The Female Partner Gets Rich...

By jeffelyncosme

Note: This novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. https://www.69shu.com/txt/37814.htm Author: Dream of... More

1-10
10-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-425
426-437
451-460
461-466
467-469
Fanwai 1
Fanwai Wedding 1
Fanwai 3 Wedding
Fanwai 4
Fanwai 5
Fanwai 6
Fanwai 7

438-450

896 18 0
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 438 It's no use if you don't have a good character 

As for Ye Xiuqing, who Boss Huang said is very capable, Li Huaguang, who has some machismo in his own right, doesn't actually take her too seriously.

  No matter how powerful this little girl is, she is just a little girl who is less than twenty years old. Maybe in other industries, with a little cleverness, you can still make some famous things.

  But in their industry, in addition to the need to have a large number of contacts overseas. Courage, prudence, and an open-minded and big-picture view are all indispensable. No matter how talented this little girl is, age will check and balance her development.

  These are all Li Huaguang's thoughts before coming here. However, after a few words with Ye Xiuqing. Although he couldn't see anything on the surface, in his heart, he put away his previous disapproval and paid more attention to Ye Xiuqing.

  At this time, when Ye Xiuqing said that she was able to get other things, she was even more surprised and asked eagerly.

  "There are other supplies? Where did you get them?"

  Ye Xiuqing didn't say a word when she heard Li Huaguang's words, but just looked at him with a smile on her face.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's expression, Li Huaguang realized that the question he just asked was a little out of place. He is also in this kind of business, and of course he knows how important this purchase channel is for people like them.

  If it wasn't too unexpected just now, he wouldn't be excited to say such a thing for a while.

  After reacting, Li Huaguang felt a little embarrassed in his heart. However, his character made it impossible for him to apologize in front of Ye Xiuqing.

  After thinking for a while, he asked Ye Xiuqing some unnatural questions.

  "I mean, are your sources of these supplies legitimate? I'll take over your shipment and won't cause me any trouble, right?"

  He didn't find a good excuse for this, as if they were in this line of business, they seldom went into the source of materials. As long as the items are received, the money and goods are cleared, and if something happens, they won't care. He only said that because Ye Xiuqing didn't know much about this industry.

  What Ye Xiuqing has always pursued is not to fight unprepared battles. Although he had never been in business in this area before, Ye Xiuqing had already found someone to know about it before deciding to do business in this area.

  Hearing Li Huaguang's words, Ye Xiuqing knew that he was fooling herself. For this one thing alone, Ye Xiuqing decided that even if this business was not done, he could not cooperate with Li Huaguang.

  Of course she can see that Li Huaguang's ability is good. In other words, if his ability is not good, Boss Huang will not bring him over today.

  After all, although at the very beginning, Boss Huang did take care of her because Ye Xiuqing saved his mother. But now that Ye Xiuqing has almost become the supplier of all the Walkman sellers in their province, it is not Boss Huang who is taking care of her business, but Ye Xiuqing is taking care of Boss Huang's business.

  Therefore, if Ye Xiuqing can open her mouth and ask Boss Huang to find someone who can receive her goods, Boss Huang will definitely do his best.

  However, no matter how strong the ability is, the character is not good enough.

  Now that the business of the two of them has not started, Li Huaguang has already made excuses to prevaricate her when something happens. If the two of them really start doing business, will Li Huaguang also prevaricate her when they encounter something?
  She couldn't even be sincere at the very least. Ye Xiuqing felt that this kind of partner was not what she wanted.

  Besides, although Li Huaguang tried his best to control Ye Xiuqing. Ye Xiuqing could still feel his contempt for women from his casual actions and words.

  Although this kind of machismo is not a character issue, but he has such an idea, it is difficult to guarantee that he will not suffer losses because of despising women in the future and when doing business.

  The problems that Ye Xiuqing can see, of course Boss Huang, who is very familiar with Li Huaguang, can also see it.

  Where Ye Xiuqing didn't see, Boss Huang glared at Li Huaguang secretly. I secretly regretted it in my heart, knowing his character, I shouldn't have brought him here today.

  At the beginning, Boss Huang relied on his relatively advanced vision and courage to receive the first wave of dividends and became the first group of people to become rich.

  But in the same way, because he climbed up from the bottom, his own knowledge and ability are not enough for him to participate in bigger business.

  It is also thanks to Boss Huang that he can think about it. Anyway, the money in his hand can already make his life very good. Instead of diving into an industry that you don't understand, it's better to do some business that you can play with yourself.

  It is said that cats have cat ways and mice have rat ways. People like Boss Huang, who have worked hard from the bottom, know the importance of connections.

  Ye Xiuqing said before that let him find someone who can receive the goods, but Boss Huang actually has a more suitable candidate. Compared with Li Huaguang, who has a somewhat impatient personality, in fact, the other party's personality is more suitable for doing business with Ye Xiuqing. At the same time, the other party's business is also bigger and involves more types of materials.

  If it was other partners who asked him to help him this time, Boss Huang might not have brought Li Huaguang here. However, it was precisely because he had done business with Ye Xiuqing before that he knew how talented Ye Xiuqing was in this area and how much money he could earn with her. Boss Huang will bring his friends here, just want to pull him.

  Before coming here today, Boss Huang, who knew what kind of character his friend was, also specifically explained to Li Huaguang that when he came over, he must have a good attitude and not show his contempt for women.

  Although there is some incomprehension that Boss Huang attaches so much importance to a girl, Li Huaguang, who has been accustomed to listening to Boss Huang's words since he was a child, still nodded in agreement.

  It was because of his good attitude that Boss Huang brought him here with confidence. Unexpectedly, Li Huaguang, who had promised very well before, actually fell off the chain after only a few words.

  Just pointing at what he just said, let alone Ye Xiuqing. Even if he was in Ye Xiuqing's position today, he would not choose to cooperate with Li Huaguang.

  Boss Huang felt that what he had to consider now was not whether Li Huaguang could do this business with Ye Xiuqing. What he has to consider now is whether this incident will affect the cooperation between him and Ye Xiuqing.

 Chapter 439 Introduce another one

   Ye Xiuqing didn't know, Boss Huang thought so much in his heart.

  Although she does not agree with Li Huaguang's approach, she is not ready to cooperate with him. But for Boss Huang, Ye Xiuqing had no other ideas. After all, they got along quite happily during the year they worked together, and this business brought Ye Xiuqing a lot of income.

  As long as Boss Huang doesn't do anything that Ye Xiuqing can't accept, she won't give up this business.

  Ye Xiuqing and Boss Huang both thought a lot in their hearts, but in fact it didn't take long. At least Li Huaguang didn't notice that there was something wrong with the atmosphere in the room, and felt that his reasons were very good.

  Ye Xiuqing nodded to Li Huaguang at this time, and then continued without waiting for him to speak.

  "Your worries are indeed necessary. For a business like ours, if the source of materials is not clear, it is easy to cause some unnecessary troubles.

  Brother Huang and I have cooperated very happily this year, and you are Brother Huang is a very good friend. No matter what, I shouldn't let you take such risks. I didn't think carefully before, so I asked Brother Huang to bring you here. It happened that the batch of goods in my hand was also It hasn't been shipped, if Brother Li doesn't mind, I'll take Brother Huang to bring you here to relax. I'll disturb you again when I have supplies from the approved source next time."

  Don't care what Ye Xiuqing said. How nice to hear, and how to save face for Li Huaguang. The meaning in her words is the same, that is, this business, she is not going to cooperate with Li Huaguang.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Li Huaguang suddenly became anxious. He remembered what Boss Huang said to him before he came over, and asked him to try his best to cooperate with Ye Xiuqing. Now that the specific business content has not been negotiated, why did Ye Xiuqing directly refuse to cooperate?
  "Ms. Ye, what do you mean? Why are you suddenly not cooperating? Is it because of the problem I just had? This business is open to business, I can't accept the goods from you, and I don't even know if the source of the materials is legitimate, right? If you refuse to cooperate because of this matter, you are too cautious, right?"

  Ye Xiuqing didn't take any unpleasant words to him, and even the expression on his face didn't change much.

  "Sorry, I trouble you to make a trip today."

  Ye Xiuqing did not explain, which means that with her, this time things will not change. After listening to her words, Li Huaguang, who had suppressed his temper originally, was even more angry at this time.

  Although Boss Huang was sitting there, he didn't do anything drastic, but he looked at Ye Xiuqing with a malicious smile.

  "Ms. Ye insisted on refusing to reveal the source of this batch of supplies. Shouldn't I really be sure, it's a shameful thing? Ms. Ye's courage is really not small, this kind of thing with an improper source. Even if you dare to take out, you are not afraid of trouble."

  Li Huaguang's words became more and more ugly, and Ye Xiuqing didn't need to speak at all. Boss Huang stood up directly from the chair and came to Li Huaguang in a few steps. The movement of his hand was not polite at all, and he patted him directly on the shoulder.

  "Brother Huang, what are you beating me for?"

  Li Huaguang was stunned when he was suddenly beaten. But the person who beat him was the eldest brother he had always admired since he was a child. Although there were some grievances in his heart, he didn't say much.

  "It's you that I hit! Do you listen to what you said is what people said? How can I remember that you told me before that you, the second-order traffickers, don't ask the source of the materials at all, why are you asking again today? It's not over? What? What you said before was all nonsense?"

  Li Huaguang hurriedly glanced at Ye Xiuqing after being demolished by his eldest brother. Then he turned his head and kept winking at Boss Huang, signaling him to stop talking.

  Seeing Li Huaguang's performance, Boss Huang only felt a headache. He knew before that this brother of his was always easy to talk about. As long as he met a woman, it would be like being tricked by someone, and his IQ was completely offline.

  However, Boss Huang had never seen him talk business with women before, so he never knew that in this case, he looked no different from mentally retarded.

  "You don't need to look at me. It was a mistake for me to bring you here today. The key to doing business is the sincerity of both parties. Since you are not sincere, then there is no need to continue this business, and it will save you from making trouble later.

  " After that, without waiting for Li Huaguang to speak, Boss Huang turned to look at Ye Xiuqing, and said to her a little embarrassedly.

  "Ms. Ye, I'm really sorry about this today. It's because I didn't think about it carefully and caused you trouble. Don't worry, I'll teach him a lesson when I go back, and won't let him talk nonsense everywhere.

  Except for him, I I also know other people who do business in this area. I will contact you when I go back today, don't worry, I will definitely bring him to find you the day after tomorrow, and it will not delay your business."

  Boss Huang is saying this At that time, I was a little nervous in my heart. These words are both a promise to Ye Xiuqing and a test for her.

  His words were indeed beyond Ye Xiuqing's expectations. Although there were some surprises in his heart, Ye Xiuqing nodded to him as soon as his words fell.

  "It would be great if Brother Huang is willing to help. I'm still worried that I can't find a suitable person who obeys the rules in this regard."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, although she was clicked by her, there was some confusion on her face. So pretty. But knowing that Ye Xiuqing didn't anger him because of this matter, Boss Huang was still relieved.

  After sending the two away, Ye Xiuqing only felt a little headache.

  Originally, she felt that she had accumulated a lot of contacts in the past year, but now it seems that there are still some that are not enough. If she has enough contacts, this time, there is no need for Boss Huang to thread in the middle, and there will be no such unexpected situation.

  This incident can be regarded as a wake-up call for Ye Xiuqing. At the same time, Ye Xiuqing is also preparing to speed up her pace. After the inventory at home is sold out, she should be able to accumulate enough capital to start the next project.

  Boss Huang is quite reliable in his work. The next afternoon, he brought a man in his forties to look for Ye Xiuqing.

  This time, Boss Huang didn't even stay here any longer. After introducing the two parties, he excused himself to be busy and left first.

  After Boss Huang left, Ye Xiuqing and the man discussed specific cooperation matters.

