SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD , corp...

By axeofpeace

where two faceless and unique voiced people are ridiculously clueless. corpse husband x fem!oc [ started: 23... More

𝗦𝗒𝗨𝗑𝗗𝗦 π—šπ—’π—’π——...
EP1: a fresh start is always nice
EP2: pillow
EP3: mommy milkers enjoyer#6969
EP4: emergency
EP5: peanut butter
EP6: dagger content
EP7: ikea
EP8: mario arc
EP9: furniture folding
EP10: "might get attached"
EP11: "so, mcdonald's? black heart, smiley face, smiley face"
EP12: just dance
EP13: mr. cornelius the second
EP14: cigarettes
EP15: fill the blank
EP16: zelda & steve
EP17: numbers are raising up
EP18: kermit
EP19: grocery
EP20: spin the bottle
EP21: oh honk.
EP22: my melody / anxiety
EP23: a nap
EP25: "pop off father!"
EP26: glitter
EP27: family reunion
EP28: 5... 3...
EP29: vodka, donuts and peace
EP30: eyeliner
EP31: something rings a bell
EP32: the talk
EP33: killertrio
EP34: sorrow
EP35: valentines
EP36: the happiest human alive
EP37: letters
EP38: backstory
EP39: soup
EP40: sour candy&&happiness
EP41: the day corpse and dagger destroyed twitter
EP42: "it's happening"
EP43: clout
...π—™π—˜π—˜π—Ÿπ—¦ π—šπ—’π—’π——

EP24: ice skating

19.4K 711 422
By axeofpeace

"you fell asleep together, cuddling each other... and then what?" pecan asked, furrowing their brows

"when i woke up he was gone" minerva shrugged

"pussy" pecan hissed, rolling their eyes

"wh– you're just jealous. besides, we talked about it. he told me yesterday he got a call from work so he had to go. but the bed is in fact very comfortable" minerva hummed, taking a sip of her tea and finishing her animation.

"you're– unbelievable" august said, grabbing box of cereal.

they were on face time since minerva was busy with work. but she felt like she needed to tell pecan what happened week ago. and what... well, about what she forgot.

"there's one thing more..." minerva said and put down her mug.

"by the way, we had sex" pecan imitated minerva's voice and let out a deep, dramatic sigh

"WHAT! SHUT THE FUCK UP–" minerva's face flushed red as she avoided eye contact

"minnie i know you too damn well. you wish you did though, hmm?" pecan teased, putting something else in her shopping cart

"fuck you" minerva crossed out her legs up on the chair and hugged her knees.

"okay, i'm sorry. what did you want to tell me?" pecan's voice softened.

"nothing" minerva huffed, resting her chin on top of her knees.

"oh come on! i was just thinking! like you know all those one bed tropes? it sounded like that! besides you haven't sle–" pecan started and stopped right there "sorry"

minerva sighed and closed her eyes.

"i forgor"

"what?" pecan scoffed, looking at the camera.

"i remember i thought about something, my heart fluttered at this thought. when i was falling asleep in his arms, you know? but... i forgot what was that." minerva said slowly, looking at her friend

"what?" august breathed out slowly, shock in their eyes

"it's... it's dumb. but i don't remember what it was and i have this feeling it was important.

you realised you're in love, pecan wanted to scream and shout at their friend. but on the other hand, pecan knew how hurt was minerva after her last relationship with xavier. minerva was scared of falling in love again.

"you'll remember soon" pecan nodded, grabbing a jar of nutella "if it's important, it will come back to you"

"i guess so..." minerva sighed and heard a sound of door opening. she moved away from her desk and saw it's ajax, poking his head through the doorframe.

pecan saw how their friend's face lit up and a huge grin formed on her lips. oh boy...

"he's here! i gotta go! bye bye love you!" minerva scream-whispered to her phone and hung up. then she quickly saved her animation and left the room. "hiya! what's up?"

he already had a message written for her.

i'm bored as hell and i thought... do you want to go ice skating? there's this outdoor ice rink that opened up last week 🕺

minerva's eyes lit up, almost stars shaping in her eyes.

"ice skating! dude! i haven't done that in YEARS! yes, yes, yes! let's go!" she jumped in one place in excitement "give me a sec, i'll change!"

he let out a quiet laugh and sat down at the sofa, smiling to himself. his main goal was to have fun. but his secret mission was to somehow cause her to squeak. but as he remembered how happy she was to go... his mischievous plan called "minerva = dagger?" faded out in his mind.

"before we step on that ice rink, listen to me. you won't be able to communicate quickly so three taps on my arm if you want to stop for a second or leave the ice rink, two taps if you want to tell me something. okay?" minerva asked ajax, looking him in the eye.

he nodded and pointed at the rink, then at himself, then at her and then he drew a question mark in the air.

"yes, go on first. you'll catch me if i lose my balance... hehe" she chuckled and he gave her a soft smile before entering the ice rink.

then nodded, giving her a sign to come in. she carefully placed her feet on the ice, holding onto the bridge of the crash barrier.

"oh god! i'm so bad at this–" she laughed, her legs trembling a bit.

ajax scooted closer to her, offering her a hand.

"okay, okay. but if you go down with me, it's on you" her laughter filled the air and her pearly whites flashed mischievously.

minerva's gloved hand grabbed ajax's one. her fingers instantly tightened on his when she let go of the edge.

"okay! now right, left, right, left... here we go!" minerva cheered and started moving on her own, with ajax on her side. "i think my muscles weren't ready for this"

he scoffed and watched her get more comfortable on the ice.

