His Wolf Pup - a Jasper Hale...

By MadMadieB

Meeting the Cullens forever changed my life. I thought I was destined to live a terrible life alone, and then... More

1- Forks, Washington
2- Sophmore Year of High School
3- New Kids
4- Imprinting
5- The Family
6- The Beginning of a New Friendship
7- Accusations
8- Friends Help Each Other
9- Secrets Undone
10- Telling the Truth
11- Imprinted
12- Cheif Swan
13- A New Normal
14- A New Year
15- A New Name
16- Happy Tears
17- Christmas
18- New Girl
19- Edward and His Blood Singer
20- An Unfortunate Accident
21- The Hospital
22- Dress Shopping
23- Vampires To The Rescue
24- Trust
25- Bella Meets the Family
26- America's Favorite Pastime
27- Nomads
28- Splitting Up
29- On The Run
30- The Aftermath
31- Overwhelmed
32- Prom
33- Summer Break
34- Surprise!
35- Bella's Birthday
36- A Conversation
37- A Fight
38- A Night on the Rez
39- A Problem
40- Stupid Vampires Make Stupid Decisions
41- Bella and Jacob
42- Close Calls
43- This is Really Bad
44- Volterra, Italy
45- How?
46- We Need to Talk
47- Carlisle's Explanation
48- Unpacking
49- Family Meeting
50- A Walk Turned Wrong
51- Small Changes
52- A Valentine's Day to Remember
53- Phasing
54- Another Game
55- Visions
56- Victoria
57- Injuries
58- A Wolf in a Vampire's House
59- Selfish People
60- Bella is the Worst
61- New and Worse Problems
62- Best Day Ever
63- A Picnic
64- Training
65- I'm Scared
66- Up a Mountain
67- The Newborn Army
68- Pain
69- I'm Sorry
71- Finals Week
72- Graduation
73- After Party
74- Mario Kart
75- One Perfect Moment
76- Ruined by Harsh Realities
77- Changing
78- Everyone Knows
79- New Abilities
80- Happy
81- Alphas
82- A Birthday
83- My Old Pack
84- A New Outcome
85- Decisions
86- The Day Before
87- I'm Getting Married
88- I Do
89- Photos
90- A Reception of Chaos
91- Isle Esme
92- Problems
93- Seth's Mom
94- Adoption
95- How is This Possible?
96- Baby Names
97- Mom and Dad
98- Charlotte
99- Little Sister
100- You Nicknamed My Daughter?
101- Costumes
102- Snow
103- The Volturi in Forks
104- Decorations
105- A Christmas With Everyone
106- Whatever Happens
107- Broken Rules
108- Celebrating
109- A Camping Trip
110- The Kids
111- Not His Imprint
112- Losing and Getting Lost
113- Hopeless Romantic
114- A Fair
115- Four Kids
116- One Last Christmas
117- Goodbye
Author's Note

70- Game Night

16.9K 548 73
By MadMadieB

As spring break came to a close, we had to go back to school. It seemed like everything had finally calmed down, and we could just have fun being a family again.

We decided it was best if Bree didn't go to school with us, so she became close friends with Rosalie and Emmet while the rest of us would go to school. Edward spent all his time with us again, and he finally looked happy.

We hardly saw Bella anymore. Every now and then, we would pass her in the hall where she would suddenly talk loudly about Jacob, but that was it.

Time seemed to fly by, and before I knew it, we were halfway through May. That was when I decided we needed to do something fun.

"We haven't all gotten together in a long time," I said as I sat and watched Emmet play Mario Kart.

"What are you talking about?" Jasper asked me as he looked up from his book. "We're literally all her right now."

"She means with the wolves," Edward told him. I looked over and saw him sitting with Bree on his lap as she attempted to beat Emmet in Mario Kart. "And I think it's a great idea," Edward added.

"Are you sure they won't mind me, though?" Bree asked, her golden eyes focused intently on the screen. "I did kinda try and attack them."

"Oh, trust me," Emmet said, his eyes not leaving the screen. "We've had plenty of fights with them, and they still like us."

"Is there anything we can invite them to?" Esme asked.

"We could have a Mario Kart tournament," Emmet suggested.

"You do know other video games exist, right?" I asked him.

"What about a game night?" Jasper suggested. "And we can pick a board game and play all together as we sometimes do."

"The last time we did that, we got in a fight," Noah told him.

"We could play card games," Alice suggested. "Those seem easier, and you can play them with a lot of people."

"Perfect!" Carlisle said happily. "Why don't you invite them over for a card game night on Saturday?"

"Can you specifically say Bella is not invited?" Rosalie asked me.

"Rose," Esme said in a warning tone. "That is mean."

