My Life As A Greaser(An Outsi...

By girlygirl315

15 year old Hannah Martin has the perfect life, until a family crisis flips her world upside down. Once she f... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Oklahoma
Chapter Two: Meeting The Guys
Chapter Three: Drunk is the New Normal
Chapter Four: The Hurtful Truth
Chapter Five: Wake Up?
Chapter Six: Secrets and A Surprise
Chapter Seven: A Dream

A/N

319 9 7
By girlygirl315

Hey guys, so sadly this is probably not the update you were hoping for. As of right now, I have no intetntions of finishing this story :( There are a few reasons why I have decided not to go on with it: 

1. I started writing this story when I was thirteen which was many years ago. I would like to think that my writing has improved since then and I feel the story would appear very choppy and inconsistent if I started again now. 

2. I honestly forgot how I was going to have the story end, and right now I can not think of a way to tie it all together nor do I really have the desire to. I write because I enjoy it and it's a fun hobby, but if I feel pressured or forced to write something I do not want to, then where's the fun in that??

3. I'm actually working on a new story now callled Star Crossed. Perhaps if you enjoyed this story, you would like the new one I'm working on, which I promise will have an ending ;) The writing style and structure are similar, and this new story also is considered Romance. Please give it a try and let me know what you think. If you absolutely hate it, I PROMISE that I will come back to this story. Sound like a plan???

Again, I love you all and I want to thank you for sticking with and encouraging me after all this time. 

xxx

A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
93.8K 1.9K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
169K 8.9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...