Chapter 440 Captain Li is here

  The person that Boss Huang introduced this time is much more reliable than the previous Li Huaguang.

  When discussing business with Ye Xiuqing, the questions raised were also very rational and effective. Both of them have the intention of wanting to cooperate, and the proposed cooperation conditions are more suitable.

  Therefore, in less than half an hour, the cooperation between the two of them has been reached.

  Zhou Cunzhi, who was sent out by Ye Xiuqing, waved to Ye Xiuqing with a smile and said.

  "Just send it here. I'll wait for your call here. As long as you can deliver the items, I'll charge you as much as you have."

  Ye Xiuqing nodded, and through the conversation just now, Ye Xiuqing still felt good about Zhou Cunzhi's character. be understood. Besides, they just negotiated and they definitely don't owe money. After the goods are delivered, they will pay for the goods and deliver the goods. As long as they are careful, there will be absolutely no problems.

  "Okay, then I'll notify that place to start the delivery in a while. Under normal circumstances, I should be able to reach the Shenzhen market within five days, and I will contact you again."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Zhou Cunzhi nodded. Nodding, and after a few more polite words with Ye Xiuqing, they drove away.

  Watching him drive away, Ye Xiuqing stood there thinking for a while, and decided to wait for Captain Li to pull over the supplies and buy a car after he had enough spare money.

  In the future, the business has become bigger and bigger, and there are more and more places to go. Or take public transport, in the end there are some inconvenience.

  After returning to the office, Ye Xiuqing called Captain Li immediately.

  In order to facilitate contact with Ye Xiuqing and the others, as well as to facilitate the work and communication of the big guys, Ye Xiuqing raced against time to buy a small yard in the provincial capital before returning to the Shenzhen market, and used it as everyone's office. The phone Ye Xiuqing is calling now is installed in this small yard.

  In the past, when Captain Li contacted other factories to receive goods, he basically used this phone number to contact the person in charge of each factory.

  Just as Ye Xiuqing called, Captain Li answered.

  "Uncle Li, it's me, Ye Xiuqing."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's voice, Captain Li who was sitting there suddenly relaxed a lot. In driving and even repairing various cars, his professional quality is indeed outstanding. However, he was originally the kind of person who was so focused on his work that he didn't like to talk too much.

  Since starting this business with Ye Xiuqing, because he doesn't trust other people, Captain Li can only get in touch with the heads of the various factories.

  Every time I talk to them, Captain Li feels very nervous. For fear that what I said was not urgent, the price would not come down and I would suffer a loss. I was also afraid that I would bargain too hard and make the other party unhappy, so I simply stopped doing business with them.

  It can be said that during this period of time, Captain Li felt that he was even more tired than driving a long-distance truck in a transportation factory for a day and a night.

  Ye Xiuqing had already told him before he came to Kaicheng, and he would call him when he had contacted the buyer in Shenzhen.

  Now that he has received a call from Ye Xiuqing, it means that they can deliver supplies to the Shenzhen market. In this way, he can finally be liberated, and he is naturally very happy in his heart.

  "Qing girl, when you call at this time, have you already found someone over there who can buy our stuff?"

  "Yes, I've already contacted someone here. Uncle Li, pack your things. Let's start over tomorrow. For the first time, let's be safe and bring all the liquor that we received before. My partner here said, how much is needed. After this transaction is over, If the situation is right, bring other things over."

  "Okay, I'll let those boys load the car in a while, let them pack the things, and drive over tomorrow."

  "Uncle Li, how much is this batch of liquor?"

  "At the beginning, I wasn't sure if you could find a market there. Except for the winery we were looking for, I didn't look for any other winery. However, that winery has a lot of inventory, and I can pull it out this time. Go five or six cars. The main reason is that we have too few trucks, otherwise we can pull more."

  Ye Xiuqing hurriedly persuaded when Captain Li had some regrets. ,

  "You don't have to pull so many things for the first time, these are enough."

  After Captain Li hung up the phone, he immediately went to the drivers under his hands and drove to the winery to load the goods.

  It takes four or five days to drive a large truck from the provincial capital to Shenzhen. If there is only one driver per vehicle, even if they are given enough time to rest every night, people will be exhausted. So from the very beginning, Ye Xiuqing and Captain Li assigned two drivers to each large truck.

  At the same time, because of this, when carrying goods, they also need to contribute.

  Ye Xiuqing has always believed in "if you want a horse to run, you must feed the horse," and the salary she offers is not low. Even if these people were asked to do more work, no one complained.

  Since he has partnered with Captain Li to do this business, Ye Xiuqing will give him 100% trust. After calling Captain Li that day and explaining the matter clearly, Ye Xiuqing didn't pay more attention to this matter.

  She still has a lot of things to worry about in Shenzhen. At the same time, she is also ready to start buying land and trying to build a house by herself. There are more things involved here. Even if he had received professional training in business and suddenly participated in an industry he was not very familiar with, Ye Xiuqing was a little overwhelmed.

  On this day, Ye Xiuqing had just returned from the construction site with a few people when she saw six large trucks parked in their company's yard. It was only now that she remembered that it had been five days since she called Captain Li earlier.

  During this period of time, Ye Xiuqing asked the workers under him to clean up the newly built office building of their company while they were not so busy. Although I have to take care of other work, I can only spare a few people to work every day. After more than a week, I have also packed an office and a conference room.

  At this time, the drivers brought by Captain Li were sitting in the conference room.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing walking in from outside the door, these people hurriedly stood up from their chairs. The gaze that looked at Ye Xiuqing also became somewhat restrained.

  Although they knew beforehand that Ye Xiuqing did a good job in the Shenzhen market, they didn't have any specific concepts in their hearts. Knowing now that Ye Xiuqing actually has such a large piece of land and several buildings in Shenzhen, the distance between them and Ye Xiuqing suddenly widened. For a while, I didn't know what to say.

Chapter 441 Acceptance
  Ye Xiuqing didn't know that they had some complicated psychological activities at this time. Seeing Captain Li's arrival, Ye Xiuqing was very happy psychologically, and came to Captain Li in a few steps.

  "Uncle Li, you've worked hard!"

  Originally, Captain Li felt a little uncomfortable when facing Ye Xiuqing. However, when he saw that Ye Xiuqing's attitude towards him was no different from before, he felt that Ye Xiuqing's character would not despise him because of the huge gap between the rich and the poor.

  No matter how rich Ye Xiuqing is now, she is still the little girl he watched grow up.

  After thinking about it, Captain Li didn't feel awkward in his heart. Shaking his head with a smile, he said.

  "Hey, what's so hard about this. We all drive in groups of two and change shifts along the way. Unless conditions don't allow it at night, we'll definitely find a place to rest for the night.

  This condition is better than what we used to be. When I was in the transportation factory, it was much better. If you dislike the hard work, what kind of money would you make? Just take it with you at home and wait to die!"

  Captain Li said this to Ye Xiuqing as well as to those in the house. what other drivers said. Although the characters of the drivers he selected are not bad, this time even if they let them run before and after, there is no complaint.

  But these words, Captain Li still wants to say it up front. After a long time of saving, what thoughts will these people have in their hearts?

  After Captain Li finished speaking, he spoke to her again without waiting for Ye Xiuqing to answer.

  "Everything is left outside, let's go, I'll show you."

  The drivers selected by Captain Li are of good quality, and they didn't hurry when they came to the Shenzhen market. When encountering bad road conditions, Captain Li stared at them closely. I was afraid that they would not pay attention and beat the wine in the car.

  It is precisely because of this that even if the distance from the provincial capital to Shenzhen is not too close, the road conditions in some places are not particularly good. But the few carts of wine that Captain Li and the others brought over were only broken into twenty bottles, which surprised Ye Xiuqing.

  After the inspection, Ye Xiuqing went back to the office and called Zhou Cunzhi.

  "Ms. Ye? Did the goods arrive?"

  "Yes, we have already delivered the goods, and they are now in our company's yard. I wonder when Brother Zhou has time, so he can come and see the goods."

  Zhou Cunzhi last night, I just sold a batch of goods in my hand, and I am resting at home today. Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, he said directly on the phone.

  "It just so happens that I'm fine at home today, wait a moment for me, and I'll be there right away."

  Even in the Shenzhen market, where the economy is very developed in the whole country, there are not many cars on the road, and there is no such problem as traffic jams at all. .

  Zhou Cunzhi hung up the phone for less than half an hour and drove over.

  Just as he entered through the company's gate, he saw six large trucks parked in the yard, and he raised his evaluation of Ye Xiuqing in his heart again.

  It just so happened that Ye Xiuqing saw Zhou Cunzhi by the upstairs window, and did not stay in the office waiting for him to come up, but went downstairs with Captain Li.

  Ye Xiuqing first greeted him and briefly exchanged a few words before Ye Xiuqing introduced Captain Li to him.

  "This is my Uncle Li. The business of reselling supplies was done by the two of us in partnership. Uncle Li is usually responsible for delivering the goods to me from our house. His driving skills are very good. My team can be formed. The driver was mainly found by Uncle Li. With Uncle Li around, I can rest assured to stay in Shenzhen and do my business, and I don't have to be afraid of something going wrong at home."

  After finishing speaking, Ye Xiuqing said to Captain Li again. .

  "This is Mr. Zhou Cunzhi. The liquor I asked you to transport this time is mainly for Brother Zhou."

  After hearing Ye Xiuqing's introduction, the two greeted each other. Zhou Cunzhi saw that Ye Xiuqing was in charge of this business, while Captain Li had no idea of ​​starting his own business at this time. So, after the two just said a few words politely, Zhou Cunzhi went to see the wine with Ye Xiuqing.

  Ye Xiuqing was also doing this kind of business for the first time, and she didn't know what to do when taking people to see the goods. So, she just brought Zhou Cunzhi to the train, opened the back compartment of these trucks, and let him look at it at will.

  Zhou Cunzhi also knew that Ye Xiuqing was a novice in this regard. After seeing Ye Xiuqing open the back compartment, he talked to her and went directly into the compartment closest to him.

  He took out a few bottles of packaged wine at random, opened the package and checked it. After finding that there was no problem, he put the wine back in.

  Immediately afterwards, he went to several other carriages and repeated the operation just now. After checking the wine in several carriages, he randomly went to another carriage, picked a bottle of wine from the middle, opened it, and looked at Ye Xiuqing.

  "Do you mind if I open this bottle and take a look?"

  Ye Xiuqing shook her head when she heard Zhou Cunzhi's words. Although the winery in the provincial capital is currently in a state of shutdown, the wine she delivered this time is also the stock in the winery. However, this is due to other external things, and there is no problem with the quality of the wine produced by this winery.

  Ye Xiuqing was very confident in the quality of these wines and was not afraid of Zhou Cunzhi's inspection. After hearing his words, Ye Xiuqing nodded without hesitation.

  "Of course, you can watch it as you like."

  With Ye Xiuqing's permission, Zhou Cunzhi was not polite and opened a bottle of wine directly. First, I brought it up to my nose and smelled it, then poured a little out of the bottle and tasted it, and my eyes lit up.

  Although the wine in the north is a little different from their side, the good things are all the same. Especially for someone like him who usually drinks, as long as it is good wine, he likes it. As for the wine that Ye Xiuqing brought over, after letting him drink it, he thought of trying it again.

  Now that Zhou Cunzhi is satisfied with these wines, it is natural to discuss the price next. The three of them went to Ye Xiuqing's office together and began to negotiate the starting price.

  At the beginning, Captain Li was still with him in the office. After hearing the two of them talk about the price for a while, I just felt that my heart couldn't stand it. After hesitating for a while, Captain Li still had some embarrassed urination.

 Chapter 442 I'm staring at it

  Captain Li stayed outside for a while, until he saw Zhou Cunzhi had left, and then returned to Ye Xiuqing's office.

