Rockstar Cinderella

Von Vianca2696

Elizabeth Walter lives two lives. At home, she is the quiet and obedient type who accepts everything life off... Mehr

Rockstar Cinderella
Chapter 1 - My Life
Chapter 2 - School Fool
Chapter 3 - Special Fan
Chapter 4 - Moving
Chapter 5 - Roommate
Chapter 6 - Invitation
Chapter 7 - Campus Party
Chapter 8 - Stranger Calling
Chapter 9 - Confession
Chapter 10 - Dream Come True or Not?
Chapter 11 - Football Try-outs
Chapter 12 - Missing You
Chapter 13 - The Real Me
Chapter 14 - Famous
Chapter 16 - Goodbye (FINAL)

Chaptet 15 - Unexpected

781 44 2
Von Vianca2696

Oh my gosh. I just have 1,600+ reads and 100+ votes! That is so awesome. It might seem like a small number to some but to me it's a lot. Thank you for reading this story! I appreciate it. :') Please continue supporting Rockstar Cinderella.

------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 - Unexpected

Someone was knocking on my door. Very loudly, I might add. I groaned as I buried my head in my pillows. This is not how I want to spend my first morning in this house.

"Come in." I grumbled as I sat up.

"Good morning, baby." It was Mom.

"Hey, Mom. What's up?" I yawned as I rubbed my eyes. It felt nice sleeping in my own bed again.

"I promised that we'll spend time with each other when I got back, didn't I?" She smiled brightly at me. "So go take a shower and dress up. I'll pick your clothes for you."

"But Mom-" I started.

"No buts. Now go!" She pushed me off the bed and into the bathroom. It seems my Mom is too excited. I wonder what she's planning. I smiled to myself. I missed her so much. I just hope she wouldn't find out about my secret just yet.

I quickly showered and went out of the bathroom and saw that my Mom did pick clothes for me. The problem is that it's not my style at all. It was a pink floral dress and it was girly. Totally my Mom's style. I sighed and decided to wear it.

It fit me nicely and made me look elegant. I snorted. I was anything but elegant. "Are you ready, sweetie?" My Mom spoke behind the door.

"Yeah!" I headed out of my room and smiled at my Mom. She was wearing the same dress as mine, only it was white. I laughed. Oh well.

***

We were drinking fruit smoothies in the food court. "So Mom, what do we do next?"
"Well, we have to go to the spa, get our nails done, and eat dinner at this new restaurant a few blocks from this mall." She mumbled as she looked for something inside her bag.

"Wow. That seems nice." I grinned. I don't care what we have to do as long as we spend time together. I missed her so much.

"By the way, I have something to talk to you about," She brought out a piece of paper. "Would you mind explaining this to me?"

I choked on the smoothie that I was drinking and grabbed the paper from her hands. It was the record contract asking for her signature. Well, shit.

"How'd you get this?" I was pretty sure I hid it well.

"Stephanie gave it to me." She raised her eyebrows at me. "Well?"

Oh that.. gah! Great. Why is she so evil? She probably made it sound like I belong to a groupie or something. Thinking how my Mom would feel about this made me feel nervous. "I-I'm sorry, Mom. I just. . . Dad and rock and-and" I blubbered.

"You miss your Dad, don't you?" She held my hand as her eyes began to water. I nodded, looking at the ground trying not to cry as well.

"It's okay, sweetie. I'm not mad. I just feel hurt that you kept something like this secret." Mom hugged me and I buried my face in her shoulder. Tears slowly threatened to fall from my eyes. It's been so long since we've hugged each other like this.

"You wouldn't have approved."

She chuckled. "I wouldn't have but seeing how far you've come. I feel so proud of you, sweetie."

"Thanks Mom."

"Let me just ask two questions."

"What?" I looked at her. She was looking uncertain, as if she was debating whether to ask me or not. "It's okay, Mom. Go ahead." I urged her.

"Is it true that your dating the owner of the club?"

I looked at my Mom in disbelief and laughed out loud.

"Billy?" I snorted. "He's old, Mom. Besides, he already has a boyfriend." I emphasized.
The hit of realization hit her face.

"Oh, he's gay? Well, that's a relief." She wiped a non-existent sweat on her forehead.

"What made you think- Never mind." Probably Stephanie. What is her problem?

"Stephanie said a lot of things," Mom muttered then she looked me in the eyes. "But I know it's not true."

"Why does she hate me so much, Mom?" I whined.

"Well, I think she's a lonely girl. Her Mom left them, you know. Just packed and didn't say goodbye. I guess that's why she acts like that to keep us from getting close." Mom sighed. "I do love Stephanie like a daughter but she makes it so hard to show it."

I was speechless. I didn't even know about Steph's mother. It made me understand her a bit since I felt the same way about Robert, I just have a better way of handling my emotions.

"Anyway, the other question is," My Mom grabbed the contract and placed it in front of her. "Do you want this?" She asked me seriously.

"I do." I nodded without hesitation.

Mom smiled at me and signed it. Well, that was unexpected.

"Are you sure it's okay with you, Mom?" I asked her worriedly.

"Of course. I know I haven't been a good mother to you this past few years," She said sadly. "But being away from you for so long made me realize my mistakes. I love you so much as well as your Dad and I know that he's so proud of you."

