In the Dark (MHA/BNHA (x JJK))

Von zumanyflowers

Read as Y/n as (s)he joins U.A with the goal of starting a revolution and reforming the all-so-rotten hero so... Mehr

Chapter 1: first encounters
Chapter 2: the 'orientation'
Chapter 3: the call
Chapter 4: the day before
Chapter 5: on a mission to Yokohama
Chapter 6: ice cream
Chapter 7: teatime
Chapter 8: a tear in my plan
Chapter 9: into the shadows
Chapter 10: maniac princess
Chapter 11: back in the wind
Chapter 12: the day
Chapter 13: lost
Chapter 14: turning point
Chapter 15: the reveal
Chapter 16: strong
Chapter 17: the end?

Chapter 0: starting line

1.7K 26 0
Von zumanyflowers

Boom. An explosion happened somewhere near me.

I ran towards the smoke and pushed myself through the crowd to see. Why couldn't I have grown taller for my age?

Some weirdly shaped muck, fire, heroes, growling, an audience. Heroes aren't doing anything though. Well, besides saving some people.

I would have blamed them in any other situation, but my own quirk would also be of no use presently. I have no attack power and I would only fan the flames. I don't need more grown-ups giving me their unsolicited attention.

People are encouraging the heroes and wondering where All Might is. Apparently he was spotted dealing with the same villain earlier. A screw up? By the Number One Hero? I guess we're all human. But at least he stopped this pile of goo earlier.

As I was wondering what was about to become of the pair of eyes trapped inside the dark green figure, I felt a gust of wind. Next thing I saw was a boy with green hair run towards the villain, throwing his stuff at him, and frantically screaming something as he dug away at the sludge. Incredible, I watched in true awe.

Next thing I knew All Might smashed the villain to bits and somehow produced rain. Really, is he a god, I thought. No. God would have not let the villain escape in the first place.

I dialled a number. "Hey, it's Y/n. No, I didn't miss you. But yes, I want to start tomorrow."

I started two weeks later. So much for what I want.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.4K 521 20
Fate decided to toy with a little boy who dreamed of becoming a hero as he lost his respect and fate for heroes. He instead became a villain and "joi...
331K 13.1K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
138K 3.3K 24
BNHAXREADER The first like 10 chapters are short and badly written but the rest is good When Deku, Momo, Kirishima, Iida and todoroki went to go get...
53 8 6
"mama, why are we leaving home?" "because [n/n], we found a better home. I think you'll fit in a lot more where we are going..." young [y/n], daughte...