Your eyes tell ( Jungkook ff )

By jeonisu

"Who are you?" "Me? I am the one who should ask that from you. What were you doing in my car. Are you a sasea... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡

♡ Chapter 5 ♡

1.6K 102 27
By jeonisu

Jungkook was laying on the couch in his living room.

He was looking at the ceiling while thinking about random things. He looked his left side to see his liver colour dog sleeping soundly on the loveseat of the couch.

Jungkook wasn't surprised because bam must have been really tired after playing with y/n for hours. Bam really loved y/n, he didn't even pay much attention to jungkook when she was around. While they were playing, Bam came to him few times and licked his hand or bit him playfully to show that he didn't forget his appa. Then again, he ran up to y/n to play with her. Bam sometimes did silly things to take y/n's attention, it made her giggle loudly. It made jungkook happy. Seeing them being happy made him happy.

But now he was bored to death. Y/n was in her room while reading one of his marvel comic books. He never let anyone touch his marvel collection, specially his Iron man comic books but she really seemed to be interested in books. So he let her take it for a few days.

"I should buy some other books later." Jungkook thought.

He never had time to read books. He was always busy with his career. Hours of dance practices, new choreography, vocal practices, shooting videos, photoshoots always kept him busy. Oh he even works as a producer sometimes. But now he missed them.

He slowly got up from the couch with out disturbing bam. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks. Then he started walking upstairs.

He walked to his gaming room to play few rounds of overwatch. He always played it at the dorm, with his band members.
Most of the time Taehyung-hyung and Yoongi-hyung joined him. Sometimes other members also joined them.

Jungkook's favorite character was McCree, so one day his fans gave him a cowboy hat and a toy gun at a fan meeting, so that he could look alike his heroic character.

He wasn't addicted to that game, but he never missed a chance to play video games. It's not like he gets to play video games everyday . He lived a busy life.

He entered his gaming room. It was still clean and tidy Thanks to his manager hyung. He sent a cleaning service to jungkook's house every month to clean and fix things if they wanted to be fixed. So even though jungkook wasn't at home all the time, the house will still in a good condition.

Jungkook sat on his devoko ergonomic gaming chair, comfortably. He started his gaming pc and all the machines. Jungkook put his gaming headset before pulling his gaming keyboard near him.

"Let's see" he whispered to himself as his computer screen displayed overwatch. "Okay let's get it" he shouted when the game begin.

Okay he was literally into the game.
"Shoot, shoot" he shouted. He killed his enemies and won the first round. Jungkook pushed his chair with a force and got up while throwing his hands to the air. He walked back and forth proudly.

He pulled his chair again near the table and sat again for the next game. He ripped a packet of snakes and took hand full of chips. Then put them all to his mouth. He clicked his mouse choosing different options. His started at the computer monitor with puffed cheeks filled with food.

The game started "Keep moving" jungkook shouted at his character while tapping his keyboard aggressively.

Oh he got shot. Jungkook stared at his screen with an angry face. He was disappointed. "Come on jeon you can do it" he encouraged himself.

Okay another game begin. It's 4 vs 4. he's the only one left on his team. one of the enemy is down and he killed 3 alone. basically carried.

"Okay, yessss" he shouted when he won the game. He had a proud smile on his face. He got up from his chair and did a happy dance.

Then he pulled his phone from the pocket of his sweatpants and checked the time. Oh it was quarter passed six. He didn't even realised that this much time passed because he was concentrating on the game. He shut down all the machines and placed the chair neatly, before walking out from the room and closing the door behind him carefully. He did not want bam to enter his gaming room, to play with the machines, wires and mess anything in the room.

He walked through the corridor while thinking of making dinner. Jungkook stopped infront of y/n's room and peaked inside from the half opened door. Suddenly he burst into laughter. Y/n had fallen asleep while reading the comic book. Book has fallen into her face while her hands and legs were spread on the bed like a starfish. Bam was now laying beside her with a similar posture. His four legs were in the air as he laid down on his back. When he heard jungkook laughing he quickly turned his head towards jungkook. Bam's tongue was hanging out from his mouth. He quickly stood up on the bed and started making happy noises after seeing his appa.