Tears welled up in my eyes. I felt so light that I don't have to keep anything from my Mom. "Thanks, Mom."

We spent the day together and did what she had planned for us. It was fun and I had a great time.

***

"Good morning." I greeted Van with a huge smile on my face.

"You look happy today. Did anything good happen?" He smiled at me as we headed for our class.

"Yeah, Mom signed the contract! I just need to give it to Rome." I sighed happily.

"Congratulations!" He hugged me and I chuckled.

"I wouldn't have reached this far without you so thanks a lot." I said gratefully. Van is a huge part of my life and I'm thankful that I have him as my best friend.

"El," Van grabbed my hand, stopping me from going inside the classroom. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" I grinned at him. He looked at me then shook his head. "It's nothing. See you later." He smiled at me then headed for his class. I looked at Van. There's something off about him today. I'll head over his house later.

***

It was the end of class and I headed over the field to watch Aiden for football practice. He smiled widely at me when he saw me sitting at one of the bleachers then gestured for me to come over. I went over and I was engulfed in a bear hug. My heart raced and my cheeks warmed.

"Hi." I blushed. He grinned at me. "Hey guys, I want you to meet my girlfriend." Aiden held my hand and introduced me to his football buddies. "Ella, these are the guys. Guys, this is Ella."

"Wow, Aiden. That was a great introduction." It was Jamie. I actually know all of them already since they are famous. Aiden laughed. I waved shyly at them.

"You're blue moon, right?" Ryan asked walking forward.

"Yeah."

"Man! That's so cool. Can I get a picture with you?" He asked excitedly.

"Um, Sure." I looked at Aiden and he was rolling his eyes which made me smile.

Ryan stood next to me as Aiden took the picture.

"Hey dude! What are you doing?" Aiden grumbled behind the camera. Ryan was putting his hand around my shoulders which I have to admit made me a bit uncomfortable but I was used to it so I didn't mind much. Actually, Aiden seemed more bothered about it than I am.

"Come on, man! Just one-"

"No." Aiden said bluntly. I had to bite my lip to hold my laughter. I've never seen Aiden get jealous before and it's kinda cute.

"But-" Ryan started again.

"I said no. Now hurry up before I throw this camera at your face."

I giggled as Ryan sighed and settled for a thumbs up pose instead. The camera flashed as I smiled then I headed for Aiden.

"Coach is calling us! Let's go." One of the players called them.

"Well, I have to go. I'll call you later, okay?" He stroked my hair which made my legs feel like jelly.

"Okay." I smiled widely at him. He headed for the field but stopped suddenly. "I forgot one thing." Aiden walked back to me.

"What?" I asked him, looking around to see if there was something he missed.

"This." Aiden grabbed my cheeks and gave a soft kiss to my lips. I felt my face turn hot as the guys hooted and shouted. "Oh." I said, dazed. Aiden laughed at my reaction. "You're so cute." He touched the tip of my nose then jogged over to the guys.

***

I was in front of Vans house ringing the doorbell as his younger sister opened the door. "Elli! I missed you." She hugged my legs with her cute chubby arms.

"Hey baby girl. I missed you too." I smiled fondly at her.

"Oh, Elizabeth! What a nice surprise. I was just done packing, come in!" Vans mother said as she was carrying a box.

"Packing for what?" I asked politely as I entered the house.

"Van didn't tell you?," Paloma said in surprise. "We're moving in three days."

I felt my breath stop. Van is leaving?

"Where?" I gasped.

"In London. I got a job offer there and- Elizabeth, are you okay?" She asked worriedly, putting the boxes down. I was hyperventilating which is understandable since I just found out my best friend will be leaving the country! In THREE days!

"I think you should sit down. Or would you rather go to his room? He's packing right now so it might be a mess."

"I'd like to go see him, please."

"Alright, go ahead, dear. I'll just finish up here and make dinner. Please stay for dinner, okay?" Paloma said kindly. She knows how close me and Van are.

I nodded and walked up the stairs to where Vans room is located. My legs were moving slowly and stiffly. I opened the door of his room to see him folding his clothes or at least trying to. He was never really good at folding clothes. I always help him arrange his clothes whenever I come over his house but now. . . He's moving far away and I won't see him for a long time.

Van stopped folding his clothes and turned around. "Ella?"

----------------------------------------------------

Aww, Van is leaving! *cries* But it's okay Van will have a wonderful life in London. I promise.

Anyways, please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! ❤ I love you guys.

P.S. next chapter is the last. Thanks for reading this story and for voting (if you did).

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.6K 106 15
Ella Sanatio, or better known as Cinderella to her evil stepsister Hayley, is just tired. Tired of being treated as a servant, a loser, a freak, and...
4.3K 117 16
This is another Cinderella story but this time Julie's the main character. I honestly don't know why I'm obsessed with Cinderella stories. Julie was...
67.6K 1.2K 36
Harriet doesn't know what's hit her when she falls for bad boy rocker, Sonny, her older sister's best friend. Known for her taste in rather 'plainer...
50.7K 2.3K 32
When Kyree Jade Knight was young, she always had an affinity to music and she was extremely talented in it. When her father found out about it, she l...