๐ธ๐‘›๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๏ฟฝ...

Per SQuartz_Universe

Just watched Encanto yesterday :) Mรฉs

[TITLE]
BRUNO
ISABELA
LUISA
MIRABEL
DOLORES
CAMILO
MIRABEL
MIRABEL
BRUNO
CAMILO
BRUNO
MIRABEL
CAMILO
LUISA
ISABELA
CAMILO

LUISA

5.3K 138 58
Per SQuartz_Universe

↪ Luisa Madrigal x Female Reader

Warnings: I can't describe view very well.

Name of the chapter: The Date

Artgeek202

---

Luisa was a nervous-wreck.

She didn't know what to do for the date you and her had been discussing for the past month and she's panicking. Dating Luisa, Luisa leaned more into fairness; which is why Luisa planned to switch roles per month. For example, Luisa takes the first month then you took the second and so on. And today was her month, and she didn't know what to do.

And, that's why she's cuddling with her mother, sulking. Julieta ran her hand in her daughter's hair, calming her down.

"I- I just don't know what to do! Last month, she took me to this amazing place- I forgot where but it was amazing! And I wanna do the same for her, but I have nothing! The date's today and I'm so screwed!" she sniffled, deepening her face on her mother's clothes.

Julieta chuckled. She continued to ran her fingers inside Luisa's hair, her hair was untied a moment ago. Julieta smiled as she caressed her beautiful long dark curly hair.

Not too soon after, Agustin entered the room with a soft smile, the tea in hand was prepared for his middle child. "Hey," he greeted with a gentle tone. Luisa glanced at her father, still pouting. Agustin sat at the edge of the bed and handed the cup of tea to her. "Here, it'll calm you down," he informed.

Luisa slowly sat up, unwrapping her arms from her mother's waists. She sniffled as she grabbed the tea cup from his father gently. Agustin flashed her a sweet smile.

"Thank you, papí," she thanked before taking a sip on the tea.

Agustin grinned wider. "You're most welcome. Just relax, okay? We'll figure something out," he told.

Luisa sniffled and nodded. Julieta caressed her daughter's arm and glanced at her husband while Agustin glanced back at her. Luisa sighed. "I just don't know where to take her..." she admitted, thumbs playing agsinst the shapes on the cup.

Agustin patted her daughter's lap in reassurance. Luisa looked at her father, lips pouting. "It's okay. I know how difficult it is to find somewhere nice for your date."

Luisa sniffled. "...You do?" she asked.

Agusting chuckled. "Yeah. I always brain-wrecked myself to find somewhere where your mamí would lile the most. It took a lot out of me," he laughed.

Julieta giggled. She caressed Luisa's arm continuously. "I've always insisted your papí that I like it to be simple. And that's what he do, until the day we're married and after," she told.

Luisa furrowed her eyebrows. "So... being simple is good, too?" she asked.

Julieta and Agustin nodded at the same time. "No need to take it all out. As long as you put your heart into it, anything would be wonderful," Agustin stated. Julieta smiled at his statement and grabbed his hand into hers. Agustin grinned and rubbed her knuckles using his thumb gently. "Trust me, I know."

Luisa nodded and sipped the last of droplets. Then, her eyes widened. She squealed, startling her parents. "Oh, dios mios! I know where to take her now!" Luisa cheered. She pecked both of her parents' cheeks and grinned widely. "Thanks, mamí, papí!" she rushed to the door and got out of the room.

"You're welcome, mi vida! Good luck!" Julieta shouted, cupping her cheek.

"I will!" Luisa answered, her voice sounded distant.

Agustin chuckled and snuggled against Julieta. Julieta relaxed against him, her smile from earlier handn't faded.

---

"Ready for our date?" Luisa asked excitedly, letting your arm to slid against her.

You nodded. "I'm excited! Where are we going?" you questioned.

Luisa winked at you. "It's a secret. Speaking of secrets, I need you to wear this, please," she motioned to the black coloured cloth she's holding.

You grinned wider. "Now you're making me grew curious," you said. You took the cloth away from her hand and tied it up around your eyes, blocking your vision with darkness.

Luisa waved her hand in front of you, waiting for you to react to her hand. Once she's confirmed that you couldn't see a thing, shs smiled and slung her arm around you, started walking. You stumbled at first but then grew used to it.

"You better not drop me, mi amor," you laughed.

Luisa chuckled. "I would never."

---

"Okay, you can take it off now," Luisa whispered into your ear.

You grinned and slowly untying the bow you made earlier. You squinted when the sun got into your eye. Blinking a couple times, you gasped at the view plastered in front of you.

Luisa had brought you to a giant green grass field with flowers blanket the ground. The scenery of sunset covered the multi-coloured flowers, wind blowing lightly. It was truly breath-taking.

"Wow..." you managed to mutter.

Luisa came to your side. "Right? I found this place one day and I wanted to show it to you. I hope you like it."

"I love it," you smiled up at Luisa. Then, you noticed a picnic beside Luisa. You chuckled. "A picnic?"

Luisa shrugged. "Thought you'd like it," she chuckled.

"I didn't say I don't. It's cute," you wrapoed your arm around hers. Luisa smiled down at you and patted your hand that was around her arm.

She set you down on the blanket. You sat down without a word. Soon, she joined you, sitting beside you, enjoying the view.

She grabbed the picnic basket, opening it and sighed at the scent of familiar. She thanked her mother for making these for her and you. "I hope you bring a big appetite," she said.

You patted your stomach. "Always," you chuckled.

Luisa handed you an empanada which you thanked her and took it, quickly taking the first bite. Luisa smiled at your action and proceed to take a bite of her own.

Then, you felt something patted the bridge of your nose. Then, another. And, another. Before you knew it, it suddenly began raining.

"No, no, no!" Luisa said in horror, looking down at the rain that hit her skin. Quickly, she covered you using her body, not wanting you to get wetter. She squinted her eyes, saddened. "It shouldn't rain today... I've checked..." she muttered sadly. "Sorry, the date's ruined," she sniffled.

You shook your head and grabbed both of her hands, the rain began puring on your dry spots. You grinned up at her. "The date isn't ruin. It's just started, hasn't it?" you questioned.

You pulled her into an empty spot. She looked at you, confused. Then, you started dancing silly, laughing and cheering your heart out under the rain. Luisa's eyes widened at your action. She had expected you to scold her or some sort but instead, you were cheering your dear life under the pouring rain.

You saw Luisa wasn't moving. You rolled your eyes with a smile, pulling her close to your body, sharing heat. You grinned at her. "Dance with me," you told.

Luisa was hesitant at first but as you led and guided her, she became more confident and began dancing with you, hands in hands. You laughed under the rain, continuing to twirl.

Luisa chuckled as well. She brought your body close, practically almost embracing you. You felt her forehead against her, making you smile further.

Slowly, the two of you stop dancing and taking in breaths. Luisa shut her eyes, enjoying her moment with you.

"I love you," she confessed.

You pecked her forehead. "I love you more."

---

Sorry for the long wait.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

21K 482 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...
66.4K 1.4K 25
Camilo madrigal x female!reader (Y/n) and her family moved with their grandparents in Encanto, in which our protagonist will face a lot of events whi...
14.5K 295 16
some one-shots for camilo and bruno! this book updates quite frequently so we hope you enjoy. all fluff <3
582K 16.9K 23
'๐—š๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜, ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ถ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ' โžค๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐–บ๐—…๏ฟฝ...