Jungkook put his index finger near his mouth signalling him not to make any noise. It looked like he understood what he said. Bam stopped whining and laid down again next to y/n, cuddling to her.

Jungkook never let bam to sleep on his bed. But y/n let him. Jungkook didn't complained because bam never get on to his bed without his permission, bam was trained really well.

Jungkook let them be and walked to the kitchen.

He was going to make a simple Korean dish for dinner while looking at a cooking tutorial. It's not like they can eat instant noodles everyday. Jungkook found an apron, he wore it. Then took his phone and started scrolling.

"Okay let's make some bibimbap" he clapped his hands, put his phone on the kitchen island and started to take ingredients from the fridge and cabinets.

Then he started cooking. He cut all the vegetables and meat neatly. He fried meat and two eggs. Jungkook took a box of kimchi from the refrigerator, he bought it while he was doing grocery shopping.

Time skip

Jungkook was almost done making bibimbap. When he was about to serve them y/n walked to the kitchen while rubbing her sleepy eyes. Her cheeks were red and her rosy lips were pouted. A smile creeped to jungkook's face. He found her adorable.

"You made dinner?" She asked as bam ran to the kitchen behind her.
"Yes, take a seat" jungkook said while removing the apron.
"You should have called me. So I could have helped you." Y/n complained.
"No it fine, you looked tired after playing with bam" jungkook said while taking bam's dog food out from a cabinet. Bam barked happily when he heard jungkook say his name. Jungkook smiled at him before putting bam's food bowl, which was already filled with dog food, on the dog food stand.
Bam ran to the dog food stand and started eating after jungkook gave him permission.

Y/n waited patiently until jungkook sit near the kitchen island. When he saw that y/n was waiting for him he felt a warm feeling inside of his chest. He sat near the kitchen island and they both started eating in a comfortable silence.

Time skip

When they finished eating dinner y/n got up from her seat and took all the dishes towards the sink.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked while observing her. "Cleaning dishes?" Y/n replied while putting the left overs in the refrigerator. Then she took all the dishes to the sink and placed them inside of the sink.

Jungkook got up from his seat and walked near her. "No need I can do them."
"No I will do the dishes since you cooked the dinner." Y/n argued.
"But-"
"No buts" y/n took jungkook's hand and made him sit near the kitchen island. "You wait here" y/n said and patted his head before walking back to sink, then started washing dishes.

And there was a blushing jungkook. "Shoo away butterflies. Stop dancing inside of my stomach." Jungkook cursed. He looked down at his hand and looked at his side to see bam already looking at him. What the, jungkook looked away quickly and pulled his phone out.
There were multiple notifications, some of them were from Instagram and some were from BTS group chat. He opened Instagram to see some silly posts and stories from Taehyung-hyung.

He opened his group chat.

______________________________________

Seokjin and 6 babies

Gucci boy:
Jungkoooooooook.
Reply me idiot. We are planning
to visit Gyeongbokgung Palace
tomorrow. You are coming right?

Golden makeane:
I can't hyung, I am busy.

World wide handsome:
Excuse me?

Grumpy grandpa:
You are excused.

World wide handsome:
Shut up. Respect your hyung.

Grumpy grandpa:
Yeah yeah whatever.

Jonnie hyung:
Jungkook you are the one who
wanted to visit Gyeongbokgung
Palace. We even informed
our manager hyung.

Jimin-ssi:
That's right. And you are
busy with what jeon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Golden makeane:
What's with that face jimin.

Jimin-ssi:
It's hyung for you idiot.

Jonnie hyung:
Jimin?

Jimin-ssi:
yeah?

Jonnie hyung:
You got no jams.

Jimin-ssi:
Not this shit again.

World wide handsome:
Watch your
language you little brat.

Your hope:
Your hope is here.

Gucci boy:
Yeah we can see.

Golden makeane:
Hyung who is going to
look after Bam?

Your hope:
You can bring him with you
or send him to his training centre
as you always do.

Gucci boy:
You should bring him
we can play.

Jimin-ssi:
Remember what you both
did last time Tae? We almost got
kicked out of the book cafe
because you two started
running around while screaming.