  "Qing girl, is this business done?"

  Ye Xiuqing nodded after hearing Captain Li's words.

  "It's done, Brother Zhou said that he will go back to the car and find someone to come and pick up the goods. When he comes to pick up the goods, he will give me the payment."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing saying that the business was successful, Captain Li was relieved. in one breath.

  He applied for a leave of absence without pay and followed Ye Xiuqing to do this business all the time. After all, the benefits of his daughter-in-law's factory are not very good. If he can't make any more money, the savings in the family won't last long.

  Although I don't know how much money I can make now, as long as there is income, it means that this business is feasible, and Captain Li will naturally not be so anxious in his heart.

  Thinking that just before he went out, the two of them were in the office talking about the price, Captain Li asked Ye Xiuqing casually.

  "Qing girl, what's the price you gave him?"

  Ye Xiuqing made a gesture to him after hearing Captain Li's words.

  There were some casual Captain Li, but after seeing Ye Xiuqing's gesture, his eyes widened. Looking at Ye Xiuqing, some people asked in disbelief.

  "How much? What's the price you negotiated?"

  Seeing that he was shocked by the price, Ye Xiuqing couldn't help but laugh, with a proud expression on his face.

  "Four dollars, he charges four dollars for a bottle."

  After getting a positive answer from Ye Xiuqing, Captain Li only felt that his legs were a little weak. He stumbled a bit and helped the table next to him before he was able to stand firm.

  He never imagined that Ye Xiuqing would be able to negotiate such a price.

  You know, although the quality of this liquor is very good. When they were retailing in their own province before, they had to pay five yuan a bottle. However, this wine was only famous in their own province after all, and the name did not reach other provinces.

  Moreover, Zhou Cunzhi is not clear, but Captain Li and Ye Xiuqing are very clear in their hearts. Because these wines are all the winery's inventory, the winery will not be able to sell them in a short period of time. In order to pay the workers wages, the director of the winery sold them the liquor at a loss.

  The price they get from the winery is only $4 per bottle. That is to say, they just drove the wine to even and the price nearly tripled. Even if there are transportation costs, they can earn at least one dollar per bottle of wine.

  The reason why Captain Li went out just now was because Ye Xiuqing's asking price was too high, and Zhou Cunzhi's bargaining was too ruthless, and his heart couldn't take it. On the other hand, he was afraid that the expression on his face would reveal too much information, so he would hide for a while.

  Unexpectedly, Ye Xiuqing was so powerful that he could sell things at such a price.

  Thinking of this, Captain Li hurriedly lowered his head to hide the expression on his face.

  On his way to deliver the wine to the Shenzhen market, a driver who had a good relationship with him told him behind his back. After this batch of goods is sold out this time, if he can find a next home, he can try to separate it out and do it alone.

  After all, in addition to providing funds and looking for recipients, Captain Li did everything else Ye Xiuqing did.

  Although Captain Li refused at the time, and said a few words to that person. But what he said did indeed have some influence on Captain Li.

  It's not that he really has the mind to go it alone, but he's also thinking, if their business can really make money in the future, can Ye Xiuqing give them some benefits like he used to be in the transportation factory? .

  However, after watching Ye Xiuqing's bargaining today, Captain Li's thoughts completely disappeared.

  Captain Li is very knowledgeable about his abilities. He belongs to the kind of person who only works with his head smothered, and is completely incompetent in business matters.

  When he was in the provincial capital, the receipt of the goods went so smoothly. It was entirely because Ye Xiuqing told him the low prices of various materials before he left. He only had to bite the price and negotiate with the person in charge. .

  And today, he couldn't do anything like that. If he was in Ye Xiuqing's position today, Captain Li felt that it would be very good for him to talk about the price for three yuan.

  Captain Li can see it clearly. In this age, if you want to make money, it is not easy to work. There is a lot of knowledge involved. It is not something he can understand. Although he didn't say much, he secretly made up his mind. Unless Ye Xiuqing drives him away in the future, otherwise, he will follow Ye Xiuqing with determination.

  Ye Xiuqing didn't know that Captain Li had thought so much in his heart. It can be seen from Captain Li's performance how excited he is at this time.

  After Captain Li had calmed down for a while, Ye Xiuqing continued to speak to him.

  "We can make a lot of money selling liquor this time. I just talked with Zhou Cunzhi. When you go back, I will buy some things from the Shenzhen market from him, and you can pull it back together. After you go back, , go directly to my father, and my father will help sell these things.

  Of course, if you go out to sell channels, you can also find another home by yourself. After all, this is a business between the two of us, and we can't always do it. Please help my father.

  By the way, I still have a batch of Walkmans and tapes here, and you can also help transport them back together. Because this is my own business, I will pay you the freight according to the current market, and you can send the things to me. The provincial capital is fine, and someone will come to pick him up."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Captain Li hurriedly said.

  "If you didn't think about it carefully, we would have gone back empty this time. It's all our own business. Where do you need to pay for the freight?"

  "It's okay, since this is a partnership business, it's better to understand it better."

  Just as the two were talking, the sound of a car honking came from downstairs. The two of them looked out the window and saw several large trucks driving in from the door.

  "Zhou Cunzhi moved so fast, so I got the car here. Uncle Li, they're going to bring wine to the car in a while, so please keep an eye on them. One is that the number is wrong, and the other is don't let them move. It's too big, and it broke the wine."

  Captain Li nodded, with a serious expression on his face, but this time he was full of solemnity.

  "You can rest assured, young girl, I'll keep an eye on this, and nothing will go wrong." I
don't know what the price of liquor was at that time. I asked the drinker at home and he said that in the 1980s, Wuliangye was only seven yuan. Yes, it should be more expensive in the 1990s. The average bottled liquor produced in our province costs two or three yuan, and the better ones cost five or six yuan. If the little cuties know anything, please let me know and I will change it!

Chapter 443 Soft Legs
  Although Zhou Cunzhi and Yexiuqing were able to negotiate the price, it was almost a matter of pretense, and even a dime had to be explained to her.

  But when the price was negotiated, when I came to pick up the goods, the payment was very happy.

  Not only Ye Xiuqing's side, but Zhou Cunzhi's side also sent someone here to count the number of this batch of wine. After the batch of wine was finished, the two parties checked the quantity and determined that there was no problem. Zhou Cunzhi originally thought about giving the money to Ye Xiuqing.

  Unexpectedly, Ye Xiuqing brought more of these wines than he thought. The money he brought was not enough, so he had to go to the bank with Ye Xiuqing and Captain Li and transfer the money to her.

  After Zhou Cunzhi left, Captain Li, who had calmed down originally, looked at the numbers on Ye Xiuqing's passbook, and only felt that his legs were a little weaker.

  It's not that he has never seen such a large deposit. If nothing else, Ye Xiuqing spent a lot of money when she bought wine at the winery before.

  But this money is not the same as that. The money belongs to Ye Xiuqing and has nothing to do with him. But now, some of the money in Ye Xiuqing's passbook belongs to him.

  After returning to the company with Ye Xiuqing, Captain Li still felt a little unbelievable in his heart.

  "Qing girl, this time, in just a few days, I made so much money by transporting things from our province? This is too unreal, isn't it? Just like this, I made so much money?"

  After Captain Li walked around Ye Xiuqing's office for a while, he still couldn't control his inner excitement and said to Ye Xiuqing.

  Ye Xiuqing nodded at him.

  "Yes, after deducting various costs and expenses this time, we can indeed earn 80,000 to 90,000 yuan. But this is also because we are lucky to be able to find such bargains for clearing the inventory. If we calculate the original price of the winery, we will Can't earn that much.

  Moreover, our business is only a second-order dealer in the final analysis. Now each factory has inventory, we can take this opportunity to make a fortune. When these factories slow down and resume production, the business will probably not be easy to do. If the person in charge of the factory had more courage and could go out to find sales by himself, our business would not be able to go on.

  So Uncle Li, don't get too excited, we can't keep earning this money. Hearing Ye Xiuqing 's
words, Captain Li not only did not calm down, but instead said to Ye Xiuqing.

  "That's enough, this time I got nearly 30,000 yuan, which is more than what I have earned from working for so many years. This business doesn't need to be continued all the time. As long as it can last for half a year, or even a few months, it will make enough money for the rest of my life.

  No, I really can't calm down, I have to go out for a walk, I'm so excited, I have to calm down. Looking at the back of Captain Li leaving, Ye Xiuqing couldn't help laughing.

  Maybe the money he made this time really stimulated Captain Li. At this time, he was like a chicken blood. I can't wait .

  After Ye Xiuqing finds someone to put the supplies sent by Zhou Cunzhi into the car, Captain Li and his drivers drive back early the next morning. After preparing to go back, he will deliver another batch of goods as soon as possible. Originally ,

  Ye Xiuqing thought that Zhou Cunzhi had brought back so much wine at once, and she should not contact her again for at least a week. Unexpectedly, just two days later, Ye Xiuqin was in the construction site, checking the decoration team that had just finished it. During a project, I received a call from him.

  At this time, although the eldest brother was able to talk, the quality of the call was not very good, and the signal could not be received from time to time.

  After hearing the noise in the phone, Ye Xiuqing could only After walking out of the building, he said to Zhou Cunzhi on the other end of the phone,

  "Brother Zhou, I'm sorry, the signal was not very good just now, and I didn't hear it clearly. "

  Zhou Cunzhi also encountered this problem of Big Brother. After hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, he didn't get angry, but repeated it to Ye Xiuqing very patiently.

  "I said that I have already sold some of the batch of wine that I bought from you before, and everyone responded well. Didn't you say that you still have some in your hand? When will it be shipped next time? I still say that. , I will charge as much as you have, and this price is the same."

  Ye Xiuqing was not surprised by this result, but she was also very happy in her heart.

  Although she has confidence in the quality of this batch of wine, the tastes of the north and the south are different after all, so she is afraid that this batch of wine will not sell well in the south. Now that Zhou Cunzhi said this, Ye Xiuqing dared to buy more goods with confidence.

  She still remembered when she went to the winery with Captain Li before, but saw a lot of inventory stacked in the winery's warehouse. If nothing else, she can get two more shipments.

  Thinking of this, Ye Xiuqing felt confident in her heart, she said to Zhou Cunzhi over the phone.

  "I should still be able to get two batches of goods. Our driver just went back two days ago. After they go back, they will start loading the car, and it will take eight or nine days before they can come. Is this time okay?"

  "No problem, just the one in my hand. These wines can still be sold for a while. But we can agree that after your batch arrives, you can't sell it to others. I've already accepted it here."

  "Brother Zhou, don't worry, you passed the last one. Cooperation, I think Zhou Ge, you are a very real person. Even if you don't say it, I will contact you when this batch of goods arrives. If you change someone temporarily, I am not at ease in my heart."

  Although I know Ye Xiuqing may have said something polite, but Zhou Cunzhi felt quite happy in his heart when he heard her say that.

  Because Captain Li was still on the road at this time, Ye Xiuqing did not contact him immediately. Instead, he estimated the time when he was almost home, and then called back and told him about it.

  Originally, Ye Xiuqing wanted to let Captain Li and the others rest at home for a day, but Captain Li finished loading the car that day and rushed over the next morning.

  There was no problem with this batch of goods either. After receiving the goods, Zhou Cunzhi happily agreed with Ye Xiuqing the delivery time of the third batch of goods.

  He is not as anxious as this time for the third batch of goods. At least Captain Li and the others can rest at home for two days after they return. Otherwise, Ye Xiuqing was actually quite worried even though there were fewer cars on the road now.

  Originally, Ye Xiuqing was still planning, after Captain Li delivered the third batch of goods, what supplies would they bring over first.

  As a result, on the night that Captain Li returned to the provincial capital after delivering the second batch of goods, he called Ye Xiuqing and said that something went wrong with the last batch of goods.

