Black Star

By GQuest_Creations

This story concept on [Trash of the County's Family] as fanfictional story. It's a whole different story wher... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Extra: Snowman
Chapter 10
Extra: Christmas Party
Outer Gods' Moments (With Creator)
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Extra: Chocolates
Chapter 15
-On Hiatus-

Chapter 12

2.6K 177 14
By GQuest_Creations

Everywhere is nothing.

Well…if not for the fact that there’s some strings, it may look really nothing like a void.

Each strings have different forms. There’s a string that is thick, there’s also a thin one. Transparent, fragmented, broken, entangled to others, and many more that could be seen.

Yet for some reason, each variety of strings have its own unique charms and aura. There is gentle, deadly, destructive, and many more.

Right now, Cale was in the center of the strings, choking to those auras as he hardly breathes. He never expected that this test almost kill him, unlike to the previous four tests which only brings him hardship.

To what Cale describe to this place, it will be an endless library with countless secrets can be found. And each strings have countless information.

The reason why he almost died is because those information can kill him. Yes, those information is something that makes a human go crazy. And he bet that the even ancient dragons like Eruhaben will gone berserk in craziness.

And time passed, Cale slightly got used to the strings’ auras. The pain is still exist, but his mind is clear. Countless information flows in his mind, with most are fragments.

But Cale ignore those fragmented information. He still pissed about the unexpected test where his life will be at stake…again.

‘Unlike the 1st test, this is too much!’ Cale grumbles, ‘Just…where am I? What kind of test is this?’

Because of the unknown God for not telling the content about the tests he took everytime, he will always stuck being clueless and took time to know his ability’s potential.

“Hah…” Cale sigh and properly sit cross-legged. His active ‘Record’ recorded the fragmented information, diluted it, and only the most important one that involves his test will be recorded.

This is what he got.

<###’s Void. It is one of the most forbidden and sacred space where ### are born and protected. It is highest security that only the ##### and ##### can enter.>

<It was first formed after ##### was born and the universe was formed, heavily protected by ##### and #####.>

<Informations about one corresponding ### were recorded. And each ### are records of one #####, which also the #####’s lifeline.>

<To extract the ###, one must be the God or those who chosen called ‘#####’ by ##### and/or #####. If anyone who are not Gods or ‘#####’, once extracted, that person will cease to existence, returning to nothingness.>

He arrange them properly to know what those fragmented information were written for. And most important factors is missing.

Before he tried to collect more fragments, the information he got suddenly disappear. And that makes the readhead surprise.

‘…How? I already use the ‘Record’, how come I suddenly forgotten those information?’

This is the first time that occurs to him. Ever since his second life as Kim Rok Soo, he awakened an ability which is only useful in peaceful life.

‘Record’ is an ability where he can remember the information and useful in commanding. It was a great blessing but also a worst curse. Where he cannot forget, and worst of all, he cannot forget the trauma he had.

That’s why, as someone who cannot forget, he always had to protect himself.

Now, he suddenly forgotten what the content of information he got. It’s like something wipe out the information in his mind.

Cale try again. He recorded the fragmented information but soon they also disappear.

‘Now…this is new.’ Then he look at those strings that emitting different auras.

Cale carefully look those strings, then suddenly, he notice that the strings releasing dust. Or should it be the fragmented information that scatters around and information got messed up.

Those fragments have one word, two words, a sentence, paragraph…those fragments scatters everywhere.

Now, seems to know about the test, and the problem is…how can he reattached them back?

And that, he is thinking for many choices.
____________________________________________________________________________

“You father and son wanted to go back?”

Geno scoffed at Ron. He stares at the old former butler. Being the right-handed of Cale, Geno is knowledgeable about the information of many powerful experts. And one of the many he knows the most is Ron Molan, the patriarch of the fallen Molan Household.

Ron Molan is the powerful and deadly assassin who is expert in double daggers. But he can’t defeat arm and instead flea with his young son, being the only the survivor of the Molan family.

Geno mostly hated, but not hated much, from Ron is that he left the injured liege a year ago after the so-called hero beats him up. The reason he left, he knows.

Choi Han has the scent of Arm.

That’s why, in order to know the enemy and taken revenge, they left the Henituse County. And still caring his liege, in order to protect and not giving any troubles, they decided to leave and follow Choi Han.

Geno has a small liking to him for being protecting Cale but still hates them for leaving him.

And because of his liege has gotten involve and fights the Arm in the dark, now the Molan duo decided to come back to his side?

He will not go easy on it.