Gucci boy:
We were bored okay?
And we also had fun.

World wide handsome:
Yeah until joon spilled the coffee
all over the table.

Jonnie hyung:
Why are you always pulling
me to your arguments?

Your hope:
You are the leader remember?

Grumpy grandpa:
Can I ask you something? Why tf
you guys texts while sitting next
to each other in the living room?
Stop blowing my phone.

Gucci boy:
Okay okay. Jungkook
are you coming or not?

Golden makeane:
Fine I will come.

Jonnie hyung:
Great! We will pick you
at 8.00am.

Golden makeane:
No need hyung I will
meet you at there

Your hope:
Okay.
______________________________________

Jungkook closed his phone and kept it on the kitchen island. He sighed heavily. He didn't wanted to leave y/n and bam in the house alone.
But he has to go since he was the one who wanted to visit Gyeongbokgung Palace with his other band members. It's not like he always went trips with his friends. Actually he didn't had many friends other than his band members. All his other friends were also artists, so they were busy with there own careers.

Jungkook got up from his seat and walked near y/n and stood beside her. He took a plate and clean cloth from her hands.
"Give it to me. I will dry them." He said. They both quickly finished cleaning dishes.

Y/n left to her room to take a quick shower before sleeping. Jungkook switched off the lights of the kitchen and walked to the room with his liver colour dog while thinking what to do. He decided to leave y/n and bam at home.

He was worried about y/n because she has lost her memory. Jungkook knew that she wasn't faking things because he tried to pull the topic of her past few times during their small talks. Every time that topic came up y/n looked down sadly or her eyes filled with tears. For some reason jungkook couldn't see y/n sad so he did some crazy dad jokes he learned from jin-hyung. Every time he did a joke she laughed loudly. Jin-hyung is definitely going to love her.

He suddenly remembered something and walked quickly to his room. He opened the drawer he found his old iPhone with carrot phone case. He took it and factory resetted it. Then he put his phone number under 'Jeongguk'. Then he saved his old phone number in his current using phone.

"Bam house" jungkook said and closed bam's kennel we he got in. Then he quickly started walking towards y/n's room. When he was infront of the room he gently knocked the door.
He opened the door when he heard a small "come in"

Y/n was sitting on the bed while drying her hair. She turned her head to him and smiled cutely at him. Jungkook walked near her and sat beside her.

"Y/n, I am going somewhere tomorrow. I will come home at the evening. Here" he handed her his old phone.

"There is my phone number in it, You can call me or send me a message whenever you want. Bam will stay with you at home. You can feed him right?"
Y/n nodded her head at jungkook .

"Don't go out. You can watch TV if you want okay?" Y/n nodded her head again while smiling sweetly at him. "I can look after the house and bam."

"Okay I trust you and don't open the door to anyone. I mean anyone unless it's me."

"Yes sir." Y/n saluted at him playfully. Jungkook laughed at her and ruffled her hair before getting up from the bed.

"Good night then" he said while walking to the door.
"Good night guk" she said with a smile.

Jungkook closed the door behind him and walked to his room.

Time skip

Jungkook took a quick shower and wore his bt21 pajama before laying on the bed. He took his phone and opened it. That when he saw how he saved y/n's phone number.

'Home♡'

He stared at his phone screen for few seconds. At least it wasn't that much recognisable. 'If someone saw this they will think it's my mother's number or something' jungkook thought.

He was really glad that he was a senior singer in his company. When he and his band members were trainees his manager always checked their phones. They continued checking their phones until few years passed after they debuted. But now since they are seniors they got more freedom than before. But still they had to inform everything to their manager, where they go, with whom they are going, when will they leave, when will they come back. They always had to stay in touch with their manager.

Whatever.

Jungkook set his alarm and put his phone on charge. His eyes became heavy.

"Good night bam, tomorrow is going to be a long day" he whispered before falling into his dream land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 361 37
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
2.2K 209 31
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...
1.8K 157 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
6.6K 521 46
Sequel of 'Meet me at Twelve' so, go read that one first. --- "Jimin" "Yes" "I have been keeping stuff from you" "What stuff?" "I've been having a...