Hololive Members x Reader

By SimpOfHuTa0

I was reading DonutKakyoin's story and was so enamored with it when all of a sudden I reached the current end... More

Disclaimer
Bio
Chapter 1:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
HOOLYYY FFFFFFFFF
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Hey, guys? Quick question.
The End.

Chapter 2:

990 27 14
By SimpOfHuTa0

J-join their discord call? Already?

You calmed your breathing. They were probably just really sociable streamers. Besides, their pfps were kinda cute so you supposed that it wouldn't hurt to speak with them.

You sent Gura a message. "Alright, can you invite me?"

Gura POV

AAAAAAAAAAAA-

Y/N POV

A few moments later, the discord call interface popped up on your screen. You click the green button, your chat unaware of your own unawareness of what to truly expect.

Gura: Hello!!!!

You were taken aback by the sheer volume in that kawaii little shark's voice.

Y/N: H-hey there!

Calli: Hey there!

Gura: We just wanted to tell you that you were really, really amazing just now!

Y/N: O-oh, really? Thanks, it was actually the first "real" match I've ever played in this game.

Gura: W-what??? There's no way...

Y/N: Yeah, it is.

The temporary silence in the call tells you that both Gura and Calli are in disbelief. To change the topic and get the ball rolling again, you decide to try and make small talk with Gura and Calli.

Y/N: Well, I've heard that you two are pretty elite gamers! Gawr Gura and Calliope Mori, I give you my respect.

Calli begins to chuckle, and you soon find out why.

Calli: You can't exactly see right now, but Gura is hyperventilating, her face is red as a tomato, and she-

Gura: Hey, shut up Calli!

You hear a small bonk on the other side of the call, followed by what you assumed was Calli going "owww." It was a little more along the lines of "ack" though. You chuckle silently to yourself.

Y/N: Thank you guys for the compliments you gave me. I must be going now though, the stream won't stream itself!

Gura suddenly snapped out of her little trance and shouted.

Gura: H-hang on a minute!

Y/N: Oh, yes?

Gura: C-can we... stay in touch?

Gura POV

There's no way he's going to say yes... there's just no w-

Y/N: Yeah, absolutely!

... wat-

Y/N POV

Y/N: Yeah, absolutely!

There's a moment of silence in the call. You wonder whether they disconnected accidentally, until Gura breaks the silence.

Gura: ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

Y/N (while she's hyperventilating): Whoa there, calm down! I'd be glad to stay in touch!

Gura: Sorry, sorry...! I'm just... so excited!

Y/N: I can kinda tell! The hyperventilating kinda gave it away...

Though you couldn't see her, Gura blushed. Calli just laughed.

Calli: Alright then, it's a deal! We'll see you around!

Y/N: Alright, thank you two!

Calli and Gura: You're welcome!

You leave the discord call. Turning back to chat, you say:

Y/N: Well, that was certainly... an experience.

Chat was exploding with comments saying things like "OHMYGODHOLOLIVEANDY/NCOLLAB????" or something along those lines. You chuckle, and continue.

Y/N: Y'all are certainly happy about that, aren't y'all? Well, I am looking forward to seeing them again, so I suppose y'all should too. Anyway, back to CS:Go. I'll play a couple more games then I suppose I'll ask you guys what to do next.

You moved back to CS:Go, ready to play another few games and get a couple more kills under your belt.

10 Hours Later

Phew... that was one hell of an endurance stream. You stand up from your chair, joints cracking and grinding as you fight your way to the bedroom.

Instead of making your way into the bedroom however, you turn left just in front of the room's door. In front of you now was another door. You open it and reveal to your eyes a sight you've seen on several occasions before: your fitness room/mini-gym. There was lots of equipment here, a mirror, and a loudspeaker for you to play songs on.

You do some light stretching first, to make sure you don't break any bones when working out. After feeling sufficiently warmed up, you hit auto-play on your iPad to see what played. You had no clue what was going to come out.

An unfamiliar song hit the speakers of your room. It started simple, with what sounded like a synth xylophone for a starting melody. Having a thorough understanding of music theory and the things that are likely to happen in songs like these, you braced yourself in case the drop was too loud.

The drop was the perfect volume, and it combined the perfect mix of power and finesse. The song was (very notably) in a minor key. Another thing you noticed were the vocals. An incredibly powerful voice behind a really really well written rap. The rhyming was impeccable, the rhythm of the words exceptional. Overly curious as to who this was made by, you turned your iPad screen on to see what song this even was.

Y/N: King, cover by Calliope Mori and Gawr Gura?

Heh, just the two people you'd met earlier! One thing you knew was that, since you were staying in touch, you definitely wanted to chat with the two about the process behind making the cover. For now, however, it was time to get your daily exercise quota in. Besides, the song worked really well for your purposes. It made you feel truly badass.

Two hours later...

That was the best exercise session you've ever had. You were able to keep going a full hour longer than you normally do! That was what truly flabbergasted you. What about this session made it so special in comparison to other sessions?

Well... there was one thing you could think of. And... no, no, it's too ridiculous of a notion. Then again, you always have been particularly easy to sway when it came to...

Y/N: Was it the music?

Now you'd really have to do your research. More about Calliope Mori, Gawr Gura, and Hololive in general. Hopefully, you thought, there wasn't much research to do. You smiled to yourself, pulling up your iPad as you trudged towards the room to get cleaned up before getting into bed.

2 Hours later...

You'd done a fair bit of research tonight, on Hololive as a whole, on Calli and Gura, Council and the rest of Myth, etc. You felt like you were pretty prepared to meet with them in future, if ever, and your research would make sure that you wouldn't miss out on any inside jokes or funny gags they were likely to pull. You lay in your bed. Peering at the clock nearby, you saw that it was 10:05. A little late to fall asleep, but you figured you'd make it work. You always did. You lay back down and smiled as the imagined scenario of getting to know the others better circled in your head until, 5 minutes later, you drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

DonutKakyoin actually noticed me LET'S GO-

Phew, another chapter of the story written! 

I'm so glad that this story is being well received by other people, believe me it makes my day when my content is noticed.

I'm not the best writer and I don't have the most experience, so seeing that 159 people have read my story was insane to me!

I also know this chapter was kinda short! This was kind of a nothing chapter but I wanted what happened next to fall under the next few chapters, with no weird overlap between plot lines only tied together by singular details. I hope you don't mind.

I'm also #46 in the Hololive tag! THAT'S CRAZY!

I hope that the direction I may choose to take this story in future will continue to attract new readers. Nothing makes a writer happier than people seeing and appreciating their work.

Thank you so much guys! Salamat po! 谢谢你们! 감사합니다!

-SimpOfHuTa0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 600 13
The divination commission has hired a new jade abacus engineer to maintain their Matrix of Prescience, a new maintainer. As a reward for doing a grea...
24K 715 29
(Remake of "the red halo") have you ever been so desperate for power that you didn't care where it came from, well (y/n) did. you see, (y/n) lives i...
999K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
60.4K 2.6K 39
A sequel to Don't play games with Mr. and Mrs. Gangleader. Tyler and Haylee have there hands full trying to raise not just two kids but they are als...