Chapter 444 I Disapprove 

At first, when I heard Captain Li say that something went wrong with this batch of goods, Ye Xiuqing thought that something was wrong with them. I didn't expect that the problem was the winery.

  In fact, there were already signs of this incident, but Ye Xiuqing was not in the provincial capital, so he didn't know the news very timely. And Captain Li himself is not a person who is very good at looking at form, and he didn't find out what was wrong with the other party at the first time, which would lead to the current consequences.

  The winery director who originally traded with Ye Xiuqing and the others had a good relationship with Captain Li. Captain Li and the others were able to sell the winery's inventory and give them money to pay the workers. The factory manager also thanked Captain Li and the others very much in his heart.

  As a result, when Captain Li and the others just delivered the first batch of goods to the Shenzhen market, the old factory manager went home to recuperate due to physical and family reasons.

  Because the old factory manager did not retire, he will come back when he recovers. Therefore, the top management did not send a new director to take over, but let the original deputy director temporarily manage the winery's affairs.

  When Captain Li went to the winery to get the second batch of goods, the deputy factory manager made a mistake in his heart.

  He knew how much Captain Li had taken from them for the first time, but after only a few days, the first batch was already sold out. Anyone with long eyes can see that this batch of Captain Li's goods must be selling well, and they can't make less money.

  At that time, the deputy factory manager felt that the price the factory manager had given them was too low. The more Captain Li and the others earned, the more unbalanced he felt in his heart. In his opinion, the winery's own losses made Captain Li and the others make money. This is equivalent to Captain Li and the others, and they make money from their winery.

  Therefore, this time, when Captain Li wanted to purchase the goods again, without notifying Captain Li in advance, the deputy director actually asked for a price increase. And this price increase is nearly a dollar per bottle.

  If Captain Li agrees to his price, he and Ye Xiuqing are buying goods, traveling such a long distance, and contacting buyers. They may not earn as much as the winery, and of course he cannot agree. .

  As a result, when Captain Li refused and wanted to bargain, the deputy director proposed again. It is not impossible to get wine at the original price, but he has to participate in their business in his own name, and account for 50% of the profit.

  The other party only gave Captain Li these two options, and no matter what Captain Li said, the other party was bitten to death and would not let go. Captain Li had no choice but to call Ye Xiuqing and ask her what to do.

  Hearing Captain Li's description, Ye Xiuqing was stunned by the thickness of the other's face.

  She didn't know that the old factory manager was sick and went home to rest, so naturally she couldn't imagine that such a thing would happen.

  "Uncle Li, have you told the factory manager about this?"

  Captain Li felt even more aggrieved when he heard Ye Xiuqing's question.

  "Why didn't you say anything? I contacted him as soon as I came out of the winery. Anyway, we negotiated this business with him at the beginning, and we must talk to him about the follow-up matters. The director is as angry as I am. , even disregarding that he was still recuperating at home, he went to the winery with me, trying to solve this matter. As a result, the deputy director was so shameless that he refused to admit that he said that he wanted our business if he wanted to. It turned out that the price given to us was really too low, so I wanted to raise the price because I felt a loss. The deputy director has also worked in the winery for more than ten years. He is an old man in the factory and has a group of supporters. Knowing what he said to the workers in the winery after I left. Even if the factory manager reasoned with these workers and explained the original situation, they would stand firmly on the side of the deputy factory manager. Don't agree to let me use the original price to take these wines away.

  I really don't know what to do, so I called you. "

  Speaking of this, Captain Li also felt a little embarrassed in his heart. When he went to the Shenzhen market before, although he didn't stay for a long time, he could see how busy Ye Xiuqing was there.

  They had already agreed that Ye Xiuqing only needed to provide the original funds and find a suitable sales channel. The rest is up to Captain Li.

  As a result, he only sent supplies to the Shenzhen market twice, and he encountered such a difficulty, and he had to ask Ye Xiuqing to help him find a way to solve it. If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't think of a way, Captain Li wouldn't be able to make this phone call with Ye Xiuqing.

  After Captain Li finished speaking, Ye Xiuqing asked him over the phone.

  "Uncle Li, don't worry about it. Since the matter has already happened, we can think of a solution together. Uncle Li, I want to hear what you think first. How are you going to solve this problem?

  " It is absolutely impossible for him to participate in our business. One is that the share he requested is too much, and the other is that we will only buy the last batch of goods in the winery, and basically we will not talk to him in the future. After dealing with him, there is no need to get involved with him.

  If we didn't make an agreement with Boss Zhou before, then this matter is over. The big deal is that we don't want the last batch of goods. But before I came back last time, I already made an agreement with Boss Zhou. Ok, the next delivery time. If we can't arrive on time this time, will it affect the cooperation between him and us in the future.

  So I thought, otherwise I will follow the price he said this time. The price The more expensive it is, the more expensive it is, anyway, after this time is over, we will not buy wine from him in the future."

  Hearing Captain Li's words, Ye Xiuqing thought for a while, and still told him what she thought. .

  "Uncle Li, what I don't agree with you is an idea. Although our cooperation with them is only this time, even if we return this batch of wine at a high price according to what you said, we will not lose money, at most it will be less. Just make some money.

  But after that? Uncle Li, have you ever thought that we will cooperate with other factories in the future? If the managers of other factories see that they are just threatening you, they can sell the things that can only be backed up in the warehouse at a high price. Will they learn something like this? In the process of cooperating with us, the original low price was raised online.

  This time we can make concessions, but if we make concessions every time, our business will not want to make more money.

  Uncle Li, let me tell you the truth, don't think I'm ugly. If this business can only make a small profit, I might as well spend all my energy on the Shenzhen market, and don't waste this effort. "

Chapter 445 Becomes
  Ye Xiuqing's words To Captain Li, it was almost a blow to the head. But after thinking about it carefully, it is not unreasonable for Ye Xiuqing to say this.

  However, if this business is not profitable, Ye Xiuqing may not do it. Anyway, her business in the Shenzhen market earns her no less than this every day, or even more.

  But he couldn't be as free and easy as Ye Xiuqing. Although he made a lot of money these two times, who would dislike making more money?

  Captain Li couldn't help but ask himself, if Ye Xiuqing really quit this business, can he start this business himself?
  The answer is no!
  How capable he is, he knows in his heart.

  Not to mention that he didn't know how to deal with this kind of thing. He doesn't understand how to contact the consignee just by looking for the purchase channel. Not to mention, in the process of doing business, you may encounter various problems.

  Besides, although he made some money these two times, once Ye Xiuqing took away the money she invested, he wouldn't even be able to collect the capital.

  If Ye Xiuqing really wasn't going to continue doing this business, he probably wouldn't.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing say such words at this time, how could Captain Li not be in a hurry? Even when he was talking to Ye Xiuqing, his voice changed a bit.

  "Qing girl, this business is so profitable now, wouldn't it be a pity if we didn't do it? We don't have to promise him, or else, I'll think of a way? By the way, there is a famous person in our province. The winery is not the only one. I remember that there is also a winery in the neighboring city.

  Although I have never drank the wine of that winery, it is said that it is quite famous in our province. I remember hearing from the director of the winery before. In the past, I also exchanged brewing techniques with the manager of the other party.

  Young girl, I will find the factory manager tomorrow and ask him for the contact information of the other party, so I can contact them. If the wine over there is really good, we can buy it directly from there next time. "

  Probably people are pushed to a certain level, and they will explode to their full potential. Captain Li, who was frightened by Ye Xiuqing's words, had his brain spinning at a high speed, and within a few seconds, he found useful information from his mind.

  Hearing Li Of course, Ye Xiuqing would not object to the captain's words. Ever since he cooperated with Captain Li, Ye Xiuqing felt that he was not very interested in this business.

  It was not that he did not pay attention to this business, but that he rarely thought independently. Most of the time, he just obeyed Ye Xiuqing's orders. What Ye Xiuqing said, he would try his best to complete. What Ye Xiuqing didn't mention, he would not take the initiative to do it. It's not that he This kind of behavior is not good. Many leaders like this kind of subordinates who will not be out of their control.

  But Ye Xiuqing is not like this. Compared with obedient subordinates, Ye Xiuqing prefers capable people. In her heart, as long as she is always at the highest point, the more capable the people under her are, the more value they will create for her.

  Ye Xiuqing is an ambitious person, and her future plans for her are definitely more than just the few businesses in front of her. She has confidence in her own abilities, but she also knows that a lot of work cannot be done by one person.

  Compared with promoting capable people in the future, it is better to take advantage of the time now and teach a few more. Wait for her stall in the future Once spread out, these people can work in suitable positions.

  People who are picked up by themselves are not only easy to use, but also basically guarantee that there will be no betrayal. Except that there are more things to teach at the beginning , She might be a little tired, but it's not too cost-effective.

  Before, Ye Xiuqing was thinking about how to push Captain Li a step forward, but she didn't expect to encounter such a thing. This opportunity came to Ye Xiuqing Said it was too timely.

  "Uncle Li, your idea is good, I think it's feasible. You don't have to put too much pressure on it. I'll ask Boss Zhou to explain the situation to him in a while. He, like us, is a middleman. As long as the products are good, they will not care about the brand.

  As long as the quality of the wine produced by this winery can be guaranteed, the price is not a problem, even if the price of the winery over there is higher than that of the original winery, as long as it is not special Outrageous, you can decide to buy from this winery.

  Like you said before, we won't do the wine business this time, and it doesn't matter if we make less money this time.

  As long as it is for others The factory has a warning, if they want to charge sky-high prices, even if we don't do this business, we won't let them do it."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Captain Li suddenly seemed to have the backbone, and he didn't panic. .

  "Okay, I get it, I'll go there tomorrow. I'll tell you what's going on over there tomorrow night."

  Because of this matter in his heart, Ye Xiuqing didn't meet the room the next night. Instead, he stayed in the office to deal with things after dinner, while waiting for Captain Li's call.

  Captain Li didn't ask Ye Xiuqing to wait any longer. After seven o'clock in the evening, he called.

  Just after the call was connected, Ye Xiuqing heard the excited voice of Captain Li from the other side of the phone.

  "Qing girl, I just returned to our office. I went to the winery in the neighboring city today, and it's done!"

  Ye Xiuqing was actually relieved after hearing his words.

  She also doesn't want to stop the business if she can. After all, although this business can't be done for too long, in a short period of time, it is really profitable.

  "It's done? How does the wine from the winery over there taste? How is the quality? How much wine is in the warehouse? How much are they asking for?"

  "Now the factory here is not very profitable, and there are a lot of unsold wines stacked in the warehouse of that winery. Boss Zhou and I learned to smoke a few bottles and taste it, although the taste is different from the wine produced by the winery here. They are all good wines.

  I took a look at their production workshop and they are very clean. The bottle looks good too, there should be no problem with the quality. The most important thing is that they know that we will buy a lot of wine from them, and they are very happy. The price they give is even better than the winery over there. It's even cheaper by five cents.

  I'm afraid that this kind of winery will happen again, and I'm going to go and pull back all the wine in their warehouse tomorrow. I probably took a look, and the wine in their warehouse is enough. We have sent it to the Shenzhen market twice, and I don't know if the extra wine can be eaten by Boss Zhou."

Chapter 446 Development
  Ye Xiuqing is not worried at all about the situation that Captain Li said.

  For people like Zhou Cunzhi, who are middlemen, as long as the quality of the food is good enough, they can eat as much as they want.

  Received a positive answer from Ye Xiuqing, Captain Li took people to the winery in the neighboring city early the next morning and brought back all the inventory in the winery warehouse.

  Ye Xiuqing called Zhou Cunzhi and explained the situation here.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing say that the next batch of wine will be changed, Zhou Cunzhi was reluctant at the beginning. The two batches of wine I bought before must have been good, and the word of mouth is also very good. Who knows how the quality of the new batch of wine will be.

