which is not low compared to the whole country. However, there are still a lot of rich people in Shenzhen, and business has been good.

  As long as a community with a good geographical location and various measures is built, many people from Shenzhen will come to consult.

  The location Ye Xiuqing chose was very good, and she herself had a certain prophet. Although when she bought the land, the location of this place was not good.

  However, when this community was built, this place was planned not far away to build a key school in Shenzhen.

  College students in this era are very precious, and many parents also hope that their children can achieve success in learning. In addition, there were already key primary and secondary schools in Shenzhen a few years ago, and later there were document requirements to allow students to enter the nearest school.

  Therefore, the big guys have begun to have the concept of school district housing.

  Originally, the environment of the place Ye Xiuqing chose was not bad. Now that there is such a gimmick, when the real estate starts to sell, there will naturally be more people who come to inquire.

  Before the opening of the building, Ye Xiuqing specially found some young people with good faces and shapely body, and gave them a series of training. After passing the examination, they were placed in the sales office.

  Buying a house at this time is not as difficult as it is in later generations, and the process is not complicated.

  On the day of the opening, Ye Xiuqing specially found someone to set off firecrackers at the gate of the community, looking for someone to perform the lion dance activity, and tossed it for a while.

  Some people who originally had plans to buy a house were not to worry. Some people who had just passed by were indeed attracted by the various programs arranged by Ye Xiuqing.

  After all these activities arranged by Ye Xiuqing came to an end. The dozen or so outstanding young people who had been trained by Ye Xiuqing before walked out of the sales office. Standing directly on both sides of the arranged red carpet, with a very warm smile on his face, he bowed slightly to welcome those who were standing at the gate of the community watching the excitement. Shout out the service slogan of their community.

  When these people gathered at the gate of the community walked towards the sales office for various reasons. These people bowed slightly to them again, with a very enthusiastic attitude.

  Although this series of activities has been regarded as a bad street in later generations. But in this era, it is indeed the first time.

  Those people surrounding the gate of the community were all stunned by this series of actions. Although I don't know the quality of the houses in this community, the service concept of this community is very good, but it is deeply rooted in their hearts.

  After entering the community, those who are willing to buy a house once again found that the distance between several buildings in this community is very good, and it will hardly affect the lighting problems of other buildings.

  Regarding greening and infrastructure issues, although people of this age may not pay so much attention to these contents of the community. But what is the environment of the community, we still see it.

  Some people who came to see the house as a family, looked at each other, and their satisfaction with the community increased a lot.

  After entering the sales office, the staff of the sales office who did not go out to greet the guests. With these people, they came to the front of the display sand table in the community that Ye Xiuqing had specially built before.

  Explain to them the internal environment of the community and the basic structure of each house.

  It is different from the vast majority of community developers at this time, who only show the advantages of real estate in the sand table. This sand table in Ye Xiuqing's sales office also showed some unavoidable small problems in the community.

  For some houses with various small defects, it is also directly marked that the price will be reduced.

  After some knowledgeable people looked at this sand table, they couldn't help but nodded secretly again in their hearts.

  As I said before, in fact, the housing prices in Shenzhen in this era are indeed very cheap in the eyes of later generations. However, considering the general income of residents in this era, it is also a very high expenditure for the vast majority of families.

  People who are interested in buying a house must shop around before paying. They have seen a lot of houses, and some small problems that developers will not mark out, they also know in their hearts.

  Therefore, they were very fond of Ye Xiuqing's sincere approach.

  The sales office has trained staff. After leading these people to the sand table, after introducing them to them very enthusiastically, they gave them time to watch and discuss by themselves.

  Immediately afterwards, they took some of the latecomers to a rest area not far away, and let them rest there.

  Because the service is in place, people who want to buy a house or just come to watch the lively have a very good impression of this community. Almost no one leaves, and the whole sales office is very lively.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 426 10
Beautiful female supporting actress in the 1980s (八零年代漂亮女配) Author: Peach Su Type: Time-travel and rebirth When the ShanCha woke up, she found that s...
20.7K 198 19
https://m.shubaow.net/269/269037/ Author: chubby mandarin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-04 Latest: Chapter 187 Through...
50.7K 491 16
Cannon fodder's original wife becomes happy (年代文炮灰原配幸福起来) Author: sleeve side Qiao Wei transformed into the cannon fodder of the male protagonist in...
41.5K 670 21
Author: Sake Sangma Classification: Wear through Status: Completed Source: https://www.shubaow.net/224_224667/ Cheng Yue got into a book of rebirth a...