FAIRY HEART

Bởi FallenAngel1128

Have you heard of Natsu Dragneel? The reckless yet caring fire dragon slayer of the Fairytail Guild. Natsu wa... Xem Thêm

Excerpt
Author's Note!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 27

177 6 0
Bởi FallenAngel1128

------- Hear the Melody of Death -------

(Clover Canyon)

The battle for the sake of possessing the LULLABY Flute has now come to a flaming end with Natsu emerging victorious against Erigor the Shinigami.

The Dragon Slayer and Happy was now joined by the rest of the team using the Magic Mobile Car for transportation.

"Took you guys long enough." Natsu grinned looking at the rest of the team getting out of the car.

"I am proud of you!" Erza complimented at Natsu while being assisted by Lucy.

"Are you sure your okay Erza?" Lucy asked slightly worried at Erza's state.

"Yes I am fine!" Erza assured at Lucy.

"Unbelievable, Erigor never loses!" Kageyama gulp staring at Erigor's badly beaten body.

His vision was then caught by the Lullaby flute that was beside Erigor's who's eyes were glowing.

"We saw your battle with Erigor, For someone who claims to read books you're an idiot for fighting him with such Disadvantage." Gray rebuke looking at Natsu.

"It doesn't matter, I beat him after all. Besides he had it coming for underestimating me, insulting Fairytail and Gramps." Natsu told everyone.

Natsu then approached Lucy much to Happy's delight.

"Hey Lucy? Am I a better and amazing wizard?" Natsu asked sternly much to Lucy's confusion.

"You are a great and amazing! And I'm truly grateful you let me go on this mission with you!" Lucy replied happily unaware of Natsu's motive of asking such question.

"That's great! Cook me my favorite Spicy chicken when we get back." Natsu grinningly said to Lucy.

"Still thinking about food. Here I thought your more mature than that Natsu. Hey Lucy you should also let me taste your cooking" Gray said wanting to irked Natsu.

"Shut it Stripper!" Natsu remarked back not wanting for Gray to taste Lucy's cooking.

Happy snickered at Natsu's action while Erza giggled.

"Anyway great work Natsu! Thanks you all the Guild Masters are safe." Erza praised earning a nod to both Gray and Natsu.

"Since we are here I think we should stop by the Guild Masters conference to tell them what happened and ask them how to disposed of the Lullaby Flute." Erza continued relaying her plan to everyone.

"Aye! we might as well do that since we're close to Clover." Happy voiced out agreeing with Erza's plan.

Before any of them can do anything they where attacked by the shadows courteousy of Kageyama who now has the Lullaby flute and driving the Magic Mobile Car towards Clover Town.

"Kage! What do you think your doing!" Erza yelled towards the fleeing wizard .

"LULLABY's all mine now fairy flies! You really shouldn't let your guard down and be nice to your enemy." Kageyama cackled towards the dumbfounded wizards.

"Here I thought my little talk to him had worked." Gray muttered

"This is how he treat us after we saved him!" Lucy shouted furiously.

"We have to go after him. We can't let him endanger the Guild Masters." Erza ordered still recovering from her magic being drained.

Natsu only remained silent watching everything that had transpired.

"Something happened, Kageyama's intentions suddenly changed its like he was influenced somehow is this LULLABY's doing." Natsu thought to himself.

"We can't go after him at our current state we should atleast rest a bit so that we can fight back on good footing when we reach Clover Town." Natsu relayed which earned him skeptical look from Erza.

"Natsu, you know what's at stake here, we can't waste anymore time important lives are at stake her." Erza argued back.

"I know Erza, but I have a plan that could help us reach Clover in time and beside Gramps isn't just any ordinary wizard. You should know this better than I do." Natsu grinned at Erza.

"Very well then, I am happy that you are no longer holding back Natsu. Now may we know your plan?" Erza asked at Natsu.

"It's simple really Gray will create us a train trolley for us to ride." Natsu said.

"I can do that, but you know my maker magic only applies to inanimate object." Gray answered.

"That's okay! We will use Tauros to push our ride to gain momentum and use my fire as a booster and if my fire melts the ice you can repair it back." Natsu finished explaining his plan.

"That might definitely work!" Erza complimented at Natsu pressing him to her breastplate.

"It would be night time soon, we will rest for a short while and then we will continue pursuing Kageyama and if something bad might happen I want every one to be prepared. " Erza ordered to Everyone.
______________________________________

(Timeskip ; Night time)
(Mountains ; Outside Clover Town)

Night had fallen and platoons of soldiers are marching the mountainous area ready for battle.

"We received reports that the Eisenwald Guild is planning to murder the Guild Masters that are having their meeting in Clover Town." The squad leader announced.

"I won't let that happen on my watch! Let's show this wizards the might of the Fiore Army!" The leader finished raising the morale of the army.

"Yes Sir!" The knights answered determined to show the might of the Fiore Kingdom Army.
______________________________________

(Clover Town ; Cliff outside the Guild Master's Conference Hall)

Kageyama who stoled the Magic Mobile Car and Lullaby flute from the unsuspecting Fairytail Wizards had now arrived in his destination.

