𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥. ᴋᴅɢ

By TRELLFEEN

"𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐈 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐔�... More

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥.✍︎︎
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
TwentyOne.
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour.
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.

Twenty.

8.7K 490 362
By TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

SAINT JOYNER POV.

DECEMBER 16. 2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I wish you would stop sticking your middle finger up round these kids! your ass gone get fired forreal" kaylee spoke after snapping a picture of me adding it onto her instagram story.

Laughing at her statement i stuck it up again.

"Girl Mrs.Bailey and Ms.Gail aren't round here so i won't get fired unless your fucking ass report me" i rolled my neck mushing her head afterwards.

"keep on bitch and imma show you" she pressed her index finger against my forehead.

"Uh ma'am? language! i'm definitely reporting you for cussing around these innocent children. You're breaking the rules now Ms. girl" i scoffed at her foul words.

"Saint you just cursed what the hell?!" she giggled throwing her head back making me smile and playfully roll my eyes.

"I can't wait to go home so i can lay up under my baby".

"Y'all literally be up under eachother twenty for seven-

"First of aaaall, I'm not talking about kentrell! i'm talking about dotta" i told her referring to my bulldog puppy i bought two days ago. after seeing him at the flea market i had to get him.

"oh that mut, thought you were talking about kentrell" she said making me shake my head.

"nah ian seen him in like three days" i admitted causing her to frown her face up.

"Why?"

"I'm not sure... i been busy with school and work and he been too busy being a father and making music soo" i shrugged fidgeting with the bracelet that he bought me for my birthday.

"That don't mean nothing saint. obviously something had to happen between the two of you for y'all to stop talking like that" she said and i scratched the back of my neck looking over at her.

I'm not gone lie and say what happened three days ago didn't hurt my feelings because it did. i was sensitive and kentrell knew that so for him to do what he did made me feel some type of way.

We didn't stop talking of course, we would text but i wouldn't answer his phone calls because i would always tell him i'm busy. whole time i was somewhere crying my ass off.

He would ask to come over, but i would either tell him i'm busy or tired, which he understood because of work and school.

being treated like something i'm not bothered me, but me being me i chose not to say anything.

I was always like that, keeping shit to myself.

I missed him a lot and never really went this long without us being up under or around eachother but i had to distance myself.

Buying dotta did filled the void though, just not as much.

"Come on, go ahead and spill it because you know i'm ready to listen" kaylee snapped her fingers.

Looking at the kids sleeping on their mats as the movie played in the background i sighed rolling my eyes feeling myself about to cry.

"It's nothing kaylee i promise-

"Bitch stop lying! your ass over there trynna suck them tears up and yeen doing a good job at it! look at you" she pouted seeing a tear drop and i laughed shaking my head. "Tell me what's wrong pud. "

"You remember when we went out right?" i asked causing her to nod her head.

"Yea, You never told us what happened. "

"Okay so when i got back home he was still there and shit since he never lefted. fast forward we started fucking and he was fucking me so reckless like he was angry or something i don't know... he usually takes his time and shit but he was going dumb like he was trying to kill a bitch.

"after that he nutted, threw my ass on the bed, and went to the bathroom. when i got done showering moments later, i went back to the room and he was trying to leave kay. he was treating me like a fucking hoe! he didn't even want me to touch him or nothing.

" we started going back and forth, i snatched his keys telling him he wasn't leaving and that he can't have me to hisself. chile why did i say that?! it pissed him off so bad that he snatched the keys back and left.

"i went to bed crying my eyes out and not even ten minutes later he came and apologized but i still felt some type of way. that's why i distanced myself instead of telling him how i feel." i told her pulling my knees up against my chest.

"but why? that's not what you do in relationships saint, you talk that shit out that's why communication is key".

"i know and i've kinda been ignoring him. You know i'm not good at expressing myself. i always keep shit in because that's what i'm used too"

"okay well that shit has to change boo, your relationship won't ever make it if you continue doing that! i want you to talk to him about it before today's over with." she said in a serious tone.

"but-

"but nothing saint! you had your time to think about it and distance yourself! two days is definitely enough and imma ask him too so it's best you just get this shit out the way or we fighting."

"let's fight-

"i'm forreal saint" she squinted her eyes and i nodded my head. "not about to play with your ass talking bout some let's fight! you wanna play fight all damn day."

"so?" i crossed my arms looking down at my phone seeing a few text messages from kentrell.

From: 'My ♥️'.
GoodMorning Pud, i luh you. 💚
sent 7:45 am

i miss you mane...
Sent 1:45 pm

You busy?
sent 2:49 pm

Yes, im at work.
read 2:50 pm

You can tell me when
you get home please ?
read 2:50 pm

Yea.
read 2:52 pm

i luh you..
read 2:52 pm

i love you too kentrell.
hearted message.