  However, after Ye Xiuqing promised that the quality of the wine next time would never be worse than the previous one, and that a bottle would be cheaper for him by a dime, Zhou Cunzhi thought about it and agreed to accept this batch of baijiu.

  Of course, Captain Li did not disappoint Ye Xiuqing. The quality of the batch of baijiu he brought here this time is really good. At least when Zhou Cunzhi left, the smile on his face was more sincere than when he came.

  After Zhou Cunzhi left, Captain Li breathed a sigh of relief. It seems that this difficulty has been overcome.

  After the two of them returned to the office, Captain Li couldn't help but said to Ye Xiuqing.

  "Young girl, don't you know, the deputy director of the winery that we used to get the wine, don't regret it after knowing that I got wine from other wineries. He came to me with a gift, and I hope I can go to their winery. Factory, take away their remaining batch of wine.

  I was a little hesitant at the beginning, after all, we can make more money with this extra batch of wine, how can we not get along with money?

  Later I thought about it I decided not to accept it. Just like you said, we have to give the leaders of other factories a warning to let them know that if the proposed price is unreasonable, we will never do business with them again. "

  Hearing Captain Li's words, Ye Xiuqing felt some surprises in her heart.

  Of course, she felt that Captain Li's approach was very good, but she did not expect that Captain Li would be able to make such a decision. As he said, as long as this batch of goods is accepted, tens of thousands of dollars will be available. Being able to withstand such temptation, it seems that Captain Li is much better than she thought.

  "Uncle Li, you did a very good job, so you should do this."

  Although Captain Li was much older than Ye Xiuqing, he was not even a few years younger than Ye Jiangong. But when he heard Ye Xiuqing's praise, he still felt very happy. There was even a smile on his face.

  "I'm still afraid that I'm doing something wrong. If you think I'm doing fine, then I'm relieved."

  Ye Xiuqing thought for a while, and then said to him.

  "I remember you said that the director of the winery didn't retire, he just went home to recuperate, and he would go back to work after a while, right? You have a good relationship with him. After he goes back to work, if he comes to you to say what he thinks If you want to sell the wine in stock to you, Uncle Li, you can take it directly."

  Captain Li's IQ is enough, and after a little thought, he understood Ye Xiuqing's intention for him to do this. Ran couldn't help grinning and nodded.

  "That's it, this matter will definitely be handled clearly for you."

  In the next six months, Ye Xiuqing and Captain Li's career was booming. Even when the efficiency of the transportation plant became worse and more people went home for employment, they bought several large trucks in the transportation plant at a very low price. Let the size of their transport team expand a lot at once.

  In addition to this business, Ye Xiuqing's decoration team also flourished in Shenzhen.

  It is no exaggeration to say that now in Shenzhen, whether it is a big company, a large enterprise, or some individual home, when it comes to decoration, the first person who thinks of it must be the decoration team built by Ye Xiuqing.

  Not only the quality of the decoration is good, but the designed house also looks very comfortable. The most important thing is that their after-sales service is very good.

  As long as it is a house renovated by their renovation team, if there is any problem within a year, they can go to them to help repair it. Of course, if it is man-made damage, the owner needs to pay, and the decoration team will help them replace it for free.

  Because the business of the decoration team is getting bigger and bigger, there are more and more workers who need to work. When the decoration team is short of people, they will first find people from their commune. Now not only the villagers in Yejiabao Village, but even the villagers in other villages in their commune, as long as they have good character and work hard, Ye Xiuqing doesn't mind taking them to make money together.

  For other vacancies, Ye Xiuqing would only recruit some people from Shenzhen to work from other places.

  In the past two years, Ye Xiuqing has often followed the decoration team to various construction sites, and has gained enough knowledge about the real estate industry.

  In addition, she has made a lot of money because of decoration and middlemen in the past two years. After making enough money, Ye Xiuqing took out the rest of the money he put into the stock market.

  First, I bought two pieces of land in the Shenzhen market, which are not small in size, and then bought a few very large pieces of land in the capital and the suburbs of Shanghai, but now it seems that there are still some desolate land.

  Ye Xiuqing is now thinking of building buildings on these lands, but the villagers she brought up are not capable enough, and she doesn't have that much liquidity in her hands. Therefore, these lands can only be put aside temporarily. Wait until she has more liquidity in her hand before starting construction.

  Although a lot of money has been spent, in the opinion of many people, spending so much money to buy this kind of suburban land is a bit wasteful. Only Ye Xiuqing knows that the wasteland is not the wasteland that is idle now. In a few years, it will be the bright gold ingot, the kind that has its own appreciation.

  As for now, Ye Xiuqing calculated the funds in her hand in the office. After thinking about it for a while, I plan to buy a piece of land in the Shenzhen market in a few days, find someone to help design a residential building, and let these people under my hand try to build a house to prepare for the future entry into the real estate industry.

  After all these arrangements were made, Ye Xiuqing was free to take a rest.

  Originally, Ye Xiuying planned to go back to her hometown ahead of schedule for the New Year and rest at home for two days. Unexpectedly, she probably had too many things during this time, and her spirit was too tense. As soon as he relaxed, he fell ill.

  Ye Xiuqing clearly remembered that she was feeling a little dizzy, so she took the antipyretic and fell asleep in the room. As a result, when she woke up, she found herself lying in a hospital ward.

 Chapter 447 Why is another one here?
  After Ye Xiuqing woke up, looking at the white walls and the white quilt covering her, her whole brain was a little dazed.

  This is not her room. ,This is where?

  She couldn't understand why, after sleeping for a while, she woke up and changed her place.

  Fortunately, Ye Xiuqing made a big move when he woke up, and woke up Captain Li who was escorting him in the room.

  He walked to Ye Xiuqing's hospital bed in a few steps, and asked Ye Xiuqing with some concern.

  "Qing girl, are you awake? How do you feel? Is there anything uncomfortable?"

  After speaking, he probably felt that he was not a doctor and couldn't do anything, so he said to Ye Xiuqing again.

  "Qing girl, you lie down for a while, don't move, I'll go to the doctor and let the doctor come and see you."

  After speaking, Ye Xiuqing hurriedly ran out of the ward without waiting for Ye Xiuqing to speak.

  It stands to reason that Captain Li is not such an unstable person. It is true that Ye Xiuqing's illness this time really frightened him.

  Captain Li came to Shenzhen with the car yesterday afternoon. After he came, he went directly to Ye Xiuqing's office to find her. In the end, he was told that Ye Xiuqing never came out after returning to the room at noon.

  Captain Li originally thought that Ye Xiuqing was probably busy during this time and was going to rest in the house for a while, so he didn't bother her.

  Anyway, he has been to the Shenzhen market many times, and he is relatively familiar with this place, so he can go out for a walk by himself. He came to look for Ye Xiuqing for the first time because he wanted to report the situation at home, not because he had to look for her.

  But when it was time for dinner, Ye Xiuqing still didn't come out, and Captain Li felt that something was wrong.

  After seven o'clock in the evening, there was still no sound in Ye Xiuqing's room. After inquiring with those people in the company, they said that Ye Xiuqing's face was a little unsightly when he returned to the room at noon, and Captain Li was even more anxious.

  Those who led the decoration team went directly to the door of Ye Xiuqing's room and knocked on the door to call her. As a result, they were outside the room and knocked on the door for nearly ten minutes. The knocking on the door became louder and faster, but there was no sound inside the room.

  Captain Li had no choice but to break open the door of Ye Xiuqing's house with the rest of the decoration team, ready to go in to see Ye Xiuqing's situation.

  After they went in, they found that Ye Xiuqing was lying on the bed with a flushed face. Even though they shouted loudly, Ye Xiuqing did not respond.

  At this time, these people, including Captain Li, panicked and rushed Ye Xiuqing to the hospital.

  Until the doctor told them that Ye Xiuqing's body was fine. It's just that they were overworked some time ago and had some low blood sugar. After two days of cold again, they suddenly had a fever and fell into a coma, and these people were completely relieved.

  Everyone was worried that Ye Xiuqing was staying in the hospital by himself, just a few people in groups, taking turns to accompany him here.

  At this time, it was more than ten o'clock in the morning, and another escort, Ye Dashu, had just gone out to buy lunch. So when Ye Xiuqing woke up, Captain Li was the only one in the room to accompany her.

  Ye Xiuqing didn't know how thrilling they were last night.

  Captain Li moved very quickly. Within a few minutes of going out, he walked in from the door with a doctor and two nurses.

  The one called by Captain Li was a middle-aged doctor in his 40s. Although wearing a mask, there is a smile in his eyes, and people can imagine at a glance that this person should have a very good temper.

  In fact, his temper is indeed very good. After conducting a series of examinations on Ye Xiuqing, it was confirmed that there was nothing wrong with her body. The doctor spoke to Ye Xiuqing in a sincere tone.

  "Little girl, you suddenly fell ill this time, which made your uncle very anxious. When I sent you to the doctor last night, my face was a little pale.

  I know that young people of your age want to do it as soon as possible. Make some achievements. But the body is the most important thing. Only when you have a good body can you continue to struggle.

  Tell yourself, how long have you not had a good rest? As for a small cold, you will be brought down. With

  your small body, if you continue to work so hard in the future. I am not going to scare you. Before you are 40 years old, your body will collapse. No matter how much you do, then What's the use of grades?"

  Hearing the doctor's words, Ye Xiuqing's face was also a little embarrassed. She showed a somewhat embarrassed smile to the doctor.

  "Doctor, I understand. I will definitely pay more attention to rest in the future, and I will exercise more regularly. This situation will not happen again."

  Ye Xiuqing said this, it was true that he was not fooling the doctor. After all, in the last life, she died suddenly because she was too tired.

  In this life, Ye Xiuqing has always been very careful to protect her body. It's just that there are too many things to be busy with during this time, and the time is a little tight. Ye Xiuqing compresses sleep and rest time to do these things.

  She originally thought that after these things came to an end, she would take a good rest. Unexpectedly, before that time, he fell ill.

  Fortunately, after collapsing this time, people in the company were sent to the hospital. If they didn't find out in time, it would have caused more serious consequences, Ye Xiuqing didn't know.

  Thinking of this, she couldn't help but feel some fear in her heart.

  Seeing that Ye Xiuqing's attitude of admitting her mistake was very good, the doctor smiled and comforted her again.

  "You don't have to worry too much. After all, you are still young and your body is in good shape. As long as you don't work so hard in the future. Like you said, if you have a good rest and exercise, there will be no problem."

  Waiting for the doctor After leaving, Captain Li, who had not been born, couldn't help but mutter a few words to Ye Xiuqing.

  "You said that you girl, the family conditions are good, and you are not in a hurry to spend money, why are you fighting like this? This time you scared us!

  We are all so worried, you said if your parents heard about it After this, I am so worried."

  Just as Captain Li was speaking, the door of Ye Xiuqing's ward was knocked again.

  Seeing the young doctor walking in from the door, Ye Xiuqing and Captain Li had some doubts on their faces. Didn't the doctor just check it out? Why did another come over?

Chapter 448 Do you have a crush on me? (two-in-one chapter)

  The doctor doesn't look very old, only in his twenties.

  He was very tall, looking at least over 1.85 meters. It is obviously a very ordinary white coat, but when he wears it, it looks like he is wearing a high-definition white trench coat, which makes people look very comfortable.

  Although the doctor wore a mask on his face, he could not clearly see his appearance. But the peach blossom eyes he showed from the top of the mask were perfectly shaped and beautiful.

  It should be a charming eye shape, but because of the calm and rational light revealed in the eyes, it seems a little cold.

  This contradictory combination makes these eyes look mysterious and addictive.