"Yeah! This will work, surely the Guild Masters will be able to hear the LULLABY from here." Kageyama said to himself looking down on the Guild Master Conference Hall.

"The time has finally come!" Kageyama muttered smiling.

"Ohhh! We have some hot models in this week's issue." Someone said which greatly startled a flustered Kageyama.

When he look at where the voice had come from he finds a small elderly man wearing a pointed ear hat sitting down on a rock browsing through Sorcerer Weekly Magazine that has female wizard in a sexy nurse outfit as front cover.

"Wow young wizarding ladies are so much powerful now than they were back in my day and sexier too." The old man gleefully remark.

"Agh!" The old man said closing the magazine and quickly jumping to do what he must do.

"I don't have time for this! I need to catch up to those fools before they destroy an entire town." muttered by the old man slowly trying to walk before turning towards his unsuspecting spectator.

"Agh! It's not what it looks like! I was just researching about female wizards and was just looking at this magazine. I swear I am innocent...." Rambled by the old man waving his hands defending his previous action and was not perverse.

"I don't care what you do old man." Kageyama muttered weakly.

The old man then calm down and proceed to examine the bruised up Kageyama that was holding the Lullaby Flute.

"You've been hurt badly boy, you shouldn't be wondering around this forest in your condition." Advice the old man.

"Yes sir, your right." Kageyama respectfully answered.

"Hold on that's Makarov, The Master of the Fairytail Guild." Kageyama mentally said realizing who the old man in front of him was.

"Why do I keep running into this Flies?" Kageyama ask to himself still examining Fairytail Guild Master.

Before the Master could take a single step Kageyama ask if he could hear him play the LULLABY FLUTE.

"Excuse me sir, could you suppose stay and hear a song?" Kageyama asked nicely holding the flute piquing Master Makarov's interest.

"They won't let me play my flute when I'm in the Hospital, it would mean a lot if you could spare your time to hear me play my flute." Kageyama added innocently.

"That's one creepy looking flute you got there." Master Makarov commented.

"I know, but it plays a beautiful sound." Kageyama said aiming to persuade the Master.

Master Makarov look at Kageyama before replying, "Hmm, Well I should be going, but I suppose 1 song couldn't hurt."

"Oh Thank you!" Kageyama innocently replied, but grinningly smugly on the inside "We win!"

"Be sure to listen carefully, okay sir." Kageyama reminded to Master Makarov.

"Yeah, yeah." Master Makarov replied at ease waiting for the young man to play the flute.

Kageyama then positioned himself to play the flute, "This is it." He mentally said.

The shadow wizard then feel somewhat anxious however he heard the voice of his guildmates as if encouraging him.

"Who would want to join a legal Guild anyway? They sucks!" Rayule said.

"Those Fairytail guys are too weak to be talking such big talk" Bryad pointed out.

"The LULLABY is our revenge to those who strip us of our rights and force us to live in the darkness." Erigor reminded him of the reason why they are doing all of this.

Kageyama was about to play the flute due to his guildmates encouragement however he suddenly heard the voices of the Fairytail Wizards he got acquainted with reasoning out to him

"Killing innocent people won't bring you your rights back!" Lucy yelled on his mind.

"There is more to life and living, so rather than wasting your life by joining a dark Guild why don't you try and find what you really want to do and use your talent for the good!" Gray reminded to him

You have to hang on! You are our only hope! People's lives are at stake!" Erza called out to him.

"One can be much more stronger if they fight for those people whom they treasure in life!" Natsu advice to him.

The words of the Fairytail wizards deeply stuck into him conflicting his thoughts and action he must do.
______________________________________

(Clover Town ; Entrance)

The Fairytail Team had
successfully reached Clover Town with the combination of Natsu, Lucy, and Gray's magic. They then spotted the Magic Mobile Car parked and empty.

"He can't have arrive much earlier than us, He is still injured. We have to find him." Erza told the team.

Natsu then sniff the surrounding and quickly he pinpointed where the shadow wizard is at.

"Let's go Kageyama I smell Kageyama and he is not alone, Gramps is with him." Natsu relayed to everyone while thinking, "Gramps what are you planning?"

With the help of Natsu's enhanced nose they quickly traversed the town to where Kageyama and Master Makarov was. When they spotted Master Makarov they where quickly blocked out by Master Bob much to the shocked of Gray, Lucy and Happy.

"Don't come near them we are just getting to the good part!" Master Bob advice to the Fairytail wizards.

"Why are these boys so young and yummy? So adorable!" Master Bob teased while feeling his cheeks which gives goosebumps to the startled Gray and a stoic Natsu.

"Master Bob it's nice to meet you again!" Natsu greeted respectfully trying to stay calm.

"Such a polite young man!" Master Bob praised at Natsu tip toeing fast at them creeping out Gray.

"Don't tell me that weirdo is the Master of the Blue Pegasus Guild." Lucy said slightly creep out by Master Bob's action.