"I can just say imprints only," I told her, quickly typing a text to Sam.

"That is mean, don't do that," Esme told me.

"Well, it's too late; I already sent it."

"You're insane," Edward told me with a smile. "They're going to be upset."

"No, they're not," Jasper told him. "They hate Bella."

"Yes!" Emmet yelled out, jumping up from the couch. "I won!"

"Emmet, if you act like that every time you win, you can't tell them not to when they do," Carlisle said calmly.

I laughed as I felt my phone vibrate. Sam had texted me back quickly, saying that they would all come over and that Bella and Jacob were planning on going on a date that night anyway, so they weren't going to come.

That Saturday, everyone was gathered in our dining room, ready to play games. We started with a simple game of Uno, assuming that would work out well. Three hours later, we were sadly mistaken.

"Don't you dare," Edward said, glaring at Seth as he set down a plus 2 card, making Edward draw 2 cards. "Oh, you're the worst!"

"It's all I had," Seth told him, "and you know that Mr. Mind reader."

"Stop yelling at Seth just because you're losing," Carlisle said, not looking up from his cards.

"At least you're still in the game," Emmet muttered from behind me. He was standing over my shoulder watching me play since Carlisle made him stop playing.

"You can't complain. You threw a card at me in anger," Embry said from beside Emmet. "Meanwhile, Alice cheated, and we both got cut out of the game."

"I didn't mean to cheat! It just happens sometimes." Alice was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall with Esme, Emily, Kim, and Quill. They had all either not played in the first place or been taken out of the game for being too aggressive.

I looked around the table to see the remaining players playing aggressively. As the game got farther, everyone played angrier and angrier. One by one, we all got more and more cards until...

"Uno!" Sam yelled out.

"I trusted you!" Noah yelled in anger from beside him. "You told me you had three cards left."

"I lied."

"Quick, does anyone have any cards we can use to stop him?" Seth asked.

"He has a red 5, and no one has a card that can stop him," Edward said.

Bree smacked his arm slightly, saying, "Don't do that. You're ruining the game."

"I'm just being honest."

"You're cheating!" Alice yelled from the floor. "Kick him out too!"

"Edward, you're kicked out of the game," Carlisle said as he drew a card from the pile.

"Not fair," he pouted, throwing his cards on the table.

"Life's not fair," Embry told him as Bree patted his arm in consolation.

"Stop sulking," Jasper said to him, "you're ruining the mood."

And it was back to Sam once again. "I win!" He yelled as he placed his red 5 down.

Everyone booed as he celebrated his win. We all threw our cards on the table as Esme cleaned up the game. We figured we didn't have time for another 4-hour long card game.

"I have a question for everyone," Embry said, suddenly getting everyone's attention. "Can anyone stand, Bella?"

"Embry, what did I say about bashing Bella?" Emily asked him in a scolding tone.

"You said not to do in front of her or Jacob, and neither are here," Embry told her.

"Rachel is here," Emily told him.

"No, I agree with everyone else that he is making dumb decisions," Rachel said, commenting on her younger brother.

"Oh, all right, go on."

"Is she still that bad?" Edward asked them.

"She's unbearable," Paul groaned. "How did you stand to be around her?"

"Most of us didn't," I told her.

As we continued to complain about Bella, Seth yawned, making Sam look at the time. "Alright," he said, "We should go home."

"No, I'm fine," Seth said, trying to hide another yawn.

"Thank you for inviting us over," Sam told Carlisle.

"Of course, we should do stuff more often," Carlisle responded.

The pack slowly got their stuff together and headed outside. They got in their cars and drove off back to the Rez.

"Well, that was fun," Noah said happily.

"I don't think you spoke once," Emmet told him, shoving him slightly.

"How dare you," Noah said, throwing Emmet back harshly.

"Boys, no fighting in the house!" Esme yelled. Both boys broke apart, smiles on their faces.

"Alright, bedtime Emma," Jasper said, grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs.

"Bedtime?" I questioned. "What? Am I four?"

"No, but you are tired."

"Whatever, weirdo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 9.4K 91
Athena enjoyed seeing the smaller pleasures, down to a simple beetle on the earth. After all, after a good few years of life, she couldn't help but n...
330K 6.3K 55
COMPLETED / PAUL LAHOTE FANFICTION Alexandra had never thought anything bad would happen to her. When it did, it devastated her. She moved to Forks...
89.7K 3.2K 50
I stared down at the letter in my hand. There was something so familiar about it. Yet it was different. Mysterious. Alluring. Almost Irresistible. **...
1.3M 36.5K 25
❝My people are different, hidden. I have even become a master at staying secret. It's really a miracle that you were able to find me.❞ ❝I'm still t...