"I can't believe you been ignoring that man Saint! You know how he gets about you!" she shook her head. "i mean i do see where you coming from because honestly that's something poeple distance themselves about but you? No. "

"I wasn't ignoring him the whole time, we would text. "

"shit barley! Looks like he was doing most of the texting. He is wrong for how he went about the after club thingy but you're also wrong for not communicating. i can't take sides with this"

"i understand! i'll tell you how it goes when we talk, but in the meantime let's finish this movie before one of them kids wake up" i told her getting comfortable on the couch.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"Y'all look at how he's laying on me, He's so cute" i told the live showing them 'Dotta'. "I got him from the flea market when i went with tink and kaylee for the ones that's asking. i think i'm inlove!
No babies not time soon because he's my baby"

Nba_Youngboy joined.

random: why you on here with briefs and a tee with no bra on? ion like that. 🙎🏿‍♂️

random: it's the pierced nipples for me. 🥴

random: wassup yb.

random: he's so cute let me have him.

random: how you and yb doing?

random: lmfaoaoa i don't like her.

random: me either ^ 😩🤣

random: you ain't single yet? that's surprising. 🌚

"I'm on here like this because i want tooo! You're acting like i'm half ass naked and i'm not. Yessss, tink and kaylee dared me to get them pierced yesterday, ian no bitch so i got em done. " i spoke.

seeing that kentrell joined the live i froze.

i forgot to tell him i was home and now i sitting here entertaing ass of people on live.

random: lmaooo you wanna be seen so bad. he gave you clout and now you trynna show your body off. 🤡

random; i see you still got the bracelet that kentrell brought you for your birthday.

random: we don't like this one kentrell! 😞

random: you raw saint. 🥴😍

random: dotta's you and kentrell's son!

simplyteee_: hii baby, i miss you! call me when you get a chance ?!♥️

quando_rondo: ew looka this lame and that mut. 😣

Nba_Youngboy: open the do'..

"How do i wanna be seen because i'm wearing something i'm comfortable in? i don't have to show my body off because my nigga likes it! y'all hate me so bad it's weird. " i sigh feeling some type of way.

All these hateful comments.

"Yes i still got it on because it's mine...Thank you! and dotta hasn't met his daddy yet. Hi teelee, i'll send you my number when i get off here and Fuck you tyquian yo dirty silvers, anyways i'm getting off since y'all don't like me" i frowned ending the live.

leaving dotta on the couch i walked over towards the door standing on my tippy toes seeing kentrell out the peephole.

Getting ready to knock again i swung the door open moving back so he could come in. "where's your key?" i asked and he stared looking over me before walking inside.

"i didn't wanna use it...invade your privacy since you was barley talking to a nigga" he spoke.

closing the door i looked at him seeing his jaws clenching as if he was trying to calm himself down.

dotta ran over to me and i picked him up walking back towards the living room sitting back in my previous spot.

sitting in complete silence i watched kentrell take his jacket and beanie off since it was cold as hell outside. afterwards he sat down and stared never taking his eyes off of me.

"You got me fucked up saint" he blew out a breath dragging his hands down his face. "Why you acting like this, Youon wanna do this relationship shit nomore? You must trynna die" he chuckled bitterly slouching down in the couch.

"I- No. " i fumbled over my words caught off guard.

"Then what is it? Tell me youon want me nomore so i can blow yo fucking brains out" he mumbled clutching on the gun that was in his pants.

Feeling my heart race i swallowed the lump in my throat. i was scared because i knew he would kill me if he had a chance. he wouldn't spare nobody at all.

"I- I wasn't planning on l-leaving you kentrell".

"C'mere" he waved me over and i hesitated slowly getting up walking over to him since dotta was slowly dozing off to sleep.

Pulling me onto his lap he pulled his gun out pressing it up against my jaw. "You not leaving me pud" he said with every tap. "ever..."

"and if you try" he took it off safety before cocking it back. "You won't make it to tell the tale" he smiled laughing evilly.

"put it away. " i mushed it from my face letting out a breath i didn't know i was holding. "i wasn't leaving you okay, i- i just needed some space because you hurt my feelings".

"How i hurt ya feelings pud? why yeen come talk to me instead of treating me like a lame. "

"You started it'! i still can't get over what you did kentrell. i'm supposed to be your girlfriend and no matter how mad you are, you don't do that" i leaned back laying my head against his shoulder.

"i apologize pud, i can say that shit a thousand times but that ain gone change how you feel. i ain't mean to hurt you and treat you like somthing you not. "

"i forgive you okay. i just needed time to think and get over it! i'm sorry for ignoring you too so if kaylee text you, let her know we talked. " i told him thinking about what she said.

"Whatchu' talm bout ?"

"She said she was going to text you and ask did i talk to you about everything because she didn't like how we weren't seeing eachother. It was only two days! she's so dramatic. "

"As she should. " he mumbled causing me to giggle.

"don't say that shit again, but your fans don't like me" i pouted actually hurt about the things they said. "i don't even do nothing kentrell and i never hurted you or publicly embarrassed you-

"Chill out..." he grabbed my face forcing me to look at him. "You gotta start ignoring that negative shit mane. They ain't gone like nobody i fuck with so you gotta get used to people talking out the side of they neck. Yeen even gotta address that shit, fuck em. They ain't no supporter of mine if they don't fuck with you cause you part of me. " he spoke and i nodded.

"Okay.."

"I luh you ite?" he pecked my lips repeatedly causing me to smile against his.

"I love you...forever. "

excuse mistakes. 🫂

think i wanna start writing in
caps now.. but anywho we need
drama, it's boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.1K 24
"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦" " 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵?"
191K 11.6K 36
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃. ❞ DISCONTINUED