"im so good at this" she grinned when they smoothly started skating together, still holding hands. ajax nodded happily, smiling. "look at you, shy guy! you're killing it! wait let me go, i wanna see if i can go on my own..."

he basically didn't have to do anything since minerva was the one that was gripping his hand tightly.

but the second she let go, she trembled a bit and in panic grabbed his hand again

"nope, not doing that" the brunette laughed nervously and continued to ice skate smoothly along with ajax "if that's fine with you, of course"

he rose his other hand up, showing her thumbs up.

"sorry if i'm holding you too tightly but that's just my thing. i'll buy you some hot cocoa after that" minerva looked at him. ajax grinned like a kid.

his cheeks were a bit rosy from the cold and minerva instantly felt anxious about her red face.

not only her face was getting red after spending some time on cold. it was also getting red after physical activities. so she just knew that by the end of this ice skating session her face will be a tomato.

ajax suddenly moved in front of her, smoothly grabbing minerva's other hand. he was skating backwards but facing her, with boyish smirk.

"what are you scheming, you gremlin creature?" she laughed when he pulled her a bit closer. "wha–!"

she didn't bump into him but she had to go faster. her eyes noticed a kid with his mom behind him.

"ajax look out there's a–" she started but she swiftly pulled her to the side, bypassing mom and the kid. then he spun around, putting his strength onto his hands to move minerva so she was the one who was moving backwards now.

not for long though since he spun her yet again and moved her to the side, back to their previous position.

"what the fuck?" she laughed, fixing her scarf and looking at him in shock "you're such a show off..." she rolled her eyes dramatically and he tapped her arm twice.

they stopped by. ajax took out his phone to quickly typed something and minerva looked around.

there weren't many people. this mom with her kid, a couple and yet another couple of two girls. they did look familiar but they were too far away and she couldn't see their faces properly. there was also a group of three friends, high schoolers probably.

don't make me grab you and shoot in air, minerva. i can do that and i wont hesitate to send you flying 🏃‍♂️

she laughed and punched his arm. ajax laughed as well and wanted to hide his phone back to his pocket.

"wait can i like... grab your shoulders? so you will skate and i'll just theoretically stand in place?"

that's not how ice skating works

"no one asked + ratio" minerva sticked her tongue out playfully and skated behind him anyway, grabbing his shoulders gently

he chuckled at her actions and placed his hands softly a top on hers and started skating.

"see! this is much better!" minerva shook her head and they skated like that for a while.

then she let him go when he took off his hands. he turned around and saw a kid coming up behind her back.

he bumped onto her since he didn't know how to stop. minerva lost her balance and fell towards on ajax, letting out a muffled scream in shock.

they both fell down on the ice, unfortunately ajax was the one who mainly fell on the cold surface. minerva landed mostly on him but she was half up, leaning on her half straightened hands.

"sorry!" the kid shouted and minerva raised her head, giving him a nod and a forgiving smile.

that's when ajax noticed their faces are inches away.

her cold breath tickled his cheek. he realised he was holding her waist (when did THAT happen?), her hands one on his chest and the other one on the ice, next to his arm.

"i hate kids" she mumbled and looked down just to see ajax carefully scanning her face with parted lips.

she frowned and touched her warm cheek.

"don't look at me like that, i know i'm as red as lightning mcqueen" minerva laughed nervously. he shook his head as a no and minerva looked down, at her hand on his chest and her leg between his... "ah!"

she stood up quickly. well, she tried to because her legs were shaking as a jelly and she fell on her butt again.

"sorry!" minerva scrunched her nose and watched him as he stood up without any problems.

ajax reached out to her, moving his fingers in a encouraging move.

she shook her head and grabbed his hand.

minerva warmed her hands around lovely, red cup and looked at ajax's cup – a green one.

"thank you for inviting me today. i had so much fun, oh god" she said, taking a sip of her hot chocolate. he typed something and flipped his phone.

absolutely no problem. and it's my pleasure, i had the best time of my life 🖤

"and you... shy guy? why you didn't tell me you're pretty good at skating?!" she asked, putting the cup down. sudden move cased the pink marshmallows to swirl around.

he just shrugged, sending her a sly smile.

"i see... can't wait to show you my hidden talent" minerva teased and took another sip, this time the whipped cream stayed on her nose. "you're gonna be blown away"

minerva, whatever you do i'm already blown away.

she chuckled and shrugged, shaking her head.

ajax suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline and moved forward, gently wiping off the whipped cream off her nose.

when she shoot him a surprised look, he just showed her the whipped cream that was left on his finger before he wiped it on the tissue.

"oh? thank you" she cooed, tips of her ears turning red.

[🌀] AXE IS TYPING...

posting this tooth-rotting chapter on valentines bc <them3

happy v day!! even if u don't have a valentine (and even if you do or you are one), remember you are loved!! i love you!!!!

(i'm feeling kind today so i'll tell you a small secret... well, a hint...

minerva is a faceless youtuber. but she has a face, duh! her pretty, PREEETTYY face is seen by a lot of people actually. not only in face to face convos but also through selfies... or video calls... )

MWAH MWAH BIG FAT SMOOCH!!! ILY TO DEATH, REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH!! EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE OKAY, YOU'VE GOT THIS!!

(while writing this i remembered about my spoken part of exam today..........)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.2K 65
Liv has a double life: streamer by day, cam girl by night. One day while in her chat room, she meets an unlikely character who sparks her interest. L...
135K 4.6K 18
"all the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water, and that's the tragedy of living." - "Corpse, stop," she pleaded with him. "...
125K 2.2K 32
𝐇𝐄𝐑 π’πŒπˆπ‹π„ | π‚πŽπ‘ππ’π„_𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 β€’ d i s c o n t i n u e d β€’ (cause i...