Green tea wears bitter love (...

Darkknight123457 tarafından

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 1

2.9K 19 3
Darkknight123457 tarafından

Chapter 1

    "Didn't I want you to be beaten to death, why is anyone still breathing?"

    "Mother, I used all my strength to chop firewood, and I saw her sink to the bottom of the lake with my own eyes. Who would have thought that someone would be rescued. If I had known, I would You shouldn't be in such a hurry."

    ...

    Through the thin frost on the wooden window, Ye Huan saw two vague figures.

    Listening to the content of their conversation, you don't need to think about it, you know that it is the original owner's eldest brother and mother-in-law.

    As an outstanding graduate of the Green Tea Class of the Time and Space Administration, Ye Huan received the task of rewriting the text of the Virgin Mary.

    She wants to wear various Virgin texts and use the skills she has learned to change the fate of the heroine.

    This time, Ye Huan's book is called "Original Spouse".

    The original owner's parents died young, leaving a pub. She relied on her first-hand winemaking skills for her son-in-law to study for the imperial examinations.

    Later, after the new son-in-law Zhongxiu Cai, he met the daughter of the county governor and wanted to find another high school.

    The original owner's mother-in-law was reluctant to give up the Ye family's tavern property, and asked the eldest son to murder the original owner. As long as the original owner drowned, the Ye family's property would belong to them.

    But the original owner did not die, but was rescued by someone.

    Seeing that the original owner was alive, the mother-in-law began to criticize the original owner for not being able to give birth, and ashamed of their Zhang family. He satirizes the original owner openly and secretly, that a wine seller is not worthy of a scholar.

    The original owner was a soft-natured person, and she endured everything her mother-in-law said, but she felt more and more guilty in her heart.

    Seeing that she couldn't figure out what was wrong, the mother-in-law simply went to the leper to break the original owner's name and drive the original owner out of the house.

    There was no tavern, and there was no entanglement. The original owner was kidnapped by bandits in the mountains. Fortunately, she used the earth-shattering kindness to influence the bandits and opened a new tavern in the county town.

    Over the past ten years, facing the bandit boss who has been helping him, the original owner was not moved at all, but after the ex-husband came to the door, he forgave the ex-husband and became a stepmother for the ex-husband's children.

    But how can the stepmother be so good? The step-son gave her medicine to cause her to have an abortion, and the step-daughter slandered her for having an affair with a foreign man. After being tortured in Zhuangzi for ten years, they realized in their conscience that they suddenly felt that she was a good person and wanted to take her out to enjoy the happiness.

    But at that time, she was not only blind, but also broke her leg, but she was moved by her stepson and stepdaughter again, and felt that she could keep the clouds open and see the moon.

    "Bah, I don't want to be a Virgin." Ye Huan said in a low voice angrily after watching the original plot.

    Now, she was wearing it until she was pushed into the lake by her eldest brother and was just rescued.

    It was late winter, Ye Huan fell into the water, and there was not even a charcoal brazier in the house to warm up, and the tip of her nose was blocked from the cold.

    Hearing the voices outside the window getting softer, he choked his throat and coughed twice.

    The two figures behind the wooden window disappeared immediately.

    After a while, Ye Huan pushed himself to the table to pour water.

    A cup of cold tea is not very comfortable.

    Fortunately, the original owner worked all the year round and was in good shape, otherwise she wouldn't be able to get up.

    The Ye family's house, the storefront facing the street in the front is a tavern, and the two-story building at the back is a place for brewing and people to live.

    The house with two entrances in front and back is not very big.

    In the tavern, I originally hired a second-in-command, but my mother-in-law forced my uncle to come over. It is said that they are all a family, and it is appropriate to come and help.

    But her uncle is delicious and lazy, and the wages are even more. He looks like a thief, and he moved his hands and feet several times, but the original owner endured it.

    Pushing open the door, a cold wind swishes into the collar.

    Ye Huan shuddered, hunched over, leaned against the wall and walked towards the kitchen.

    "You have talent, eat it quickly, this chicken is delicious. Mother secretly slaughtered Ye Huan's chicken, but she couldn't let her know." Zhang Shi's mouth was full of oil, and he tore off the chicken leg and fed it to his eldest son.

