Pious but Evil

By Vacuous25

"You will eat or I will feed you? " captain Kamzan started.Yerein just looked at him,she hated the man he was... More

Verdict 1:The Hypocrite
Verdict 2: The Destiny
Verdict 3:The Interrogation
Verdict 4:The weakness
Verdict 5: The Wonder
Verdict 6:The Sarcasm
Verdict 7:The Scarf
Verdict 8:The Secret
Verdict 9:The Confusion
Verdict 10: The Desire
Verdict 11:The Scars
Verdict 12: The Lion
Verdict 13: The Torture
Verdict 14:The Doubts
Verdict 15:The Reason
Verdict 16:The Heart
Verdict 17:The Conflict
Verdict 18:The Assumption
Verdict 19: The Defeat
Verdict 20:The Impossible
Verdict 21:The Suspicion
Verdict 22: The Insanity
Verdict 23:The Storm
Verdict 24: The Glance
Verdict 25:The Unknown
Verdict 26 :The Search
Verdict 27:The Scheme
Verdict 28:The Women
Verdict 29:The Cage
Verdict 30: The Lie
Verdict 31:The Confession
Verdict 32:The Repentance
Verdict 33:The Mercy
Verdict of Love: The Death
Verdict of Love: The Proposal
Verdict of Love: The Father
Verdict of Love: The Mates

Final Verdict : The Guilty Heart

554 25 5
By Vacuous25

Indeed, those who believe and do righteous deeds - for them are the Gardens of Pleasure.

-Luqman:8

(This translated verse is based from the holy Qur-an,for any enlightenment produced of this verse to your brain is a guidance from Allah, but any misunderstanding about this verse is a trick from Satan and my error, and may Allah forgive me for any misrepresentations I caused on this verse)

💛💛💛

Yerein was in Fragya's apartment now.She was released from the prison after a long period of hardship.She thought she would die there,she would die together with her faith.

"What's that long stare for? You are staring at the blank space again, Ye-re"

Yerein's body wasn't hung by justice, but her mind was being hung by thinking of someone.

"I wondered why the captain didn't come this morning"

Fragya paused on unloading the groceries from the eco bag. Even her was wondering too on why the captain and the officer weren't able to come.

Yerein waited and waited.She was anticipating and hoping that before she would leave the courthouse, her devil captain would show himself. But nay! He wasn't able to make it, but that was what Yerein knew.

"Maybe they are being punished Ye-re"

"Can we go there?"

"Ye-re?"

"Can we go to the White moon camp,to see if he is still there?"

"Ye-re,we have so many things to prepare,we need to leave this country Ye-re,we need to go home"

"But Fra-fra how can I go home without expressing my gratitude first to the man who was used as an instrument by Allah to remove me from a deadly state?"

"I understand you Ye-re,but Jarannya is also there,she is being detained there"

"I want to see her too" Yerein said courageously

"Ye-re?" Fragya was shocked to hear it.She was asking internally if her best friend forgot about what Jarannya did to her.

"I want to meet Jarannya"

"Don't tell me that you already forgave her?"

"Forgiveness is a different story Fra-fra,I want to know why..."

"Her answer would be the same,and that is to play with your life"

"Then if that is still the reason,it might be the cruelest reason I've ever heard"

"Okay, we will go to inquire about the captain and Nico" Fra-fra surrendered in arguing with her best friend. She was also interested to know about the two soldiers' status and about Jarannya's true reason.

"Thank you Fra-fra"

___________

"You can laugh if you want,"
Jarannya said after seeing Yerein sitting and waiting for her in the prisoners' visiting area.

"You know I am not like you, Jarannya"

"Of course! You considered yourself as one of those fallen angels"

"I wonder why you could still mock me even though you are helpless now"

"Helpless? Shiko will going to save me"

"How can a husband save a wife who is secretly in love with her superior?"

Yerein noticed the dangerous and hidden feelings of Jarannya for Kamzan.And she wanted to ask why Jarannya was entertaining those feelings when she was already a married woman.

"He doesn't know,unless you will tell him"

"The authority is already searching for him,it is better if the unfaithful wife will be the one to confess"

"Why are you here? To insult me? To show to me that you have won?"
The fate had a playful plan.If before Yerein was the prisoner,now it was the opposite.The woman in uniform was the prisoner now of her own evil plot.

"I want an answer, in honoring our friendship I want to ask why did you betray me"

"Why is it important to you?"

"Because I know you had a reason"

"I used you"

"Why?"

