Saving You (Kim Dokja x Reade...

By kla_cian

"Waking up in a different world is really annoying!" Y/n L/n our protagonist in this story finds herself in a... More

ATTENTION!
What the fu-?
Kill or be killed
Sponsorship
2nd scenario
Dealing him
Inho Cheon
Mom?
Reach my Hand
Monster Hunting.
Pointless Argument
Slight changes
The fee
Coins
First Kill
Jihye Lee
Landlord.
Leaving
The contract
Third scenario
Burst
Cheering
Should I?
Movies
Cinema Master
Leadership
Dongdaemun Station
Brother?
Cheering (Part 2)
Lover?!
Dongmyo Station
More than that.
My Angel
I want
Where?
Catastrophe
Catastrophe (PT 2)
Reality Check
Revelator

Teasing moments

5.6K 407 238
By kla_cian

"Because of me?"

He tilted his head.

"Hmmm-mm... I could never thought of leaving this team. I was really worried when he said that you probably died. I just couldn't accept it.   After the 1st scenario I put all my trust in you. So it just didn't make sense when he said that you probably died, cause I know somewhere out there you're trying to survive."

He was speechless.

"Then, what Sangah said is true? That you insisted that I'm alive?" He asked me

I gave him a chuckle before answering him.

"Yeah, it's not just me. All of us are believing that you're alive. Because if you're not? I shouldn't be in here. Junghyeok might probably forced me to go with him but he didn't. By that slightest move I strongly believe that you were out there. Holding and fighting for your survival. Turns out I'm right!" I grinned. "I wanted to see for myself that you're alive. I don't want Junghyeok to tell me you are. I want to see for myself. I was only given a limited amount of time to prove that you're alive."

"What if I didn't make it in time?" He asked.

"Then, you can guess what happened. You know Junghyeok. I know for a fact that you of all people know him more."

"You know him too. You told me tha-"

"I also thought about that, but we can't say for sure. Junghyeok is unpredictable for me." I smiled at him.

"Y/n... I-I d-"

I laugh a little to stop what he was going to say. Instead of letting him say anything, I gave him the power bank that I found earlier.

"Use it." I nonchalantly said.

"Are you sure? Didn't you found it first?" He ask.

"It's not like I own it. If being honest, we don't really own anything right now. So go ahead, use it."

"I think you're right. We don't really own anything in this ruined world." He said.

"Well, there's one thing you and only you can own." I said.

He looks at me. He gave me a confused look.

I smirked before pointing at myself.

"Me"

He just stared at me for seconds before blushing.

I laughed hard seeing his face.

"You just love teasing me, aren't you?" He said while covering his mouth. As if he was really shock by just what I said.

"Do I?"

"Yes! Even in the past!! You just love teasing me in work!" He exclaimed.

"HAHAHAH is that so? Then, forgive me for teasing you too much." I chuckled.

"I can't help but to think you have a crush on me." He said.

I stop chuckling when I heard what he said. Now it's time for me to blush. He saw my expression and smiled smugly.

"But then you said who wouldn't like me right? Then I put a lot of thinking in it. Is there a possibility that you like me? I could say yes! Wanna know why? You just gave me a permission to own you." He smirked.

Liar! You were so focus on what's happening around us that you didn't have anytime to think about it!

But

Wat da pak! Oiii what does he mean by owning me!!!! He didn't understand what I said!! WAAAHHH!

"It's not like that!! What the hell are you thinking?! If there's anyone that have a crush on someone that'll be you!" I pointed at him!

"What do you mean?" He ask.

"Earlier in Geumho station! You called me your girl!"

"I was protecting you! And I didn't mean by that!"

"So do I! You misunderstood me!!"

We look at each other before looking away in embarrassment.

Shit!! Why would I say that earlier?! Y/n are you out of your mind!?

I just put myself in shame! What the hell!?

Minutes have passed and I notice that the others haven't come back. Dokja also started looking at his phone.

I was about to stand up, but Dokja beat me up to it.

"I need to go somewhere. Outside the station." He told me.

"Okay, I'll tell the others." I said as I was to go on the restroom to check up on the others.

But before I take one step. A hand hold my wrist and stop me.

I look at the culprit to see Dokja giving me a look of disapproval.

"What?" I ask him.

"Is that it? That's all you're going to say?"

"Uhmmm yeah?" What else does he want me to say?

Huaahh!

"Forget i-"

"Please, be careful on your way out. Come back safely." I said at him while smiling.

He flinched before looking at me warily.

"It's not what I-"

"Then, tell me. Tell me what do I have to say?" I ask cutting him. Speaking off, I notice that I'm cutting his sentences more than usual. But then, I'm more worried about Huiwon and Sangah. Of course, I'm also worried about Hyeonseong especially Gilyeong.

"Nothing... I guess that will do. I'll go now." He said before he started to walk away.

*Sigh*

What's wrong with him all of a sudden? I stared at his disappearing figure.

I gues I won't find out unless I ask him directly.

"Soo... Where is your husband going?" I sudden voice ask me.

"Kyaaah!" I scream looking behind me, only to see Huiwon giving me a smug look, Sangah and Hyeonseong are looking at me with those teasing eyes of them. And lastly, Gilyeong who's giving me a very cute smile.

"Huiwon! Guys! You should've said something! Oh! Why are you guys late?" I scolded them.

"Well, we're done doing our thing earlier, but we saw the two of you arguing like a married couple." Huiwon answered.

"We're not a married couple! And you should've come out earlier and see him out. Not creeping behind me and scaring the shit out of me!" I retorted.

"Yeah, but we didn't want to ruin the moment." She said.

"What moment? There's no moment!" I exclaimed.

"Oh really? Then kindly explain why the two of you blushing?"

"That was nothing! We just said some embarrassing stuffs!"

"So you two are on getting to know each other stage? I'm so happy for the two of you, Ms. Y/n!" Hyeonseong suddenly said.

"Noooo! We're not on that stage! Really! You guys should believe me!"

"I guess the both of them are in denial." Sangah stated.

Wha- noooo!

"Really no! There's no-" i got cut off by Gilyeong hugging my waist.

"Oh! We can ask Gilyeong since he's been with you two together the most! What do you think Gilyeong? Is Dokja okay being your father?" Huiwon straightly ask.

"Yes, he's the most suitable for mom." He answered.

"Even you, Gil? Gosh!"

I covered my face with two hands. I wish the ground would eat me up!

"See?! Even Gilyeong is agreeing with us. Why won't you just admit that you like him?" Huiwon continued teasing me.

Is this what I get for trying to tease Dokja?!

"Okay, fine! I like him, okay! No- scratch that! I love him." I exclaimed, still covering my face.

Silence consumed us. I took a peek at them and saw that all of them are shock.

"Guys? What's-!"

"WHAAAT!? SINCE WHEN?!" All of them exclaimed.

Oh this is not gonna be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 278 10
just some one shots about taylor and travis!
22.6K 659 177
Author: Tang Qi/唐栖 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 329 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: Kurokawa Rin traveled to the world of Mingke with a system...
241K 5.5K 31
Kushina and minato thought they weren't ready when a child came to their lives, they called him naruto and dropped him off at the orphanage, a year l...
20K 145 9
⚠ Swearing, Sexual Content, Blood, Weapons. ⚠ You live in Jackson with Ellie Williams. Friends or more? I don't know LMAO. (Okay I do ;)