    Zhang Youcai just finished eating a large piece of chicken, his slender eyes glanced, and he shook his head and said, "Mother, eat it yourself, I'll go see how Ye Huan is doing."

    "Look at what she does? Isn't her life hard? Let her stay by herself. If she will die, I will buy her gold ingots and burn them immediately. Thank you for being so knowledgeable." Go, eat the chicken legs, "If you don't eat it, I will eat it myself, no luck...ahem!"

    Halfway through Mr. Zhang's words, he saw Ye Huan pushing the door in.

    Accidentally, the chicken got stuck in his throat, instantly choking his old face.

    "Cough cough... water!"

    Mrs Zhang coughed hard while pinching her throat, trying to cough out the chicken stuck in her throat, but the harder she tried, the more painful her throat became.

    Zhang Youcai hurriedly got up and helped Zhang slap the water on his back.

    After Zhang drank the water in one gulp, he swallowed the chicken in his throat.

    "Are you a ghost, why don't you make a sound when you walk?" Glancing at Ye Huan, Mrs. Zhang immediately turned her eyes away with a guilty conscience.

    "Mother, you are so kind, you even cooked the chicken soup for me."

    Ye Huan entered the door and sat down, picked up the whole bowl of chicken soup, and took a sip. Looking at Zhang Shi with a smile, he directly ignored Zhang's questioning.

    Warm chicken soup is more comfortable than cold tea.

    Mrs. Zhang saw Ye Huan holding a big bowl to drink chicken soup. She patronized the chicken, but she didn't drink a single sip. She hurriedly put down the chicken legs and took the spoon to spoon.

    But Ye Huan stopped him.

    Ye Huan timidly looked at Mrs. Zhang, a crystal tear rolled down her eyes, "Mother, it's my fault, I forgot that I'm still ill, I've drank this bowl of chicken soup, if I spread the disease to you, I won't Okay. But you have eaten so much chicken, so you should be full, right?" The

    original owner had never been pregnant, and was short of breath in front of her mother-in-law. Ye Huan analyzed the original owner's design and immediately got started.

    Zhang shi blocked his chest in one breath, wanting to scold Ye Huan, but Ye Huan first admitted his mistake.

    Now the second son and the county governor's daughter look at each other, the second son is a new son-in-law and cannot divorce his wife, so he can only marry again. For this matter, Ye Huan had to voluntarily sign and leave the book. Of course, it would be best if he died, so that the Ye family's restaurant belonged to their Zhang family.

    "Forget it, I don't blame you. But Ye Huan, your body is not good at all, and now you have fallen into the water again. Have you ever thought about the incense of our Zhang family?" When it comes to the issue of children, she knows that Ye Huan also cares about this.

    But the current Ye Huan is not the original owner, she is eager to get divorced sooner, let alone the scumbag boys and children.

    However, she couldn't take the initiative to mention the matter of Heli.

    Women in ancient times were weak. Although Zhang Mao was the son-in-law, the world valued sons over daughters. No matter who was at fault, women would definitely be condemned in the end.

    So she had to ask the Zhang family to take the initiative to reconcile, and she left in embarrassment.

    "Mother, Mao Cai and my father swore that if I don't have any children, I won't take a concubine until forty." Ye Huan skimmed the oil from the chicken soup, and after drinking a few sips, she regained her spirits, but her tone was still weak. Yes, "Also, Maocai's children all have the surname Ye, so you don't have to worry about me."

    Zhang Maocai's son-in-law went to the government to pass the documents.

    In this era, the son-in-law can take imperial examinations or go out to do business, but the household registration is on the woman's side, which is the same as someone else marrying a daughter.

    "Forty?" Mr. Zhang involuntarily raised his voice.

    If the daughter of the county governor can become a grandmother by the time her son turns 40, how could she be waiting for her son. Why was she anxious for Ye Huan, she was clearly unwilling to let the son of Xiucai continue to be the son-in-law of the Ye family, and it would be shameful to say it out.

    But Ye Huan was right. At the time, the Zhang family was so poor that the two old people starved to death, so they could only let their second son be the son-in-law of the Ye family. The things that Ye Huan said were all signed by the elders of the two ethnic groups. As long as there was no reconciliation, the second son had to abide by this rule.

    Reconciliation, be sure to reconcile quickly. Zhang Shi secretly said in his heart.