  Ye Xiuqing can tell just by looking at these eyes. This young doctor is definitely very popular with the opposite sex in this hospital.

  Not only was Ye Xiuqing looking at the doctor, but the young doctor had been on Ye Xiuqing's body since entering the ward.

  He first nodded at Captain Li as a greeting. Later, he came to Ye Xiuqing's hospital bed, holding the medical record book in his hand, and asked her a few questions.

  Then, a few simple checks were made. After confirming that Ye Xiuqing's health was fine, she put the medical record book in her pocket.

  During the doctor's examination, Captain Li stood quietly by the side. After he had done everything, he thanked the doctor.

  Although this doctor looks a little deserted, he has a very good temper. In the face of Captain Li's inquiries, he has always been very patient.

  After Captain Li finished speaking, Ye Xiuqing asked the doctor.

  "Doctor, is there any problem with my body? When can I be discharged from the hospital?"

  In fact, the doctor who came to check just now has already said this. It's just that when the young doctor in front of him was asking a question, Ye Xiuqing found that his voice was very cool and cold.

  Ye Xiuqing couldn't help it, and wanted to hear a few more words from him. It's not that Ye Xiuqing has any thoughts on him, it's just a senior voice control asking for some reasonable welfare for himself.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's question, the doctor's beautiful peach eyes turned to look at her again.

  "Judging from the results of the examination just now, there is nothing wrong with your body. You should pay more attention in the future and don't overwork yourself.

  When you came here yesterday, your body temperature was relatively high, and even reached nearly 40 degrees at one point. If you have nothing recently If you are in a hurry, I suggest that you stay in the hospital for observation for a day or two, and it is better to be discharged after you have fully recovered. By

  the way, my name is Xie Yunzhou, and I am your attending doctor."

  Hearing Xie Yunzhou's words, Ye Xiuqing nodded and said I will consider it myself.

  After Xie Yunzhou left, Captain Li said to Ye Xiuqing with some worry.

  "If you want me to tell you, you should stay in the hospital for two days. The one you did yesterday was really scary. Even if your body is really fine now, you can observe it here for two days, and it will be good to recuperate. It's a good thing outside. I'm watching, don't worry, nothing will go wrong."

  Ye Xiuqing's attack yesterday really scared them.

  Not to mention that Captain Li almost watched Ye Xiuqing grow up, thinking of her as his own son and nephew. Just talking about his relationship with Ye Jiangong, if something happened to Ye Xiuqing under his nose, he couldn't explain it to Ye Jiangong.

  Again, say something utilitarian. Regardless of whether it was their transportation team, or the decoration team that Ye Xiuqing pulled up, or even the engineering team that Ye Xiuqing set out specially to lead them to build houses in the future, they all regarded Ye Xiuqing as the backbone.

  If something really happened to Ye Xiuqing, no one would be able to take over the business of their big stall.

  Yejiapu Village, and even these people from their commune. Even if he could work outside, he would not be able to find a place as good as the conditions given by Ye Xiuqing. It is very likely that in the end, they will have to go back to the village to continue farming.

  People who are used to a good life, who wants to live the life before?

  Just when Captain Li was thinking wildly here, Ye Dashu, who went to sell them lunch before, also came in from the door at this time.

  As soon as he opened the door, he saw Ye Xiuqing who was sitting on the hospital bed. He took two quick steps and came to Ye Xiuqing.

  "Boss, are you awake? How are you feeling? What did the doctor say? Is there any problem with your body?"

  Ye Xiuqing shook her head when she heard Ye Dashu's repeated questions.

  "It's alright, I was just too tired a while ago, and I fell ill after a little cold. I'll rest for two days."

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Ye Dashu was obviously relieved. There is nothing wrong with her body, so they can rest assured.

  Ye Xiuqing fell ill so suddenly last night, no one was mentally prepared. So when they brought Ye Xiuqing to the hospital yesterday, they also seemed a little flustered.

  After they arrived at the hospital, they found that they had only brought people over in a hurry, and brought nothing else.

  Considering that a group of big men like them is not suitable to stay and take care of a little girl like Ye Xiuqing, except for Ye Dashu, who is somewhat related to Ye Xiuqing's family, and Captain Li, who usually travels around the world with the most knowledge, the rest of these people are After sending Ye Xiuqing over, he went straight back.

  Today, Ye Dashu went out to buy lunch and came back so late because he came back to the company with some daily necessities. He didn't expect to see Ye Xiuqing wake up as soon as he came back.

  "It's okay, it's okay!"

  After confirming that Ye Xiuqing's body was indeed fine, Ye Dashu asked about Ye Xiuqing's future arrangements.

  After hearing Ye Dashu's question, Ye Xiuqing told him that she was going to stay in the hospital for two more days.

  After hearing Ye Xiuqing's plan, Ye Dashu hurriedly nodded.

  "Two more days of recuperation is good. After two more days of recuperation, we can rest assured. You don't have to worry about the company's affairs. With us watching, there won't be any problems in these days."

  Because Ye Xiuqing's body did not No matter what, you don't need someone to accompany you all the time. In addition, there are some big men in the company, so it is not very good to escort them here. So that night, after Ye Dashu brought some daily necessities to Ye Xiuqing, he went back directly.

  In the evening, Ye Xiuqing was there reading the book that Ye Dashu had brought over, when she heard the door of the ward being knocked on from the outside.

  Ye Xiuqing was not short of money at this time. Of course, it was because of the convenience and comfort. In addition, there are not many people living in high-end wards of hospitals in this era, and there is no need to rank as in later generations. Therefore, Ye Xiuqing is now living in a single room in the hospital.

  Because Ye Xiuqing was alone in the ward at night, no one was watching the night. Therefore, as soon as the sky darkened, Ye Xiuqing had already plugged the door of this ward.

  Moreover, the doctor who was patrolling the room had just left for less than half an hour, so it shouldn't be a doctor who came here at this time.

  Although the single room is indeed more comfortable than the multi-person room, it is also very clean. But it is quite scary to encounter someone knocking on the door after dark.

  Thinking that this is a hospital where people come and go after all, although Ye Xiuqing felt a little uneasy in her heart, she was not very afraid.

  She put down the book in her hand and asked too loudly.

  "Who is it?"

  "Hello, I'm Xie Yunzhou. I came here to ask about your current physical condition."

  Xie Yunzhou doesn't need to report to his family. As soon as his very characteristic voice appeared, Ye Xiuqing could hear it outside the door. Who is standing.

  Although there are some doubts about why he came here at this time, but knowing that the person outside the door is his attending doctor, Ye Xiuqing naturally cannot let him stand outside.

  She quickly put on her shoes, took a few steps to the door, and opened the door of the ward.

  As soon as the door opened, Ye Xiuqing saw Xie Yunzhou standing straight at the door, and a nurse following him.

  At this time, Xie Yunzhou was not wearing a mask, and as soon as Ye Xiuqing opened the door, no matter who looked at it, this face that would surprise Ye Xiuqing was revealed in front of Ye Xiuqing.

  In the morning, when Ye Xiuqing saw Xie Yunzhou's face wearing a mask, he thought it was useful to have such a pair of eyes, this person would never be too ugly. But she didn't expect that after taking off the mask, his appearance would be so outstanding.

  His facial features may not be very good, but when combined together, they seem to have an indescribable clearness. With those twinkling eyes, no matter where he stands, he will become the focus of the crowd because of his appearance.

  "Doctor Xie, please come in!"

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Xie Yunzhou's eyes stopped for a second on Ye Xiuqing's face, and then he looked away. With the little nurse behind him, they entered Ye Xiuqing's ward.

  Although Ye Xiuqing didn't know much about medicine, but through these two contacts and the look of admiration on his face when the little nurse looked at him, it could be seen that his medical skills should be good.

  "Your body is recovering pretty well, but when you came here before, it was found that you had some low blood sugar. In addition, you had a serious cold and fever at that time, so I gave you a bottle of glucose to relieve your condition. I just asked . You also said that you had some heart palpitations and sweating this afternoon. This shows that your low blood sugar problem has not been resolved.

  Your condition is not serious, but you need to pay attention to your diet and rest in the future. It's not like a big problem, if you don't pay attention, it may cause very serious consequences."

  Hearing Xie Yunzhou's words, Ye Xiuqing nodded very solemnly. She has already figured out that money is endless, and her body is her own. After she is ready to be discharged from the hospital, she has to take more care of her body, and she will never have this situation of tiring herself into the hospital again.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing nodding obediently, although the expression on Xie Yunzhou's face did not change significantly, it was much softer to the naked eye.

  "Your condition is not serious, and there is nothing wrong with the results of this inspection. No one will come to the room tonight. Lock the door and pay attention to safety. It's getting late, so rest early."

  Ye Xiuqing did not Thinking that Xie Yunzhou actually said that, after being stunned for a while, he showed a grateful smile to him.

  "Thank you doctor for reminding me, I got it."

  When Ye Xiuqing sent Xie Yunzhou to the door and was about to close the door. Xie Yunzhou, who was about to leave, suddenly stopped and turned to look at Ye Xiuqing.

  Ye Xiuqing originally thought he had something else to explain, but instead of closing the door immediately, he stood at the door and looked at him with a puzzled expression.

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing's expression, Xie Yunzhou's expression also became somewhat unnatural. I don't know what I thought, but the white auricle was filled with a faint pink. Against his cold face, there was a strange charm in contrast, making Ye Xiuqing a little stunned for a while.

  After Xie Yunzhou hesitated for a while, he still said what he just wanted to say to Ye Xiuqing.

  "When I just went in, I saw that you didn't wear socks when you came out to open the door for me. Now the weather is a little cold, and you have a cold, so it's better to pay attention."

  Hearing Xie Yunzhou's words, she was still curious about him. Ye Xiuqing, who was about to say something, suddenly blushed.

  Standing opposite Xie Yunzhou, she didn't know what to say for a while.

  After Xie Yunzhou finished speaking, he felt even more embarrassed. He didn't even care about Ye Xiuqing's reaction, he just nodded to her.

  "I'm going to another ward for rounds. You should go back to rest, lock the door, and pay attention to safety."

  After speaking, she turned around and left without waiting for Ye Xiuqing to respond.

  After Xie Yunzhou left, Ye Xiuqing still couldn't turn his head. She returned to the ward and locked the door, took a few steps to the hospital bed and lay down, her eyes still a little dazed.

  "What exactly did Dr. Xie mean when he said that?"

  Xie Yunzhou is Ye Xiuqing's attending doctor. If what he said just now was interpreted as a doctor caring about the patient's health, it seems that it can be said in the past.

  However, did Xie Yunzhou observe too carefully? Moreover, when he just spoke, his expression and tone seemed somewhat unnatural. A normal doctor wouldn't show such an expression when talking to a patient.

  However, if what he just said was not out of the doctor's concern for the patient, what was it for? Or does he have a crush on himself?
  However, they only met today, and they met yesterday. Is it too fast for him to have a good impression of himself so quickly?

  Or, this Doctor Xie is just looking deserted, but he is actually a carefree sea king?

  The thoughts in Ye Xiuqing's mind popped up one by one, and she didn't understand the problem until she fell into a deep sleep.

 Chapter 449 Xie Yunzhou (two-in-one)

  Ye Xiuqing was still thinking about this matter when he woke up the next morning.

  In fact, Ye Xiuqing is so tangled, mainly because Xie Yunzhou not only looks, body and temperament, but even his voice, perfectly steps on Ye Xiuqing's aesthetic point.

  In the eyes of many people, although Xie Yunzhou's appearance is superior, he is not the most outstanding. But in Ye Xiuqing's opinion, his appearance was just right, which made her feel a little moved.

  In addition, Ye Xiuqing has lived for more than 20 years in this era. However, before she got into this book, she had lived in another world for more than 20 years after all.

  When passing through, the three views have already taken shape.