“Young master should be the one who decided if he is willing to let you two come back or not.”

Then, the transparent Janggi appeared in his hand. He spoken in indifference,

“I know that young master will let you two come back base of his personality. But if you want to be completely accepted…”

Pak!

Black piece of chess fallen on the board. Sharp blades made of light spike out on the ground and attacking Ron.

Ron dodge those light blades but it was easy to say. Even he’s an assassin, he can’t escape being injured.

As long as light existed, blades after blades pop out everywhere and attacking Ron. And what’s more, those blades emitting heat that is hot as the lava. Making his light injuries got burns.

“Test must be conducted.” Geno coldly said as he put another black piece with another volley of attacks.
____________________________________________________________________________

“Hmm…”

Eruhaben was watching at Geno and Ron’s fight in the Forest of Darkness. Children cheered up at Geno as they also watching,

“Do your best, Oppa!”

“Hyung is so strong!”

“You’re so great and mighty, Candy Bro! But not as great as me!”

On, Hong, and Raon commented and also cheering. Excitingly watching the fights on the space cracks that the woman made.

As for Eruhaben, he’s evaluating Geno’s power.

Since his first met with Cale, he got interested to Geno and the other members of Constellations’ power.

He first feel that his ability on using light is not magic or aura. His power was similar to ancient powers, but also different as it seems newborn.

He determine that it was the ancient power that was born in this era that Geno has use.

Touching his chin, he thought, ‘His newborn ancient power seems to getting improve compare to before. His attack and control got better and better…only need some improvements from here to there…’

Pak!

This time, Geno use the white piece before saying, “A twenty times pressure.”

Boom!

A heavyweight pressure was fallen at Ron, and because of that, his movement got slowed down a bit. And that, he can’t dodge some light blades and one of them hit his left shoulder when he shifted his body away.

Ron ignores the sizzling pain in his left shoulder and dash straight in, dodging the light blades under the heavyweight pressure.

Pak!

“A fifty times pressure.”

Another white piece fallen and the pressure got doubled from before. But Ron’s movement got faster, if not for the fact that his footsteps got visible on the ground. He use more strength to dash in Geno’s place.

With the dagger on his hand, the blade was reach in his neck, with its tip touching in his.

The movements of the light blades and the pressure stop, seeing the scene seems like time has stopped.

Geno grinned, clapping his hands as his ancient powers subsided. Leaving only the marks as the evidence of their fight.

“Fantastic, Sir Ron.” Geno complimenting Ron, “Despite being disadvantage, you still make your blade on my neck.”

Ron snorted, retracting his dagger back, “You just make the fight easy. I know that you are not serious against me.”

‘…Just where did young master pick up this punk?’

Ron wondered where did Cale picked the monster like Geno. Such control over his power is monstrous. Even he still feel the sizzling pain in his shoulder despite the light blade disappear.

Geno touched Ron’s injured shoulder, light enters to the old man’s body. Different to the light that Geno use earlier, the light that enters is warm and soothing.

The injuries along the injured shoulder suddenly got healed until no scars can be found.

“Sir Ron, you pass my test.” Geno let him go before added, “But be careful to the rest of us. Some may not be friendly.”

“Us?”

Geno only gently smile before passing by Ron, walking away.

Ron confused from what he says. Then he suddenly understood, ‘There’s also the rest.’

Looking at the young butler’s back, Ron smile benignly as he touches his chin, ‘Seems like things gotten interesting once I’m coming back.’
____________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile…

“Achoo!”

The fragments got scattered again but he ignore it.

Cale suddenly chilled and touches the back of his neck.

‘…Why do I suddenly feel that something bad is coming?’
________________________________________

I'm back!

Earlier than expected…

Welp. For commemorate of my returning, here's for two new chapters.

Too bad. This is only two chapters I created for the past break. I'm busy making <Soul Land Re:Creations> and finally posted on Wattpad.

Please continue to enjoy the stories I created.

-GQuest_Creations

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 437 9
(Dis-continues,Might rewrite it on A03 with same name) It's a Og Cale fanfic about his life at 18 years old until he turned 40 years old & made the d...
4.8K 372 8
The first life was tiring. The second time was full of regrets. The third and current life was something she could never take for granted. This time...
3.7K 278 12
A series of somewhat disconnected oneshots that explore the alternate universe life of Hans, formerly known as The White Star of ancient legends. Anc...
28.7K 1.9K 10
alberu has dreams where he's in a relationship with a trashy bastard who he's never even met before so it's a bit awkward to have to meet him ship al...