"To save myself"

"at least I know now that you deserve whatever punishment awaits you"

"So your God punished? I thought He is merciful"

"Yes,he punishes the sinners to show to them that He is the justice,He is the best judge,but He also gives mercy to those who repent"

"Ye-re,Captain Dartes wants to see you"

"Yes Fra-fra"

Yerein stood up while giving her last glance to her former buddy. She pitied her because she was highly proud of her capability.She was hesitant to lower herself to her Creator because she thought she was self-sufficient.She didn't know that the Creator who she couldn't accept in her heart was the only One who could save her.

_______________

"They are assigned to a remote place"

The two women were sitting now while carefully giving their full ears to the old captain.

"He isn't answering my call" Fragya complained about her unanswered calls. She was calling officer Nico since they left the court,but she couldn't reach him.

"Of course attorney, there is no signal there"

"When will they come back?"
It was Yerein who asked this time.

"It depends,but the tentative period is three months"

"Three months?" Yerein asked in a surprised manner

"Yes,my dear"

The anxiety of Yerein was at its peak,they would be leaving tomorrow and the captain would return after three months? So it meant,she would be leaving without saying goodbye to her hero.

"Where is that place? Can we go there?"

"Ye-re?" Fragya was shocked again.These past few hours, she observed that her best friend was throwing bold requests.

"You are desperate,you are even willing to put yourself on the battlefield"the old captain was amazed with the woman in front of her.No wonder why the heartless captain fell for her,she was indeed something.She was willing to participate in the unending military conflict there just to express her greatest gratitude, according to her.But who knew,Yerein's battle with her heart might be more dangerous than the real war itself.

"I want to..."
Yerein didn't know how to explain the state of her mind and heart.

"I understand you,love is something incomprehensible unless you have experienced it"

"No you are wrong captain Dartes,I just want to thank him"

Yerein denied her true feelings again ,although the way she aggressively expressed her desire to follow the captain was already showing her true feelings. But maybe the alleged terrorist was innocent about the crime committed by her heart.

"If that's the case,just write a love letter,I mean a thank you letter,and I will be the one who will bring it to him"

"He is right Ye-re,it is safer than your suggestion"

Fragya joined the conversation again to help Yerein decide.It was not safe to follow the captain because of the siege in the place where the two soldiers were assigned.

"No need to write,just thank him for me"

"Okay, if that is what you want"

She decided not to write because she didn't know what to write to the captain.She stood up while carrying her hopeless heart.

The two souls were looking at her,they were observing and waiting for her words.

The disappointment was visible on her face,and the old captain could read it. So, he gave her words of hope.

"The captain will probably look for you after his fatal training"

"It will be too late,we are leaving tomorrow"

Yerein answered in a weak voice.

"You don't know the devil captain, Ms.Yerein, he was able to save you,so he will surely find you"

________________

And the sun hid itself again to give to the moon its turn. It was 9:00 PM when officer Nico knocked on his captain's quarter.

"Yes officer Nico?"
Captain Kamzan asked in a cold tone while drying his wet hair using the small towel.

"One messenger was being sent here"
Officer Nico finally understood while it took so long for his captain to open the door because he was taking a bath,but nay he wasn't wearing a towel,he was able to wear a black shirt and military shorts before he opened the door.

"What's the message?"

"It is about your heart, captain"

"Uh-huh, My heart is still intact, officer"

"Are you sure? it will be ripped off after you hear the message"

"Yerein? Did something bad happen to her?" The captain asked in an anxious way

"Relax,the message says she will be returning to her hometown tomorrow"

"I already expected it Nico"

Kamzan stated while sitting on his bed.He was relaxed now after knowing that the message was not a bad news.

"You already knew? You mean the proposal is still possible?"

Officer Nico's eyes lit up upon hearing his captain's relaxed tone.When he read the message,he panicked,but he forgot that this was captain Kamzan,the genius captain.

He had been planning the sacred union and officer Nico was really joining his crazy plan, but he wasn't informed that if plan A failed,the captain was already ready for plan B,and maybe he already prepared the plan Z.

"You forgot who I am officer Nico" the devil captain proudly said

"Indeed,Yerein is right you are the devil captain"

"Yes officer Nico , after three months,this guilty heart of mine will be imprisoned in a beautiful cell called marriage"

Author's note:

I hope this bonus chapter will end your agony...Request granted...❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
145K 7.9K 23
'Mum you can't leave me, how could you?', a gasp escapes her mouth. Her mother was the only one on her side but she too is gone now, she can't do any...
3.5M 208K 59
I walked down the white hallways filled with the smell of bleach and chlorine. The lights above were too bright, too luminescent. I can't think. I ca...