  Therefore, in Ye Xiuqing's bones, the introverted and shyness of people of this age when talking about feelings is missing.

  From Ye Xiuqing's point of view, as long as he and the other party are at an age where they can be responsible for themselves, there is no partner for them to communicate with. So as long as two people have a good impression of each other, they can try to get in touch.

  After getting along, if you feel that your personality is not suitable, you can also not be separated.

  Ye Xiuqing had already made a decision in her heart. Ye Xiuqing glanced at it. It was still some time before the doctor's rounds.

  She thought about it and changed into a set of clothes that she could go out. Prepare to go outside to inquire about Xie Yunzhou's basic situation.

  Since you want to continue to be in contact with each other, family conditions may not be important, but there should be no problems with character.

  Although Ye Xiuqing did not dare to say how good she was, when she consciously wanted to get closer to someone, most people would not refuse.

  No, the few nurses on duty at the nurse's desk suddenly became kinder to her after receiving the imported candy and chocolate from Ye Xiuqing.

  "You don't have to worry about this, our hospital can be regarded as one of the best hospitals in Shenzhen. At night, there are security personnel on duty downstairs.

  Especially the floors where your ward is located, there are Single ward. Those who can afford a single ward are in good conditions. Whether it is you or our hospital, you are naturally more careful about safety issues.

  The leaders of our hospital are particularly attentive in this regard. Every few hours , someone is patrolling in the corridor. The footsteps you heard last night should be the sound of the patrol officers when they were patrolling.

  Don't worry, we have people here 24 hours a day at the nurse's desk. If it really happens Any problem, we will definitely find out in advance and sound a warning."

  This was originally an excuse that Ye Xiuqing made to get closer to them. After listening to the explanations of the two little nurses, Ye Xiuqing couldn't help laughing and nodded. Instead of asking further questions, she changed the topic and continued chatting with them.

  On the floor where Ye Xiuqing was, most of the people who were hospitalized were recuperating here. These little nurses are not too busy when they usually work. In addition, the patients who were chatting with them would not be punished even if they were seen by the leaders. Naturally, they were willing to chat with Ye Xiuqing for a while.

  After talking nonsense for a while, Ye Xiuqing's topic finally returned to Xie Yunzhou.

  "By the way, when I was hospitalized yesterday, two doctors said they were the doctors in charge of me. Our hospital is worthy of being a well-known large hospital in Shenzhen, and it is responsible for the patients.

  But I see that the doctor in the back is relatively young. He is a student who has just graduated from the medical university, and came to practice with the old doctors?"

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, a round-faced nurse among the nurses who preferred to talk gave Ye Xiuqing a surprised look.

  "No, although the services you enjoy in single wards are better, each ward is equipped with two doctors. However, these two doctors will basically not appear at the same time.

  In most cases, when it is time for an examination, a doctor does not have time to perform an operation, and then another doctor will come to the ward.

  Also, although our hospital also had medical students who came to practice during this period, they were not assigned to our side, and we did not have particularly young doctors. Hearing the words of the round-faced nurse, Ye Xiuqing's face just showed a somewhat surprised expression. When she saw a little nurse sitting on the other side, she didn't know what she was thinking, and her face suddenly showed One, with a surprised expression. He raised his voice and said to the round-faced nurse.

  "Who said we don't have young doctors here? Did you forget about Dr. Xie Yunzhou? Isn't Dr. Xie very young? Younger than many interns. "

  "Doctor Xie Yunzhou?" how is this possible? Dr. Xie was finally invited by our dean.

  I have heard people say it. Doctor Xie said it before he came. After he came, he was mainly responsible for some difficult operations. Doctor Xie would not come to a place where patients like us are mainly responsible for self-cultivation.

  Don't forget, Dr. Xie has been working in our hospital for more than five months. When have you seen him on our side? "

  These two little nurses just came over this morning. I didn't know that Xie Yunzhou not only came to this ward yesterday, but also twice.

  After listening to the words of the two little nurses, Ye Xiuqing realized that the outstanding-looking one was. The young doctor who looks cold, but blushing shyly, seems to be more powerful than she imagined.

  But does such a powerful person really have a good impression on her?
  It's not that Ye Xiuqing is not confident, she always feels that she doesn't care. In terms of appearance, education, or ability, they are all equally excellent.

  However, Xie Yunzhou and her just met yesterday, and they didn't even know each other. They just met a few times and said a few words. I have a good impression, will it be faster?

  Anyway, as far as Ye Xiuqing is concerned, it is very difficult for her to have the idea of ​​wanting to be with each other, and even take the initiative to express it to a person who has only met a few times and doesn't know anything.

  Did she really misunderstand yesterday? Xie Yunzhou didn't think that way about her. It is only out of the professional ethics of a doctor that she would say that she should put on socks.

  Although Ye Xiuqing felt a little reluctant in her heart, she didn't show it. Instead, she calmly spoke to the two little nurses.

  "Yesterday when the young doctor came to round the room, he did say that his name was Xie Yunzhou. What's the matter? Is Dr. Xie Yunzhou very good?"

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, the faces of the two little nurses were full of disbelief.

  The little nurse with a round face was already a little red at this time. Looking at Ye Xiuqing with excitement, some urgently asked her for proof.

  "Really, really? Didn't you lie to us? Did the young doctor who came to your ward yesterday for a round of inspections really said his name was Xie Yunzhou?"

  Ye Xiuqing nodded after hearing the little nurse's words. nod.

  "Yes, when I introduced myself, I said it was Xie Yunzhou."

  "Thank you, the cloud of clouds, the boat of a small boat?"

  Ye Xiuqing thought for a while after hearing the excited words of the little nurse, and shook her head.

  "He didn't say anything in detail, and I didn't read it too closely. I don't know if it was these words."

  Before the round-faced nurse asked, the nurse sitting next to her stretched out her hand and pushed her.

  "You're almost done. I know you admire Dr. Xie, but you don't have to be so excited, right? Tell yourself, if it wasn't for Dr. Xie himself, would there be anyone else in our hospital with this name?

  " Is someone pretending to be Doctor Xie?"

  Pushed a little, the round-faced nurse said a little aggrieved.

  "Who can pretend to be Dr. Xie? Can you get money? Also, except for some patients, everyone in our hospital knows Dr. Xie. What is the purpose of pretending to be Dr. Xie?"

  Hearing her words, the round-faced nurse's face His expression became a little dejected.

  "Aren't I feeling bad? Yesterday, I was obviously supposed to be on duty. If my mother told me that something was wrong at home and lied to me to go home for a blind date, I wouldn't change shifts with Xiaona, and I would be able to see Dr. Xie. I'm done."

  Saying that, the round-faced little nurse slumped down on the table sadly, looking a little sullen.

  Seeing her performance, the nurse next to her pouted helplessly.

  "Okay, I know you admire Dr. Xie, but it's better to do less when you look like this. Let people who don't know the inside story read it, and they think that what about Dr. Xie makes you so obsessed with you."

  "What do you do? What about talking? You know that I admire Dr. Xie so much because he saved my dad. If you talk nonsense like this again, I'll be angry."

  It can be seen that the round-faced nurse should have a good temper. Since Ye Xiuqing came over, she has been cheerful at all times except for being depressed for a while. But when she said what she just said, her expression was very serious. Everyone can see how serious her attitude is at this time.

  Hearing her words, the other little nurse was not angry either. She just pouted at Ye Xiuqing and the others in the nurse station, and said helplessly.

  "I know what you said, but other people don't know. They can only see you every day before Dr. Xie, and often after Dr. Xie. It happens that you go home from time to time for blind dates, even if Dr. Xie sees him. Now, you just nodded and didn't say a word. You said, will everyone think about it?"

  This little nurse and the little nurse with a round face have been classmates since junior high school, and they have always had a very good relationship. things inside.

  For the round-faced nurse who always mentioned about Dr. Xie, she wanted to say it for a long time, but she didn't find the right opportunity. Today is the right time. Of course, she wants to explain the seriousness of the matter to the round-faced nurse.

  Hearing her words, the round-faced nurse was stunned for a moment, then she was discouraged, looked at her with annoyance and asked.

  "I really just appreciate and admire Dr. Xie. I didn't even dare to talk to him when I saw Dr. Xie, and I never told anyone that we knew each other. I just said that I admired him very much. ."

  The more she spoke, the quieter the round-faced nurse's voice became. Later, my eyes were a little red.

  "Am I causing trouble to Dr. Xie?"

  Hearing her words, the other little nurse nodded, although she couldn't bear it.

  Seeing her nodding, the little nurse suddenly stood up after being depressed for a few seconds and said with high fighting spirit.

  "No, I have to explain it clearly to them. I can't hurt Dr. Xie's reputation because of me."

  After speaking, she looked at Ye Xiuqing, thought about it, and said to her very enthusiastically.

  "Aren't you curious why I worshipped Dr. Xie so much before? Are you alright? Can you do me a favor and listen to me tell you about Dr. Xie for a while?"

  Ye Xiuqing nodded when she heard her words.

  "I don't have anything to do. I'm reading books when I go back to the ward anyway. Why don't I chat with you here for a while."

  Seeing Ye Xiuqing agree, the round-faced nurse suddenly laughed.

  "Dr. Xie is in our hospital, he is definitely a celebrity. Don't look at him under his age, he is only twenty-five years old this year, but he is very good.

  He was the first batch of medical students admitted to the university in recent years. And he was very young when he was admitted to university. I heard that he had just finished junior high school, and he took the test directly from junior high school.

  After entering university, his grades have always been very good, and he has always been one of the best in school. When he held various competitions jointly with other medical universities, he never won the second place, and he was always the most powerful one.

  After he graduated from university, because of his excellent grades, he was directly sent by the school to study abroad. Those of us don't know his previous experience abroad, but I heard that it is also very good.

  When he graduated, he also had a certain reputation in foreign schools. Everyone said that he was a genius in medicine. As long as there is a good environment, his future achievements are absolutely unlimited.

  His professor abroad offered a lot of conditions to keep him when he wanted to return to China. He said that as long as he could stay, he would be given permanent residency in the beautiful country and help him change his nationality. Let him work in the best hospitals and laboratories, and help him apply for a house and a high salary.

  But Dr. Xie said that it was cultivated by the state and sent him out. Now that he has learned his skills, he wants to return to China to serve the motherland. Of course, this is what our dean said, and I don't know if it's true, but Dr. Xie did come back, pushing all kinds of preferential treatment from the beautiful country.

  You don't know how much we admired him when we heard about it. Anyway, if I were in that position, I couldn't resist the temptation.

  And you don't know, when Dr. Xie came back, some hospital leaders thought he was too young and didn't trust his abilities. As a result, Dr. Xie immediately did a big thing and used his strength to shut them up directly. "

Chapter 450 Dr. Qing Leng's Runaway Little Wife? (2 in 1)

  Ye Xiuqing's curiosity was completely aroused after hearing the words of the round-faced nurse.

  Through the brief contact yesterday, Ye Xiuqing could feel that Xie Yunzhou's ability was very good, but he did not expect him to be so powerful.

  At the same time, Ye Xiuqing's goodwill towards Xie Yunzhou also became higher and higher with the words of the little nurse.

  Men with strong abilities are easily admired by the opposite sex. And if on this basis, coupled with the trait of patriotism, it will be easier to gain the favor of others.

  Just like the little nurse with the round face said, although the country is developing at a high speed, all aspects are also trying to catch up with some more developed countries abroad.

  But to be honest, there is indeed a certain gap between the comprehensive capabilities of the country at this time and that of some developed countries abroad. This has led to a group of people in this era who tried their best to immigrate to foreign countries. Even if there is no way to immigrate, as long as people can pass, they will be very happy.

  It is precisely because of such a big environment that Xie Yunzhou is willing to come back even though he can stay abroad, so he can see his quality even more.