"That he is. Master Bob is also a good friend of Master Makarov." Erza clarified.

Master Bob then greeted both female wizards flamboyantly, "Erza honey, you have really filled out! and you must be the famous Lucy, Macky had been bragging about."

Lucy could only let out an awkward smile as Master Bob, Natsu, and slightly calmed Gray join them.

The small Group then proceed to watch the interaction between Master Makarov and Kageyama.
______________________________________

(Back with Master Makarov and Kageyama)

"Well I can't wait all night young man." Master Makarov said clearly waiting for Kageyama to play the flute.

Kageyama who was still conflicted try to find a reason to have the courage to play the flute. The flute's eyes suddenly glowed although unnoticed by the two wizards.

Kageyama once again put the flute close to his mouth in an attempt to play much to the worriedness of the non Dragon Slaying Fairytail wizards.

"Oh no!" Erza worriedly voiced out

"Could you guys quickly keep it down there. We are just about to get to the good part." Master Goldmine told them while leaning to a tree.

"He's with Quatro Cerebus!" Lucy pointed out to the smiling Master.

"Master Goldmine, He's also a good friend of the Master." Erza confirmed.

With both Masters intercepting them the Fairytail wizards can only watch and wait on what Master Makarov have plan to do.

"I can do this!" Kageyama encouraged to his self, "I just have to play one song and that would change everything." He added

However as if reading his thoughts Master Makarov contradicted him, "Nothing's going to change." Master Makarov voice out while facing back at Kageyama.

Kageyama upon hearing Master Makarov's words startled him greatly. He opened his eyes and lowered the flute to his chest.

"You cannot change the fact that those who are weak would forever remain remain weak." Master Makarov continued gaining Kageyama's full attention and the wizards listening nearby.

"Now it may just be me, but I don't think that's a bad thing. I mean we humans are weak creatures by nature. Our insecurities are the reason why Guilds even exist and why we have friends. When surrounded by allies it's always easy to stay positive about the future." Master Makarov added before turning to face Kageyama.

"Think of it this way, if we're clumsy we may stumble and bump into things but as long as we have faith in our future we continue marching forward
Our inner strength emerges on its own, but we have to choose that path and pledge to live our lives to the fullest." Master Makarov finished lecturing at the guilt stricken Kageyama.

"Young man, don't let that silly flute get in the way of living your life to the fullest!" Master Makarov advice smiling widely at Kageyama.

Kageyama unable to contain all his emotions let go of the flute and kneeled down, "I surrender!" He said solemnly admitting defeat and accepting what he did was wrong.

The Fairytail wizards who witnessed another one of Master Makarov's inspiring wisdom waited no time to reunite with their beloved and respected Master/Foster parent.

"Master!" Erza called out enthusiastically while running.

"Such inspiring words Gramps!" Natsu said grinningly.

"Good Job gramps!" Gray praised at Master Makarov.

"What the? How did you kids end up in Clover?" Master Makarov asked confused and somewhat relieved seeing the reasons for his worries are here with him at Clover.

Instead of getting an answer Erza grabbed Master Makarov before shoving him to her breastplate much to the old man's displeasure,
"Master Makarov, your words tucked me so deeply that I was almost move to tears." Erza confessed while hugging the Master.

"Looks like we witnessed another moment of Gramp sharing his wisdom to direct people back on the right path." Gray commented albeit only wearing his pants.

Not wanting anything bad to happen anymore, Natsu picked up the LULLABY FLUTE on the ground. He was then hit by a familiar feeling while holding the Flute much to his shock although he acted nonchalant about it not wanting to alert the others with him.

Before Natsu could store the Flute using his space magic. The Flute's eye glowed and began talking on its own shocking everyone present.

"Ha,ha, ha! I grew tired of you cowardly wizards and your antics." The Lullaby flute criticized spookily before floating out of Natsu's hand.

The LULLABY then emits dark shade of purple smokes and lightning reaching up to the sky.

"I can no longer hold back! I shall call forth on the power of my self!" Lullaby threathened summoning a giant magic circle in the sky.

The once flute Lullaby transformed into a gigantic three eyed wood monster easily towering above the Guild Masters Conference Hall scaring the people running in panicked outside and the Fiore Royale Army stationed nearby.

"I shall now feast upon your pitiful souls!" Lullaby declared menacingly towards the Fairytail wizards.

-------------- End of Chapter 27 --------------

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

740 17 13
It was 1 month ago she disappeared from my life. 1 month but ot sure as hell felt like a year. I want her back. I need her back. I got her back. I a...
36K 982 35
*+*+*+*+* Lucy Heartfilia, a stellar mage, and Natsu Dragneel, a fire dragon slayer, both met in a town name Hargeon. They shared strong bonds and f...
118K 3.8K 22
An eight year curse has been inflicted upon you. Now that you have awaken you serve one purpose: to kill the dragon slayer Natsu Dragneel. As you stu...
164K 3.3K 16
We all know that Natsu was the first Fairytail dragonslayer. But what that wasn't true... What if he had a elder brother. A brother who he thought...