    Ye Huan frowned at Mrs. Zhang, and finished the chicken soup silently. Knowing that Mrs. Zhang was angry with her, she changed her mind and thanked Mrs. Zhang again, "Mother, you're so nice, you stayed to wash the dishes when you were full."

    When Mr. Zhang was stunned, Ye Huan swiftly walked out of the kitchen, not giving Mr. Zhang a chance to speak.

    After a long time, Mrs. Zhang reacted and asked the eldest son, "She asked me to wash the dishes just now?" "No."     Zhang

    Youcai thought about it seriously, "Ye Huan is thanking you."

Out of breath, he patted his chest and said, "That's not to let the old lady wash the dishes! What are you looking at, the trash on the man with the long eyeballs, that is your younger brother and sister, if you dare to look around, the old lady will beat you to death!" Then he commanded, "Come on, go wash the dishes."

    Zhang Youcai's thoughts were broken by Zhang, and he was not annoyed.

    The Zhang family was so poor that they had no money to marry him, so the second brother had to climb the high branches. Ye Huan looked handsome and had a good figure. Anyway, my mother wanted Ye Huan to die, so it would be good for him to try it first.

    Thinking of this, Zhang Youcai washed the dishes a little faster.

    Seeing that his mother was not in the kitchen, he secretly took two boiled eggs and walked to Ye Huan's house.

    But he didn't see Ye Huan, because Ye Huan settled accounts in the front yard tavern.

    The Ye family's tavern is well-known in Linshui Town. Not only is the wine fragrant, but the price is fair.

    But this was before Zhang Youcai came.

    Half a year ago, after Zhang Youcai went to the tavern to work, the tavern's profits gradually decreased.

    The original owner actually found out that Zhang Youcai was stealing money, but she didn't want to make her mother-in-law unhappy, so she endured it all the time, and felt that Zhang Youcai would get better one day.

    Ye Huan did a rough calculation, and Zhang Youcai stole at least thirty taels of silver.

    You must know that the tavern has always been small profits but quick turnover, and it only earns a dozen taels a month. Zhang Youcai was so rich in his own pockets that his family still lived in Ye's house. After each month's expenses, the original owner even had to subsidize it from his savings.

    No matter which dynasty you are in, money can make life better.

    But with Zhang's family around, Ye Huan's money would go to Zhang's family's pocket.

    Thinking of the Zhang family's mother and son, Ye Huan frowned. At this moment, Zhang Youcai did not know when he came.

    "What are you sighing, brother and sister?" Zhang Youcai sat opposite Ye Huan, took out two eggs from his pocket, and said with a smile, "My brother and sister only drank chicken soup, these two eggs, my brother and sister padded their stomachs."

    "Brother, you Where did you get the eggs?" Ye Huan owns everything in the tavern, and using Ye Huan's things to please Ye Huan makes Zhang Youcai thick-skinned.

    Zhang Youcai scratched his head and smiled, his eyes narrowed into a slit, he didn't feel embarrassed, and took the initiative to peel the eggs, "Naturally it was brought from the kitchen, don't worry, mother doesn't know."

    Seeing Zhang Youcai's wretched smile, Ye Huan I understand everything in my heart.

    Turning his eyes, he smiled at Zhang Youcai and said, "Don't say that to my mother, she is all for my good. If it wasn't for my mother's efforts to bring Maocai to come to my house as a son-in-law, I would not have known a scholar like Maocai. By the way, brother, it stands to reason that Maocai can go to the school to learn to read, why didn't you go?"

    Zhang Youcai's face froze obviously as soon as he said this.

    In the early years, Zhang's family was not too bad, but there was only one son in the family to attend school, so the old man Zhang asked his two sons to draw lots. But later Zhang Youcai overheard that it was his mother who had manipulated the lottery and let his brother draw the lottery to study.

    Thinking about it now, Zhang Youcai is still unwilling.

    And in terms of age, it should have been him who came to the Ye family to join the family. Not only that, if he has read books, now he is the one who has privately made a lifelong agreement with the county governor's daughter.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

110K 23.1K 70
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
62.2K 1K 133
Author: Lime under the moon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 133. [Latest] End Chapter Gu Jinyu has been... re...
27.6K 386 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...
17K 411 2
Some random Rosa one shots. GxG