  "I didn't expect Dr. Xie to be so powerful. I don't know what he did before to convince others of his professional ability?"

  With Ye Xiuqing's cooperation, the round-faced nurse naturally spoke up. more excited. Seeing her blushing face, Ye Xiuqing felt that on her body, she saw the shadows of those little girls who were fervently chasing stars in later generations.

  It's just that what the little nurse is chasing is indeed someone worthy of her following.

  "This is why I admire Dr. Xie so much. You don't know, although Dr. Xie is also very capable in other areas. But what he is best at is actually the knowledge of brains.

  Back then, my grandmother had something growing inside her head, and the location was particularly hidden. At that time, after seeing many doctors in our Shenzhen market, they all felt that if they wanted treatment, they had to perform surgery.

  However, after all, my grandmother is old, and her physical fitness is not particularly good. And the position of this thing is not very good. There are many nerves and brain tissues around. If she is not careful, she may not be able to get off the operating table.

  Because there are relatively few cases of this kind in China, my grandmother's situation is quite special, and there is a little relationship in my family. Therefore, her case was regarded as typical. Not only in the medical circle of our Shenzhen market, but also brought to the national medical conference, as a model for demonstration and discussion.

  But at that time, no matter which hospital the doctor was, they all said that my grandmother's situation was no longer suitable for surgery. One is the fear that the old man's body will not be able to bear it, and the other is that there are not many doctors in China who can perform this operation.

  In other words, doctors in China who can perform this operation are not too young. If they are the main surgeons, they can try it, but with their physical strength, they cannot insist on completing the entire operation. But if you change people in the middle, the various risks here will increase a lot.

  What they mean is that it would be nice to let the elderly spend their last time happily.

  You don't know, our whole family was in despair at that time. When I was young my parents were very busy and would always go out to work overtime. I have been living with my grandmother since I was a child. For me, my grandma is my most important family member.

  I can't imagine how I'd be able to survive if my grandmother did die. "

  Even if it's been a while, her grandma should be out of danger after listening to the words of the round-faced nurse. But from her account, Ye Xiuqing can still feel that she was desperate during that time. Mood.

  After calming down, the round-faced nurse continued.

  "It happened that Dr. Xie also attended the meeting. After reading some information about my grandmother's condition, he told our dean that he had performed this operation with his tutor when he was abroad before. It's not bad. If the patient's family is willing to try, he is willing to perform this operation.

  At that time, many domestic experts in the field of brain said that the risk of the operation was very high. Although Dr. Xie was very good when he was abroad, he has just returned to China after all. , and did not make any achievements. Everyone thought that Dr. Xie was in a hurry to grab the credit and jumped out in that situation.

  Let alone them, even our family members actually have some distrust in our hearts. His. Later, it was my grandmother who made the decision and said that she wanted to try it, and then she had the operation. As a result, Dr. Xie performed the operation under great pressure when almost everyone did not trust him. The operation was very effective. Because the operation was relatively timely, the thing growing in my grandmother's head has not deteriorated. As long as the thing is taken out, there will be no danger to life.

  Although the old man had a major operation, now My body is still a little weak, but as long as I take good care of it, there will be no major problems. Therefore, whether it is me or the people in our family, I am very grateful to the doctor." The little nurse with a round face said this without saying anything. Lowering her voice, anyone close to the nurse's station could hear her.

  After listening to her words, many people in the nurse station who had previously said behind their backs that she was too attentive to Dr. Xie felt a little blush.

  The round-faced nurse was talking about her enthusiasm at this time, and didn't pay attention to the performance of these people at all, pulling Ye Xiuqing to continue.

  "Dr. Xie has performed so well. The leaders of the big hospitals who did not care about him hoped that Dr. Xie would be able to work in their hospital.

  However, before he came to perform surgery on my grandma, Dr. Xie had already Having worked in a hospital in the capital, he has no plans to change places.

  It was our dean who was thick-skinned and said that after Dr. Xie returned to China, the first major surgery performed by himself was performed in our hospital. In the name of exchange and study, Dr. Xie was loaned to our hospital for half a year. Otherwise, Dr. Xie should now be working in the Capital Hospital.

  How is it, Doctor Xie is amazing, right? Anyway, I adore Dr. Xie so much!

  Ye Xiuqing had a deeper understanding of Xie Yunzhou after hearing the words of the round-faced nurse. Before Ye Xiuqing could express her thoughts on her words, she heard a   soft dry cough not far away. When she turned around, he saw the person they were talking about, standing not far from them.

  When he saw Xie Yunzhou, Ye Xiuqing felt a little embarrassed in his heart. People who talk behind their backs, whether they say good things or bad things, are caught by the person involved. It's embarrassing to hold it straight.

  Not only Ye Xiuqing, but also the round-faced nurse who was pulling Ye Xiuqing's rhetoric, this time it was like a gourd with a sawed mouth, her face was red, and she couldn't say a word. When

  Xie Yunzhou was walking, his movements were too light. The position he was standing just now happened to be in the blind spot of the nurses standing by these people. Not to mention the excited round-faced nurse who was talking, and Ye Xiuqing who was listening happily. Even the other nurses at the nurse station did not see Xie Yunzhou who had been standing there for a long time.

  Seeing the gazes of these people, although the expression on Xie Yunzhou's face did not change. But Ye Xiuqing, whose eyes were very good, But at this time, he could see that his ears turned red again.

  Ye Xiuqing, who was still a little embarrassed at first, was no longer embarrassed after seeing his performance.

  She faced Xie Yunzhou generously. He nodded and said hello.

  "Doctor Xie, are you here for a ward round?

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's question, Xie Yunzhou nodded stiffly. "

  Yes, if you have nothing to do, just go back to the ward first, I'll be there in a while. "

  After speaking, without waiting for Ye Xiuqing to answer, he went directly into a ward next to him.

  Seeing his movements, a little nurse who had been silent all along, couldn't help but say aloud.

  "Doctor Xie, you are not responsible for the patients in that ward."

  It's just that her voice was a little too low, and his movements were very fast. Dr. Xie, who had entered the ward, did not hear her. 

  Instead, it was Ye Xiuqing, who had been standing there, after hearing this. Imagining the expression on Xie Yunzhou's face when he entered the ward and found that the patient inside was not his own responsibility, she couldn't help laughing.

  Thinking of what Xie Yunzhou had just said, Ye Xiuqing said hello to several nurses at the nurse station, and went straight back to her ward.

  Less than two minutes after she returned, Xie Yunzhou, whose ears were red, walked in from the door with a nurse.

  Xie Yunzhou, who was still able to talk to Ye Xiuqing during the ward round yesterday, did not even dare to look at Ye Xiuqing today. Apart from the most routine inquiries, Ye Xiuqing did not say a single extra sentence.

  After Xie Yunzhou left, Ye Xiuqing thought it was a little funny when he thought about his performance just now.

  As I said before, Ye Xiuqing is not a person who easily develops a favorable impression of strangers. However, Xie Yunzhou's performance in the past two days, and through the words of the round-faced nurse just now, Ye Xiuqing's image of Xie Yunzhou made Ye Xiuqing feel a little moved.

  Outstanding appearance, good character, and very strong professional ability. People with this condition, no matter what gender they are, are very easy to arouse the favor of the opposite sex. It has to be said that Ye Xiuqing feels that she is also a layman, so these conditions of Xie Yunzhou are more in line with her mate selection criteria.

  Not to mention his personality, which is also quite interesting. At least for Ye Xiuqing, his character is a plus.

  However, just relying on these good feelings is not enough for Ye Xiuqing to express to him.

  Ye Xiuqing has a very clear plan for her future.

  The next few decades will be an era of rapid economic development. She is Fortunate to be able to live in this era, Ye Xiuqing hopes to leave her name in this era. She also hopes to report to the country she deeply loves after she has achieved success in her career.

  This means that Ye Xiuqing will be very busy, at least in the last few years. Even if you don't rush yourself into the hospital and work overtime every day like this time, it will become the norm.

  This means that if she finds a partner during this time, or even gets married. The other half needs to have a lot of tolerance for her. Even in the past few years, Ye Xiuqing might not have children because of her career. Even if the other party is willing, will his family be willing?
  On the other hand, if it wasn't for Xie Yunzhou's various conditions, Ye Xiuqing would never have considered finding a doctor as her marriage partner if it was too harsh on Ye Xiuqing's aesthetic and mate selection criteria.

  It is not that the profession of a doctor is not good, it can even be said that most doctors are worthy of admiration. Ye Xiuqing still remembers that before she wore the book, a very big epidemic broke out all over the world.

  If it weren't for those medical staff who rushed to the front line without risk of their own lives, it would not have been possible for the country to return to its original state of life so quickly.

  However, the medical profession is too busy. Ye Xiuqing felt that after two people formed a family, there would always be someone in a family who would sacrifice for each other and take care of the family more.

  Whether it was Ye Xiuqing or Xie Yunzhou, their careers and ambitions were destined to be the ones who would not be willing to sacrifice. It may be fine in a short period of time, but in a long time there will definitely be contradictions.

  If Xie Yunzhou wasn't so good, Ye Xiuqing might have tried to be with him. It's a big deal, it's not right to break up.

  However, Xie Yunzhou is too good in any way. Ye Xiuqing couldn't guarantee that after being with such a person, she would still be able to remain sane enough. He didn't want to make Xie Yunzhou sad because of his own reasons.

  It's better not to start than to be a little unpleasant when the time comes.

  Probably because I cherish it, so I will be careful.

  Thinking of this, Ye Xiuqing sighed. Although she has some regrets in her heart, she knows rationally that this is the best decision for the two of them.

  "It seems that I can't stay here any longer. I have to leave the hospital quickly. Otherwise, after spending a lot of time together, what should I do if I like him even more?"

  Ye Xiuqing said in a low voice while sitting on the bed He got up and started to pack his things.

  Ye Xiuqing's body had no major problems, and she could be discharged now if she wanted to. Therefore, Ye Xiuqing excused that there was an urgent matter at home and asked to go through the discharge procedures. Soon, the formalities will be completed.

  After sorting out her belongings, Ye Xiuqing greeted the little nurses at the nurse station and went downstairs with her belongings.

  Because when I came to the hospital before, Captain Li and the others brought her here. And she was in a hurry when she was discharged from the hospital this time, and did not notify Captain Li that they were coming to pick her up.

  Therefore, Ye Xiuqing, who couldn't find a car for a while, could only wait for the bus outside the hospital with her belongings, or a taxi passing by.

  Fortunately, she didn't have many things with her, so even if she was waiting for the car, she was not tired. However, it was really embarrassing for her to run out in such a hurry.

  If this is a book, shouldn't the title be called Doctor Qing Leng's Runaway Little Wife?
  Just as Ye Xiuqing was standing there thinking wildly, she suddenly heard some basic footsteps coming from far and near behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 917 56
WARNING! (1) not my story (2) machine translated (3) credits to the author (4) link to the story below https://www.aixdzs.com/novel/%E7%A9%BF%E6%88%...
141K 2.6K 50
"You're a fighter, Ramirez. You always have been." "Well, I don't feel like one. I feel like a failure." Achievements #474 writing #255 bored #4 gr...
49.3K 483 16
Cannon fodder's original wife becomes happy (ๅนดไปฃๆ–‡็‚ฎ็ฐๅŽŸ้…ๅนธ็ฆ่ตทๆฅ) Author: sleeve side Qiao Wei transformed into the cannon fodder of the male protagonist in...
38.2K 318 8
The second-married little widow is a great beauty [70s] Original title: ๅฐๅฏกๅฆ‡ไบŒๅฉšๅจ‡ๅฎ ๆ—ฅๅธธ[ไธƒ้›ถ] Author: Back to time https://www.biqugeu.net/80169_80169508...